Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,556 members, 7,861,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:01 PM

Ladies Please-tel Me The Truth-b4 A Saint Bcoms A Devil - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please-tel Me The Truth-b4 A Saint Bcoms A Devil (999 Views)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) / Handsome But Shy To Stand B4 A Gal To Say I Luv Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Please-tel Me The Truth-b4 A Saint Bcoms A Devil by mayorde(m): 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2008
ladies i need your sincere opinion. please just say the truth-point blank

I am a very nice person though i don’t think the time as come to start laying or getting laid- (i ain’t saying i am a saint).

I believe every lady should be treated nicely, at least the way I’ll like my sisters to be treated, but lately I’ve been reading this David De-angelo stuff about bieng nice to women being a mistake, that it does not attract ladies, that it actually repels them. i dont seem to comprehend it at all!
even on nairaland i av read it several times about nice guys finishing last. if ladies actually prefer the bad guys, why then do they complain about guys being unfaithful/not caring.

I really need ur opinion or let me say the truth. DO YOU LADIES ACTUALLY PREFER BAD GUYS TO nICE Guys? let's hear from the Horse's mouth.

which would you advice me to be- NICE Or BAd. i actually dont av much female friends may be it's because i am nice( i av stopped being shy).

I DoNT want to finish last. tell me the truth pls. SISTAWOMAN, IICE, and other straightforward posters, speak out pls. If being bad is the in-thing i would rather be worse. Don’t give me advice as regards facing my studies, just answer my question-simple.
Re: Ladies Please-tel Me The Truth-b4 A Saint Bcoms A Devil by Akinagirl(f): 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2008
Nice or Bad? Listen poster, just be yourself. Some women or should I say girls do not know what they really want in a relationship or out of life. You should not try to conform yourself or stoop to that level. If you know what you want and you are a "nice guy" then stay that way, there will be plenty of women that will like you for who you are. It makes no sense to be something that you are not. In fact, most people will be able to see right through the act and see that you are pretending, and I will tell you, people will not appreciate that. So your best bet is to be yourself.
Re: Ladies Please-tel Me The Truth-b4 A Saint Bcoms A Devil by abikelat(f): 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2008
you can be a bad boy
Re: Ladies Please-tel Me The Truth-b4 A Saint Bcoms A Devil by Chrisbenogor(m): 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2008
@poster
If you never believe anything before better believe this one oh!
Its not that you would go about being a devil no, you will just come across as an insecure male. The trick is just to make her feel as though her charms do not work on you, one simple way is never give in to all their whims when she asks, take your time and give her when you want. There are many other things involved but the first step is being the MAN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please-tel Me The Truth-b4 A Saint Bcoms A Devil by soulamanne(m): 3:42pm On Sep 17, 2008
1st i like ur sincerity.i ve read d'angelo stuff bliv me u can only pick some and discard the others.diffrnt folks, that it will work for david doesnt mean it will work 4u.truly when u are too nice women take u 4granted but dont let any woman change u!just get on with any girl and instincts will lead u on how to go about it.i am 25 and am just having a really serious relationship all my life.at first i was confused about how to go about havin a girl but it is easy when u r urself and pick words u think will work 4u.so mandont take all david's words.he is just selin his own book.women folk too ve ladies teachin them stuffs abt men.this is pure balder dash so, go enjoy yasef bro
Re: Ladies Please-tel Me The Truth-b4 A Saint Bcoms A Devil by iice(f): 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2008
Be yourself.
Re: Ladies Please-tel Me The Truth-b4 A Saint Bcoms A Devil by sistajay(f): 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2008
Go on and follow that little voice in your head that tells ya nice guys can finish first. Ladies always end up in tears when they hang out with bad guys. The thrill with bad guys is short lived. So lets hear it for ALL the good guys out there.
Re: Ladies Please-tel Me The Truth-b4 A Saint Bcoms A Devil by mayorde(m): 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2008
more comments please
Re: Ladies Please-tel Me The Truth-b4 A Saint Bcoms A Devil by opokonwa(m): 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2008
Neither be nice nor bad. Just be yourself.
There is a lady out there for every type of man. There is a lady out there for you. You only need one.
The way nature makes it, you will either find her or she finds you at the appropriate time.
Any other thing before or after that ain't worth it.
Re: Ladies Please-tel Me The Truth-b4 A Saint Bcoms A Devil by richo(m): 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2008
u beta be urself! if u force urself to act as a bad boy u'll just end up being a lousy tout embarassed embarassed
Re: Ladies Please-tel Me The Truth-b4 A Saint Bcoms A Devil by jgirl3: 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2008
richo:

u beta be yourself! if u force yourself to act as a bad boy u'll just end up being a lousy tout embarassed embarassed
Please listen to this advice.
Re: Ladies Please-tel Me The Truth-b4 A Saint Bcoms A Devil by outlaws(m): 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2008
cool

Being a bad boy rules but you don't have to over do it.
Rule number one,
1]Never give a Bleep about anything
2]Be in control, never take any Shit from any lady
3]Make all the decisions and don't do anything anybody suggest
4]Flirt with different woman [flirting only, nothing more, unless you want to be a prostitute,then you can go around sleeping with different woman]

And the rest, you are on your own
Re: Ladies Please-tel Me The Truth-b4 A Saint Bcoms A Devil by topup: 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2008
Let me be frank with you, just being a nice guy doesn't work. By nice I mean, you do not stand up for your own points, you are a walk over, you care too much about your lady's opinion that you are scared to express your own, you don't go for what you want, you let her walk all over you, you make it clear that you are willing to wait for any woman who leaves you on the bench for another man. A nice guy, seems not to mind about being treated badly, he is easily forgiving, over and over again, over-understanding, and at times makes excuses for his girlfriend.

The reason why this is bad is that a lot of people can take the good nature for granted, they can assume you to be naive or foolish. Think about this in the business sense, if you want to achieve the best job, you have to be cut-throat, stay strong to your beliefs, your opinions, nobody is asking you to be a liar, or a fraud, you have to get that balance. Being neither a bad or nice guy is the best option, but the hardest to do.

My advice is to be yourself, but be strong, do not mistreat the women, all that will follow you is guilt (assuming you have a conscience), and a lot of bad connotations to your name (because girls tell other girls about players etc.).

It is advisable you be yourself in every way, seek to become a better man, do not try to disrespect women to put them in their place because that woman will surely be crying her eyes out at why you are abusing her for no apparent reason, she will loathe you and leave you.

Bad guys ultimately finish last I think, because they are the 'here and now' but they are rarely the lasting answer. Women leave them one way or the other, either the guy plays them and leaves them or the girl finds a better guy. Naive girls may fall for bad guys, but we all learn our lesson as we grow older, we look for the qualities that make a great person and not necessarily the most exciting or hottest boyfriend.

Yes, remember that every girl is someone's mother, sister, daughter and aunt, treat them the way you would like to be treated. I am not saying that you won't get hurt, you probably will BUT by giving your all and being true to yourself, you are in a better position than the other person, because you can walk away from the relationship with pride, and most times they come to realise their mistake of losing such a wonderful guy.

Watch the movie 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall' (has explicit references and some scenes but it's adult comedy)
Re: Ladies Please-tel Me The Truth-b4 A Saint Bcoms A Devil by topup: 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2008
Just a shout out to all the great guys out there! Who know what they want and go after it without compromising themselves and other women.

(1) (Reply)

A Secret Women Know But Men Don't / Guys Only: What Are The Worry Signs You Look For In A Girl That You Are Dating / Sweet Sixteen: ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.