Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,056 members, 7,835,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (500230 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 11:05pm On Jan 28, 2008
Still fighting? THE CALVARY!!!!!!
It seems you don't know what this place is about. You earn your respect through constant battles with rodents and twats.
I am sure u must have heard people say U EARN RESPECT. cry cry cry On Nairaland, u take RESPECT by FORCE.
If u allow people to TRAMPLE ON U . . . .They won't stop. Its a humungous FOOD CHAIN.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 11:09pm On Jan 28, 2008
i try to stay away from the roaches as much as I can. . .

Guess the Goons are comin to the Theatre of Dreams. . .
Very nice draw. . .
would want to see if Wenger's pride would make him field his baby players against United like he did Tottenham. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 11:12pm On Jan 28, 2008
@ JK

we don't play kids in the FA cup, maybe a few second teamers, but not kids as you could've seen from Saturdays game cool

its a bit worrying coming just on the heels of the CL game, I just hope CIV gets knocked out soon, so Kolo and Mofo can come back and boost the squad. We're a bit thin at the moment on numbers.

But we shall overcome, Ade has scored at OT before, I'm backing him to do it again! cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 11:20pm On Jan 28, 2008
I woulda been totally happy if the FA had drawn Liverpool and Chelsea also. . .to evenn out the scores. .

now we have to knock ourselves out while those idiots run. . .

but United wins sha. .no doubt
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 11:24pm On Jan 28, 2008
@ Debosky,

This is why we cuss each other out.
Ade has scored at OT before and reh reh reh. Do u know how that sounds?
JS Park has scored against Arsenal before at OT so i am backing him to score again grin grin grin Thats the way u sound!!!!

You see what i was saying about Eboue(MOFO). His work-rate cannot be questioned(ignore his theatrics).
His absence has exposed Sagna a lot as it was evident against Spurs last week.
Eboue tracks back a lot and he is so important to Arsenal despite what people say about him. U need him at OT!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Islander(f): 11:25pm On Jan 28, 2008
@tbk417
No stress.Apology accepted.  Just becareful of who and what you allow to "rub" up against you.  Ironically the bat who started and continue to spread with rumour, along with his boyfriend, used to be on my YIM promising to build me a mansion on Victoria Island and add another 300 pairs of stilettos to my already flooded closet, All the while I used to on the floor ROFLMSAO, After they realised that I would rather share a tequila with Star01 rather than be seen in public with them, all of a sudden "I hate black people", LOL, Anyway No hard feelings, absolutely no bad blood, cheesy(I didn't see the mail, which thread?)

@Jackal.
I am out, if you need me to know where to find me wink wink. kiss

@Kit
I am still awaiting to bite your ass for starting rumours about My Jackal angry angry tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 11:42pm On Jan 28, 2008
Well, a lot of y'all wanted arsenal. . . . . & arsenal is it!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 11:49pm On Jan 28, 2008
@Islander

how much of Jackal do u really know ? tongue

I know him inside out and I can tell u he has not less than 8 Nland Ids WHICH TO MY FACE HE CANT DENY, forget all the f@ckery he is spewing . . . . at least he knows who not to mess with cool

@Wormy

sharrap there . . .u chop craze ai na craze chop u ? wetin kwonsain u with me and Razorr ? hin tell u say make u be hin Voltron ? tongue grin u still go that crib ? wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Islander(f): 11:56pm On Jan 28, 2008
Mc Omo:

@Islander

how much of Jackal do u really know ? tongue

I know him inside out and I can tell u he has not less than 8 Nland Ids WHICH TO MY FACE HE CANT DENY, forget all the f@ckery he is spewing . . . . at least he knows who not to mess with cool

crib ? [/sub] wink

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.Kit now listen it is NOT the number of years that counts now, but rather the QUALITY time spent with Jackal tongue tongue tongue, I know ALL I need to know, don't worry.Instead worry about these goats you call your friends who go around spreading rumours about people who couldn't care if they have 1 or no balls angry angry, tongue tongue I have a beautiful crib in the island, and I am thinking about constructing one in Naija too
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 12:10am On Jan 29, 2008
@Islander

how much does Jackal pay ? shocked

and how ? undecided

cash or[b] KIND ?[/b] tongue grin

like u know I no send anybody . . . I just do my thing my way cheesy

@Rikkyjen

where u dey chairman ? warn ur aburo Jackal o . . .make I no vex for am o angry

at least we don accept say by his coming as Cougar he dont hurt nobody but why cause more ruckus with his comin as Chacal ? something he had told me and I had already told people to expect ? shocked

now that its said and done we have Jackal talking to Cougar and back . . . lets see for how long the madness will continue

CAVEAT EMPTOR . . .LET POSTERS BEWARE, NOT EVERYONE CAN PUT HIS MOUTH IN THIS grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 12:15am On Jan 29, 2008
Mc Omo:

now that its said and done we have Jackal talking to Cougar and back . . . lets see for how long the madness will continue

CAVEAT EMPTOR . . .LET POSTERS BEWARE, NOT EVERYONE CAN PUT HIS MOUTH IN THIS grin grin

Na madness combined with idleness dey cause am grin

RuuDie:

Well, a lot of y'all wanted arsenal. . . . . & arsenal is it!

Ideal fixture would have been Arsenal v Chelski but this is manageable.Gunners have been pissing themselves ever since the fixture. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 12:22am On Jan 29, 2008
@ Kitaun,

Can u please do me a fucking favour?
Please stop TALKING ABOUT ME . . . . .Don't u get tired aiming all your posts at me.
Besides, I am not your aburo(we are not siblings so shut your fucking trap and talk about something else).
Even if u are older than me. . . . .ACT IT!!!!! You act like a toddler who had his toy taken from him by a pedophile.

Jackal this . . . .Jackal that. Don't u guys have a fucking life?
Bloody Hell . . . . Jackal is Cougar . . . .Jackal is shagging Razorr. . . . .Jackal is Hucarson. What else? Jackal is sleeping with your mother?
Dont involve Rikkyjen or anyone else . . . .They appear more sensible than u do. Stay on point and get a life.
You are pissing me off REAL BAD . . . .Talking about how i confessed to u about fuckery . . . .Are u insane?
One thing i wont take lightly is you lying against me . . . .we can trade words casually but don't FUCKING LIE AGAINST ME.
You are a man, act it and don't act like a PUSSY(MC OBO).
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 12:58am On Jan 29, 2008
Chacal!!! Where the hell are you? Get your instruments ready-your KY Jelly-something to go to work on- http://www.nairaland.com1/nigeria?action=profile;u=95371 Do your thing!  grin  grin  grin apologies to TOH
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 1:42am On Jan 29, 2008
@ islander,
what soccer team do u support?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 1:45am On Jan 29, 2008
Chacal:

I wont even bovver to access your link: I will pass. A kid of 5 knows anything associated with I-man(hymen) has no CLASS.

There is more class there than what you have been wanking over grin Its like comparing a Rolls Royce with a Russian Lada grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Islander(f): 1:48am On Jan 29, 2008
@Ruudie, Manchester United but I am thinking of changing, One dirty gay here supports it too and in the Islands we beat and sink batty buoys in the Atlantic, angry angry

Also the coward who keeps making subtle remarks need to step up "shim" game, His 20k pounds his parents left him before retiring to their village cannot support me. I live too large.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 1:51am On Jan 29, 2008
How would u know what i have been wanking over? Is this guy normal?
Rolls Royce to a Russian Lada. If the girl in the link is your comparison to Rolls Royce then u are a buster.
I don't roll with CHIMPZ like that  tongue
Like i have said, Post the pix to your sick father.
He would spurt a gallon of semen wanking to such douche-bag.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 2:35am On Jan 29, 2008
Chacal:

@ I-man,
A fucking GIGOLO shagging a woman old enough to be your fucking aunty.
I wont even bovver to access your link: I will pass. A kid of 5 knows anything associated with I-man(hymen) has no CLASS.

No point in comparing my "aunty" to your "aunty".Its like night and day.One is intelligent and pulchritudinous,the other is a deranged inbred midget grin grin

Any chance you will ever get to bone this your "aunt" for real? Trust you to tell us all about it in a few months time wink Hey dude,use the mugu for all its worth. Can't blame you tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Islander(f): 2:58am On Jan 29, 2008
Iman, Nairaland first Official batty buoy,
you gay you have been yearning for my attention for weeks. Now you have it. Instead of ranting around Nairaland like a dejected goat, why don't you come out and tell NLders your beef with me stemmed from the fact that I discovered and disclosed your true sexuality.

Tell me who "Man" would be about to bone his woman and after seeing a picture of Eddie Murphy shirtless, his c.ock goes dead.LLOL

I am a midget, but guess what? your village, black uglyass would NEVER come near me.

Yes I have all the YIMs where you came bawling like a womanliness when you were dumped. You batty buoy, I have tried my utmost best NOT to mingle with the likes of you, but since your ass seems to be obsessed with me, I shall let you have it.

Goat let me advise you the just like I did your prospective partner( the one who you have been following all over Nairaland attacking everyone for) Yes the same one who you have been calling CUTE.LOl. Islander NEVER liked your 'dark" ugly ass. I was forced to be nice all for my cous sake.

Now go educated your parents about how to forgive your brother and welcome him back into the family, all because he chose to marry someone they didnt approve. Never knew their asses were so dumb.

I am waiting anxiously waiting you "batty digger", You have just signed your death warrant.  C'mon bitch let me hear you scream.

Guess what? This 'aunty" will rather have Jackal boning  her anyday than to catch AIDs from  a goat on the DL like you,

You started this now let's get the ball rolling, wannabe cooperate Lawyer,

Your little tolo bitch has been feeding you shit about others, I pray she tells you what she shared with me about you as well,

The "midget" will forever cause goats like you sleepless nights, Is it by force that I remain friends with you bats?  Now dry your sorey eyes and move the  f.uck on,

I am a DIVA, I will be back with a few of the comments you made on my Hi5 profile pics, bat, let me go wash my eyes, was just about falling asleep.

[/size] And who man gives the woman they bone 40pounds then ask back for it during an argument? BAT[size=8pt]
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 3:42am On Jan 29, 2008
@Islander

Your family members have a very low opinion of you,what do you expect from me? grin grin grin "Black sheep" of the family or should I call you "black midget"? grin

Everybody is a batty boy if they block your add request on YIM. grin What the hell did you want to chat with me for? Your desperate spinsterhood? Hey,aren't there some New Yorkers you can get your hands on for real? If it ain't the Gambia,its a shyster in Essex grin

Terminations rendered you barren.Tough luck,that's how its goes. How was the wedding at Banjul anyway? grin grin grin

How is the "babysitting" also. . . . .what you call "working with kids". grin There is no shame in being a babysitter,you don't have to call yourself a "speech therapist" tongue I even think you are too stupid to be a babysitter grin grin

You got worked up because I was contrasting your couz with you.Contrasting her with you is an insult to her,its like comparing an elite fragrance with feces embarassed I mean,you are an insult to the family,an uncontrollable embarrassment embarassed

Hey,what's up with you and Jackal. . . .thought you can't stand Nigerians,hey? You said you only come here to insult Nigerians so I guess you are achieving your objectives. How come a black nappy head like you despises Africans? What do you think you are,Irish?

Since you can't stand Africans,stay away from us, "Irish wannabe". You literally puke when your couz notes that Carribeans are of African origin.Dimwit thinks she is Irish trapped in a black body embarassed You will soon come up with your old duplicitous tale about how you are actually proud of your African heritage-two faced midget
grin

I won't disclose any confidential info about you,better than that. However,why are you taking the "desperate spinsterhood" routine to a new level. 1 minute,you think DD is the best thing since LSD,the next its Love in Banjul ,now its Chacalian love. grin grin

Chacal will eventually screw the muguness out of you,trust him to do his thing grin grin After that,you will have even more reasons to hyperventilate about how you can't stand Nigerians.When mugus like you roam,waiting to be exploited,folks like Chacal can't help themselves grin grin

I am a DIVA,
Diva can't keep up with rents grin grin grin Diva writes pathetic love letters to men younger than her and barely interested in her grin grin grin Diva is even inbred embarassed embarassed

Listen midget,like I said earlier,wrestling with pigs is pointless,you get dirty and they love it .I will make my best attempts to sidestep. . . .difficult,but I will try. grin Need to catch up on some sleep.Go ahead and try to make up some stories. . . . for someone whose non-existent boyfriend proposed to her,we know what you are capable of tongue grin grin grin

Good night,ranting raving pygmy grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Dreloaded(f): 3:58am On Jan 29, 2008
Edit: Not even gonna bother with this pitiful display of idiocy.

Point still remains that you 4Play should never bring up my bloody profile in the midst of all these pathetic internet fights.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Islander(f): 4:21am On Jan 29, 2008
D-reloaded:

Jackal you know you called I, ThiefOfHearts a "chimp" right? I will just chalk it up to you being mentally sick with a 24 hr virus .

You sef 4Play, are you insane? What concerns my profile with this bullshit you people have going on? Dont maker me hate you because despite our disagreements I enjoy most of your posts

and wetin be this nonsense between you and[b] Lesleen [/b] sef?

And what are you implying?

Secondly, NL gay Iman get mad whenever any of the men he thinks he can f.uck gets too close to the Diva. So he lashes out. LOL, He did it before and trust me soon, Tbk,Kit and others would soon follow. Too bad those guys give wood( to ladies) they don't receive,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 4:41am On Jan 29, 2008
na wa o . . . .  shocked  shocked

what exactly do u guys hope to achieve by doing this ?  undecided

its aight when u cuss each other out. . . . BUT NAUSEASTING WHEN YOU GIVE TOO MUCH PERSONAL INFO OUT HABA !!!   angry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 4:43am On Jan 29, 2008
grin grin grin

just keep it on the scummie thread is all I ask! cheesy

First Chacal resurfaces with all his pillocks, twats and what not, then this nuclear warfare breaks out cheesy

I can't wait till Arsenal vs MU comes up, this thread will explode then. cool

@ Kit

they are both oldies, if pesin wan wash dirty linen outside, I am always sitting with my popcorn waiting to hear more salacious revelations. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Islander(f): 4:45am On Jan 29, 2008
Mc Omo:

na wa o . . . . shocked shocked

what exactly do u guys hope to achieve by doing this ? undecided

its aight when u cuss each other out. . . . BUT NAUSEASTING WHN You GIVE TOO MUCH PERSONAL INFO OUT HABA !!! angry

Not hoping to achieve anything, Just need to release some steam since Imani is mad tha Islander is stealing all his men on NL, Don't worry, rest assured the goat has nothing  on me besides my first, second and last names( and so too is everyone who has ever visited my hi5, facebook and myspace accounts)

I was minding my own business until this gutter rat decided to squeal, not am up.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Islander(f): 4:47am On Jan 29, 2008
See this 2faced f.ucker, All who wants to join in feel free to do so, The more the merrier,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 4:49am On Jan 29, 2008
are you referring to me Islander? cheesy

That would be amusing, I like to sit and watch, but feel free to drag me in too grin grin

@ Kit, I hope your medics are ready, this could get bloody. shocked grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Islander(f): 4:51am On Jan 29, 2008
debosky:

are you referring to me Islander? cheesy

That would be amusing, I like to sit and watch, but feel free to drag me in too grin grin

@ Kit, I hope your medics are ready, this could get bloody. shocked grin

Who the cap fits, let them wear it,

And why would I waste my energy ( for menopause_) to drag you in when you are doing an excellent job at it?

So buzz up your gay, cock sucking pally, I had my prozac I am ready to rumble,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 4:55am On Jan 29, 2008
quit ranting my friend tongue

cock sucking blah blah blah. . .is that all you can say?

I won't trade insults, y'all are waay better at that, I can't wait for you to bring out my dossier too grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Islander(f): 4:58am On Jan 29, 2008
debosky:

quit ranting my friend tongue

cock sucking blah blah blah. . .is that all you can say?

I won't trade insults, y'all are waay better at that, I can't wait for you to bring out my dossier too grin grin

And who is trading shit with you debo?

Of all the things I said why the cock sucking seemed to the only thing that troubled you?

stay out , atleast I know my blood wont lie to me, Iman loves men and it's a fact.

There is notable NLder whom he follows around attacking anyone who would as much as look his way. Let him tell you and your crew how he was caught with d.ick in hand while calling out the Nler's name,
YOu people don't stir my ass up more than it is,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 5:00am On Jan 29, 2008
@Islander

is this how u hope to win this battle ?  shocked

throwing free shots like u dont care . . . even for those that it might not be meant for ?  embarassed

very soon, I will be next on ur hit list abi ?  grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Islander(f): 5:03am On Jan 29, 2008
Mc Omo:

@Islander

is this how u hope to win this battle ? shocked

throwing free shots like u don't care . . . even for those that it might not be meant for ? embarassed

very soon, I will be next on your hit list abi ? grin

tongue tongue tongue tongue, rest assured once you stay within your boundaries there would be NO such thingy grin tongue

No I do care that's why I don't post crap without any kind of backing, I have proof,

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.