Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... (102969 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / How To Successfully Understand A Used Car Dealer In A Used Car Auction! / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Landmark(m): 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2008
Can you help with the price of a Toyota Sienna 2004 XLE.
With Low mileage (Original and not adjusted)
Leather seat.
DVD and Screen.

Please this is needed ASAP.

Thanks.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by megastu(m): 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2008
I will be ready in January for the montero.
Give me your e-mail. Send to mibisnow@yahoo.co.uk
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by tumfulu1: 11:43pm On Nov 12, 2008
Larry!ws good?
Cn u get me the price of
2002 or 2003 Nissan Altima

please post pics if u hve any in the park.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Koboland(f): 9:51am On Nov 13, 2008
Hey Larry,
Please i need a small Flashy car and my budget is 400k Maximum what can i get?
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2008
@owenG,

If you are getting the 2006 toyota camry with 4 cylinder and everything down to your residence, with custom duty and everything, you should have a budget range of about 2.1million naira for a very clean one and with a very good millage that everybody would keep asking you where you got it from. i took a picture of one for a customer, which i attached below. Call me if you are so ready to have this car so we can fix a date and have arrangement made for you to see around the park for which every one you prefer. I would await your call.

@LandMark,

Yes i know of the order you are requesting for. We sure have so much of it in the park, i actually saw one when i actually went to get a toyota Sienna 2002 model for a customer from Nairaland. If you really this ride so urgently, you should give me a call and lets arrange a day to go down to cotonou for you to make choice, but you can give me a call to discuss and i would ask about the current price about this car and can give that to you when you call me. i would wait your call

@Megastus,
     I would wait to hear from you then when you are ready.

@tumfulu,

I would make enquiries for you and get back to you soon, how soon are you ready for this, do let me know as the best time to do business is now that the currency is low, its cheaper.

@Koboland,

You can raise your budget a bit for you to get something great. you sure can get some mazda cars for that price and also a 1994 Nissan Micra smiley Let me know your choice

Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by kingrd(m): 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2008
How much will it cost to bring the 2008 Honda Accord and 2006 Toyota Sienna to Lagos? Total cost pls
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by npang(m): 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2008
Hello, Pls what can I get for 300k I am looking at a Golf or Passat or something of that nature not flashy, just good enof to take me to work and back everyday without giving much stress.
Let me knw whatever you can get for 300k
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by kachiko: 10:41am On Nov 14, 2008
Larryshow,
Can you give me present price of honda civic 2002/03 delivered to my crib in lagos. I mean full option ooo. I need am asap be4 xmas please its urgent
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by kachiko: 10:43am On Nov 14, 2008
Larryshow,
Can you give me present price of honda civic 2002/03 delivered to my crib in lagos. I mean full option ooo. I need am asap be4 xmas please its urgent
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by adebisi1(m): 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2008
npang : are you looking for an accidented Golf at that price? grin abi na which golf you want self ? i have golf 3 for sale and 2002/ 2003 Nissan Altima clink the link to see the golf pics https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-187431.0.html
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by markmarble(m): 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2008
Larry Show promised and he has delivered.Thanks to Larry Show,im now a proud owner of a Honda Accord Ivtec 2003 model,full options.At first i was sceptical about transacting business with someone i didn't even know.Just saw his post on nairaland and decided to sound him out.From the way and manner he spoke,i was encouraged to meet him for an onward journey to Cotonou as he insisted Buyer must make his/her own choice with strong input from him and his cotonou agent.We drove in his car to seme border together with another Nairalander(Kachi) who is now a proud owner of a Toyota Camry'01 and a soldier friend of Larryy show for protection purposes.He paid for the taxi that conveyed us from seme border to cotonou w/out asking us for a dime.On getting to cotonou,we made a stop at his agent's office from where we all moved to the numerous parks to hunt for our respective cars.I,the '03 Ivtec and Kachi,Camry '01.Thanks to the eagle eye of Larry show and his agent who knew every available tricks of the car dealers,I and Kachi several times fell in love with some cars whose bodies were very clean and everything seemed to us to be ok with such cars.Before saying Jack Robinson,ud have heard his agents whisper of windscreen's been damaged,Odometer has been tampered with bla bla bla.Different reasons why car wouldn't make a good buy.These guys understand the market perfectly well,but beyond that they were car afficionados.Eventually i made my choice which was supported by the car buffs(Larry show and his agent) and all they required of me was a downpayment of ten thousand naira so they could reserve the car for me .A receipt was even given for the down payment of ten thousand naira which was converted to CFA by his agent before paying the car dealer.The next day,i couldn't make the trip for the payment of the balance N1,690,000.A funds transfer was made and Larry show completed the transaction .My car Landed in my house yesterday morning replete with all the custom duty papers and exactly as i had seen it at the car dealers park.The process though took a day longer than the four days promised by Larry show,but i know the reason why it delayed a day longer.Larry show didn't know how to tell me why,but i was able to deduce why?All in all,i fully recommend and endorse Larry Show for any nairalnder willing to buy a car in cotonou.Thank you.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2008
@kingrd,
regarding your request on the 2008 honda accord, if you are still interested you can give me a call as i have made inquiries for you regarding that. The landing cost to your residence inclusive custom duty is about 4.7million naira for a very clean and very lovely one. do let me know what your thought about it.

@kachiko,
Regarding the 2002/2003 civic, if you have a budget price of 1.65m or less you would get a very clean and lovely one. would wait to hear from you when you are ready.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by kingrd(m): 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2008
That is high. Honda Accord 08 starts at N4.5MM at the Honda place and finance option is available
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 10:53am On Nov 21, 2008
@kingrd,
for any cost i give to you, its not fixed, and the reason is that you might get down there and see it cheaper than what i have given to you. That is the reason i ask customers to come themselves, if its just to make out just one day to go and see what you want to buy and further discuss out the issue of cost. you might be lucky and find it for 4.5million or 4.2million, depending on you. Anyway we could just arrange to discuss about this

@markmarble,
Thanks for the comment, i am just doing my work to get good customers from nairaland. i hope you are enjoying your EOD?
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 11:38am On Nov 22, 2008
Here is the picture of the Benz, the benz lovers has requested me to post

Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by bumpyjohn(m): 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2008
larry,
this na wat yr benz?? wats d price from cotonu?
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 10:41am On Nov 26, 2008
1999/2000 model is the year of the benz
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by sinmbo(m): 10:59am On Nov 26, 2008
hi larry,
Its been some time what gwan?
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by ferrano: 11:55am On Nov 26, 2008
please i need the price list toyota sienna and nissan quest which will be 2000-2002 model america spec with leather seat and a/c with low milleage. i need the price in full both including custom duty you can get me on fidaus777@yahoo.com
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by ferrano: 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2008
please i need the price list toyota sienna and nissan quest which will be 2000-2002 model america spec with leather seat and a/c with low milleage. i need the price in full both including custom duty you can get me on fidaus777@yahoo.com
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by londontown: 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2008
larry,

i need a c-class 03/04, fully loaded. how much will it cost to get to my place in lagos?
also accord for the same years as well?

thanks
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Dududavies: 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2008
What cars can i get with a N500k budget. Toyota's and Honda's available at that price would be greatly appreciated. U could send a mail directly to my yahoo mail at dududavies@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2008
@ ferrano,
i already wrote you an email to your mail box.

@ Londontown,

Regarding the Honda Accord of the year you have requested, it was the same i got for markmarble. The landing cost of that down to your residence in Lagos is about 1.8million naira or less for a full option and regarding the C-benz 04 model, just have a budget cost of 1.88m naira or less and you would get a full option, very classy and great that you wouldnt believe compared with the cost.
Meanwhile., since you reside in lagos, you can make out time and we can go down to cotonou together so you can make choice and all those. Just let me know when you are intending to get it.
Regards

@dududavies,

I would write you an email.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2008
@markmarble am really happy for you that you got your car at a very competitive price,did you make any carfax history reports on your car? and we wouldnt mind you posting pictures of your car am sure you know they would be worth a 1000words to many.
@larry am very impressed and tempted by your offers.do you run car history reports?
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Emperoh(m): 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2008
Larryshow
Na you be the next person wey don dey step im game up?
Just be honest about it all. As you can see recommendations are coming int
And you will have to keep up the game

Anyway, we might be game for a deal soon
Can i get a probable quote and possibly a picture for
COJA 3 series ie 2000 - 2002 BMW
315, 325, 318 and 318i

Any of the above. landing cost to Lagos pls. . . .
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by adamawa: 10:14am On Nov 29, 2008
I need 2000 Toyota Avalon,how much willl it cost , duty inclusive
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2008
Hi man just wanted to know if i could get car that is below 2000 model.incase i can how much would i be lukin @ a 1997-1999 or even 2000 model 406[france] asap.thank you. wink
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2008
@babs2aroks
      thanks for the response and the compliments you have dropped for me. Anyway i believe working on business is based on trust and integrity. That is the most important about anything in life. and that is what i have taken my time to build. Yeah you would run your history check on what you are buying. but i am 100% sure you are getting the best option out of your choice ride.

@emperoh,
     Thanks Jare, that is eventually my dream soon and i believe by God's grace and my hardwork i would attain it. Thanks to all Nairalander and most expecially adebisi1 who took his time to build confidence to build trust in me and deal business with me. Yeah regarding your COJA, i would have enquiries and everything made and lay down for you and await to hear from me soon, but meanwhile with custom duty and everything down to your residence, have a budget less than 1.45m naira, but meanwhile when you come you would see yourself, Just budget less than that amount for a 1st grade tokunbo of COJA.

@adamawa,

WIth a budget less than 1.3m you would get a full option avalon, very clean. with custom duty inclusive along. call me to discuss and make arrangement if you are ready.

@smallmoney

Yeah sure you can get cars below 2000model. It now depends on what exactly you want, since you would be settling for a 406model peaguot. Do contact me regarding this so we can make arrangements and plans.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by LordReed(m): 1:40am On Dec 02, 2008
@larryshow4
I need a very clean 96 Camry with leather seats alloy rims and a rear spoiler how much will it cost to bring it to Abuja with registration?

1 Like

Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2008
@lord_reed
That wouldn't be a problem, but i actually have a friend that has one he got from cotonou last 2wks and willing to sell it off cos he said he wants to buy the 2001 model. Its everything you have stated and also registered. but its a v6 engine, so let me know if you would be interested. or you would want me to get estimate of such from cotonou.
I would wait to hear from you
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by adeadewumi: 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2008
Please how much can i get a toyota 4runner 2002 model. full options.

all cost inclusive.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 03, 2008
larry thanks for your response but how much am i budgeting for a 1998 406?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers / Registration Of Vehicles/Change Of Ownership/Driver License / ♓SPEEDY VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT/RECORD By VIN/PLATE NO +234-806-036-5068♓

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.