Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

How To Get A Man Of Your Dreams - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Man Of Your Dreams (804 Views)

Beware Of "Women" When Chasing Your Dreams - Pic / 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams / Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Man Of Your Dreams by fadwiz: 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2008
lthere is this believe that as a proper lady you should not ask a guy out,to an extent a feel its true but nothing stops you from asking him indirectly,if you do it directly he might take youy for granted or feel you are cheap but as a lady you still have the right to your feeling of attraction towards a guy its very normal .so whats the way out;(1,venture out ;be nice and loving,even caring if he wants you he will come for you,to add some spice to it try a LITTLE seduction cause some guys can be blind that if you do not hit them on the head they will not get the message,do you get the gists so girls hurry up.but warning do not make your self too .for info on relations pls log on to (datingsubways..com  )
Re: How To Get A Man Of Your Dreams by untainted: 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2008
do you have a boyfriend?
Re: How To Get A Man Of Your Dreams by dayokanu(m): 3:58am On Oct 04, 2008
You can only get a man of your dreams in your dreams
Re: How To Get A Man Of Your Dreams by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:45am On Oct 04, 2008
When would peeps stop deceiving themselves with all these fake write ups.

how to get a man of your dreams, how to keep a man attracted, how to make him stay home. blah blah blah. phew!

There is nothing like a man of your dreams, cus that would be perfection since human beings are insatiable.

you  meet a guy, whom you think you can work things out with and as time goes by, you grow in love.

if its meant to be then it would be. you don't stress your self with all these man of your dreams  bullshit.

that man whom you think might be perfect for you, might just not be the one. Sometimes we need to face reality and stop living in a fantasy land.
Re: How To Get A Man Of Your Dreams by Nobody: 5:55am On Oct 04, 2008
I'm working on it.
Re: How To Get A Man Of Your Dreams by richo(m): 6:08am On Oct 04, 2008
i dnt need any woman of ma dreams angry angry angry cheesy
am more into women who can stun me in reality so go sumwer else u daydreamer

if u want to give me advice tell me haw to get hot chics like thoniaslim grin grin
Re: How To Get A Man Of Your Dreams by oziomatv(m): 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2008
I agree with aunt Thoniaslim, just pick whoever you see and make Him/Her your partner of your dream, After all they all have the same thing.

(1) (Reply)

My Babe Is Moving To Glo! / Bare Ur Mind / Relationship Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.