Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,097 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

For Girls Only!oo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Girls Only!oo (3776 Views)

Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys / 10 Ways To Know If He Is Serious About You, Girls Only! / How Do Girls Feel About Hairy Men? (girls Only Pls :) ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

For Girls Only!oo by playahP(m): 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2008
WHY DID U OPEN THIS IF URE NOT A GIRL
DUHHH!!!!!!
ANYWAY THE QUESTION I WANTED TO ASK ALL THE GIRLS AND MAMMAS ON NAIRALAND IS WAT REALLY CAN I DO TO TRICK A GIRL OUT, I MEAN LIKE I DONT WANNA LOSE HER BUT THE ONLY THING SHE ASKED ME TO BUY 4 HER WAS A NOVEL AND I HAVENT DONE DAT, HAHAHA, I RARELY HAVE TIME TO DO DAT BUT I WANNA MAKE UP FOR THAT BY DOING SOMETHING FOR HER THIS CHRISTMAS, I NEEED SUGGESTIONS FROM GUYS AND GIRLS
Re: For Girls Only!oo by arramyjay: 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2008
Find time and buy all the novels she likes that you can lay hands on.
Re: For Girls Only!oo by Wendy80(f): 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2008
shegirl71:

Find time and buy all the novels she likes that you can lay hands on.

and also call her always,,like 3 to 4 times daily,,,,,,,,,,it shows u care
Re: For Girls Only!oo by playahP(m): 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2008
okay,i think ima start by buying novels but arrgggggg,
i wanna do something big this christmas,
Re: For Girls Only!oo by 1one: 11:02pm On Sep 27, 2008
u can start by sleeping so that you can dream of the many things you can do for her this christmas, because left to me your question is just wasting away precious thread space.
Re: For Girls Only!oo by 1one: 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2008
i can see why you wanted only girls to view your thread, because you obviously think
that they are the only sect of the human specie that would buy and fall for such a shallow question like the one you sent,
Re: For Girls Only!oo by playahP(m): 11:13pm On Sep 27, 2008
I TOT THE LADIES WOULD UNDERSTAND BETTER,IF ONLY U HAD THE KINDA GIRL I HAVE THEN U WOULD BE ASKING HOW U CAN DO EVEN MORE THAN BEING A HUMAN BEING,
SHEEEEEEEE GRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Re: For Girls Only!oo by Tgirl4real(f): 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2008
playah P:

WHY DID U OPEN THIS IF URE NOT A GIRL
DUHHH!!!!!!
ANYWAY THE QUESTION I WANTED TO ASK ALL THE GIRLS AND MAMMAS ON NAIRALAND IS what REALLY CAN I DO TO TRICK A GIRL OUT, I MEAN LIKE I don't want to LOSE HER BUT THE ONLY THING SHE ASKED ME TO BUY 4 HER WAS A NOVEL AND I HAVENT DONE that, HAHAHA, I RARELY HAVE TIME TO DO that BUT I want to MAKE UP FOR THAT BY DOING SOMETHING FOR HER THIS CHRISTMAS, I NEEED SUGGESTIONS FROM GUYS AND GIRLS

Why dat long You sure u serious at all
Re: For Girls Only!oo by sistawoman: 12:02am On Sep 28, 2008
why are you now asking about xmas?

But if you want to know just ask yourself. What does she like to do in her spare time? what hobbies does she have? What did she look at the last time yall went window shopping? What does she NEED? What does she WANT?

Start there to make your list
Re: For Girls Only!oo by inbox(m): 12:10am On Sep 28, 2008
@Poster
Olodo
Re: For Girls Only!oo by naawee: 12:14am On Sep 28, 2008
Wendy80:

and also call her always,,like 3 to 4 times daily,,,,,,,,,,it shows u care
why should he call a bitch 3-4 times daily? u stupid?

Let her know u busy nigga, and slam that pussie when she spreads

the leg wide open!
Re: For Girls Only!oo by sistawoman: 12:41am On Sep 28, 2008
naawee:

why should he call a bitch 3-4 times daily? u stupid?

Let her know u busy nigga, and slam that pussie when she spreads

the leg wide open!

No he is not stupid. Actully he is the one that would get to "slam the puzzy", not u cuz you dont show that you care enough.
Re: For Girls Only!oo by richo(m): 1:59am On Sep 28, 2008
i'll tell you what, on christmas early morning get five friends and ya'll should bombard her house with fire works and explosives it will make her heart melt
Re: For Girls Only!oo by dyabman(m): 5:09am On Sep 28, 2008
richo:

i'll tell you what, on christmas early morning get five friends and ya'll should bombard her house with fire works and explosives it will make her heart melt

what if her fatha dont like explosives tongue

@ poster

shey the girl go summarise all wetin she go read ni , abi werrin be that one sef, novel , very absurd need.

u too wan buy am novel , shey u dey craze ni , she no want d i c k , na novel she dey cry about. abegi , yi wo e si owun
Re: For Girls Only!oo by naawee: 6:53am On Sep 28, 2008
sistawoman:

No he is not stupid. Actully he is the one that would get to "slam the puzzy", not u because you don't show that you care enough.

Thats far frm the truth. You always sound so theoretical. Be pragmatic, sista! This is not how the bitchy game of attraction works. Want to slam a pussie?

Dudes, let her understand she's like others on the queue.
Dudes, let her understand she's seeing the exit as fast she joined the queue if she acts all too worked up!

If only you can do these things in a very condescendin' though caring way, dude, she'll be all over you. You are in control and never allow a bitch be in control of a situation.

Mr. caring guy is always a wussie and most times, rarely slams pussie except that pussie is so, so sex-starved!

Dudes, get to work! And reserve ur 2 cents for using my effective clues. Else, you gon' to see those pussies cudgelin' you friggin black d**k real bad!
Re: For Girls Only!oo by Wendy80(f): 8:47am On Sep 28, 2008
@ naawee
i pity ur mother, sisters and ur entire female generation,,,,,,,u are such a dumb fool
Re: For Girls Only!oo by naawee: 10:22am On Sep 28, 2008
Wendy80:

@ naawee
i pity ur mother, sisters and ur entire female generation,,,,,,,u are such a dumb fool

I might be a dumb fool but you are an old ass dicky bitch with a malodorously stinkin' black pussie that has been ravaged in all forms of its carnality!

Bitch, quit hatin' on real niggaz and go get f**ked real hard. And hang in there, BITCH!
Bitch, quit bein' a bitch, BITCH!
You are nothing but a really cheapened regular bitch, BITCH!
Re: For Girls Only!oo by sistawoman: 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2008
naawee:

Thats far frm the truth. You always sound so theoretical. Be pragmatic, sista! This is not how the bitchy game of attraction works. Want to slam a pussie?

Dudes, let her understand she's like others on the queue.
Dudes, let her understand she's seeing the exit as fast she joined the queue if she acts all too worked up!

If only you can do these things in a very condescendin' though caring way, dude, she'll be all over you. You are in control and never allow a bitch be in control of a situation.

Mr. caring guy is always a wussie and most times, rarely slams pussie except that pussie is so, so sex-starved!

Dudes, get to work! And reserve ur 2 cents for using my effective clues. Else, you gon' to see those pussies cudgelin' you friggin black d**k real bad!

This question was for females. Are you a hermaphrodite now? Cant we just have something that is our own and not have you jumping in it with your nonsence? He does not have a chickenhead, that is apparent because she reads.

This way that you are taking with the females will get you some but the chickenheads only as it appears you are a roster.

Peace my brother, when you grow up and are ready to play with the women then holla there are a few nice sista here on NL.
Re: For Girls Only!oo by Wendy80(f): 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2008
@ naawee
FAKE MUMU tongue tongue
Re: For Girls Only!oo by nguage(m): 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2008
@ nawee, how can I be like you?
Re: For Girls Only!oo by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2008
n-guage:

Must you be like him? No,all you need is a little bit of character and you can hold your own against any freaking lady.
Re: For Girls Only!oo by affee(f): 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2008
Take my advice seriously

She ONLY asked for a novel,
how much does a novel cost?
since she specifically asked for a novel, I advice you buy her a novel and forget about this shing ding you are planning for christmas cause it wont work

She might be trying to know the kind of person you are

and please dont wait till christmas[s]do it tommorrow[/sub]
you might send the wrong message across if you wait that long
Re: For Girls Only!oo by playahP(m): 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2008
im kinda really busy and i love taking my leave(3 months) during december period so i can have a long time to spend with my family and friends and probably see the world soo i intend taking her to somewhere quite coooool but since u said i should do it now(maybe 2morrow)
i think ima take a leave from work as soon as possible, hmmmm
Re: For Girls Only!oo by 8ball(m): 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2008
naawee:

I might be a dumb fool but you are an old ass dicky bitch with a malodorously stinkin' black pussie that has been ravaged in all forms of its carnality!

Bitch, quit hatin' on real niggaz and go get f**ked real hard. And hang in there, BITCH!
Bitch, quit bein' a bitch, BITCH!
You are nothing but a really cheapened regular bitch, BITCH!

Anya m afugo nti m in vis thread

How on earth do pple get on wiv u in the ist place?,wiv so much of yo post laced with vulagarism n wantom obscenities,u sure stand out as the most uncouth guy av seen on NL
Re: For Girls Only!oo by tpia: 3:42am On Sep 29, 2008
the girl said buy a novel.

So find out what kind of genres she might like, and buy it/them for her?

because she didnt say buy recharge card, you're here scratching your head?
Re: For Girls Only!oo by Nobody: 3:44am On Sep 29, 2008
Seriously, if a guy is trying to get on my good side, all he has to do is buy me an Agatha Christie novel. smiley
Re: For Girls Only!oo by DonEse125(f): 3:48am On Sep 29, 2008
@ rubypearl-you dig poirot?
Re: For Girls Only!oo by Nobody: 3:50am On Sep 29, 2008
Don_Ese125:

@ rubypearl-you dig poirot?
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee him!
I love his movies esp.
He's so. . . .so out of this world tongue
He's the best detective.
Mary or abi na mary jane's movie sucks! But her books her better than poirot's.
Re: For Girls Only!oo by Nobody: 3:53am On Sep 29, 2008
Give me a combination of 2hrs of silent, Agatha Christie book, a rainy day, water and cookies. . . .that's the best present someone can ever give me
Re: For Girls Only!oo by Wendy80(f): 6:31am On Sep 29, 2008
n-guage:

all u need 2 be like him is 2 be fake,dumb and stupid
@ 8ball
are u from enugu state?
Re: For Girls Only!oo by naawee: 7:44am On Sep 29, 2008
Wendy80:

all u need 2 be like him is 2 be fake,dumb and stupid

No nigga can ever sound or be like me. How can anyone be when they've not even pass through academic rigor, sports rigor (I'm a fuckin' BlackBelter in Tae Kwon Do and a one time champion in the ITF championships--go check the records), not to talk of hood rigor, how about hustlin Boston to the block? You guys are all shit!

You can't even be as dumb as I am because I am so damn fuckin' dumb-smart. My level of dumbness is 8 B-ball levels above your friggin' self-acclaimed intelligence. Tell me one accomplishment you've made in life to date that made people, not only your folks, stare at you in awe?

I can list lotta godamn awards I got from being highly academically smart and proficient in my extra-curriculars when I was in high-school and college. Just had to f**k this school shit because it started makin' me sick and fuckin' teachers and profs were busy complainin' that 2H2H too crazy albeit with a high IQ--I'm proud of that because my hood respects me for that; they just can't make the moves I make nor talk the way I talk!

My hood showed me love but were stupid enough to do it in a humble way at the beginnin'. Now, I'm in control and busy accumulatin' funds. Soon you be sayin' eh, is 2H2H, huh, that guy from Nland? You friends will will be sayin' yeah,

that nigga be crippin' deep 24/7;
that nigga be blazin' his hood 360;
that nigga stays hard all da time;

2H2H is fuckin' keepin' it real.

And you'll be like huh? That dude's turned so multifigure.

You can't even see me bitch! I've advised you to go get yourself laid so at least you would be able to think properly in your self-acclaimed way of thinkin' intelligently, BITCH.

God, Bitch, go sleep in a room with no window, BITCH! I'ma spankily smack your wacky black ass n stinky pissy pussie intoto!

Damn! What a BITCH! So disgustin'!
Re: For Girls Only!oo by Wendy80(f): 7:47am On Sep 29, 2008
fake fooool!!!! :p :p

(1) (2)

I Just Can't Resist Her Sister / The Girl I Want To Marry Just Told Me She Had Been Married Before. / The Perfect Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.