Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Nigerian Girls Front A Lot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Front A Lot (6078 Views)

Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by obxddon(m): 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2006
I just got a mail from a friend and he told me that he is tired of Nigerian chiks,his reason, They all front, is this true
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by sweetme(f): 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2006
it depends, not all nigerian girls, but maybe most of them do, so they wont be perceioved as cheap , i guess
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by Hotstepper(f): 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2006
if hez tired of Nigerian Gurl, he gat others gurls, let him make his choice, it is a simple thing to handle
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by sweetme(f): 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2006
Hotstepper:

if hez tired of Nigerian Girl, he gat others girls, let him make his choice, it is a simple thing to handle

thats true!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by obxddon(m): 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2006
i had to ask the room because i have had a little experience about Nigerian girls,

@ sweetme , if they front so as not to appear cheap,but some of them do fall for men and still they front untill the loose what they thought they had ,
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by diddy4(m): 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2006
he wants them cheap so he can bang and go abi? he has met his match.
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by obxddon(m): 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2006
@ diddy4 i do not think that was what happned, but in any case 60% of the case is true
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by Hotstepper(f): 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2006
gurls fronting is not only Nigerian Gurls, it gat nuthing 2 do with nationaliy, as I said b4, make ur choice from other gurls
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by bluenubian(f): 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2006
and whats wrong with fronting, abeg, my mama teach me shakara, and i must put it to use tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by kellorah: 6:03am On Jul 10, 2006
bluenubian:

and whats wrong with fronting, abeg, my mama teach me shakara, and i must put it to use tongue
HAHAHAHA ABI?
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by jgirl3: 7:47am On Jul 10, 2006
Abi oh blue. If he wants it, he must work very very hard to get it. I can front but I don't unless the guy doesn't know what he wants. If he wants me and i front small but he gets past that, all fronting ends there
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by iice(f): 8:40am On Jul 10, 2006
Like Hotstepper said, if he's tired, he can go 2 other gals, there are plenty
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by Badman888(m): 9:23am On Jul 10, 2006
yup NIGERIAND girl front alot as in the way they front is too much, thats why many guys run to white babes
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by babadee(m): 9:46am On Jul 10, 2006
true talk! naija chics love to front even when you're f@#$ing them, i think its a naija mentality thing that i gat to front always and when ma brothers get tired of the fronting and move on, they cry and say that shows he only wanted to play me. awwwwww men, that really sucks.
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by nosakhare(m): 10:24am On Jul 10, 2006
i really wonder why they are fronting , especially when they are not virgins undecided undecided undecided, whats so special about them or do they have three breasts or two virgina's ;d ;d ;d, when you finally get there :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x u find out there is nothing to write home or school about!!!!!!! cry cry cry cry, its a pity cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by Hotstepper(f): 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2006
@nosakhare, wats ur own now, ur point emaning u want sum1 2 sleep and jump to another one, I gat every reason 2 front if I wish 2, Name it and I've gat it, let it be intelligence to being a virgin, abeg, give me a break
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by bluenubian(f): 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2006
Badman888:

yup NIGERIAND girl front alot as in the way they front is too much, thats why many guys run to white babes

yeah run to your white girl, when hunger nack u, don't come looking for me to teach her how to cook akpu and egusi soup for u
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by kellorah: 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2006
bluenubian:

yeah run to your white girl, when hunger nack u, don't come looking for me to teach her how to cook akpu and egusi soup for u
lol nice one
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by diddy4(m): 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2006
my sisters can front cuzz they got it all and aint no one going to get them dat easily. they got it from riches to intelligency to virginity to beauty to smartness to sexy dimples, from the east to the west, north and south and its gon take a brother a whole lott@ suffering to gt to them so una never see shakara sef.
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by Hotstepper(f): 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2006
@diddy, WORD!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by diddy4(m): 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2006
hell yeah baby
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by Hotstepper(f): 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2006
meaning keep telling me ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by diddy4(m): 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2006
i go tell you later dear. wink
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by Busta(f): 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2006
as they say "Experience is the best teacher"

Could be that a lot of gurls have learnt the hard way and don't wanna give in to guys too easily. Trust we gurls like guys that are very persistent sometimes.
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by diddy4(m): 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2006
so busta can i start with you? i can be so persistent. cheesy wink (joking)
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by Badman888(m): 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2006
at blue i didnt say i would run to a white girl i say thats what most people do. i know people would put the blame on me
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by bluenubian(f): 7:13pm On Jul 10, 2006
oh so u r not including urself, if so good, i ll cook some isi-ewu for u
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by Damest09(f): 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2006
Not just Nigeria women,  it's almost all the black girls cheesy. Let guys work hard wink wink to get a girl and they learn to appreciate more cool cool, treat the girl right, carefully and RESPECT all round.
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by Hotstepper(f): 9:08pm On Jul 10, 2006
well said, white gurls would so anything a balc guy says cuz they want them so badly
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by desiree(f): 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2006
If what you call fronting, is when you ask a girl out and she doesn't hop into bed with you after the first date fronting---Yeah we front and we will keep fronting till thy kingdom come. angry angry

I don't know what these guys are thinking these days, buying a girl a meal and drink doesn't mean she would sleep with you. Atleast she agreed to go out with you in the first place that show she likes you. HABA!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by Eurphoria(f): 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2006
Desiree, my girl ,you tell em cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by clocky(m): 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2006
But fronting is good na. I generally like girls that front and play hard to get . For me its is a test of how good i am in wooing a girl. Basically, for me the part i enjoy most in a relationship is when i am trying out all the tricks in the book to woo a girl and the joy i get in seeing her melt to my charms. After that it gets boring for me

I generally dont have any form of respect for girls that dont form. I generally just have sex with them and run for my dear life afterwards.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Ladies And Display Picture. / My Boyfriend Prefers Talking To His Female Best Friend More / Ladies: How Low Can You Go? Part One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.