Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (500258 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 5:08am On Jan 29, 2008
Les I thought you knew me better than this

I really don't care, I'm just watching the show cheesy

I referred to the 'cock' comment, since it seems to be your insult of choice, don't worry I'm secure in my heterosexuality wink

I'm sure you don't need anyone to stir up your ass, you seem pretty mad as it is, just don't hurt yourself wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ikamefa(f): 5:13am On Jan 29, 2008

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Islander(f): 5:14am On Jan 29, 2008
debosky:

Les I thought you knew me better than this

I really don't care, I'm just[b] watching [/b] the show cheesy

I referred to the 'cock' comment, since it seems to be your insult of choice, don't worry I'm secure in my heterosexuality wink

I'm sure you don't need anyone to stir up your ass, you seem pretty mad as it is, just don't hurt yourself wink

so now watching included "participating?" LOL, Anyway Ade, You more than one here knows I can handle my own shit and don't need any following. I don't do the "imaginary" mudslinging, It's all facts baby, I am willing to lose a relative for this, I was provoked and when that happens I don't a f.uck about who gets hurt/

LOL/. One by one they are coming out of their cocoons, i have waited for this since last year, guessed Father Christmas came late,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 5:23am On Jan 29, 2008
@Islander

when will u learn not to take cyber-brawls seriously undecided

thats one thing I WISH UR BONING CHACAL WILL ADD TO U tongue grin

@IKA6

my SP ! keti ? cheesy

long time shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Islander(f): 5:28am On Jan 29, 2008
Mc Omo:

@Islander

thats one thing I WISH UR BONING CHACAL WILL ADD TO You tongue grin

Kit it's NOT about learning not to take anything. It's about when mongooses wiggle their way unto turfs that are not common to them,

I am sure you aren't blind( like so many here) thus it is evident that I didn't start anything,

Anyway trust me, I am laughing my tanned Island ass off. 
BTW Kit don't you have any kids for me to babysit? LOL,

See the loser has nothing on me so him and Tolo tolo spent days on YIM prepping, I want to revive Moody so she can bring me those emails and chats so I can laugh even harder.

oh I will forever bone Jackal, He is a Man, NOt a "shim" tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ikamefa(f): 5:39am On Jan 29, 2008
Mc Omo:

@Islander

thats one thing I WISH UR BONING CHACAL WILL ADD TO You tongue grin

@IKA6

my SP ! keti ? cheesy

long time shocked

kitaun! shocked

o san oh, wo san?

ma brova i just dey oh

how is " you" kiss
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 5:43am On Jan 29, 2008
@Islander

I feel u . . . .  cool

but my point remains[i] FOR HOW LONG DO You WANT TO BE BITTER ABOUT THESE BROUHAHAS RIGHT LEFT AND CENTER ?[/i]  undecided

there will always be retards accepted but to a very large extent just try and ignore some ignorables, exactly why I gave Jackal that credit abi na pass of not being outrightly bitter about cyber  cheesy

for example, despite all this Cougar/Chacal/Reyes4eva/Jagenne/Hucarson/Slingene shebang we still maintain a decent offline relationship  cool

babes . . .sip it easy wink

@Ika6

let me sound modest . . .I missed u like crazy  kiss
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ikamefa(f): 5:47am On Jan 29, 2008
Mc Omo:

@Ika6

let me sound modest . . .I missed u like crazy kiss

same here jare! kiss i just dey see you every where for this forum sha! cheesy "

[
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 5:49am On Jan 29, 2008
alcoholic! tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Islander(f): 5:50am On Jan 29, 2008
Mc Omo:

@Islander

I feel u . . . .  cool

but my point remains[i] FOR HOW LONG DO You WANT TO BE BITTER ABOUT THESE BROUHAHAS RIGHT LEFT AND CENTER ?[/i]  undecided

there will always be retards accepted but to a very large extent just try and ignore some ignorables, exactly why I gave Jackal that credit abi na pass of not being outrightly bitter about cyber  cheesy

for example, despite all this Cougar/Chacal/Reyes4eva/Jagenne/Hucarson/Slingene shebang we still maintain a decent offline relationship  cool

babes . . .sip it easy wink

You know what? You are so right, Funny enough in my haste I really didn't think along that line.  I heard you, am off to bed,

But leave my man Jackal alone or else No invite to the big bashment for your ass grin grin tongue tongue, ( I hope no "man  man-eater"wink comes at me now for chatting you up Kit grin cheesy cheesy cheesy, This is a freaky world we live in,

I am off to bed, have to[i] work[/i],,opps kids to babysit tomorrow,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 6:42am On Jan 29, 2008
gawwwwwdd!!!!
see battle. . .i missed. i need to leave this place and get my ass back to Las Gidi

@Islander
check the thread on Razorr. It will still be der for another 24hrs after that, i'll delete.

@Chacal
we are brothers in arms no sweats. ure more than IBB.
U need to be placed in a silo. 2 much of u is earthqauke. . .

So whatts gwan? Tevz wants to play for 4 years then go to Boca later and wassup with Wenger with our Saudi trip? is he alright? Heard Kolo is only gonna be out for 10days.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 10:19am On Jan 29, 2008
You sef 4Play, are you insane? What concerns my profile with this bullshit you people have going on? Dont maker me hate you because despite our disagreements I enjoy most of your posts

grin grin Im dey hyperventillate about you all the time,so I thought I make her even more jealous .No vex,I go comot am grin Wetin you do am?
very soon, I will be next on your hit list abi
@MC Omo

The girl don talk say you and Fynewaka beg am for money. So,you probably dey on her good books. grin grin

I just thought I take time and reply am for once.I no even divulge any confidential information I have about her,so she has nothing to complain about.

Make we talk footie jare. grin

So whatts gwan? Tevz wants to play for 4 years then go to Boca later and wassup with Wenger with our Saudi trip? is he alright? Heard Kolo is only going to be out for 10days.

Tevez has always maintained that stance.However,in 4 years time he will be 28 and I don't think Boca afford his transfer fee at that age.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 10:27am On Jan 29, 2008
@ tkb417,

Welcome back to the land.  Please don't put me in a silo.
Twats and Pillocks will run RIOT here when i am gone.
Any hope for Nigeria tonight? grin grin grin

@ Debosky,

What are u insinuating? Chacal came back and he caused this ruckus, huh?
Chacal should be held responsible for tsunami and hurricane Katrina.
I can't be mad at u. The IQ of an average GAYnner is a single digit.
Shhhhhhhhhhhh . . . lemme tell u a secret . . .Arsenal thread is hosting the next CIVIL WAR. cheesy

@ MC Omo,

Even at this stage, i don't know what to do to your stinking ass.
Why the obsession? I gave up my old handle because of people like u.
24 hours after the new one was launched, you are still after my ass. . . . . . . Are u sure we maintain a decent offline relationship?
You are fake, a pussy, a phoney and a STAN!!!!!!!!!!

@ I-man(Hymen)

How does who i bone affect your father's savings account? When are u going to grow up and act sensible for once in your lifetime.
Ohhhhhhhhh, You consider yourself a PLAYA now because u were able to shag a mother with 4 kids? This leprechaun makes me want to puke.
How does your 3 inch willy fit the canal? I guess u wear 12 condoms at the same time to at least get a decent coochie clutch.
A 25-year-old black male shagging someone old enough to be his aunty has no GAME especially in the UK(land of abundance).
I won't really waste ma time popping shots at u . . . . .Your sexcapades and your father's devious wanking schematics should leave u in misery.

@ Re-loaded/TOH

Too bad u got caught in the cross-fire. When u allow retards like Hymen to display your picture in that manner then you are bound to be shot.
I-man compared u to a Rolls-Royce . . . .You cannot blame him. He shags bingo players in the UK so i don't expect him to have any iota of CLASS.
I still maintain the person in the picture looks like a labouring Orangutan(my opinion) . . . .
P.S. . . . I will ignore the fuckery u popped at me for now. The next time u try that with me, i'll cop a squat and shit on u. BE WARNED!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 10:42am On Jan 29, 2008
Chacal:

@ I-man(Hymen)

How does who i bone affect your father's savings account? When are u going to grow up and act sensible for once in your lifetime.

Abeg,how does your chatting on YIM amount to boning someone? grin grin tongue Abeg,"screw" her well well,her muguness is too much tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 10:50am On Jan 29, 2008
I-man:

Abeg,how does your chatting on YIM amount to boning someone? grin grin tongue Abeg,"screw" her well well,her muguness is too much tongue

Its obvious you are a bad son of an irresponsible father.
What i do with ma life is none of your fucking business. If u don't have nothing to say, tape it shut!!!!!
One of the reasons you got dumped by a mother of 4 kids is because u couldn't give a decent performance in bed.
Heard through the grapevine u constantly lose erection mid-way. Who wouldn't with a dozen of rubber tied to a willy? 0% sensitivity. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Islander(f): 10:50am On Jan 29, 2008
I-man:

grin grin I'm dey hyperventillate about you all the time,so I thought I make her even more jealous .No vex,I go comot am grin Wetin you do am?@MC Omo

The girl don talk say you and Fynewaka beg am for money. So,you probably dey on her good books. grin grin

See this barefaced blood cloth liar, You bat Kituan was on that thread the day I exposed Fynewanka for his begging ways and NO where was his name mentioned.

Batty pumper, You have been ranting about exposing shit about me and your are yet to do so, while I have been plastering your life story like hot bread at the market.

Again don't get worked up  because I am boning Jackal, Atleast I am a woman. You on the other hand needs to deposit your semen( if there is any remaining) into the correct receptacle.  

Again Jackal was never interested in your Bulling scam, so let us be, You nasty ugly bitch,

OMG, Boy you calling me ugly?  Let me go look for that hedious pix to droppped in my inbox to paste here. The same one that gave my poor monkey
George night mares, swine like you.

People this bat is one verbally abusive goat.  If my cous refuses to acknowledge him he goes on swearing spree, throwing everything she confided in him back in her face, Now bat, please go suck your cocks, I am tired of bashing your big head,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 10:58am On Jan 29, 2008
Islander,

i can see the trauma u suffered as a child as a result of ur uncle sexually assaulting you virtually anihilated ur mental progress.uve bin running round nairaland screaming "i shop @ bloomingdales/tiffanys,i'm a diva,i bone jackal".u even refered to urself as "holy".that just shows how deluded you are.
although 99.99% of what you spew is false,i have no doubt u fukk jackal.its so obvious even ray charles' corpse can SEE it.
cos shaggin jackal is the only way the brain of a homo-sapien can become as lethargic as urs currently is.hope yall use protection,cos if u have kids those retards would pose a bigger threat to the world than global warming.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Islander(f): 11:07am On Jan 29, 2008
ritchboy:

Islander,

i can see the trauma u suffered as a child as a result of your uncle sexually assaulting you virtually anihilated your mental progress.uve bin running round nairaland screaming "i shop @ bloomingdales/tiffanys,i'm a diva,i bone jackal".u even refered to yourself as "holy".that just shows how deluded you are.
although 99.99% of what you spew is false,i have no doubt u fukk jackal.its so obvious even ray charles' corpse can SEE it.
because shaggin jackal is the only way the brain of a homo-sapien can become as lethargic as urs currently is.hope yall use protection,because if u have kids those retards would pose a bigger threat to the world than global warming.

OMG another stink asshole just decided to join in "total war" Bat listen up, I am tired of educating you goat about trying to pass off your lifestyle onto someone else. I know Uncle fucking neices and vice versa is common among you, but please we have class where I am from, we don't f.uck blood.

Look at this village rat, so wait you too wanted to shag Jackal?LOL, Leave my man alone, he only f.ucks women.

And please don't hate a sister for enjoying the finer things in life. Not everyone's parents chose yam cultivation over an education, So don't be mad because mine worked their asses off to afford us luxury.

You came here not knowing what transpired to show your idiocy. Goat I warned you a few days ago to be careful what you wish for. NOw don't take your hunger out on me( am about to have french toast, need some?), Instead why not go down to Yaba, and seek employment, Trust me I am sure they have openings there.

No don't worry about my kids, atleast they won't have malaria or anyother disease. Poor thing I have been on NL long enough to know that anytime someone post about something that you bat only see on tv, it's lie, Gutter rat go back to your mud hut and save those Naira for food. The internet cafe owner is already rich, Now go plan on building your empire too,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 11:09am On Jan 29, 2008
@ Islander,
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You ripped Ritchboy. tongue tongue tongue
Please pity the lad. A hungry man is an angry man.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 11:12am On Jan 29, 2008
I am tired of reading all this sh@t tongue tongue

Like i have said before; WHAT IS IT WITH YOU GUYS AND DIVULGING STUFF ABOUT EACH OTHER

Who gives a hoot nannies who is bleeping whom and who takes what up his/her caboose embarassed

You all should take a serious chill pill on this stuff.  tongue

I-Man

You are the first one to always tell me that i get riled up easily , i guess you will now say you are taking all this mudslinging in your stride.

Chacal

Are you a supporter, instigator or a spectator

Islander

Sorry i don't know you, but can i say that, as a lady, you should try and really rise above all this crap, granted you will say, you can't stand by and let your reputation be ruined/slandered, but a little modesty is needed, don't you think (Or is it the Irishness in you that is working , cause all irish buggers are too hot to handle (A'la I.R.A.).

Take the noble route lady and look the other way.

Kit and Debo

Una wan do "Supporters Club" a bi

Ritch

I don't even want to begin to know how you got involved in this whole shinbang.

Basically, as much as I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TO SEE THE SCUM IN DISARRAY grin, Ya'll should save all this drama for ya'lls mamas!! angry

We don't need to know whose salad is getting tossed on the forum!! DO WE

Please for decency sake, lets keep it a healthy PG-13 sad

cry GOONER 89

P.S. Fynewaka begging for money Thats a strange one , whats he going to spend it on I thought NAFDAC banned "Wankers hand cream"

PEOPLE ENOUGH ALREADY!! tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 11:20am On Jan 29, 2008
@ Loyika,

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee . . . . . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin
Now i can have decent footie talk with the WISE ONE.
In all honesty, man servant started the schitzo. I should have listened to u.
I shouldn't have let the gay go near a PC.
His confidence is on the high now and he thinks he is a macho-man. . . . .Don't worry, i will take him to the cleaners.
Afterall, Bendtner felt the same way and he got served by Adebayor. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Islander(f): 11:22am On Jan 29, 2008
@Loyki
I don't know you either, but I am impressed with your objective approach to all this.  LOL, No the gay Imani started it all. Apparantly my getting to close to Jackal has trigger some bad blood. You see, Iman is really on the DL( down low) He swings both ways.  He had his eyes on Jackal, not know Jackie is a ladies man.  Don't be amazed, this is NOT the first time he has done this.  I used to be friends with another male Nlder and whom he also loved, he was successful is spreading vile to ensure he capture that one for his use( batty use that is)

Don't be caught up in all this "race" business.  Some he  goats are jealous becuase I have a little sumthin sumthing in  my DNA,
Rest assured I have more africana in me than them,

As to your pally Ritchshit, don't mind him.  I bashed his ass some time ago and as uaual he went whimpering, But like  typical child he has seized this opportunity to come back for more. let him I just had my morning coffee,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 11:23am On Jan 29, 2008
Islander,
your so pathetic i feel sorry for you.its not really your fault. i blame ur abjectly wretched father.if only he could afford better quality condoms perhaps his filthy semen wouldnt have crept into the HIV infested ditch ur mother calls her cunt and the error known as "islander" wouldnt be in existence.i also blame the pill poppin/needle injecting/rehab bound LovePeddler you call "mum".even einstein wouldnt have been able to figure out why she failed to abort you.in other words, YOUR MOTHERS FAILURE TO ABORT YOU IS THE 8TH WONDER OF THE WORLD.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Islander(f): 11:30am On Jan 29, 2008
ritchboy:

Islander,
your so pathetic i feel sorry for you.its not really your fault. i blame your abjectly wretched father.if only he could afford better quality condoms perhaps his filthy semen wouldnt have crept into the HIV infested ditch your mother calls her cunt and the error known as "islander" wouldnt be in existence.i also blame the pill poppin/needle injecting/rehab bound LovePeddler you call "mum".even einstein wouldnt have been able to figure out why she failed to abort you.in other words, YOUR MOTHERS FAILURE TO ABORT YOU IS THE 8TH WONDER OF THE WORLD.
was

Bat listen to me and listen good. MY honourable dad (RIP) was what your entire generation of males would NEVER amount to.  If your ass wasn't so broke I would have taken you Island hopping to view a few of his creations shattered throughout the Islands. He died leaving a legacy.

Amd please don't you dare mix up my mother with that Nappyhead village ho who shit you out. Go and ask her why you look nothing like the other hedious sheep in your family. Maybe if she is honest she would tell you the truth. My mother, the elder Diva won't even look at you hospital spit cup.

The last time I checked, your mother had disvirgined all the drunks in your village, AIDS? LOL I think you need to keep up on foreign affairs, Go check where AIDS really is rampant before you come here making a mockery of yourself.

And no bat, I know the abortion thing is synonymous with your kind, Islanders are too indulged in other things than over populating the world. We make children when we are ready not like dogs do,
He goat, I will rip your ass to shreds.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 11:33am On Jan 29, 2008
@ Islander,

Its too early for this.
Please, thats enough. . . . .
Dont let these GAYnners cause chaos and anarchy in our zone.

@ Ritchboy,

Be a gentleman and let Islander be.
This is not your WAR.
Don't participate . . . You can be a spectator though.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 11:36am On Jan 29, 2008
HMMM!! undecided

It seems i should just leave ya'll to cool down, my point is, the fact that you all know stuff about each other (while everyone was cool with each other), doesn't make it right that, now there is some disagreement, everyones dirty laundry should be divulged on the forum.

I have said it before; THAT SH'T IS CHILDISH!!

If ya'll want to cuss each other out, please be my guest, but keep your private info (on each other) PRIVATE!!

Most times when this stuff goes down this route, it gets dangerous and can't be stopped/fixed. This is a cyber forum, if folks know each other outside the forum, its all good, but lets keep what we know about each other outside the forum. THATS MY POINT!!

Ritch

Give it a rest now!? Guy is it worth it

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Islander(f): 11:42am On Jan 29, 2008
@loyki
seems like you missed me.  That batty buoy knows nothing about me. He posted some things he cooked up while awaiting his next client.  But trust me when I tell you I have enough dirt to bury the bush rat, You see he made the mistake to enter my clan, Now when shit hits the fan he cries foul,

Anyway, I am enjoying all this.  I love when people rile me up for nothing. It's a different ballgame if we have a misunderstanding. Now I am all geared up and NOT even a good cali-herb can deter me,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 11:44am On Jan 29, 2008
@ Loyika,

I understand u PERFECTLY.
You should know what i am about by NOW . . . .
Le Chacal is not the type that bring's people's personal life to a public forum.
Hymen started this schitzo . . . .He thinks if he plays DIRTY i will stand back and watch . . . .He named the wrong pocket. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I will shit on him until he learns to BOW DOWN to a force greater than him.
This bastard has nothing on me apart from what the Gambian Turkey told him.
Same ol' recycled garbage . . .Its becoming a bore.
Anyways . . . .what are your chances of doing the TREBLE* this season?

*= 3 TROPHYLESS SEASONS. grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboy(m): 11:56am On Jan 29, 2008
Ritch

Give it a rest now!? Guy is it worth it

@ Ritchboy,

Be a gentleman and let Islander be.

@loyika

ill "give it a rest" after this post cos ur one of the few people i respect on this forum

@Jackal

why plead for her? i thought she was "rippin" me apart? you shoulda warned this LovePeddler who ritchboy is earlier.

@islander,
u strike me as a clueless lady trying so hard to be arrogant.i'll let this one slide.ur obviously oblivious of the utterances u utter.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Chacal: 11:58am On Jan 29, 2008
@ Ritchboy,

I wasn't pleading for her . . . .I was trying to save your ass from being bludgeoned.
Many tried. . . .many cried . . .many died. cry cry cry
Islander will make u question everything u have ever believed in.
Blimey . . . .Razorr chopped u to bits. . . .Islander will send u to HELL.
Now enough of this otherwise i wont come to your aid.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Islander(f): 11:58am On Jan 29, 2008
ritchboy:

@loyika

ill "give it a rest" after this post because your one of the few people i respect on this forum

@Jackal

why plead for her? i thought she was "rippin" me apart? you shoulda warned this LovePeddler who ritchboy is earlier.

@islander,
u strike me as[b] a clueless [/b] lady trying so hard to be arrogant.i'll let this one slide.your obviously oblivious of the utterances u utter.

Goat you are a disgrace to manhood, Jackal wasn't pleaing for me, instead he was trying to save your ass from the inevitable.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I am  clueless just as you are without knowing who your real sperm donor is . Now get off my turf and ONLY speak to me when I have spoken to you,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 12:00pm On Jan 29, 2008
Le Chacal grin

Last time i checked, you scummies were in the same situation as we are this season, or is there something you know about that i don't

Islander

Alright Ma!! I hear you, let eveyone just put their guns back into their holsters. GIVE PEACE A CHANCE!!

Ritch cool

Nothing do you bro!!

Back to footie guys cool

GOONER 89

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.