Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

My Boyfriend Prefers Talking To His Female Best Friend More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Prefers Talking To His Female Best Friend More (6073 Views)

My Boyfriend Prefers To fūck Me Inside The Bathroom / My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me / Man Narrates Why His Female Best Friend Blocked Him On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Prefers Talking To His Female Best Friend More by Samuelgr8: 8:55pm On Aug 12, 2018
Good morning Admin Livelystone,

Being in your group has exposed me to many things but currently I am emotionally abused. I don’t know if it is a crime to love someone so much.
I have been dating my boyfriend for five months, everything is fine but now we fight almost everyday. What is hurting me now is, he find pleasure talking to his female bestie than me.
In fact his female bestie will be reporting his funny act to me which is making me to feel more hurt. I don’t know what to do because I am so heart broken now and I cried.
I don’t know what to do

Worried Girl

Source: https://livelystones.com.ng/
Re: My Boyfriend Prefers Talking To His Female Best Friend More by Headlesschicken(m): 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
undecided Phucking Bloggers...

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Prefers Talking To His Female Best Friend More by judges: 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2018
What you are seen is a worning signal. Listening to baba oyedepo. Thanks
Re: My Boyfriend Prefers Talking To His Female Best Friend More by chiommy123(f): 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
female best friend they are using to deceive themselves

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Prefers Talking To His Female Best Friend More by duduade: 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
You don't have a boyfriend anymore

He needs his space...

Move on

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Prefers Talking To His Female Best Friend More by cenaman(m): 11:55pm On Aug 12, 2018
am vacant, you can apply.
Re: My Boyfriend Prefers Talking To His Female Best Friend More by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:22am On Aug 13, 2018
if you guys do fight almost everyday, then i certainly understand why he would want to stay clear of your company... and instead talk to others about his problems.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Prefers Talking To His Female Best Friend More by hi3: 5:15am On Aug 13, 2018
chiommy123:
female best friend they are using to deceive themselves
No, its possible if the relationship was defined from the start
Re: My Boyfriend Prefers Talking To His Female Best Friend More by chiommy123(f): 6:17am On Aug 13, 2018
hi3:
No, its possible if the relationship was defined from the start
but something can happen along the way without their planning for it to happen
Re: My Boyfriend Prefers Talking To His Female Best Friend More by WhoBeThisMan: 7:18am On Aug 13, 2018
Are you his friend? A guy will always gravitate towards a girl who he feels listens and understand him more.

....and you think this is emotional abuse? Smh
Re: My Boyfriend Prefers Talking To His Female Best Friend More by Apus: 8:20am On Aug 13, 2018
You are his partner as she is his soul mate.
Re: My Boyfriend Prefers Talking To His Female Best Friend More by swagguElite(m): 9:55am On Aug 13, 2018
simple approach: Meet him up and ask him: if he is still interested in keeping you?! if yes! Tell him to start treating you the way he treats his female best friend.

Coz most times guys like that do it so as to get back at their girlfriend or make them jealous. Call me n tell him simple!. One warning: Dont ever ask him to choose btw you n his female friend (guys hate that sh!t ...pick btw me & your female friend. ...pick btw me n yur sister ...pick btw me $ your mum WTF!) Only ask him if he is still interested in keeping you that's all.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Prefers Talking To His Female Best Friend More by loverboys: 11:28am On Aug 13, 2018
Maybe he feels more comfortable talking to his bestie
Re: My Boyfriend Prefers Talking To His Female Best Friend More by victorian(f): 11:54am On Aug 13, 2018
He should be in his twenties.
Immature boyfriend.

She had better move on and leave him with female best friend.
Re: My Boyfriend Prefers Talking To His Female Best Friend More by Duru009(m): 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
Bestie aka Fuckmates
Re: My Boyfriend Prefers Talking To His Female Best Friend More by Skyeplus(m): 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
madam u are 5months old, and u are already jealous of some1 he has had camaraderie wit, biko he cant forsake friendship like dat (using myself as an example)..relationship of nowadays are not so encouraging to make some1 forsake friendship for it, by forsake i mean prioritize... no one is fighting u dear, u own ur man. u can stylishly tell d bestie wat abt hw u feel, she's a lady and am sure she can do sometin abt it
Re: My Boyfriend Prefers Talking To His Female Best Friend More by Skyeplus(m): 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
she shld move on and come to u in ur 30s or 40s..sir pls goan get married and stop encouraging manfriend..

victorian:
He should be in his twenties.
Immature boyfriend.

She had better move on and leave him with female best friend.
Re: My Boyfriend Prefers Talking To His Female Best Friend More by pizzylee(m): 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2018
U don't have a bf
Re: My Boyfriend Prefers Talking To His Female Best Friend More by victorian(f): 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
Skyeplus:
she shld move on and come to u in ur 30s or 40s..sir pls goan get married and stop encouraging manfriend..

Lol.
Re: My Boyfriend Prefers Talking To His Female Best Friend More by Floda: 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
wow..
sounds like my story....

I met dis 2 lovey girls.. blessing and gift(not their real names though).. long story short... 8 months now and I have been dating blessing 4 d past 5month while gift is almost like my best friend.. I tell gift some things blessing don't know about. later on some of my friends and my bae(blessing) started complaining Dat am always wit gift.. we talk 4 so long on d phone, that when we talk it like we are discussing a very deep stuff Dat no 1 should interrupt ( I don't think dis is true Shaa), dat when ever am wit dem all I talk ab2t it gift. I was accused of different things which are not true. I love my bae, she is better than gift but there are some things I feel if I tell blessing she will over react while gift would just be cool. so I prefer telling them to gift making us get closer(i guess ladies like guy Dat tell dem real stuff) .

well I just had 2 reassure bae Dat I still love her and Dat I will be more open 2 her like I am 2 gift..

case closed

personally I don't think it every girl Dat come into a guy's life that needs 2 be dated, some are there 2 be strong friends. it all about knowing who is for which..

AND WHILE TYPING DIS JUST GOT A TEXT FROM GIFT
#CHEEERs
Re: My Boyfriend Prefers Talking To His Female Best Friend More by Samuelgr8: 1:28am On Aug 19, 2018
grin grin grin
Floda:
wow..
sounds like my story....

I met dis 2 lovey girls.. blessing and gift(not their real names though).. long story short... 8 months now and I have been dating blessing 4 d past 5month while gift is almost like my best friend.. I tell gift some things blessing don't know about. later on some of my friends and my bae(blessing) started complaining Dat am always wit gift.. we talk 4 so long on d phone, that when we talk it like we are discussing a very deep stuff Dat no 1 should interrupt ( I don't think dis is true Shaa), dat when ever am wit dem all I talk ab2t it gift. I was accused of different things which are not true. I love my bae, she is better than gift but there are some things I feel if I tell blessing she will over react while gift would just be cool. so I prefer telling them to gift making us get closer(i guess ladies like guy Dat tell dem real stuff) .

well I just had 2 reassure bae Dat I still love her and Dat I will be more open 2 her like I am 2 gift..

case closed

personally I don't think it every girl Dat come into a guy's life that needs 2 be dated, some are there 2 be strong friends. it all about knowing who is for which..

AND WHILE TYPING DIS JUST GOT A TEXT FROM GIFT
#CHEEERs

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... / SEE THIS Before You Get Married or Don't Ever Get Married [Picture] / Couple Got Stuck During Sexual Intercourse, What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.