Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... (102890 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / How To Successfully Understand A Used Car Dealer In A Used Car Auction! / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by rancetech(m): 5:53am On Feb 01, 2009
Thanks for getting back to me. I was hoping 3million could take care of everything.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by sholasho(m): 11:51am On Feb 01, 2009
smiley
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2009
@rancetech,
I wrote you an email
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by PaBLoA2: 12:01am On Feb 02, 2009
Oga Show, ! Can I get something like this car? 96 Mazda 323F, Auto, power window, I mean, you know what I mean, everything intact sha!, How much is it going to cost including delievery to Lagos.

Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by PaBLoA2: 12:10am On Feb 02, 2009
Oga Show, !, Can I get something like this car?, 1996 Mazda 323F, Auto, power window, you know what I mean, that has got it all sha!, How much will it cost including delivery to Lagos.

Email me (s_da08@yahoo.com)

Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by darvader: 12:21am On Feb 02, 2009
@ larryshow

whatz d price 4 Corolla 2005 XRS or S? I need it.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by randa(m): 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2009
egbon larry, hi its me again, was talking to a colleague at work and he wants a car almost the same time with me, we shall show together when we are ready, he needs a honda civic lx 1995 model, a clean one with all the regular features (manual, power steering, central lock) something like this, how much would it cost?, and mine with aloy wheels, thanks

Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by randa(m): 1:20pm On Feb 02, 2009
egbon larry, hi its me again, was talking to a colleague at work and he wants a car almost the same time with me, we shall show together when we are ready, he needs a honda civic lx 1995 model, a clean one with all the regular features (manual, power steering, central lock) something like this, how much would it cost?, and mine with aloy wheels, thanks

Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by oranges(m): 2:23pm On Feb 02, 2009
how much can you get me this ride? it has to be auto and ex. i need it b4 Feb. 14th

Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Ayemakata(m): 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2009
hi pls how much can i budget for a VOLKSWAGEN TRANSPORTER BUS FROM COTONU.

Thanks pal.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2009
@PaBLo(A)

With respect to the exchange rate at the moment, I would get you that ride delievered in lagos for anything less than 750,000naira. Down to Lagos. eventually i can't give you fixed price cos of the exchange rate and also luck in the market.

@darvader,

Regarding the 2005 corolla. I would've it in nigeria with custom duty for you with a budget less than 2.8 million naira with custom duty. Mind you prices are not Fixed. they are flexible and the exhcnage is high which makes prices land on the high side.

@randa,
Regarding your own request, i still have it down for you and regarding that of your friend. hummmm, let him have a budget less than 700k down to lagos.

@oranges,

Regarding the civic. its 98 model. you might eventually have your budget to less than 900 down to lagos. Can't really give you a fixed price.

@ayemakata,

you might be lucky and have one for less than 700,000naira down to lagos.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by PaBLoA2: 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2009
ah!, that 96 Mazda 323F reach 750k? Oga Larry, abeg help me confirm, I wan buy the ride before the month runs out.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 11:50am On Feb 05, 2009
@PaBLo(A)
When you are ready to get the car, get in touch with me and i can get one searched down for you.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by ikeyman00(m): 12:44pm On Feb 05, 2009
broda larryshow4

how much can u get me volvo s70 99 full-option/manual trans

fairly gd price and in good condition

reply via CHINEDU1234@AOL.COM

thanks bro
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Koboland(f): 10:34am On Feb 06, 2009
Larry Next week (by Saturday) we are going To Cotonuo
Please reconfirm

Volkwagen Beetle and Bora

A friend Bought Bora for 800k but you said it is 1.1 Mil?
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Koboland(f): 10:52am On Feb 06, 2009
How much can i get this 1991-1996 Honda Civic Hatchback?

Im looking at 450k?

Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2009
@Koboland,
If we would be going, we would go on Friday. The park are not open on Saturdays and Sundays. Eventually the bora your friend got, if you also looking for that budget kind, you would see and eventually without DUTY. But since you would be going with me, you would see things for yourself and choose yourself within your Pocket budget. Eventually regarding the civic, lets see that along when we go for friday. Give me a call to fix schedule.

See you soon.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Rugga: 7:35pm On Feb 08, 2009
larry man,
Wat should ma buget be for a 2003 Passat down to lagos?
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2009
@rugga,
Full option and very neat 1.6million naira with custom duty
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by cmgoat(m): 11:16pm On Feb 08, 2009
Mr larry,i need Volkswagen Golf4 1999 to 2002 the cheapest one,automatic,4doors,ac pumping,correct alloy wheels and shabe. let me know the ranges of the price ASAP.am in Ibadan
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 3:28pm On Feb 09, 2009
@cmgoat,
YOu want to use something good but you don't want to spend good money. Anyway, try and give me a call to discuss meanwhile mind you that you are not buying Nigerian Used. your budget would be about 900,000naira to 1million naira.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by cmgoat(m): 12:11am On Feb 10, 2009
@larry,thank for the info,no wahala, how do i contact you or you email me? thanks bro smiley
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by towudee: 12:34am On Feb 10, 2009
please hw much for c220/ c320 (mercedes) 2001 model either coupe, saloon or estate
(+clearance)?
and BMW 3 series 2000/2001 model
i hv attached pics!!

Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by WAP: 10:30am On Feb 10, 2009
Larryshow, we talked on phone before, how much can you get Honda Passport 1998 for me. Landing cost to Lagos?
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 11:02am On Feb 12, 2009
@cmgoat,
you can give me a call on my phone number 07083767658 whenever you are ready.

@towudee

For those cars you requested for. I mean the benz, say budget of 1.3-1.4m naira with custom duty sha,

@wap

yes i can always remember cos i still remember that your order request about the Honda Passport sha. I would keep in contact with you sha, But na with less than 900k sha
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by star4ever: 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2009
Larry, kindly give me an idea of how much i can get the following cars in Nigeria. i really do not think i have the patience for cotonou runs in buying a car. i would rather prefer to buy my car here in Nigeria. the cars are: Honda babyboy, Honda Academy, Toyota camry 1999 and 2000 models. thanks a alot.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2009
@star4ever,

Are you looking into getting it here in nigeria? I could look them out for you and get you notified.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 9:09am On Feb 24, 2009
smiley
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 24, 2009
Hi Larry, whats your price quote on a
1998/1999 Accord Ex with clean leather
2000/2001 Accord Ex with clean leather

Thank you.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 10:40am On Feb 24, 2009
@smallmoney,

i hope your money is not small for the order you have requested. For a 1998/99 babyboy leather, budget less than 1.1m down to doorstep and for the 2000/2001 leather down to doorstep is about 1.4m with custom duty down to doorstep. but meanwhile i have a white babyboy 2000model very clean, auto, bottom alloywheel but no leather, but i must tell you its clean, i don't have the picture on, i would have loaded it up for you to see, but if you are intersted in that, its actually going out for cheap because the dealer has some other shipment coming in and with the high exchange people don't really buy car this much which made the park congested. so if you would be going for that one, without duty down to lagos would cost you 985,000naira down to your residence in Lagos and 1.135million with custom duty. But you would pay me 40,000naira for making you see this car this cheap wink meanwhile, this is not going to stay on ground for long like those camry and others didn't stay on for long. Its a first come first serve game here.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by debolay: 12:27pm On Feb 24, 2009
Hi LArry pls i need a Honda accord 2003 model with full option (leather seats et al). what is the cost implication plus clearing? Thanks
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by crowcedar: 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2009
Larry,

How much will it cost to get a peugeot 406, 2001 model full options. please let me have the amount that will land it at my doorstep, customs duty inclusive. Also I am considering a Skoda Octavia 2003 model full options (price to include customs duty). How much for that also and please advice of which one is better

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (35) (Reply)

Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers / ♓SPEEDY VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT/RECORD By VIN/PLATE NO +234-806-036-5068♓ / Registration Of Vehicles/Change Of Ownership/Driver License

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.