Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,441 members, 7,861,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (503565 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 11:58am On Nov 30, 2006
@ Loyika,

You are just a playa-hater. Why are u hating on Man Utd?
Its true Ferguson has not won the league in 3 years but he has never under-performed like Wenger is doing right now.
How can Arsenal lose to West Ham, Fulham, Bolton and Man City in a space of 14 weeks? Its appaling and i really admire your nerves for coming out here to defend Arsene Wenger's tactics.

What makes u think the present crop of Arsenal players will gel?
Duhhhhhhhhhh, U think other teams will sleep and wait for Arsenal to build up toy-soldiers? I am having a laugh. grin grin grin grin
You will be surprised at the number of players that will throw in their transfer request should Arsenal not make UEFA champions league.
Wenger needs a miracle and he needs to get it FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST.

Same excuses everyday.
Arsenal is building a team, Arsenal is not yet used to the new Emirates stadium, Opponents line up players behind the ball, Henry is ill,
Wenger has flu and blah blah blah.
When will these excuses stop? It will stop the day George Bush becomes an Oba in Lagos. grin

Its OFFICIAL: This year's title is a 2-horse race.
Arsenal fell by the way side and more woes awaits em especially in December.
Wenger will be lucky to scrap an UEFA slot this season because he has lost the plot.
No ideas, no luck, shitty players.
The only luck i can wish Arsenal is for 'em to take points off Chelsea.
I will be very happy if they lose all other matches apart from Chelsea's.

ARSENAL is crap.
To y'all gooners---------------------SHAME ON Y'ALL. grin grin grin

P.S.  U can do me a favour by visiting Mukina2 @ King George's hospital. She passed out last night when Fulham scored the 2nd goal that took the game away from Arsenal. Close sources confirmed she's recovering and is responding to treatment. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2006
OMG Jackal, . . . don't be so hard on these arsenal fans. . . at least, let them, recover from the defeat[b]s[/b] first grin

oh mukina, . . . .i hate it wen ur heart gets broken
arms are still wide open at united.
pls be united and have the peace of mind u've always been lookin for grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2006
Well, like Loyika said are we not going to come back stronger? I would really love to hear your funny views when the blip comes and lose matches like u did against shit teams like Southend and Copenhagen, even my crap team won ur almighty team so what the heck are u yapping 'bout? U r d 1st big club to be ousted in any competition and u don't seem to reckon dis season might yet turn out to be an anti-climax for you guys?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2006
@ Jackal and JK

Stop making us all laugh

@jackal you of all people should know i have never made any excuses about Arsenal, the same way you don't give excuses when Manscum play badly. I leave excuses for the Gaffers grin

Like i said, you all are the top dogs at present, THE League table doesn't Lie!! But you and i know, (and i am specifically talking to Jackal) that even second this time round will not be good for Sir Alex, don't act like you don't know. So we will see how the league will pan out by May.

Arsenal rightfully are expected to go nowhere!! so there will be no surprises if we keep up this inconsistent performance, But Anyone that thinks we won't either finish 3rd or 4th, has not really been watching the English league, even under Goerge Graham; Arsenal still were a force to be reckowned with. Real even in their worst  form for yonks, still have the class to make it through to the first four in La Liga, and the same will be in the EPL.

So Jackal and co, if you think i am playa hating you right now, I am trully sorry, i will just reserve my comments till the end of the season, when you guys prove me right and buckle at the last minute.

Like i said "YOUR NOT SINGING ANYMORE!!"

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Grizzly(m): 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2006
Whats with the long sermons!!! shocked
ITs all good for Manure and gonners having a go at each others jugulars while blues watch,
Arsenal are out of the title race,
there's no 2 ways about it,
Manure have work on their hands,
Chelsea have not lost a home game since God-Knows_when,
and 2 home games is what we have next, meaning six points,
MAnure can score all the goals they want, when it comes to to title,
Its rooted at stamford bridge,
I fancy Jose having a go at at least 3 titles this season,
With MAnure out of the Carling cup, and soon to be booted out of the UCL,
And Arsenal out of "evrything",
Its only fair to be happy as a blue, grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2006
@Grizzly, its obvious u been living off the bottle and weed these days!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Grizzly(m): 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2006
AT least i pay for my vodka, son, tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2006
Grizz is it 3 trophies now,

Last year Neil Bennet kept telling everyone that care to listen on CHELSEA Tv that 5 was still the target, now you say three.

Like i told the Scum, The end of the season will tell the true story of how every team ends up.

You have been away for a while, did you watch how you could not get a win at OT, or has that suddenly escaped your memory, You talk about home games, but you lost to the Spuddies, and i see every derby as a home game. We lost to Fulham, so for me we lost at home, cause we are a LONDON team.

Grizz abeg blow your trumpet!! Being Second is not easy cheesy

December is around the corner, make or break time in the PREM cool

May the Best Men remain standing by the New Year (who ever they are) cool

Anyway all this talk will not make me forget to say

@jackal and all scummites cool, nice game yesterday, the victory was well deserved, being a gooner does not stop me from telling the truth at any point, Every NL Gooner will give credit where credit is due, as we expect ours as well when our team eventually starts to perform. So Big up guys for the Job on the Toffes and poor Yobo cry

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bolaoni(m): 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2006
Griz, na wa for you o. U mean the gooners will end the season empty handed the second season running? Haba! Pity them jare. We left the Carlings Cup for them, so that they don't repeat last season's feat. grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2006
What a petty excuse for your elimination at the hands of such lowly rated club as Southend! Now we must believe all is well with Manscum abi? I wonder when you would realize things would be quite tougher and soon too with ur manure team?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2006
at least the manure team that we criticize is top of the premiership at the moment,

i believe we gunners should concentrate on how we are gooin to catch up with the top two before even thinking of winning the premiership, its a two horse race now, chelsea is 11 points clear from bolton, and manutd is 13points clear,

and arsenal, no where to be found but in 6th position, we had our chances, we lost them, its better for us to reflect on our mistakes and learn from them, obviously we didn't learn from bolton, and to make it worse wenger gambled with the view of keeping the best players for saturday, it looks more like [b]counting chickens before they are hatched [/b]kind of thing to me,

but nothing dey happen, still a gunner for life,

remember objectivity is the word,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2006
@ Kitaun,

Worry more about ur team's decline in the Premiership.
United's got its problems and Fergie is coping well with it.
Who woulda thought United will remain on top of the league with our thin squad?

Everyone keeps getting the erections for Man Utd all of a sudden.
A United team most myopic gooners thought will amount to nuthing because the only player bought in summer was Carrick.
Y;all should keep hating while we keep locking the top spot.
Catch us if u can, Gooners---------------------------------16 points difference and still counting. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2006
@Wimpaq, urs are just rantings of a demented and lost mind, so i take no note of such
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2006
@kitaun,

i think u are the stupidest gunner i've ever met, can't u see, u blind schmuck, your own mind looks more demented to me,

rantings you call them, u'll neva be fair to yourself, schizophrenic fool,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2006
@Jackal, u know am well worried about my team's decline dont u? And dont we give ur chapsd thumbs up when truly deserved? So where's the hating angle to it from?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2006
be happy while  you can . .
but what would you do when the table turns . .

talk a lot as far as i'm concerned we thrashed you@ old trashford . . tongue grin

no gunner wants to join manure cuz we dont want to be farmers angry tongue

Here again haa guys undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2006
@Wimpaq, when would u stop performing cunninglus on that madwoman in front of ur bunk, maybe then u will regain ur lost mind, asshole, akotileta omo!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by marlet01(m): 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2006
@ kituan
i never knew you were as agressive as this.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2006
@Marlet, then u dont know d 1st and last thing 'bout me! but then keep out of this issue, it dates back to ages and some people just love being bashed so they resurrect trivial issues instead of discussing footie
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 6:43pm On Nov 30, 2006
With all due respect, I really don't appreciate gooners spamming United's thread with cheap insults and abuses.
If u guys got scores to settle please take it to your Emirates stadium.
United fans don't fight one anutha.
Have u ever seen Nuggard and Justkunmi or Bolaoni and Rikkyjen snapping at each other's throat?

Don't take shit personal by gunning for each other's head.
U guys shld quit the yappin and stop fighting especially on Man Utd thread.
Take your WARS to Iraq or Loyika's garden and settle the scores there.
Lordi and Kitty, enough is enough.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2006
Lol @Jackal, just play of words u know? Where did u see cheap insults? Loyika's garden might not contain us hence we had to bring it in front of the largest EPL audience at OT! This is not about club allegiance and we all know it. Just issues that a wimpaq just loves raising intermittently
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 7:09am On Dec 01, 2006
@kitaun

nothing
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 7:14am On Dec 01, 2006
Again, so early in d morning? Do you even think at all? And am sure you would have offered some early morning prayers to ur creator?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 7:16am On Dec 01, 2006
@kitaun

i take that back, sorry for the insult
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 7:19am On Dec 01, 2006
@all, am sure by now its clear for all to see its Lordimpaq that keeps coming to attack me on various threads, imagine one of the 1st things a man does in the morning is spew insults does that make him feel good for the day? What a miserable life
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 7:24am On Dec 01, 2006
@kitaun

i already apologised, wat else do u want,

i want us to end this skirmish of words and insults,

u can say watever u want to say, all i just want is peace
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bolaoni(m): 7:43am On Dec 01, 2006
here we go again! abeg d 2 of u shld go to yur thred & do anythin u like. Whn ar you gon grow up?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 7:46am On Dec 01, 2006
Oh! so u had to get peace at all costs by abusing me that early in the morning? Well its all good am sheathing my sword again, remember its not d 1st time u r doing this only 4 u to start preaching peace? Why not ignore my posts and i would yours since it seems we hold most times divergent views on issues despite club allegiance? I feel this would engender peace on the board, nyweiz have 4 urself an ok day
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 7:49am On Dec 01, 2006
Bola, wetin be dat?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 8:04am On Dec 01, 2006
@kit

thanx man, i really appreciate it,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bolaoni(m): 8:05am On Dec 01, 2006
what? this is 'strictly united' tht we pamit ur coments doesn't mean u shld com & war here. enuf
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 8:10am On Dec 01, 2006
Few days ago a red and a blue were at it in our thread and Nairaland's roof did not come down, did it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.