Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... (102933 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / How To Successfully Understand A Used Car Dealer In A Used Car Auction! / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by LordReed(m): 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2008
@larryshow
Can u gimme details for both? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2008
adeadewumi,
full option 4runner jeep. have a budget of 1.450million naira with custom duty for the 2002 model cos exchange rate has risen so high to 270,000naira to 1million cfa. but anyway if you truly are ready to get it now, you can get through to me to discuss.

@smallmoney,
You can budget less than 1.150m naira with custom duty for the car cos the exchange rate is pretty high at the moment, you might be lucky and get it for 1m with custom duty. this highly depends on what you want if you would be going along with me. Meanwhile i would await to hear from you.

@lord_reed

with a budget of 850k, i would get you a very clean one without abuja registration. Cos for abuja registration, it has to be done from there, but with 875k, i would have it done with lagos number for you.
WOuld wait to hear from you. if you want to deal
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by mikeapollo: 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2008
Hi Larry4show,
I seem to be impressed with your down to heart answers/response to enquiries from members of the forum and your effort to respond to as many questions as possible.

Please, what best car can you get for me for a budget below N1m, e.g. 800-950k?. I prefer a very good and solid car with good engine, leather seats, auto drive, factory AC, power windows, alloy wheels, Factory CD/Radio/Cassette etc and Toyota and Honda are my choice cars, year from 1999 upwards.

Thank you
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by coolguyz(m): 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2008
what model can u recommend of either honda or toyota for a friend's wife. budget is around N600k - N650k.

basic needs - auto drive and factory fitted a/c.

u can contact him on by call or text on 08023091638

, spreading the nairaland gospel cool!
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by DonChizi(m): 12:29am On Dec 06, 2008
Pls can i get a Golf1 for 100-120k in cotonou
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Nortel: 10:01am On Dec 14, 2008
Hello Larry,

You seemed to be reliable and doing a good job. Well done!

Please, I need a clean 2003 Nissan Pathfinder (LE) full option with low mileage by January 2009. How much will it cost, duty inclusive and pictures if available.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Ukpekeson(m): 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2008
Nortel, abeg what is the difference between LE and SE.

cheers.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Nortel: 6:38am On Dec 15, 2008
Ukpekeson, LE means Luxury Edition while SE means Sport Edition. What you have as standard in LE may be optional in SE. Thanks!
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Nortel: 6:40am On Dec 15, 2008
Larry, Still waiting for your feedback! However, any one with required info can help!
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by WAP: 9:22am On Dec 15, 2008
Hi Larry Or any other Nairalanders,

Pls how much can I get a 1995 Toyota Camry Auto and the manual as well.

Thanks.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2008
@mikeapollo,
Good day sir, i actually apologise for the late response to your order, this is as a result of lots of orders i have at hand. I assure you can get toyota and also honda cars with your price budget. you can get a babyboy and also a camry 1999 model. this now depends on what you want. When are you intending to get it so i can be able to give you value cost with reference to the current xchange rate.
@coolguyz
i would give you a call to discuss with you sir.

@donchizi,
LOL, we would go down together when you see wat you want to buy. you sure of getting a car sha. probably a golf1
@Nortel
Regarding the pathfinder sir, i am sure of you getting a very clean and lovely one with great millage. sir can you post on your number so i give you a call or you can give me a call to discuss with you.

@ukpekeson,
LE also means LIMITED EDITION while SE refers to SPECIAL EDITION

@ WAP,
a toyota camry 1995 model, with a budget of 700-720k you should get a very clean one with auto drive. meanwhile the price is not stable cos it depends on xchange rate and also you might be lucky getting it cheaper and also might be lucky getting it higher than this cost. depends on your choice. when you ready do give me a call or drop your number to contact you.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2008
bump! bump!! bump!!!
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by chyemma: 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2008
Hi Larry, how much can this latest golf or preferably golf 3 cost me,Imean the duty and the rest of the registration, I await your response email me on chiney8@gmail.com. Its very urgent and important now, Thanks.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Miketomi: 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2008
[size=16pt]HONESTY is the Heartbeat of TRUST[/size]

Larryshow, Nice signature.
Is like you are truly living up to it.
With honest individuals like you, I can confidently say all hope is not lost for this country.
Keep it up.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by hammer777: 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2008
I need a quote for 2003-2004 honda end of discussion. To be cleared at Seme border
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by felifeli: 9:52am On Dec 17, 2008
What is the best jeep that you can give me for a budget of 1.5 all inclusive ? email me mail@headway-careers.co.uk
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by John3161(m): 11:35am On Dec 17, 2008
How much will it cost me to get a Honda 1999/2001 CRV (2.0l, 4 Cylinder) from cotonou to Lagos? The milage has to be belo 130k.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by serty1: 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2008
pls larry i av btw 500k -550k for a clean full option ride for my wife preferably toyota, honda,maxima or volks, its very urgent wanna present it b4 new yr
u can mail me on adewoyefemi79@yahoo.com
tanks genius
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by flakybet: 6:40pm On Dec 17, 2008
pls larry i nid a kia optima or mazda car, auto,ac a must
my budget is 500k
u can mail me on flakybet@yahoo.com
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Keph: 1:28am On Dec 18, 2008
Hello Larry,

I will like to buy a 1997-1999 Mitsubushi Galant or Lancer and a 1997-2000 Ford Explorer.To be delivered to my home in Lagos with proper customs clearance.Can you kindly give me quotations for these class and age of the cars.

Kind regards,

Keph
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by John3161(m): 10:12am On Dec 18, 2008
Larry you haven't replied the querries in this thread for 2 days; hope all is well? Please revert ASAP.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by randa(m): 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2008
larry please what honda or toyota models can u get for me for my wife, my budget is between, 450k to 500k, my email is andy123ng@yahoo.com, will love to hear from you
thanks
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Nortel: 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2008
Please, I need a clean 2003-2004 Nissan Pathfinder (LE) full option with low mileage. How much will it cost, duty inclusive and pictures if available @1.8m budget
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2008
@hammer777

With respect to the Honda EOD, depends on what you want but meanwhile if you have a budget of 1.7million - 1.8million Naira you would get a VERY CLEAN one that you just drive home and drive without fixing anything and with custom duties inclusive. I actually got that for a customer before. Meanwhile you are assured of getting it cheaper or expensive depending than the budget but should be between the range depending on what the xchange range and how loaded the market is. Meanwhile you can give me a call when you are ready to arrange.

@john 3:16
   I am sorry and apologise for the late response to your advert, i actually have been off network because of delieveries of cars i got for some customers across the state. For a 1999/2001 CRV, you are rest assured of getting a 4cylinder with a very lovely and clean engine and probably with a leather seat for a budget of less than 1.2million to 1.3 million with custom duty. Meanwhile when you might be lucky to find it for 1million. The market isn't stable like i always say around.

@ keph,
     For the Mitsubushi Galant or Lancer 1999, if you have a budget of less than 800,000Naira it should be delievered to your door step meanwhile the prices can either rises or be lower than the budget i have given to you. your budget for the explorer 2000 can be less than 1.1million with the custom duty inclusive. meanwhile prices are not stable.

@Nortel,
    you would get a very clean one at that budget price and probably lower than that budget meanwhile, i asked you to give me a call or drop your number but i never got it. i would await to hear from you soon regarding that. When are you ready and intending to get it.

@randa, @flakybet, @serty1, @felifeli, @chyemma,

I wrote you guys an email.

@miketomi,
  Thanks jare, i am actually always consious about my reputition on here, I am sure my customers have so many good things to drop about me. just that when they keep telling you, that you are the best, it would make you relax, so i hope to still get to do the best to be of greatest reputition on here.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 3:38pm On Dec 20, 2008
Prices of cars from cotonou are not fixed and stable. They depend on some conditions which i want you to know. It depends on

(1) Exchange Rate
(2) Luck at the Market
(3) You might eventually luckily get some cars you just have to fix some few things and get it cheaper and also you might be getting one that you don't need to do anything with the car. Meanwhile, just know that for any prices i drop on here. They are varieable. Might be a difference of like 100,000naira or more and can also increase. meanwhile, when you go down and you see what you want to buy. But am assuring you. YOu are getting the best and the greatest Price.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2008
bump!!!
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2008
bump!!!
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by cheguvera1: 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2008
i want a 2004 Toyota sienna with all features intact. let me have the prices for the LE .and XLE.i want the pics included and the vehicles must be extremely clean. treat as urgent as possible.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Truthman(m): 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2008
@larryshow4,
I am impressed with the way you are running your business. Please help me out the prices of the following vehicles:
2005 Nissan Xterra (4WD)
2005 Mazda Tribute
2003 Toyota Highlander (4WD)
2002 Honda Accord- babyboy.
They should all be full options with less than 80,000KM. My email address is truthmanx@gmail.com
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 9:41am On Dec 29, 2008
@che guvera
i have been trying to reach you on your mobile to discuss further with you.

@truthman
i have written you an email and would be waiting to hear from you.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 6:50am On Dec 31, 2008
[size=8pt]HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE TO YOU ALL NAIRALANDERS AND ALL MY FAVOURABLE CUSTOMERS [/size]
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by serty1: 8:05am On Dec 31, 2008
pls larry i nid a nissan maxima 2001.full option, aw much will it cost me ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers / ♓SPEEDY VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT/RECORD By VIN/PLATE NO +234-806-036-5068♓ / Registration Of Vehicles/Change Of Ownership/Driver License

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.