Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,107 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call (4001 Views)

He Doesnt Call Her / She Doesnt Call And Text Me As Much As I Do What Should I Do. / My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by OscarJ1(m): 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2009
I met this lady say abt 7 months ago n we started dating, i like her n i ve gud plans 4 both of us to be togeda but out of all quarrels that we have(which is inevitable) this one is becoming an issue that i ve had 3 diff sessions of discussions with her on it. its the issue of me calling to check up on her, find out how she is doing n all dat n she not bordering too replicate same.

She once told me of recent (our last discussion) categorically that i must be the one calling her and not her calling me (feeling like a diva or something) i told her its meant to be a two way thing, (i call, she calls).

Then i decided to test her by not calling her for a whole day(i survived it) she den sent me a txt saying how nw? i did nt reply then anoda day n anoda one, she now called me to find out if i was ok, i told her i was doing gud n she dropped. i smiled.

she even hardly comes to my house (i can count hw many times she has) unless she is driving past my area n decides to stop by.

Sometimes i wonder y some ladies make we guyz do wat we neva intended to do @ d beginning of a relationship.

nw wat do u guyz think abt this? cos it bodas me the way she reasons like a baby @ 30, does she love me at all? is she cheating?

I need ur objective words NL.
Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by ilaugh1: 1:20pm On Jan 17, 2009
Mr Ascari or Mr Oscar

So, what is wrong in acalling your woman 24/7? Na only fok you think she good for? See yah head self.
Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by OscarJ1(m): 1:24pm On Jan 17, 2009
lol. my head be like ur own abi? r u alrt at all.

pls allow pple use space well jare. go take a shower.
Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by Frizy(m): 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2009
@Oscar J

Don't worry, some girls are just like that. They love forming, I bet yours is another former. undecided
Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by LIMUEL(m): 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2009
She is still skeptical. May be she is trying to deal with some experiences and trying to be mindful of her heart.
I am not sure you have her heart as yet.
If you can be patient good.
If you are on the fast lane then place her as just a number and move on
You have to be careful so you dont become a pest
Some ladies actually dont know how to say no
They believe you should read the signs
If i were you i would find succour in the arms of another
Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 17, 2009
dont worry. she loves u wit d whole of her heart. she is just still forming grin grin
Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by iice(f): 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2009
All these call issues sef.
If she doesn't want to change and you can't live like that, then maybe the relationship is not for you undecided
Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by HorneyChic(f): 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2009
I smell immaturity on the part of both parties.
How old are u kids sef?
Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by Viktor1983(m): 8:32am On Jan 18, 2009
You said u met her 7months ago, definitely there's divided on her part.
Its her job or there's sum oda guy.
Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by Renz(m): 1:05pm On Jan 18, 2009
She dey form, she want to be ur Big Screen TV, she wants more attention
Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by Areaboy2(m): 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2009
man, i've been in thesame situation as u are now,

hate to be blunt, but she might not be feeling what ur feeling for her,

after seven months of dating, she can go a whole day without calling or even sending a reasonable text?

truth is, if u start doing thesame, she might end up getting further and further away from u,

so u need to make up ur mind what u want,

suck up to her and show all the care, or just ignore her for a good bit and let her start looking for u,

My 2cents,
Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by jibbygirl(f): 10:39pm On Jan 18, 2009
u gotta do the calling. that's the way "we" want it especially when the relationship is still fresh. carry on with the chase man tongue tongue tongue
Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by OscarJ1(m): 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2009
HorneyChic
I smell immaturity on the part of both parties.
How old are u kids sef?

Y kids?? aniway i said her age in my post.

She dey form, she want to be ur Big Screen TV, she wants more attention

r u sure? i dont think so sha.

Area_boy
after seven months of dating, she can go a whole day without calling or even sending a reasonable text?

truth is,  if u start doing thesame, she might end up getting further and further away from u, 

so u need to make up ur mind what u want,

suck up to her and show all the care, or just ignore her for a good bit and let her start looking for u,

I think dis might work.will try it out.
Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by Babyboy26(m): 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2009
what i can say is that both parties needs to be calling each other when the relationship has really grown old.
Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by OscarJ1(m): 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2009
u gotta do the calling. that's the way "we" want it especially when the relationship is still fresh. carry on with the chase man  

U call a 7 months dating fresh
Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by Ben13: 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2009
try making it 7 years
Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by OscarJ1(m): 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2009
try making it 7 years

hey common nw, r u helping or u mocking me? lol
Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by sistajay(f): 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2009
@ Poster

You started the silly games by not callin, it goes to show two can play that game you're playin.
Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by OscarJ1(m): 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2009
sista-jay:

@ Poster

You started the silly games by not callin, it goes to show two can play that game you're playin.

Haba! hw do u mean nw
Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by Taken(m): 1:37pm On Jan 19, 2009
@ poster

Hope you have not been smitten in your heart yet.
Tell her how you feel about this calling issue and observed her responses.

If she is indifference, time to get back into the hunting field and just keep her as a friend.
Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by OscarJ1(m): 1:42pm On Jan 19, 2009
Taken:

@ poster

Hope you have not been smitten in your heart yet.
Tell her how you feel about this calling issue and observed her responses.

If she is indifference, time to get back into the hunting field and just keep her as a friend.

Thanks Taken, men i am close to i must be honest with u on this n it bodas me alot
i ve had 3 diff session of discussion with her on this n she will only call when i ignore her for a while.
do u think dis is ok ?
Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by Taken(m): 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2009
Still if she is indifference about it all, just maintain a friendly relationship with her and invest in finding someone else.

Maybe she is still dealing with some issues, perhaps that is her true self, or she is not as interested as you thought.

I bet if you tell her that maybe we should just remain friends and start looking out for other pple, something will spark within her.
Check this out:
Compromise is a win - lose scenario (the loser here will go away with nothing at the end of the day).
Win - win is what we all need (you give and take + she gives and takes).

1 Like

Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by OscarJ1(m): 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2009
Taken:

I bet if you tell her that maybe we should just remain friends and start looking out for other pple, something will spark within her.
Check this out:
Compromise is a win - lose scenario (the loser here will go away with nothing at the end of the day).
Win - win is what we all need (you give and take + she gives and takes).

I bet this will work buddy, will most def giv it a trial.
thanks.
Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by Besto(m): 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2009
As u see her so, She no send u.
Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by jibbygirl(f): 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2009
Oscar J:

U call a 7 months dating fresh
i believe it's still to early for u to be worrying over who calls who first. it has become the tradition for the guy to do the chasing while the gurl enjoys it and if this is too much 4 u to do, then u don't really have it for her. lipsrsealed
Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by Taken(m): 8:53pm On Jan 22, 2009
And please tell me how long should a guy chase a gal b4 she start responding?
isn't 7 months enough to establish a relationship?
Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by dipo2much(m): 9:10pm On Jan 22, 2009
This may be funny ,but the truth is that you have not fcukd her. If you have,she'll not be able to do witout talking to you in at least 48 hours. if u dont call,she'll call
Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by iice(f): 1:49pm On Jan 23, 2009
spoken like someone in love with his tool.
Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by meexteriox(m): 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2009
@POSTER
My brother, i know how u feel. It could really be frustrating when your own girl
deems it right not to call you, especially, when such call could lift a spirit up.
My best advice to you though, is to remain calm, call her regularly regardless
of her attitude (as per calling).
Women, certainly are a different stock. The art of being wise is the art of knowing
what to overlook. Be wise.
Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by Orikinla(m): 7:00pm On Jan 23, 2009
If anyone is reluctant to call you, it shows how much the person regards you.

Forget all that jazz about not having enough credit or being busy.
Tell the same person to come and collect ordinary N100, 000 and see how fast she will break the Olympics 100 meters dash.

1 Like

Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by fs(f): 11:22pm On Jan 23, 2009
I'm sorry, I'm a woman and her behavior is annoying. If she doesn't call, I think you should move on. I have not had many relationships (just one real one that ended in marriage) and I have to say, I don't remember ever waiting for him to call me. We both just called, every single day, somebody called. Yes, people play games but it's obvious to me that you're not playing games and the girl should know that. If she wants to be serious with you, she should pick up the freaking phone and call. It's not like you haven't discussed it with her, you have, 3 TIMES!!! Please, I'm annoyed for you!
Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by OscarJ1(m): 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2009
Orikinla:

If anyone is reluctant to call you, it shows how much the person regards you.

Forget all that jazz about not having enough credit or being busy.
Tell the same person to come and collect ordinary N100, 000 and see how fast she will break the Olympics 100 meters dash.

lol, u very funny.
tanx man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jehovah Witness / Why Is It That Wowo Girls In Naija Are So Full Of Themselves / She Have Finish Me,please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.