Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs (41862 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? / Is It Right For A Man To Depend On A Lady For His Financial Needs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by carmelily: 10:56am On Sep 25, 2008
This stupid thread still dey here? the only post more stupid than the original poster's was kemisuga's lipsrsealed
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by k1banty(m): 11:12am On Sep 25, 2008
olukemih:

Madam,

Are you waiting for Nairalanders to make up your mind for you.

Define what you want in this great relationship.

Then make your decision.

If your are sticking around because the guy is good in bed. You are a joker grin

Ask yourself is that (sex) what relationship or marriage is all about?

There is more to it. Ask anybody that is married wink

As you lay your bed, you lie on it.

Cheers smiley

true talk. cool
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by k1banty(m): 11:19am On Sep 25, 2008
@poster

rely on him for your sexual needs (very important)

you give (money) and get something (sex) back in return.
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by Ben13: 11:22am On Sep 25, 2008
carmelily:

This stupid thread still dey here? the only post more stupid than the original poster's was kemisuga's lipsrsealed
Lol

k1banty:

@poster

rely on him for your sexual needs (very important)

you give (money) and get something (sex) back in return.

no be lie. she like that kind thing grin
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by joichi: 11:37am On Sep 25, 2008
carmelily:

Sweet hrt, if this thread is as stupid as u think it is, then what makes u stil log on to view it? Wldn't that make u far more stupid & jobless Or is ur life so boring that u can't seem 2 find anything positive to do than to log on & share a few foolish lines Hmmm
Ok, show me one thread that u have posted that seems to have attracted more attention than this particular thread.
Seriously, get a life or GET OFF THIS THREAD!!! tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by carmelily: 11:47am On Sep 25, 2008
joichi:

Sweet hrt, if this thread is as stupid as You think it is, then what makes You stil log on to view it? Wldn't that make You far more stupid & jobless Or is ur life so boring that You can't seem 2 find anything positive to do than to log on & share a few foolish lines Hmmm
Ok, show me one thread that You have posted that seems to have attracted more attention than this particular thread.
Seriously, get a life or GET OFF THIS THREAD!!! tongue

@joichi

Mr/Ms. Lawyer, does attention-grabbing= smart?? and where exactly did i tell you that i don't view stupid threads, anyway? how is what i view your problem? weeping-more-than-the-bereaved-baboon-like-you.
MAKE ME GET OFF THIS THREAD, psycho.
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by switosman(m): 11:54am On Sep 25, 2008
@ joichi. Sweet hrt, if this thread is as stupid as You think it is, then what makes You stil log on to view it? Wldn't that make You far more stupid & jobless Or is ur life so boring that You can't seem 2 find anything positive to do than to log on & share a few foolish lines Hmmm
Ok, show me one thread that You have posted that seems to have attracted more attention than this particular thread.
Seriously, get a life or GET OFF THIS THREAD!!!

Baby u got some mouth, it does not call for that.
it seems this is your ist tread, thats good, I hope u found for u r looking for.
I ask, when u refuse to give him money this last time, what eas his response, ?
I am waiting for your answer.
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by akaa(f): 12:36pm On Sep 25, 2008
Tell him to look for job, he can visit this site for more information:www.orison4jesus..com
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by carmelily: 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2008
switosman:

@ joichi
Baby You got some mouth, it does not call for that.
it seems this is your ist tread, thats good, I hope You found for You r looking for.

if s/he didn't find what s/he was looking for, i still gat more where that sh*t came from wink
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by yap234(m): 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2008
Young lady, i am sorry, but i do think both of you are selfish, you want sex, he wants money. so it is 50-50. I would advise however, that you stop sleeping with him, don't let ur passion get the beta part of ur judgement. d truth is that u'r ruining ur life. U do not love, de likes ur money, u won't get married, eventually u start looking for another guy. it's not being fair to the person who will want to get married to u. at this age u should learn how to be responsible. Be more committed to your work and your family, give your life to Christ. U'v heard it several times, it's not a slogan. please straiten ur life and quit that relationship. There is more to life, don't let sex define ur person. don't feel like hurting you, but it is the truth.
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by Limeone(m): 1:59pm On Sep 25, 2008
JOICHI
hmmn you need a real man. but of course you still young kiss
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by farotika(m): 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2008
Hmmn, I believe no man in his right senses will be comfortable with his woman (either wife or girlfriend) providing for his needs or his families'

Although I personally don't see anything wrong with a lady assisting her man but for a man to solely rely on his woman for his needs is totally unheard of. Nature even frowns against it. The sexual act between man and woman sheds more light on this. Women are therefore created physically, mentally and emotionally to receive while men are meant to give.

Therefore, a man who derives pleasure in obtaining from his woman rather than give should not be condoned. In fact a man who truly loves his woman will prefer to go hungry than see his woman live without basic necessities of life.

I will also want our joichi and other ladies to note that good sex should not be the only yardstick they should use to measure their dream-men. It may sustain the relationship for a short-run but will definitely not in the long run. That a man is sexually good now does not guarantee he's going to be for life.

Sex is good and a relationship without it cannot thrive, notwithstanding some other ingredients are necessary to ensure a long lasting and sincere relationship.
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by Aziza(f): 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2008
Girlfriend, please discuss these issues with your mother, your pastor, your elder sister, a mentor, someone you look up to.

I can only tell you what I would tell my sister who came to me with this story. Cut your losses and fire his ass.

Good in bed is relative. At 24, you have not yet fully come into your own sexually. I know you may argue, but that's the truth. You may consider him good in bed, reality is that he may not be all that.

You have better days - including sex - ahead of you. I just pray that you meet a true soul mate soon and settle down.

God bless.
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by Gamine(f): 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2008
This matter neva do

undecided undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2008
We all know that the poster doesn't love this fella. So how are you talking about permanence?? She should know that she pays him for good sex. Sex is everywhere but not good ones. So if you ever want a stallion, you pay. Not free abeg. And the way ladies want men to Bleep them, we should be demanding for pay. Can some connect this guy with all those political and 'moviecal' women in Abuja, Ph and Lagos to do giggolo work and come home to serve the poster without bumming her off her money? The poster will be happy shey? I don't want to hear I can't Bleep left-over or can't share. A woman who can't take a poor guyfriend extends it to her husband.Why do women want everything best from men and come without anything but when table turns, they cry blue murder??
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by Woodpecker(m): 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2008
Babe am still expecting ur call, tot u'd have dumped his ass by now. Ok heres the deal, i'll do 60% u do 40%. how's that? Am still a better deal than his 1%-99 offer
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by kezy4(m): 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2008
Dear joichi,

It all depends on how both of you started. But if this guy is so good to you in other areas that you feel you do not want to lose him to other girls, I do not see anything wrong in your assistance for as long as he is really appreciating your effort without flirting out there with other girls and with your money.
For as long as I know, there is no reasonable man that will want to be collecting money from his girl if he has his own job rather he will want to be giving to the girl as per the nigerian culture.
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by georgee(m): 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2008
hi joichi
leave carmelily alone, let the owner of the mouth run it anyhow.
How ar You feeling 2day, waited 4 ur mail but it never came,
Hope is work running on smoothly. Hope 2 hear frm You soon
CHAO wink
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by Maykelly(f): 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2008
My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs, mumu continue giving your sinful partner, one day you will realise it ok.
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by nethacker(m): 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2008
madam,just be careful, those who fail are the people who listen to no one and those who listen to everyone, have you weighed your options?what do you see of him in the next years, Do you see him capable of being the father of your children?Remember the begining, Just be careful.Whatever you do,It's all for you,
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by aruzuoke(m): 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2008
my advice is ehmmmm
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by julblu(f): 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2008
sex is not life.i think u should really search ur heart very well and ask urself if u really love him and if he does if your answers are no .then i think u should forget him and keeps ur self for a better person that doesnt have to depend on u .in this life both men and women can cater for each other if he loves u then u have nothing to worry about but in ur case i will sincerely sat that he does not love u.believe me i av been there and i kn.so good luck
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by babyosho: 3:00am On Sep 26, 2008
welllll xcuse me 4 sayn bt cum on AT DIS TYME ND AGE,,wake up. wat?did he giv u smtn 2 eat?abi u don chop DO AS I SAY cryreali am soooooooooo sorry 4u.take charge of ur life dnt let anyone tell u wat 22do wit ur money or life let alone a guy. smiley smiley smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by sloopy: 6:24am On Sep 26, 2008
With what you've posted i think the man needs to be floged but are you sure he is not hiding his money cos i don't believe a man should just stay like that. if he is seriously broke i think you should OPEN A CALL CENTER FOR HIM so that he can learn how to make money.
He is a shame to the men folk in times of finance a man should not be lazy.  angry
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by shylladear(f): 8:31am On Sep 26, 2008
sloopy:

With what you've posted i think the man needs to be floged but are you sure he is not hiding his money because i don't believe a man should just stay like that. if he is seriously broke i think you should OPEN A CALL CENTER FOR HIM so that he can learn how to make money.
He is a shame to the men folk in times of finance a man should not be lazy. angry

cry shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by princekevo(m): 9:05am On Sep 26, 2008
I have critically thought abt this story,i discovered it's jst as one of those stories from Nollywood.Giving us a story not minding that adults like us would definitely read it and critically analyse it.Like i said on my first post i know ur type.You only give us ur own version of the story and not the complete story jst to get sympathy from people here or probably make urself look great as u do on the case of ur inlaws.Whom i pitty is the poor boy coz u brought him to the whole Nigerian public to disgarace him andand his family probably u will still go back to him tonite and sleep on thesame bed with him and even have sex with him.That is wht make u a hypocrites.From every indication the relationships is not based on love but benefits.An if that is the case i believe that they must be a time this guy was the bread winner,i believed the table jst turned upside down and it came to ur turn and u r already wining abt it.You cannot tell the whole furom that after knowing that from day one that ur boyfren was financial dependent and u went ahead and acepted his proposals.Be realistic to urself and stop giving this fake stories pls.U should have quitely quit the realtionship instead telling the whole world how u feed ur boyfren and his families.
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by Woodpecker(m): 10:10am On Sep 26, 2008
quote author=princekevo link=topic=174453.msg2856366#msg2856366 date=1222416301]
I have critically thought about this story,i discovered it's jst as one of those stories from Nollywood.Giving us a story not minding that adults like us would definitely read it and critically analyse it.Like i said on my first post i know ur type.You only give us ur own version of the story and not the complete story jst to get sympathy from people here or probably make yourself look great as You do on the case of ur inlaws.Whom i pitty is the poor boy because You brought him to the whole Nigerian public to disgarace him andand his family probably You will still go back to him tonight and sleep on thesame bed with him and even have sex with him.That is wht make You a hypocrites.From every indication the relationships is not based on love but benefits.An if that is the case i believe that they must be a time this guy was the bread winner,i believed the table jst turned upside down and it came to ur turn and You r already wining about it.You cannot tell the whole furom that after knowing that from day one that ur boyfren was financial dependent and You went ahead and acepted his proposals.Be realistic to yourself and stop giving this fake stories please.You should have quitely quit the realtionship instead telling the whole world how You feed ur boyfren and his families.
[quote][/quote]
babe this guy has a point, u dont love ur boyfriend thats why this issue of money is so important to u. i'm not faulting u on that its just that u're being hypocritical and its something thats quite common in babes of today. no man is perfect, at least he doesnt hit u, insult u or cheat on u. there are many girls looking a guy with a good heart and they dont care if he's a broke ass. if his financial status is so important to then dump him but dont make ur self look like a saint cos u aint.[
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by eudio(f): 10:13am On Sep 26, 2008
sis,

the guy is just using u, u dont need people like that in ur life.

so, scram while u still can.

goodluck girl
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by carmelily: 10:18am On Sep 26, 2008
princekevo:

I have critically thought about this story,i discovered it's jst as one of those stories from Nollywood.Giving us a story  not minding that adults like us would definitely read it and critically analyse it.Like i said on my first post i know ur type.You only give us ur own version of the story and not the complete story jst to get sympathy from people here or probably make yourself look great as You do on the case of ur inlaws.Whom i pitty is the poor boy because You brought him to the whole Nigerian public to disgarace him andand his family probably You will still go back to him tonight and sleep on thesame bed with him and even have sex with him.That is wht make You a hypocrites.From every indication the relationships is not based on love but benefits.An if that is the case i believe that they must be a time this guy was the bread winner,i believed the table jst turned upside down and it came to ur turn and You r already wining about it.You cannot tell the whole furom that after knowing that  from day one that ur boyfren was financial dependent and You went ahead and acepted his proposals.Be realistic to yourself and stop giving this fake stories please.You should have quitely quit the realtionship instead telling the whole world how You feed ur boyfren  and his families.

GBAM! grin

georgee:

hi joichi
leave carmelily alone, let the owner of the mouth run it anyhow.
How ar You feeling 2day, waited 4 ur mail but it never came,
Hope is work running on smoothly. Hope 2 hear frm You soon
CHAO wink
@Georgee, thanks for acknowledging my mouth. i'm about to run it again!

@joichi
Ah, go and take a good look at georgee's profile pic. Then send him that long-awaited e.mail. He's asking u about work sef cheesy As e don see say You be free meat. Them go do you, them you go pay them money join. I nor fit laff abeg. So fooking funny grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by cyanider: 11:21am On Sep 26, 2008
u know in relationship u don't always side who is lead in terms of monetry terms,rather is something u do with love and also without complaint,whereby u dey complain there is no more love neither there is any blessing in wat ever u ar doin.so my advise is dat u quit for a more meaningful relationship ok,
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by kodderone(m): 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2008
Hey Lovely Poster,

Why don´t you find out if the man you really love, loves you back.

If he truly does, i will advice you still hang on to him and try as much

as possible to see that you yourself provide him with a better job and

get him ready for the job then, you can count on him.

But if after his first salary, he still remain unchanged then,

he is not the man for ya. Who knows maybe he has somebody else he

spend his money for or plans to be with.

Try to confirm if he really loves you.

Take care and try to be wise before he runs you and your INTEGRITY down.
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by selena(f): 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2008
@ joichi,
Quickly dump the boy fast.He does not love you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend / Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos) / DJ Consequence Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.