Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

The Trinity - The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit Explained? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Trinity - The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit Explained? (4212 Views)

Anony & Deep Sight: Verse By Verse Academy On The Trinity & The Deity Of Christ / About The Trinity / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The Trinity - The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit Explained? by dearzi(f): 9:30am On Aug 10, 2006
@ Viper
For what now!! i'll be too happy to know i made heaven! lol, grin
Re: The Trinity - The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit Explained? by babyathome(m): 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2006
@ darkchild, i'm not here to argue but to let u know the truth of God's word if u you wld only take this wit open mind u wld be changed and be saved because there is no name on the earth by which men should be save expect the name of jesus acts4:12 In gen1:26 God said let US make man.US there signify they're more than one,then in gen1:1  In the begining GOD created,the hebrew word translated to God is Elohim which is plural 4 God and it tells not one God. In 1john5:7 bible says there're three that bear record in heaven,d father,d word and the Holyspirit.Now let see how  they were revealed, God wz reveal in gen1:3 when it says God said in the same gen1:3 the son was reveal as the SAID i.e the word also in gen3:8 as the voice it got 2 be a person 4 him to b able to walk but the holyspirit wz the 1st 2 b revealed in gen1:2 when it says and the spirit of God moved, I'm stil coming,in john1:1-3 says in the begining was the WORD, al things were made by him how? When God said i.e d word that came out from God,at those time he was stil the word but became the son in john1:10 where it says he wz in the world and also in verse 14 where says N d WORD wz made flesh N dwelt among us luke1:31-32.The spirit wz further reveal when jesus said 2 d disciple in john14:16 i wil pray d father N he shal give u another comforter which is the holyspirit N was reveal in verse 26 as the holyspirit.Finally my brethen, in 1john5:7 shows us the trinity as they bear record in heaven as the father, the word and the holyspirit but word=the son=jesus, he became the son when he came into the world and died and his is jesus with this we,have the trinity the father, the son and the holyspirit. Babyathome

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest / "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this / Islam's Paradise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.