Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Is It Too Late? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Too Late? (1680 Views)

When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. / 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage / The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Too Late? by MissyB1(m): 12:07am On Sep 20, 2008
$$Rhino:

Menopause don't set in tat early.
Wrong!!!
Diff people at diff age.Some as early as 25
Depends on some factors.
Re: Is It Too Late? by Joseph6(m): 12:11am On Sep 20, 2008
it seems u have lived a shitty live altogether and i hope u've not been married b4 and u know sumtin happened but maybe u shld tell us a little more aboutn how u ended up unmarried at dis age and our advice wld be more accurate
Re: Is It Too Late? by Hannibal: 12:12am On Sep 20, 2008
Missy B:

Wrong!!!
Depends on some factors.

Menopause at 25?? ??
Is that normal? grin cheesy
Re: Is It Too Late? by MissyB1(m): 12:13am On Sep 20, 2008
Hannibal:

Menopause at 25?? ??
Is that normal? grin cheesy
Very O! cheesy
Infact some pple at 20 shocked
Re: Is It Too Late? by Hannibal: 12:14am On Sep 20, 2008
Missy B:

Very O! cheesy
Infact some people at 20 shocked

Miss B, i would sue you if u don't stop!!!
How can menopause set in at 20??
Are u kidding moi?
Re: Is It Too Late? by tRoOE(f): 12:15am On Sep 20, 2008
Joseph6:

it seems u have lived a shitty live altogether and i hope u've not been married before and u know sumtin happened but maybe u shld tell us a little more aboutn how u ended up unmarried at this age and our advice would be more accurate
[size=13pt]na wa 4 u oh
Y are you getting worked up over someone else problem undecided
[/size]
Re: Is It Too Late? by onyinye2(f): 12:16am On Sep 20, 2008
Hannibal:

You are not serious!!!!
Anyways, can u be ma Igbo tutor??
There's this new chic i need to spin-wheel but she can only understand Igbo.
So i need you to gimme some Ifunanya lyrics. grin cheesy
You must be out your Cheese N' Rice mind. agadi nwoke.

Missy B:

Wrong!!!
Depends on some factors.
Yeah there is this condition in which a woman/girl gets her period later in life and starts menopause early.
Re: Is It Too Late? by MissyB1(m): 12:17am On Sep 20, 2008
Joseph6:

it seems u have lived a shitty live altogether
Investigators on nland!!
I hail thee.
Can't a woman be single at 50 witout
havin a sour past?
Simply answer the ques;Is it too late?and not ask for details
'bout her past life.Thanks in advance for ur co-operation.
Re: Is It Too Late? by Hannibal: 12:18am On Sep 20, 2008
onyinye2:

You must be out your Cheese N' Rice mind. agadi nwoke.
Yeah there is this condition in which a woman/girl gets her period later in life and starts menopause early.

Pumbaa, no more Isi Ewu for u @ Finger Licking!! tongue
Re: Is It Too Late? by chika98: 12:18am On Sep 20, 2008
Joseph6:

it seems u have lived a shitty live altogether and  i hope u've not been married before and u know sumtin happened but maybe u shld tell us a little more aboutn how u ended up unmarried at this age and our advice would be more accurate
Ain't you a little kid anyways so what's your business? Isn't it your bed time yet?
Re: Is It Too Late? by Moyola(f): 12:18am On Sep 20, 2008
Missy B:

Investigators on nland!!
I hail thee.
Can't a woman be single at 50 witout
havin a sour past?
Simply answer the ques;Is it too late?and not ask for details
'bout her past life.Thanks in advance for your co-operation.

hehe. . . Missy!! cheesy
Re: Is It Too Late? by MissyB1(m): 12:18am On Sep 20, 2008
Hannibal:

Are u kidding moi?
Honestly. . . It's possible.
I'm kynna drowsy. . would have xplained berra.
Re: Is It Too Late? by MissyB1(m): 12:19am On Sep 20, 2008
Moyola:

hehe. . . Missy!! cheesy
What's my offense again nau? embarassed
Re: Is It Too Late? by ssRhino: 12:24am On Sep 20, 2008
Missy B:

Wrong!!!
Depends on some factors.

Thanx for the correction, i guess, i will google more on it.
Re: Is It Too Late? by onyinye2(f): 12:25am On Sep 20, 2008
Hannibal:

Pumbaa, no more Isi Ewu for u @ Finger Licking!! tongue
I guess that is the only bit of Igbo you know tongue agadi nwoke. Besides, i go to Suya Hut now. tongue

Hannibal:

Are u kidding moi?
Ever heard of something called POV? ? Well then Google it tongue
Re: Is It Too Late? by Hannibal: 12:25am On Sep 20, 2008
onyinye2:

I guess that is the only bit of Igbo you know tongue agadi nwoke. Besides, i go to Suya Hut now. tongue

Suya Hut?? Is it around the same neighbourhood??

Missy B:

Just make sure u come back and explain how a 20 year-old babe would hit menopause.
Show me such babes and i will show u a dinosaur in Agege. grin cheesy
Re: Is It Too Late? by MissyB1(m): 12:27am On Sep 20, 2008
$$Rhino:

Thanx for the correction, i guess, i will google more on it.
kiss
Re: Is It Too Late? by chika98: 12:29am On Sep 20, 2008
now i want suya.
Re: Is It Too Late? by ssRhino: 12:34am On Sep 20, 2008
Here is what i find on it.

Menopause
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Menopause is the permanent shutting down of the female reproductive system, a considerable length of time before the end of the lifespan. Menopause occurs in a variety of animals, including humans. It is usually a natural process.

Age of onset
The average age of menopause in the Western world is 51 years, and the normal age range for the occurrence of menopause is somewhere between the age of 45 and 55. Last period ever occurring between the ages of 55 to 60 is known as a "late menopause". An "early menopause" on the other hand is defined as last period ever between the age of 40 to 45.

Rarely the ovaries stop working at a very early age, anywhere from the age of puberty to age 40, and this is known as premature ovarian failure (POF), also commonly referred to as "premature menopause". 1% of women experience POF, and it is not considered to be due to the normal effects of aging. Some known causes of premature menopause include autoimmune disorders, thyroid disease, diabetes mellitus, chemotherapy, and radiotherapy. However, in the majority of spontaneous cases of premature menopause, the cause is unknown.

Premature menopause is diagnosed or confirmed by measuring the levels of follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH); the levels of these hormones will be abnormally high if menopause has occurred. Rates of premature menopause have been found to be significantly higher in fraternal and identical twins; approximately 5% of twins reach menopause before the age of 40. The reasons for this are not completely understood. Transplants of ovarian tissue between identical twins have been successful in restoring fertility.
Re: Is It Too Late? by Joseph6(m): 12:37am On Sep 20, 2008
chika98:

Ain't you a little kid anyways so what's your business? Isn't it your bed time yet?
chick u dey vex ?
Re: Is It Too Late? by onyinye2(f): 12:38am On Sep 20, 2008
Hannibal:

Suya Hut?? Is it around the same neighbourhood??
Of course not. Two Nigerian restaurants in the same are is a No No. This one is in the Stafford area. It is a wee bit of a drive, but the food is worth it.
Re: Is It Too Late? by MissyB1(m): 12:39am On Sep 20, 2008
Rhino like I said . . .

Missy B:

'Morrow will do.
Re: Is It Too Late? by onyinye2(f): 12:45am On Sep 20, 2008
@Rhino
POV or POF is basically a condition in which a woman experiences her period later in life, but unfortunately experiences menopause early. It is more likely to happen to people of European and Asian descent. And can sometimes be genetic or it can be a wild card gene.

If one is diagnosed with such a condition, Estrogen shots/pills maybe prescribed to that person by a licensed OB/GYN to in which be able to have more of a liable chance to have children.

Some might be unfortunate enough to experience the their first period at age of 20 and then suddenly be experiencing the symptoms of Menopause at age 27.
Re: Is It Too Late? by ssRhino: 12:48am On Sep 20, 2008
onyinye2:

@Rhino
POV or POF is basically a condition in which a woman experiences her period later in life, but unfortunately experiences menopause early. It is more likely to happen to people of European and Asian descent. And can sometimes be genetic or it can be a wild card gene.

If one is diagnosed with such a condition, Estrogen shots/pills maybe prescribed to that person by a licensed OB/GYN to in which be able to have more of a liable chance to have children.

Some might be unfortunate enough to experience the their first period at age of 20 and then suddenly be experiencing the symptoms of Menopause at age 27.

This is some of the times that i love NairaLanders, when they are being educational, so well appreciated.
Missy B:

Rhino like I said . . .

'Morrow will do.

I blv you, go and relax da cute head and tomorrow will be another day.
Re: Is It Too Late? by Akinagirl(f): 1:17am On Sep 20, 2008
For marriage, its not too late, as far as having a child, you need to check your doctor on that.
Re: Is It Too Late? by SooTrue: 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2008
With God all things are possible, if it is your heart's desire then God will make it come to pass. Believe it and receive it. Mrs Sarah Palin had her child at 44, you go girl>
Re: Is It Too Late? by A40(m): 2:45am On Sep 21, 2008
@poster of topic
Its all lies there is nothing God cannot do if he says you are gonna have kids and a husband you would have kids and a husband who says you cant have a husband and bear triplets by this time next year grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is Cheating But: Should I Break Up With Her / Need Some Help Here / Can You Toast / Approach A Girl / Boy Wearing A Native Dress ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.