Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders (48794 Views)

Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others / Gbajabiamila Accepts Defeat, Pledges Loyalty To Speaker Dogara / Kate Henshaw Loses PDP Primaries, Accepts Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Moves: 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2009
toba1909:

Moves,

Sure the antecedent is there!
I think Dapo has being able prove his worth to some extent,
which i think didn't go down well with a lot of members here.
Like Dapo has said in some of his replies,
no one is a saint.
If Dapo being an ex-governor son is not worth an identity,
what is an identity then?
Dapo never use his father's achievement while in office,
to campaign here.
We shouldn't throw the baby out with the water.

WISHING YOU ALL MERRY XMAS & A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR AHEAD
MAKE A RESOLUTION!!!

@ Toba1909, the question was directly meant for Dapo, but u took upon urself to answer which is within ur right, but u failed to answer the question poised, I had asked him to speak about himself, as we can argue the actions or inactions of his dad, also willing to discount the numerous allegations as per his behavior when his dad was the gov.
We are simply asking since he graduated in 2006 - till now(2yrs), what has he done (works, experience, trainings etc) that he feels qualifys or makes him the best suited person to contest for the seat of federal house of Rep,
Also as nigerians are fast to jump on fads, he has since gotten on the Obama' bandwagon, I sincerely doubt if he has taken time to read the autobiography of his newly chosen role model to draw a correlation between them, we tend to want the success of others but dont want to put in the the hardwork or suffering they had to done to achieve their success,
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by BOSS7: 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2009
toba1909:

I now know the kind of of person you are for making such a statement.
please tell me the kind of person I am -and I hope you'll not diss me.  wink

toba1909:

Go verify yourself and stop believing hearsay.
Would you believe me if I tell you that all I say are from the horse’s mouth and not mere hearsays? How about he and his brother’s involvement in a fraudulent crime in London/Africa while they tried to run down a money transfer company in London (and trust me about this allegation as it’s not false but I’ll stay gagged because this is a public forum and I’ll not iron people’s laundry in the open but he denied it anyway). Why don’t you believe me rather than DapoLam? If you push me, then I’ll mention names (probably privately to your email address).
The stories of how they used to enjoy in their dad’s convoys are not hearsay, how they used to spend lavishly in the clubs and how they used to have their ways accompanied by the state security officers, how they used to be awarded contracts by their dad (ask DapoLam and his brother).
These are all from the horse’s mouth and when I say horse’s mouth I mean his brother except you mean to say he has been exaggerating which I doubt.
He owed my mate some money (£440) and how he owed it, I can tell you as well as again, yes, I was there.  I’m lying once again, then push me and I’ll mention my mate’s name.

toba1909:

I don't think you know what a threat is,
moreover why the threat?
So erase that thought dude.

“I don't think you know the kind of person i am, if you do,
you'll not sprew this here.”
Having lived in Nigeria for more than 18years, I understand what the signs are when it comes to spotting threats and what you typed above (in quotes are what I perceive as signs of threats). Oh well, really I’m cool with you, this is just a debate and is not worth losing any sleep over.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Charlesmud(m): 7:28pm On Jan 08, 2009
If am not mistaking, I have friends that knows this guy so good at Ibadan, Agbowo, the way he spends money and I have seen him once too with a Babyboy (Honda 2.0).

Na so now, continuation, we mugu go keep looking for visa and money for flight. We go separate at last or destroy Nigeria ni and anybody that says it wont be so, may is generation perrish in poverty and destruction. AMEN
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by toba1909(m): 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2009
B.O.S.S.:

(probably privately to your email address).

I'll appreciate if you can expatiate more on alao_diran@yahoo.com
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by toba1909(m): 11:20pm On Jan 25, 2009
B.O.S.S,
Am yet to receive your mail as regards your claims.
Lets always make verifications before accusing a fellow.
Close to weeks now, yet u can't come with ur proofs to me.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by lucabrasi(m): 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2009
@dapolam adesina
dude,i dont really know you or that much about you and not trying to be mischievous with this comment,but i mentioned this thread to a friend who is from ibadan and im afraid all he could say about you r negatives along the lines of what your critics on here have written about you and he added that you ll only be wasting your time and money, my advice and the reasons im dropping this comments is that you really have a lot of work to do in sensitising your fellow ibadan youths of your willingness to correct your mistakes of the past and doing things a lil bit more different,standing on a moral highground denying all the allegations and trying to justify the rest will not endear you to voters, btw pls dont come up with the retort that the guy might be jelouse and all that cause his dad too is one of the top 5 in ibadan/oyo politics but he has requested that i dont mention his name
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by cre8tivity(f): 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2009
even obama didn't do everything correctly or according to the book as a young man. therefore, i still think it's unfair to be trying to immediately disable dapo's ambition at this point in time. i advise to cool down and allow time to tell. there is possibility that this young man could turn things around for better for ibadan people. no one has a crystal ball, only God has the absolute capability to predict tomorrow.
don't you think?
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by mustafar1: 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2009
creative, its not about trying to kill his ambition. it's more of probing his person for answers to questions. and if you think people are being harsh. i hope you dont expect everyone to support him blindly either.

simple french, the questions he is being asked would be what his opponents would bring up against him when crunch time comes. so its better he faces them now, call it appetizer, that way he'll have come up with a better explanation for when his opponents throw such questions in his face on national tv/oyo tv/ ibadan tv. some of the answers he gave on here would certainly not guarantee him his own vote at the moment.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by kobomoje(m): 4:37am On Jan 27, 2009
@ikeymanno0:
Thanks for your post. It will go a long way to open the eyes of people to the character that wants to be a lawmaker in our beloved country. embarassed

Whenever i come across individuals like CREATIVITY, i dont see any hope for Nigeria!

i dont plan to come back to Nigeria and meet people like dapolam in government, that was why i started this thread. We have made several mistakes similar to this in the past by just putting people in sensitive positions without verifying their character and their intention for the masses- WE ARE PAYING DEARLY FOR IT NOW.

i commend all those who have seen the light and who are on the side of truth. Let us maintain our stand.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by toksajayi: 8:45am On Jan 27, 2009
Kobojunkie has turned to kobomoje again,

Nigerians and this hating game.Who knows if you or any of your family members are not in the ruling party that does'nt want Nigeria to progress.i can assure you that I have kept mute for so long to watch what you guys do here but it is obvious you are out to cause confusion.

The little boy has tried to please you all here,Just few of you are sensible.What else on earth do you want from him?At least I can see that the Little boy has moved on,He isn't answering you again.Shameful you have shown your Nigerian mentality again.This is why Nigerian politicians wont come online to chat with Citizens because you will always overdo.I pity that country.

And you that is causing confusion here is no where to be found trying to get solutions to the problems at home.Infact I am sure you are one of those useless politicians children who sent you abroad after stealing our money.God will punish you all in Jesus Name.Anyone of you who thinks he can kill this ambition will be punished before the end of the year by the grace of God.The boy is in Nigeria and hasn't run away like all others did.Lets praise him for this.

And to you Little Dapo,if your ambition is not sincere,God will punish you too.But if it is, be rest assured that God will make it a success by his Grace.

It is obvious that your father's political enemies are here to run you down.But keep up what you are doing.I have heard about you few days ago asper the school fees you just paid for some kids and the procurement of helmets for Okada riders.i am proud of you.Let Kobononsense go to hell,at least he should be asked where he spends his own money?
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by BOSS7: 9:17am On Jan 27, 2009
toksajayi:

Nigerians and this hating game.
Shameful you have shown your Nigerian mentality again.
I am sure you are one of those useless politicians children who sent you abroad after stealing our money.God will punish you all in Jesus Name.

It is obvious that your father's political enemies are here to run you down.

[center]YOU REALLY MUST BE BARKING MAD. IDIOT! ! ![/center]
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Jarus(m): 9:34am On Jan 27, 2009
I was reading Glitteratti page on Thisday on Sunday when I came across a gist report(akin to soft selling magazines) about how one of Akala's sons is now living large in Ibadan, and quick reference was made in that story to 'how Lam Adesina's child' also lived large in Ibadan during his father's reign(I think Dapo was specifically mentioned, but not sure).

But more importantly, I think what Dapo needs to do now is to prove to us that he has changed. I have personally heard so much about his lifestyle and I doubt if any amount of image cleansing here can wipe out his past. Rather than deny his past, he should admit. Who knows, he may have been a changed person.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by BOSS7: 9:43am On Jan 27, 2009
Jarus:

I have personally heard so much about his lifestyle and I doubt if any amount of image cleansing here can wipe out his past. Rather than deny his past, he should admit. Who knows, he may have been a changed person.

Thank you jare.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by kobomoje(m): 9:43am On Jan 27, 2009
Quote from: toksajayi on Today at 08:45:19 AM

Nigerians and this hating game.
Shameful you have shown your Nigerian mentality again.
I am sure you are one of those useless politicians children who sent you abroad after stealing our money.God will punish you all in Jesus Name.

It is obvious that your father's political enemies are here to run you down.

@toksajayi: u r a retard!

1. I am Kobomoje and i am different from kobojunkie
2. i dont belong to any political party, talkless of being a political enemy of whoever. ALL I WANT IS CHANGE.
3. It was bad rulership from the hands of dapo's father and his accolades that forced someone like me out of the country, and i wont fold my hands and watch history repeats itself.

If after all we have done here, he still gets to power(cos anything is possible), i can still hold my head high that i spoke out.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by toksajayi: 10:44am On Jan 27, 2009
B.O.S.S or what do you call yourself?You are a bastard.who do you think you are referring to?How come all of you disappeared before and suddenly came out again?It is obvious you are just one person.Kobojunkie or Kobononsense.

Kobojunkie or Kobononsense.prove to us that you are not just one person at least live by example of what you claim.If the boy can come out with all his details,you too should not be afraid or we take you as a faceless,double identity bastard.where did you get the money to travel out?why have you not come back home since?You are just a bastard who doesn't want the best for this country.Before you can criticize,come back home and contribute your quota and don't pull the boy down.

The govt you claim chased you out is still the best as far as this fourth republic is concerned.I stand to be corrected.

Idiot,The owner of this site should chase you all out so that you don't discourage good people from coming here.

Tell us your name and lets probe you,if you are sure of yourself and family.Ole ni yin and i am sure you are the kobomoje of Ibadan.we know your antecedents,Assassins, I know that rings a bell.

Bastard come out with your identity and lets probe the judge and see if you are in the right position to criticize this boy.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by BOSS7: 10:52am On Jan 27, 2009
toksajayi:

B.O.S.S or what do you call yourself?You are a bastard.who do you think you are referring to?How come all of you disappeared before and suddenly came out again?It is obvious you are just one person.Kobojunkie or Kobononsense.

Kobojunkie or Kobononsense.prove to us that you are not just one person at least live by example of what you claim.If the boy can come out with all his details,you too should not be afraid or we take you as a faceless,double identity bastard.where did you get the money to travel out?why have you not come back home since?You are just a bastard who doesn't want the best for this country.Before you can criticize,come back home and contribute your quota and don't pull the boy down.

The govt you claim chased you out is still the best as far as this fourth republic is concerned.I stand to be corrected.

Idiot,The owner of this site should chase you all out so that you don't discourage good people from coming here.

Tell us your name and lets probe you,if you are sure of yourself and family.Ole ni yin and i am sure you are the kobomoje of Ibadan.we know your antecedents,Assassins, I know that rings a bell.

Bastard come out with your identity and lets probe the judge and see if you are in the right position to criticize this boy.

[center]I repeat myself - you are a dumb piss head.[/center]
Why don't you take off Lam Adesina's balls of your mouth. Gay bastard.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by lucabrasi(m): 12:11pm On Jan 27, 2009
cre8tivity:

even obama didn't do everything correctly or according to the book as a young man. therefore, i still think it's unfair to be trying to immediately disable dapo's ambition at this point in time. i advise to cool down and allow time to tell. there is possibility that this young man could turn things around for better for ibadan people. no one has a crystal ball, only God has the absolute capability to predict tomorrow.
don't you think?
you are right obama wasnt a saint but he didnt do a quarter of the stuffs i have heard the guy dapo adesina did,also no one is disabling his ambition as you so succintly put it but stating the facts as they are,rather than telling me to cool down,i think you should advice him to honestly own up to his past misdeeds and blame it on youthful exuberance or something rather than either claiming ignorance or continually justifying them, no one has a crystal ball but the antecedents in an individual's life more often than not will dictate the actions the fellow will take in future, this is a failsafe law or ideal that has always come to pass even with our leaders both past and present
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by cre8tivity(f): 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2009
i still think dapo deserves a credit for coming out to defend himself and also to present his intention. the sad part to this story is, 99% of these noise makers haven't been to nigeria in 10-15 years and also have no plans to return any time soon. they certainly wouldn't be casting any vote during election time. they are powerless, the only thing they are good at doing is making noise and nothing else.
it's ok to throw questions at this young man, it's even ok not to like him, but it isn't ok to disrespect him regardless of his past or his father's past. nigerians must learn how to respect one another and stop this uncivilized way of thinking.
i can bet you guys that dapo will be elected. and why?
because you guys are cowards, who ran away. sorry, you have no voice.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by cre8tivity(f): 12:18pm On Jan 27, 2009
lucabrasi, must_a_far and boss: i still love you guys.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by BOSS7: 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2009
lucabrasi:

you are right obama wasnt a saint but he didnt do a quarter of the stuffs i have heard the guy dapo adesina did,also no one is disabling his ambition as you so succintly put it but stating the facts as they are,rather than telling me to cool down,i think you should advice him to honestly own up to his past misdeeds and blame it on youthful exuberance or something rather than either claiming ignorance or continually justifying them, no one has a crystal ball but the antecedents in an individual's life more often than not will dictate the actions the fellow will take in future, this is a failsafe law or ideal that has always come to pass even with our leaders both past and present

At least you're on my side this time. Nice one. I'm blushing now.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by BOSS7: 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2009
cre8tivity:

Typical Naija politics.

He he he - We ran away, better to be safe than sorry cre8tivity.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by oderemo(m): 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2009
can bet you guys that dapo will be elected[sub][/sub][tt][/tt]

on what ground, the result out . lets wait till the time now.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Moves: 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2009
cre8tivity:

i still think dapo deserves a credit for coming out to defend himself and also to present his intention.

Typing gibberish on the Internet is nothing to be credited for, neither is being computer literate especially for a recent university graduate, show how low the nigerian expectations , WTF [color=#990000][/color]

the sad part to this story is, 99% of these noise makers haven't been to nigeria in 10-15 years and also have no plans to return any time soon. they certainly wouldn't be casting any vote during election time. they are powerless, the only thing they are good at doing is making noise and nothing else.

So becos one does not reside in nigeria, the going on's there shouldnt be our concern, what a myopic view, utter rubbish[color=#990000][/color]

it's ok to throw questions at this young man, it's even ok not to like him, but it isn't ok to disrespect him regardless of his past or his father's past. nigerians must learn how to respect one another and stop this uncivilized way of thinking.

Are u saying if this dude is guilty of having a sordid past we should accord him respect, am guessing u joined those carrying placard to welcome Alams when he was released,  Kindly speak for urself not all every person will sell their integrity for a pot of porridge [color=#990000][/color]

U mean he will rig his way in, the usual naija way, [b][/b]

Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by lucabrasi(m): 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2009
cre8tivity:

i still think dapo deserves a credit for coming out to defend himself and also to present his intention. the sad part to this story is, 99% of these noise makers haven't been to nigeria in 10-15 years and also have no plans to return any time soon. they certainly wouldn't be casting any vote during election time. they are powerless, the only thing they are good at doing is making noise and nothing else.

i dont agree with you,he doesnt deserve credit for campaigning for the post of a house of reps member which is exactly what he is doing on here,nothing else,he is not on here for the awesome love he has for nigerians,on the contrary this medium is a kind of free advert for him,look at obama and what the intyernet did for his chances, even nigerian politicians are getting with the programme grin

thank GOD im not part of these people lol,be in lagos this summer and as always every year ill wave so you ll know im life in naija.
if he or his supporters including you presumably see this as disrespecting him,then i suggest he quietly goes back into his house and forget about soliciting for votes as all nigerians are doing which is their legitimate right is to question his antecedents which is suspect to say the least,would you rather have people congratulate him for a job well done or do same for his dad for their negatives?

i think rather than your assertions of our supposed uncivilized way of thinking,you and the dude and the rest of his supporters should change your mind set,people ask questions because they need to know and trust whoever is going there to represent them,thei same mind set of yours made us elect an hair dresser into the house of reps,it made us elect a 419er into the house of reps,an alledged assasin,corrupt ex governors e.t.c i could go on

as for your last paragraph,i totally agree with you,they have their ways of making it happen,but knowing about the political climate in ibadan by virture of the fact that i have friends there whose dads are on same level as the dapo's dad politically,i bet you it wont be a walk in the park for him, the days of adedibu dictating who gets elected isd past,the power blocs in ibadan/oyo state is in disarray,also his likes should watch their backs because some of us will be on ground in 2011 doing our damned best to campaign against the usual way of doing things, donmt worry you ll see what ll happen in 2011 and onwards
B.O.S.S.:

At least you're on my side this time. Nice one. I'm blushing now.
lol lol,my conscience and convictions dictate my comments sir but i try my damnest to be objective in any discourse
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by cre8tivity(f): 2:08pm On Jan 27, 2009
i can't believe that you guys did not catch this statement.

just in-case you did not know, i haven't endorsed dapo as yet; he has a lot to do and he deserves the chance.
i refuse to disable this young man all because of his past as a very young kid or because of his father's past. it is obvious that he's trying his best to move forward or away from his past (the one you guys do not like).
question for you guys: do you know the list of individuals that would be competing with dapo for the same position?
let us be a little bit sensible here; most of you guys haven't been in nigeria in 15 years and you're bold enough to come here to pick and choose who to be elected? this is ridiculous and senseless.
i do not think you guys are in any position to tell me what to eat, you need to first live in my neighbourhood. it is that simple.

sorry.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by BOSS7: 2:48pm On Jan 27, 2009
@ Cre8tivity

That's very promising. Looking back at some of your posts regarding this dude, we know you guys are quite close so you trying to defend him blindly is well understood.

Coming from someone against Ribadu. Oh well, I've not been in Niegria in 10years and so I guess I have no right to comment on the issue of my fatherland. U said it all. Good luck to him or should I say, we're expecting to hear his name because just like Ngige who never contested, he'll just wake up one day to find he's a Nigeria senator.

Oh dear oh dear, the rot in my country has eaten into our bones.

cheesy
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Kobojunkie: 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2009
B.O.S.S.:

@ Cre8tivity

That's very promising. Looking back at some of your posts regarding this dude, we know you guys are quite close so you trying to defend him blindly is well understood.

Coming from someone against Ribadu. Oh well, I've not been in Niegria in 10years and so I guess I have no right to comment on the issue of my fatherland. U said it all. Good luck to him or should I say, we're expecting to hear his name because just like Ngige who never contested, he'll just wake up one day to find he's a Nigeria senator.

Oh dear oh dear, the rot in my country has eaten into our bones.

cheesy

ROFLMAO!!!! Amazing huh?? One minute. . . .  it is that you have not been in the country for 10 years and hence have no reason to comment. The next is that you the reason why your country is in turmoil, you chose to ran away and until you give up your life abroad and come back to Nigeria to live, there is no hope for the country. If you ask me, I think it is a coward's attempt to claim he knows better than everyone else on the issue just cause he says so. Roflamo!!
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by lucabrasi(m): 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2009
cre8tivity:

i can't believe that you guys did not catch this statement.

just in-case you did not know, i haven't endorsed dapo as yet; he has a lot to do and he deserves the chance.
i refuse to disable this young man all because of his past as a very young kid or because of his father's past. it is obvious that he's trying his best to move forward or away from his past (the one you guys do not like).
question for you guys: do you know the list of individuals that would be competing with dapo for the same position?
let us be a little bit sensible here; most of you guys haven't been in nigeria in 15 years and you're bold enough to come here to pick and choose who to be elected? this is ridiculous and senseless.
i do not think you guys are in any position to tell me what to eat, you need to first live in my neighbourhood. it is that simple.

sorry.
you havent endorsed him yet
are you adedibu?? grin grin grin

not even akala the present governor can endorse anybody without opposition.
out of curiousity,hoq do you know he deserves the chance?what has he done and what are his antecedents?surely you r not expecting me as an individual amongst many to take your word for it are you?

a very young kid,the guy has not come out to admit to all these stuffs and you are here making excuses for him grin
didnt you read his previous comments?he said he has never indulged in these stuffs he is being accused of,i hope you r not making excuses for a total starnger or look alike lol

i personally dont know the list of these that ll be competing for him,but ill rei terate again that i can bet he wont find it easy at all,simply because ibadan/oyo politics is in disarray and no one has been a ble to fill the vacum adedibu left and rally majority support.

as for the ten years part,i guess ill let these who have been away for ten years defend themselves as i dont fit in that category grin
nobody is telling you want to eat,or are you the same person as the dapo guy?
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by cre8tivity(f): 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2009
again, i haven't endorsed the young man (dapo, himself is my witness); in-fact we were scheduled to meet couple of weeks ago, but i did not follow through. this is because it is only fair to learn more about him before coming out to support him. if you pay attention to my comments, you would realize that i've only asked people to cool down and be fair. you can ask questions or probe anybody, but you must do it with respect.
please go through all the comments you guys have posted, it is mighty obvious that you people are determined to do anything and everything to punish this young man for his and his father's past.
and that is totally wrong in my book.
may be you people would feel more confortable to see governor fashola's son to contest for the office? but from what i know and have seen, nobody has the capability to accurately predict what a politician would do once he or she is elected. you can continue to beat up this young man till the end of time if you want, but i can assure you that it wouldn't change a thing in nigeria or ibadan.
again, you must first live in my neighbourhood to be in a position to recommend what i should or shouldn't eat.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by mustafar1: 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2009
by the end of today hopefully you guys would still be intellectual HIV negative.

where my odeshi?(protection)
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by lucabrasi(m): 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2009
@creativity
again,ill repeat that either you endorse him or not,it really wouldnt be making much difference other than the fact that you will give him your single vote,now i dont know what your idea of fairness is but i dont see anyone calling him names or swearing at him,the assertions people are making about him which you termed as not being fair or disrespectful is nothing more than the gospel truth,you will notice that in the whole 13 pages i have not made any contributions save a comment i made sometime ago but i didnt engage in any discourse till now,and that was simply because i didnt know enough about the guy to pass judgements,solely based on his records in the past without even going to the dad's its a different case if the dad was corrupt and the son was humble then your comments can be justified,but this is not the case.

it doesnt have to be fashola's son,if you are familiar with ibadan/oyo state,there are more than enough people qualified to run for that office than dapo adesina and im sure he will agree with me as well on this, speak for yourself,but you can have a pretty good idea of a politician's mind set and what he will do once he gets into office from his antecedents, case in point go and find out about obasanjo during his time as head of state.
go and find out about ume ezeoke you ll find out what these guys are doing today is nothing new to them or their characters, amongst just a few names
dont be too sure it wouldnt change a thing,on my last count,there are well over 200,thousand plus who are members on here anumber of which will be from ibadan,without counting word of mouth how did you think obama start his movement that spread out round the world?he still has less than 5 million people on his email database, its word of mouth from these initial less than 5 mill(i think 3 million)they ll spread the message to tens of millions and thats the way it works so dont be too sure,i have concluded from your comments that you dont know much about ibadan/oyo politics,thats why you r making these comments,i can assure you that the guy himself wouldnt be this sure of sucess if he was having this discourse
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by kobomoje(m): 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2009
a very young kid,the guy has not come out to admit to all these stuffs and you are here making excuses for him grin
didnt you read his previous comments?he said he has never indulged in these stuffs he is being accused of,i hope you r not making excuses for a total starnger or look alike lol

Kobojunkie:

THIS IS THE MOST ANNOYING PART OF THIS DAPO GUY.[color=#990000][/color] He has refused to own up to his past misdeeds, as such i dont see him as a changed man. He even swears! shocked

He has perfectly learnt the ways of our politicians: lying, dodging questions and sorrounding himself with sychophants.

When shall all these things come to an end?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (37) (Reply)

Uche Secondus Visits Babangida With PDP NWC Ahead Of 2019 Elections / ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death / Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.