Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

He's Never Told Me He Loves Me Or Likes Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Never Told Me He Loves Me Or Likes Me (2570 Views)

She Said She Has A Boyfriend But I Can Tell She Likes Me Soo Much. / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud / It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He's Never Told Me He Loves Me Or Likes Me by Lcoolbabe(f): 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2006
I Need Help. I Am Dying In Silence.

There is this guy i am dating.Initially when we started, i asked him about his girlfriend, if he had any. he told me he has but he is not too sure about the relationship. but he has never told me he loves me nor like me. I try my best to please in almos everything if not all, though he appreciates. I am the kind of person that stick to my partner when i am in love. I really do like this guy. I need y' all help to know if I should still hold on or look elsewhere.
Re: He's Never Told Me He Loves Me Or Likes Me by Hotstepper(f): 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2006
how can you like and stick with a guy that doesn't like or love you and have a g/f he told you he doesn't know about the relationship. You are blind and he is using you very well, This is wat I did call being stupid in this age and time.
Re: He's Never Told Me He Loves Me Or Likes Me by Eurphoria(f): 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2006
[/quote][quote author=Hotstepper link=topic=17580.msg485418#msg485418 date=1152627220]
how can you like and stick with a guy that doesn't like or love you and have a g/f he told you he doesn't know about the relationship. You are blind and he is using you very well, This is what I did call being stupid in this age and time.

Oh cmon now hotstepper, please give the girl a break, listen have you been in love before?have you been in love with the wrong guy before? if you haven't then , you won't understand. I totally understand where she is coming from, its easy as a bystander to just sit here and call her actions stupid and scream for her to get out of the relationship, when you love someone even if all situations around you is saying , hey not good! we still put our heads inside, hoping in some small way things would change.

Lcoolbabe ,Now i just wish you strength and hope you can get yourself out of the relationship, because atleast he has been honest with you and listen you only get treated the way you allow yourself to be treated. So i would suggest a break from him, hard as it may be, re-evaluate the situation and ask him to do the same and tell him the only way you will get back with him is if he commits to you, otherwise gather some courage , cry cry him out of your system and move on you will love again, or you may even find out it was not love . I have been there, that why i am saying. They can say he is ''using you'' but guess what girl if he is , who is letting him?, yes its you, so go away for a while and think about things,it may seem like your only chance of love, you dont want to lose him, or your heart would just rip out of your chest from the pain but trust me , you will get over it.

1 Like

Re: He's Never Told Me He Loves Me Or Likes Me by Busta(f): 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2006
No need to be harsh hotstepper

@ coolbabe, U guys really need to talk first, ask him wat exactly he wants from u, tell him wat u want and if he doesn't change afterwards, u need to move on gurl.
Re: He's Never Told Me He Loves Me Or Likes Me by abbyrian(f): 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2006
how on earth could u ever agree to have a relationship with a person dat has a girlfriend no matter how unstable it may be,its like acceptin position no 2.and one thing is dat even if he doesnt say dat he loves u doesnt mean dat he doesnt cool
Re: He's Never Told Me He Loves Me Or Likes Me by Hotstepper(f): 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2006
yes, I have been in love and she is not in love. you can't be in love with sum1 that doesn't love u. Itz waste of time. While as sum1 said, tell him wat u want and he tells u want he wants and if itz not compatible, gurl, move on
Re: He's Never Told Me He Loves Me Or Likes Me by Eurphoria(f): 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2006
[/quote][quote author=abbyrian link=topic=17580.msg485476#msg485476 date=1152628665]
how on earth could u ever agree to have a relationship with a person that has a girlfriend no matter how unstable it may be,its like acceptin position no 2.and one thing is that even if he doesnt say that he loves u doesnt mean that he doesnt cool

Duh! she is in love, geez, HOW HOW HOW HOW ppl can't help who they love sometimes you know, habba, i beg the girl needs good advise and encouragement, you think she is stupid and does not know in the back of her mind that she should not be with him? She just need to be strong and move on, besides, from what she said he, may be finding it difficult to break from his relationship , they both just need time away from each other and come to a decision. sometimes you guys can be unnecessarily hard and forget you too have probably been there and acted just like her or worse.
Re: He's Never Told Me He Loves Me Or Likes Me by Busta(f): 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2006
thanx oh Eurphoria

people an't help who and how they fall in love and u can decided wat u wanna do after u have fallen in love and if it is right or wrong.

Eurphoria said it all, don't know why some gurls just think they know it all and have been thru it all!!
Re: He's Never Told Me He Loves Me Or Likes Me by Hotstepper(f): 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2006
which gurls are those?
Re: He's Never Told Me He Loves Me Or Likes Me by Busta(f): 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2006
need i say more?, u know urselves
Re: He's Never Told Me He Loves Me Or Likes Me by Hotstepper(f): 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2006
gurl, don't watch dat, lol, diz is an opnion forum, I said ma mind and so did u so letz move on
Re: He's Never Told Me He Loves Me Or Likes Me by Orikinla(m): 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2006
If you don't know what love is all about, you cannot advise anyone on love.

Yes.
You can fall in love with someone who doesn't love you.

If you believe that there is hope for you in your friendship with the guy, then don't give up.
But, don't fall cheap by sleeping with him in your desperation to win his love.
Maintain your dignity and integrity in your relationship with him. And do your best to prove your love is faithful and true.

True love waits.
Re: He's Never Told Me He Loves Me Or Likes Me by akniy(m): 10:27am On Jul 12, 2006
lccolbabe,
the way men thinks differ. As they say, the guy is not into u. dont be lead by ur emotions.
he is undecided,coz he likes that gf of his and it is clear u r only selling ur self 2 him 2 solicit his love.

consider him as a friend now!! treat him like ur best friend as c wat ll come after.
Re: He's Never Told Me He Loves Me Or Likes Me by Raymand(m): 9:21am On Jul 13, 2006
when the guy finally dumps you for the other chick, *whispers*, "call me!" wink
Re: He's Never Told Me He Loves Me Or Likes Me by diddy4(m): 12:33am On Jul 14, 2006
i cant say more cuzz eurphoria said my mind. nurse your wounds girl. its gon get better.
Re: He's Never Told Me He Loves Me Or Likes Me by mamaput(f): 8:36am On Jul 14, 2006
Lcoolbabe:

There is this guy i am dating.Initially when we started, i asked him about his girlfriend, if he had any. he told me he has but he is not too sure about the relationship. but he has never told me he loves me nor like me. I try my best to please in almos everything if not all, though he appreciates. I am the kind of person that stick to my partner when i am in love. I really do like this guy. I need y' all help to know if i shold still hold on or look elsewhere. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Look when two people have been going out for sometime loving each other and stuff . Then they break up.

There are alot of emotions and confussion involved. They may get back together and break up a few more times b4 they finally breakup.
This is an advise i give my kids. When you breakup take a time out to get over the relationship because anything you rush into will not workout.

Do not go out with a guy that just broke up because he is only using you as the shoulder to cry on .As the Trampoline to make the jump into the next relationship.

At the ealy stage , the girl may alwas come back and want to talk
Everyother thing am saying is just bla bla bla.
We all know how it works.
Re: He's Never Told Me He Loves Me Or Likes Me by kheme(m): 11:14am On Jul 14, 2006
Listen, you are still JUST DATING HIM!!! OKAY Now you're talking like he's your husband!!! listen honey, when dating men, remember that NO ONE MAN IS YOURS, until you have caught him to keep! YES, stay with him, and date other men too! and don't get me wrong when i say DATE OTHER MEN!!! go look up the meaning of DATE in a dictionary! go out with more mean, that will increase your chances of finding "THE ONE". please check this site, www.catchhimandkeephim.com
Re: He's Never Told Me He Loves Me Or Likes Me by mamaput(f): 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2006
Thats good Date.
When my daughter broke up i advised her to date go out with friends but not to get involved with any . And to make it clear that she is not ready for a relationship right now. She has to get over the last first.
They were 1 year plus together she had even travelled with him and his mother to there place, she was going shopping with his mum and exchanging cooking ideas . It could not be more serious. Now she has to learn to stay alone . I do not know what will happen if she gets a new boyfriend now and the old one comes begging.#

The Boy too wamts his feedom now. He says that he was like a married man and no other girl will get him so far to be so serious with him for now. That will take time.#

But till today they still talk . Anything that happens he phones her.
I do not think you will be happy your boyfriend phoning the ex.
And they talk for hours and may even be talking about you. She may be the one advising him to keep you or dump you.
Re: He's Never Told Me He Loves Me Or Likes Me by Rhodalyn(f): 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2006
what ya talking bout babes?? the guy never actually whispered in Ur lil tiny ears that he loves U?? and yet U're Seeing each Other?? Wow!!!, this is Sumtin else LOL!
Re: He's Never Told Me He Loves Me Or Likes Me by Seun(m): 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2006
You are offering the guy free sex. That's what I understand from your story. Keep it up! cheesy
Re: He's Never Told Me He Loves Me Or Likes Me by mukina2: 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2006
if he never said he loves you or likes you,maybe he does but he's shy to say it or he's afraid that you'll take that for granted,if you think he does not really love you abeg sister forget him and move on undecided
Re: He's Never Told Me He Loves Me Or Likes Me by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2011
are u still with him now?
Re: He's Never Told Me He Loves Me Or Likes Me by Goldieluks: 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2011
Firearm why not let sleeping dog lie? grin grin
Re: He's Never Told Me He Loves Me Or Likes Me by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2011
^^^

Babe, grin

"your sins will always find you out"
Re: He's Never Told Me He Loves Me Or Likes Me by Goldieluks: 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2011
hahahaha^^ grin

this post is as old as my oldest shoe grin grin
Re: He's Never Told Me He Loves Me Or Likes Me by Mynd44: 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2011
Seun:

You are offering the guy free sex. That's what I understand from your story. Keep it up! cheesy

I am sure the guy likes her for the free nyash
Re: He's Never Told Me He Loves Me Or Likes Me by newguy1(m): 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2011
hw u start he never say i lik u or luv an u r going out u r fked
Re: He's Never Told Me He Loves Me Or Likes Me by swaggerboi2011: 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2011
see free toto oo, hahaha

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy And Daddy / How Would You Go About Asking A Lady Pastor For A Date / How To Make A Man Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.