Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Beware Of "Women" When Chasing Your Dreams - Pic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Of "Women" When Chasing Your Dreams - Pic (4345 Views)

7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) / Women: When Your Man Loses His Erection, Never Do This / The Difference Between Men And Women When It Comes To Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of "Women" When Chasing Your Dreams - Pic by fnep2smooth(m): 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
The pic said it all cool

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of "Women" When Chasing Your Dreams - Pic by pet4ril(f): 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hmmm you're entitled to your opinion oooo angry

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of "Women" When Chasing Your Dreams - Pic by Beesluv: 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
Behind every successful man is a woman

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of "Women" When Chasing Your Dreams - Pic by donholy28(m): 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
beware of dem karashikas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of "Women" When Chasing Your Dreams - Pic by lozairio(m): 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
partly true

1 Like

Re: Beware Of "Women" When Chasing Your Dreams - Pic by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 24, 2015
Beesluv:
cry I fit die ontop ur matter o. Na pure lie!
Re: Beware Of "Women" When Chasing Your Dreams - Pic by computerboy: 12:37am On Oct 24, 2015
Beesluv:

That's because women always cling to ready made men. Not like they were with him when he was poor

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of "Women" When Chasing Your Dreams - Pic by Ciscogod(m): 1:34am On Oct 24, 2015
Beesluv:

Behind every unsuccessful man, there's also a woman

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of "Women" When Chasing Your Dreams - Pic by Nobody: 1:53am On Oct 24, 2015
See how weak they are grin
Re: Beware Of "Women" When Chasing Your Dreams - Pic by Nobody: 2:03am On Oct 24, 2015
Women will kill u at will if u allow them to. Its all bout U

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of "Women" When Chasing Your Dreams - Pic by Nobody: 2:56am On Oct 24, 2015
Beesluv:
really? Don't you mean every "wealthy" man?
Leonardo da Vinci was successful. So was blaise pascal. Neither of them married.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of "Women" When Chasing Your Dreams - Pic by IamLEGEND1: 5:42am On Oct 24, 2015
who dey bring diz yeye parody of my moniker?
I am LEGEND
no one else
Re: Beware Of "Women" When Chasing Your Dreams - Pic by marshalcarter: 5:46am On Oct 24, 2015
Slp is cahsin me cheesy nd I need bobby pillow grin
Re: Beware Of "Women" When Chasing Your Dreams - Pic by jamalchance(m): 6:38am On Oct 24, 2015
Beesluv:

That was then .... Now it's "under every successful man are numerous women"

1 Like

Re: Beware Of "Women" When Chasing Your Dreams - Pic by Beesluv: 6:51am On Oct 24, 2015
jamalchance:

That was then .... Now it's "under every successful man are numerous women"

Na the man get ojukokoro be that, no self control tongue
Re: Beware Of "Women" When Chasing Your Dreams - Pic by martyns303(m): 7:18am On Oct 24, 2015
Poor illustration, Will would have died earlier if not for the girl showing up on time to cut him lose from the rope were he was hanging upside down.

Secondly his death was he's own doing, he had taken the wife of the leader of the zombies to experiment on, and the zombie was determined to get his wife back at all cost, at when she was taken he even exposed himself to sunlight, something zombies would never do. It showed the zombies still had a bit of human left in them.

Lastly, the saying that behind every successful man is a woman, still holds. My GF is the bomb, people see me as a successful young person, but behind the door is my chick making things happen. Most times guys don't want to allow their women make decisions for them, they believe she is trying to control them. Trust me guys women make some of the best decisions, they have a sixth sense (just an illustration), they are not as careless as us guys.

I remember when my GF adviced me to stop spending frivolously on outings with my guys, they all hated her for it, saying she's controlling me and that I am afraid of her, if I had listened to them, I wouldn't have achieved a lot, cos the money I was able to save in just six months of no clubbing and drinks was uses wisely.

Now she is my banker/financial manager, special adviser, fashion designer grin. Love you to the moon and back hun. Muah!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of "Women" When Chasing Your Dreams - Pic by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 24, 2015
Hahahahahahahahaha op you are somehow right but let's not forget that some females are assets while most are liabilities so it depends on the type of female involved.
Re: Beware Of "Women" When Chasing Your Dreams - Pic by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 24, 2015
martyns303:
Poor illustration, Will would have died earlier if not for the girl showing up on time to cut him lose from the rope were he was hanging upside down.

Secondly his death was he's own doing, he had taken the wife of the leader of the zombies to experiment on, and the zombie was determined to get his wife back at all cost, at when she was taken he even exposed himself to sunlight, something zombies would never do. It showed the zombies still had a bit of human left in them.

Lastly, the saying that behind every successful man is a woman, still holds. My GF is the bomb, people see me as a successful young person, but behind the door is my chick making things happen. Most times guys don't want to allow their women make decisions for them, they believe she is trying to control them. Trust me guys women make some of the best decisions, they have a sixth sense (just an illustration), they are not as careless as us guys.

I remember when my GF adviced me to stop spending frivolously on outings with my guys, they all hated her for it, saying she's controlling me and that I am afraid of her, if I had listened to them, I wouldn't have achieved a lot, cos the money I was able to save in just six months of no clubbing and drinks was uses wisely.

Now she is my banker/financial manager, special adviser, fashion designer grin. Love you to the moon and back hun. Muah!!!
there are two types of guys bro
1. the ones that are smart enough to apply wisdom in all aspects of their life, handle their business and are able to manage, control themselves and achieve their set goals and
2. the ones that need someone to help them manage themselves and make proper decisions.
God bless your intelligent girlfriend for keeping you on track but please don't type that women make the best decisions than guys and that guys are careless ( look up the two types of guys again ).:-) not to insult you but you're in the number 2 category, thank your stars that girl is not like most unwise naija girls Bro enjoy your weekend.

6 Likes

Re: Beware Of "Women" When Chasing Your Dreams - Pic by invisibleman2: 9:09am On Oct 24, 2015
This ip is a psyco, he did not die because of a woman, he died because he sacrificed himself to protect her and the human race
Re: Beware Of "Women" When Chasing Your Dreams - Pic by martyns303(m): 9:30am On Oct 24, 2015
icedbeatz:
1. the ones that are smart enough to apply wisdom in all aspects of their life, handle their business and are able to manage, control themselves and achieve their set goals and
2. the ones that need someone to help them manage themselves and make proper decisions.
God bless your intelligent girlfriend for keeping you on track but please don't type that women make the best decisions than guys and that guys are careless ( look up the two types of guys again ).:-) not to insult you but you're in the number 2 category, thank your stars that girl is not like most unwise naija girls Bro enjoy your weekend.

Absolutely correct, but I said "women make SOME of the best decisions", I didn't say they make better decisions than men. Most guys, and this may include you from the way you have spoken (just my perception) that women can't make good decisions. I think they tend to be prudent.

And of course I have been doing great before I met my GF, I just don't shut her out from the decision making process and it has proved a blessing.
Re: Beware Of "Women" When Chasing Your Dreams - Pic by MrCork: 9:33am On Oct 24, 2015
fnep2smooth:
The pic said it all cool

...SMH......this is exactly why u homebase guys will all ways be 50yrs behind!!(no ofeense) undecided

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of "Women" When Chasing Your Dreams - Pic by falconey(m): 9:36am On Oct 24, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

I am LEGEND

no one else

so you nick yourself after the movie?
Re: Beware Of "Women" When Chasing Your Dreams - Pic by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 24, 2015
What's the name of the movie
Re: Beware Of "Women" When Chasing Your Dreams - Pic by ayindepremier: 9:53am On Oct 24, 2015
MrCork:

...SMH......this is exactly why u homebase guys will all ways be 50yrs behind!!(no ofeense) undecided

its cork in the building aka No Offeinsee
Re: Beware Of "Women" When Chasing Your Dreams - Pic by ayindepremier: 9:58am On Oct 24, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

I am LEGEND

no one else
You are hereby charged $5000 for intentional misleading, infringement of copyright and impersonation or you are sent to Kirikiri maximum prison for 19months!

I rise!
Re: Beware Of "Women" When Chasing Your Dreams - Pic by IamLEGEND1: 10:04am On Oct 24, 2015
icedbeatz:

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of "Women" When Chasing Your Dreams - Pic by IamLEGEND1: 10:09am On Oct 24, 2015
falconey:

no not at all
I only saw the movie about a year ago.....
for one pirated DVD collection like that. grin
Re: Beware Of "Women" When Chasing Your Dreams - Pic by IamLEGEND1: 10:10am On Oct 24, 2015
ayindepremier:

You are hereby charged $5000 for intentional misleading, infringement of copyright and impersonation or you are sent to Kirikiri maximum prison for 19months!

I rise!

I high grin
Re: Beware Of "Women" When Chasing Your Dreams - Pic by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 24, 2015
[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=39306232][/quote] only game recognizes game so I duff my hat to you too bro :-)

1 Like

Re: Beware Of "Women" When Chasing Your Dreams - Pic by ayindepremier: 10:42am On Oct 24, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

I high grin
werey grin
I no b law student, I'm a regular customer of African Magic grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of "Women" When Chasing Your Dreams - Pic by Atlantian: 10:48am On Oct 24, 2015
Beware of "women", but love one intelligent woman, when chasing your dream - Billyonaire 3 verse 16

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Naija Babes Package Be Like Dis....(plz Read). / How To Know If It Is Big Or Small Without Sexual Intercourse / What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.