Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,489 members, 7,865,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders (48880 Views)

Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others / Gbajabiamila Accepts Defeat, Pledges Loyalty To Speaker Dogara / Kate Henshaw Loses PDP Primaries, Accepts Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by toba1909(m): 1:54am On Jan 31, 2009
@ B.O.S.S
Good you're here tonight.
Dapo denied this allegation to your face here, saying proofs should be tendered,
if you're actually right.
I don't concurr easily on points without proofs.

In addition, do unto others what you want people do unto you.
For the sake of posterity, we need not make comment that can jeopardize the ambition or future of a fellow,
if we can provide proof for them.

B.O.S.S.:

@ toba1909
More so, politics is an unforgiving game and I'm not saying as Nigerians that we need a saint as a politician but come on, me and you know Nigerian politicians come with the same old story and Dapo has not been able to lift a finger for the masses when he was opportuned to so why on earth should we trust him now.

He just wants to milk the country dry again and I hope he never succeeds in doing so. I could name at leats 4 of his Ibadan clans in London for you to know that I' speaking the truth about how close I am to this dude but you know how the game goes, he'll probably tell you he's never heard these names before.

B.O.S.S
I believe we can all change things around.
If i have a means of reaching you, i would have talk to you personally.
Have i told you about a guy i was asking if he knows Dapo to you before?
B.O.S.S, could u believe the guy jumped into conclusion and told me the guy is a lavish spender, this and that,
to crown it all; He said the guy attended Bowen University, meanwhile Dapo graduated from UI.
Can you see what wrong information has done there?

At least if Dapo has being a lavish spender as he said,
Did Dapo actually attend Bowen University?
That's why i believe in proofs!
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by kobomoje(m): 2:03am On Jan 31, 2009
@Depilot: God bless u.

@ toks: You are suffering from Acute Depression.
i am KOBOMOJE and not KOBOJUNKIE and i am not impersonating anyone. You dont know we are 2 different entities because you are blinded by your greed and definitely new in Nairaland.
May all your curses return to your head and that of your generation.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Kobojunkie: 2:06am On Jan 31, 2009
ROFLMAO!!! uumm, oga kobomoje. WHy in the world would you make UP A QUOTE and claim it is made by me? This is 2 pages ago.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by mustafar1: 2:07am On Jan 31, 2009
Boss, if you ask me, if u really have proof on all these allegations i would say in simple french, THROW THEM ALL EITHR TO THE WOLVES OR UNDER THE BUS. all this, the guy is back with another name yarns doesnt go down well. if we intend to clean naija. we should clean it inside and out. but yeah thats just my thot.

as per Dapo, 2011 is closer than he thinks. hopefully he would have answers by then cos these same questions would be what the people he iss looking to represent would ask him. and sure bet whoever he faces either within his party or opposition party candidates. THEY WOULD ASK THESE QUESTIONS AND BRING UP THESE ISSUES AS A WAY OF TESTING/CHECKING HIS INTEGRITY.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Becomrrich: 2:08am On Jan 31, 2009
Who is going to conduct the election ? Prof iwu abi, I see,  tell dapo to join us in the "Yoruba Vision"
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by mustafar1: 2:10am On Jan 31, 2009
aint that something, kobomoje and kobojunkie signed it at the same time and their accusers are not here to cross examine.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Kobojunkie: 2:12am On Jan 31, 2009
must_a_far:

aint that something, kobomoje and kobojunkie signed it at the same time and their accusers are not here to cross examine.

roflmao!!! Not tell the guy, I wan know whether na ak-47 I carry dey go assassinate @Dapolam. I can just picture myself with one of those. African Rambo!!! roflamo!!!
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by BOSS7: 2:15am On Jan 31, 2009
toba1909:

@ B.O.S.S
Good you're here tonight.
Dapo denied this allegation to your face here, saying proofs should be tendered,
if you're actually right.
I don't concurr easily on points without proofs.

In addition, do unto others what you want people do unto you.
For the sake of posterity, we need not make comment that can jeopardize the ambition or future of a fellow,
if we can provide proof for them.

B.O.S.S
I believe we can all change things around.
If i have a means of reaching you, i would have talk to you personally.
Have i told you about a guy i was asking if he knows Dapo to you before?
B.O.S.S, could u believe the guy jumped into conclusion and told me the guy is a lavish spender, this and that,
to crown it all; He said the guy attended Bowen University, meanwhile Dapo graduated from UI.
Can you see what wrong information has done there?

At least if Dapo has being a lavish spender as he said,
Did Dapo actually attend Bowen University?
That's why i believe in proofs!

Mr @toba1909

Listen, It's hard totrust people online. Dapo's brother TJ went to Bowen University and thats for you to know how personal I am with these dudes and yeah, I'll rather do unto others what I want them to do for me. I'll not like to suffer neither would I like my fellow citizens to suffer. Dapo is a big hypocrite and trust me same as his brother TJ. Also, you're right, it's hard to believe hearsay and also it's hard to post things online herevirtually and all in the name of trust buttrust me when it comes to crunch time, I'll speak.

I'm not insane neither do I want to see Dapo's ambition fail but hey,Dapo is not whom he said he is. Ask his brother about the deal then and see maybe he'll actall speak else forget about it as it means you're trying to get water out of a stone.

These dudes would do anyting to get their extra share of the national cake and that's why I just don't pity them. I've only spit partially here but when the time comes, the truth would eventually be out. I have my proofs and like I said, it's all stashed up at Paddington police station (I'm sorry I mentioned piccadilly earlier). The money transfer company starts with the letter C. It's a family business owned by a Russian family and it's based somewhere in Central London.

What else can I say? I hope these guys don't push me but as usual, Naija politics, if Ibori is still walking free, what else of my allegations, they'll be binned and would mean nothing but not to worry, that's my way of fighting the power.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by mustafar1: 2:15am On Jan 31, 2009
u don watch to much nollywood movie.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by BOSS7: 2:18am On Jan 31, 2009
must_a_far:

Boss, if you ask me, if u really have proof on all these allegations i would say in simple french, THROW THEM ALL EITHR TO THE WOLVES OR UNDER THE BUS. all this, the guy is back with another name yarns doesnt go down well. if we intend to clean naija. we should clean it inside and out. but yeah thats just my thot.

Mister, I just wan make sure say I no destroy the guy as he dey here (like I said) dey hustle while if I reveal his details, DapoLam and family are in Nigeria and all that would happen (or worst of all) is that he'll not contest while the guy might be eventually deported.It's not fair don't you think?
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Kobojunkie: 2:22am On Jan 31, 2009
@B.O.S.S, if I happened to catch one of these people myself, I would personally take pictures, record videos of them wasting Nigeria's money, if that is what I find them doing, post it online and make sure every Nigerian out there gets a copy, so he/she can judge for self.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by toba1909(m): 2:26am On Jan 31, 2009
must_a_far:

Why do you sprew fuckeries out of your diarrhea infected mouth?
Issues being debate here is very very sensible to what you take it for.
I don't welcome someone with daft brains here!
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by mustafar1: 2:28am On Jan 31, 2009
toba1909:

Why do you sprew fuckeries out of your diarrhea infected mouth?
Issues being debate here is very very sensible to what you take it for.
I don't welcome someone with daft brains here!

if i respond to u, they'll call the twice of us retarded, so i'll let u do the honors and enjoy it all.

kobojunkie, PAPARAZZI R U!  grin but seriously though, we the nice ones are the coldest when its crunch time.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by toba1909(m): 2:30am On Jan 31, 2009
Kobojunkie:

@B.O.S.S, if I happened to catch one of these people myself, I would personally take pictures, record videos of them wasting Nigeria's money, if that is what I find them doing, post it online and make sure every Nigerian out there gets a copy, so he/she can judge for self.

Like i have said earlier,
Most Nigerians abroad deals in different kinda fraudulent business, tarnishing the image of the country.

The bible said and i quote: If the foundation is bad, what will the righteous do?
The foundation is real bad, that most of our leaders ain't left out in such shoddy deals.
But having a first hand information is far better than hear say.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Kobojunkie: 2:32am On Jan 31, 2009
toba1909:

Like i have said earlier,
Most Nigerians abroad deals in different kinda fraudulent business, tarnishing the image of the country.
What does this mean?

toba1909:

The bible said and i quote: If the foundation is bad, what will the righteous do?
What are you going on about ?
toba1909:

The foundation is real bad, that most of our leaders ain't left out in such shoddy deals.
But having a first hand information is far better than hear say.
Now I really have to ask, what are you saying?
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by toba1909(m): 2:34am On Jan 31, 2009
B.O.S.S.:

Mr @toba1909

Listen, It's hard totrust people online. Dapo's brother TJ went to Bowen University and thats for you to know how personal I am with these dudes and yeah, I'll rather do unto others what I want them to do for me. I'll not like to suffer neither would I like my fellow citizens to suffer. Dapo is a big hypocrite and trust me same as his brother TJ. Also, you're right, it's hard to believe hearsay and also it's hard to post things online here virtually and all in the name of trust buttrust me when it comes to crunch time, I'll speak.

I'm not insane neither do I want to see Dapo's ambition fail but hey,Dapo is not whom he said he is. Ask his brother about the deal then and see maybe he'll actall speak else forget about it as it means you're trying to get water out of a stone.

These dudes would do anyting to get their extra share of the national cake and that's why I just don't pity them. I've only spit partially here but when the time comes, the truth would eventually be out. I have my proofs and like I said, it's all stashed up at Paddington police station (I'm sorry I mentioned piccadilly earlier). The money transfer company starts with the letter C. It's a family business owned by a Russian family and it's based somewhere in Central London.

What else can I say? I hope these guys don't push me but as usual, Naija politics, if Ibori is still walking free, what else of my allegations, they'll be binned and would mean nothing but not to worry, that's my way of fighting the power.

B.O.S.S
Good you agree with a point of mine there.
I know TJ went to Bowen University, but they're being mix-match sometime by people.
I accept what you said about giving information to someone you don't know online as i might be the Segun guy in the deal and you might not know. But as a man with integrity, i would beseech you not to have made such comment next time until when you're ready to tender your proofs.
It helps a lot.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by toba1909(m): 2:37am On Jan 31, 2009
Kobojunkie:

What does this mean?

Read again and again!
You'll see what it means.

Kobojunkie:

Now I really have to ask, what are you saying?

Mind you, i haven't had any debate with you,
and not here to go into any debate with you.
If it doesn't sound any meaning to you, walk out.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Kobojunkie: 2:38am On Jan 31, 2009
toba1909:

B.O.S.S
Good you agree with a point of mine there.
I know TJ went to Bowen University, but they're being mix-match sometime by people.
I accept what you said about giving information to someone you don't know online as i might be the Segun guy in the deal and you might not know. But as a man with integrity, i would beseech you not to have made such comment next time until when you're ready to tender your proofs.
It helps a lot.
Who are you that he should tender his proof to you? If you were Segun himself, what makes you think he ought to fear making the info public? If you really are a man of integrity, I would think you would instead ask Dapolam and maybe B.O.S.S to show up together and you can basically listen to them both talk. I am a third person here and I think you are just offering the FEAR angle and not really the INTEGRITY angle from the much you have posted on the issue.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Kobojunkie: 2:40am On Jan 31, 2009
toba1909:

Read again and again!
You'll see what it means.

Mind you, i haven't had any debate with you,
and not here to go into any debate with you.
If it doesn't sound any meaning to you, walk out.
I am not here for a debate with you either. All I am asking is that you make sense when you choose to respond to posts as you have chosen to. So far, all I have seen you do is pull the FEAR excuse and pull the bible into it all as if that ought to make everyone shut up or something. I am sorry, that does not work with anyone. But I choose to ask you to better explain yourself so I ensure I am reading you correctly.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by kobomoje(m): 2:41am On Jan 31, 2009
oga kobojunkie, LOL. i see what you are talking about. It was mixed up on my part. what i quoted you to have written was actually what i wrote. My apologies.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by toba1909(m): 2:45am On Jan 31, 2009
This thread has been turned into a persecuting point.
Good!
Why Nigerians are different is simply their altitude of understanding things.
Some have made commendable comments here, while some have criticized base on hear says.

Nigeria is country where you can eat you cake and have it.
Let anyone come out and claim it's a lie.
A country where criminals with proofs are being installed as obas, elected as senators, governors etc and nominated as ministers, ambassadors etc.
So whats all the fuss about?
When the proofs against the dude ain't even tendered.

If we really have the interest of our country in mind, we should all come together redeem it's image,
and make her great again.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by toba1909(m): 2:49am On Jan 31, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Who are you that he should tender his proof to you? If you were Segun himself, what makes you think he ought to fear making the information public? If you really are a man of integrity, I would think you would instead ask Dapolam and maybe B.O.S.S to show up together and you can basically listen to them both talk. I am a third person here and I think you are just offering the FEAR angle and not really the INTEGRITY angle from the much you have posted on the issue.

You must be insane to have asked that.
Do you know the gravity or meaning of asking "WHO ARE YOU"?
Mind you, i have being trying to ignore you all this while, cos of your reasoning.
If you read ma replies to B.O.S.S comments, u'll see where i said i would love to speak with him personally.
Do you understand what integrity is all about?
Cos you keep sprewing this here.

Kobojunkie:

I am not here for a debate with you either. All I am asking is that you make sense when you choose to respond to posts as you have chosen to. So far, all I have seen you do is pull the FEAR excuse and pull the bible into it all as if that ought to make everyone shut up or something. I am sorry, that does not work with anyone. But I choose to ask you to better explain yourself so I ensure I am reading you correctly.

Man!
Am not pulling any FEAR trigger here.
I made my points and you're free to make yours.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Kobojunkie: 2:50am On Jan 31, 2009
kobomoje:

oga kobojunkie, LOL. i see what you are talking about. It was mixed up on my part. what i quoted you to have written was actually what i wrote. My apologies.

No worries, mr man!!
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by mustafar1: 2:51am On Jan 31, 2009
now we see where u stand. but that would mean sweeping issues under the carpet in our quest to redeem its image. correct?
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by toba1909(m): 2:58am On Jan 31, 2009
must_a_far:

now we see where u stand. but that would mean sweeping issues under the carpet in our quest to redeem its image. correct?
Dude, no one turns you to a street sweeper,
in the name of redeeming 9ja's image.

What am passing across if you get it right is that the country is so bad that we have people worst than the dude in power, yet they're not being prosecuted by law or being persecuted. Am not saying because of this we should not castigate Dapo.
But this can be done wisely and maturely, to let us really know who he his presently.

Moreover, who is he contesting against?
Does the person has a cleaner record than he does?
These are questions we need ask ourselves.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dayokanu(m): 2:59am On Jan 31, 2009
who is mixing TJ in Bowen with Dapolam in UI?
BOWEN WAS Hardly in existence during Lam Adesina's regime.

Dapolam the superstar who floated an oil company from gifts from his Dads friends- Tales by sunlight
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Kobojunkie: 3:00am On Jan 31, 2009
toba1909:

You must be insane to have asked that.
Do you know the gravity or meaning of asking "WHO ARE YOU"?
If it makes you feel happy to think me insane, good for you but the question still stands. It means who the heck are you. Are you afraid to provide answers for why he should provide proof to you on his relationship and past dealings with the people he says he has dealt with?

toba1909:

Mind you, i have being trying to ignore you all this while, cos of your reasoning.
Trust me, I do not care. You came in to make it your own. So far, these accusations have been made repeatedly for @Dapolam to read himself and provide rebuttals to. All I have seen are more and more people like you come in with one excuse or another for why you believe he is not the one they are addressing and NONE so far has been able to show that this man is really not the people all these people have been talking about.

toba1909:

If you read ma replies to B.O.S.S comments, u'll see where i said i would love to speak with him personally.
Do you understand what integrity is all about?
Cos you keep sprewing this here.

If you knew half of what integrity meant, you would understand that it is not your place to tell people what they need to believe about @Dapolam. He needs to show himself worthy. He needs to show us that he is not the person that all these people think he is. The last we need here is another busybody, only this time trying to play the RELIGION IS MY EXCUSE angle.

toba1909:

Man!
Am not pulling any FEAR trigger here.
I made my points and you're free to make yours.
You made no points of any kind. You are pulling the “FEAR BIBLE and do not question @Dapolam’s integrity” card. wetin that be? No Be FEAR CARD?
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Kobojunkie: 3:05am On Jan 31, 2009
toba1909:

What am passing across if you get it right is that the country is so bad that we have people worst than the dude in power, yet they're not being prosecuted by law or being persecuted. Am not saying because of this we should not castigate Dapo.
But this can be done wisely and maturely, to let us really know who he his presently.
Roflmao!!!! Let us know who he is presently? He should not answer for his past because of who he is presently? Sort of like Obasanjo should not be queried for his past ills against us because he has now graduated from seminary school and carries a “Born again” Badge? Lol
And we wonder what continues to plague us. Please do not even come back with the "he was a minor when he did what he did" excuse.

toba1909:

Is it really about his record being cleaner than the next man’s? Is that what you are willing to place on  your children and your children’s children’s ? Bet there future on the man whose past is not as evil as the other? WOW!!

And you sit and blame the bad image Nigeria continues to get on oTHERS? Are you kidding me?? Naija le o!!!
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by mustafar1: 3:08am On Jan 31, 2009
toba1909:

then please mr toba, kindly explain the quote below, because i dont think we can honestly redeem an image by playing the have the countries interest card and leave some molten issues untouched. just trying to understand u.

If we really have the interest of our country in mind, we should all come together redeem it's image,
and make her great again

toba1909:

who he is contesting against doesnt have anything to do with us quizzing him to better inform ourselves about his person. if whoever is contesing against him shows face today. i bet he would go thru the same quizzing.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by toba1909(m): 7:05am On Jan 31, 2009
dayokanu:

who is mixing TJ in Bowen with Dapolam in UI?
BOWEN WAS Hardly in existence during Lam Adesina's regime.

Dapolam the superstar who floated an oil company from gifts from his Dads friends- Tales by sunlight

Bros, u don land here again from sport thread.
That is why i like you.
I think the dude don tell u how he made money to start the coy with his friends na.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by toba1909(m): 7:14am On Jan 31, 2009
Kobojunkie:

If it makes you feel happy to think me insane, good for you but the question still stands. It means who the heck are you. Are you afraid to provide answers for why he should provide proof to you on his relationship and past dealings with the people he says he has dealt with?
Trust me, I do not care. You came in to make it your own. So far, these accusations have been made repeatedly for @Dapolam to read himself and provide rebuttals to. All I have seen are more and more people like you come in with one excuse or another for why you believe he is not the one they are addressing and NONE so far has been able to show that this man is really not the people all these people have been talking about.

If you knew half of what integrity meant, you would understand that it is not your place to tell people what they need to believe about @Dapolam. He needs to show himself worthy. He needs to show us that he is not the person that all these people think he is. The last we need here is another busybody, only this time trying to play the RELIGION IS MY EXCUSE angle.
You made no points of any kind. You are pulling the “FEAR BIBLE and do not question @Dapolam’s integrity” card. wetin that be? No Be FEAR CARD?

You gaffle a lot!
This has made know the kinda of person you are.
Just because i don't reason the way you did has made me you sprewed so much.

Arrow, B.O.S.S never said he dealt with the boys in his comment, he said he knew about the deals.
Can u see the hear say i kept making comments about?
If u'll pass the information across to gaffers like you now, u'll say he dealt with them as u've said here.

Go ahead and bark till morrow!
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by toba1909(m): 7:25am On Jan 31, 2009
must_a_far:

then please mr toba, kindly explain the quote below, because i dont think we can honestly redeem an image by playing the have the countries interest card and leave some molten issues untouched. just trying to understand u.

who he is contesting against doesnt have anything to do with us quizzing him to better inform ourselves about his person. if whoever is contesing against him shows face today. i bet he would go thru the same quizzing.

Must you repeat what your boss has said?
Cattle egrets!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (37) (Reply)

Mali Coup: Jonathan, Other West African Leaders Arrive In Bamako / Hushpuppi: We've Been Contacted By FBI To Arrest Kyari, Says EFCC / Olusegun Obasanjo And His Late Wife, Stella's Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.