Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage (3055 Views)

Im 23 She Is 38 (picture) / My Woman Is 38 While Im 29 Of Age Yet She Is Much In Love. / I Am 26 And Never Had A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage by tope2000(f): 11:21pm On Sep 21, 2008
im running away straight grin grin
Re: She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage by Hannibal: 11:23pm On Sep 21, 2008
tope2000:

im running away straight grin grin

U better relocate to Wales.
Thats the only area i ain't connected in the whole of UK.
Say goodbye to SE/SW. tongue
Re: She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage by tatenda: 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2008
I`m not justifying this coz if my brother comes home with the mature lady talking about marriage, i will of course go bonkers. The thing is these days some of the mature ladies are so well polished and they know how to look after themselves so much that the young dudes just drool when they see them. I would suggest keep on loving each other but not to the extent of marriage.
Re: She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage by jpphilips(m): 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2008
MORTEIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage by Obas4sex: 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2008
hello shegirl, am sunshine,i still love your own advice and i will like to know u for more discussion.
Re: She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage by izby(m): 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2008
My advice for you is to ask people that knows her from childhood if she has children already, some women like this get pikin for house oooo.
guy i beg you verify this woman well well before you marry am, if you want more advice call this number 08032987470.

Re: She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage by Tatase(f): 4:58am On Sep 25, 2008
Ah, i don't think that kind of relationship is for everyone. Even the way you're saying SHE wants YOU in marriage. It's as if she's the boss, I mean maybe you're ok with it now but like in 10 years that might cause problems.

Think hard o, stop saying what she wants, think of what you want and of the future!
Re: She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage by carnal: 10:29am On Sep 25, 2008
well i married a lady who is two years older than me,i have a daughter who is 3yrs already and i am 29 now,my wife looks extremely younger than her age and it will take baba God to tell you before you will ever notice,though she is a working class lady and also into alot of sporting activities especially tennis and swimming,the bottomline of what am saying here is that one can marry a lady who is older (as long as love is involve)but in your own case the age is way too much and will be too obvious too and am sure we as men won't fancy that,compare to when the age difference could two to three years which is still within range.
Re: She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage by JustGood(m): 10:47am On Sep 25, 2008
You must be mad at 26 to think about marrying a 38 yr-old woman. If na the sex dey sweet you, make you continue but make you find younger woman to marry
Re: She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 25, 2008
[size=40pt]THIS IS ABSOLUTE MADNESS !!![/size]
Re: She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage by k1banty(m): 11:29am On Sep 25, 2008
@poster

at age 38 marriage is the first thing on her list.
12 years older is unacceptable, way too old for you.
but if you are really in love, go ahead and get married.

Open your eyes well well to the things you may not notice at first but which will come haunting later.
Re: She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage by shylladear(f): 11:35am On Sep 25, 2008
@poster

firstly i dont realy think you love her cause if you do u wouldnt be needing our advice on whether to marry her or not cause u know that definately a lot of people will be against it
and secondly you better think twice before u do something stupid
and be very careful undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Is The Best Place To Kiss Your Girl Friend? / Just Last Night- / 15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.