Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,535 members, 7,837,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Where Are These ATHEISTS? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are These ATHEISTS? (9585 Views)

Atheists Make More 'spiritual', 'emotional' Irrational Decisions Than They Admit / Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response / Why Even Bother With These Atheists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by JigsawKillah(m): 3:27am On Jun 30, 2014
Dragonking:

Isrealites was a single man descendant?? Can you show us were the isrealites were stated to be a single man descendant from your bible? Because from all your post you are coming out with different fabrication of fallacious statements to cover up for your bible.

Even the ancient egyptian history knew nothing or didnt have any history about the isrealites.

didnt the isrealites come from Jacob? U dont even read yet u say there's no God
have u searched for him and couldnt find him?

The Egyptians have their own history but it isnt complete without mentioning the Isrealites
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Weah96: 3:34am On Jun 30, 2014
JigsawKillah:

Fubbyy
search for God and clear every single iota of doubt off ur head and he'll answer u.

You do realize that this is equivalent to an insult, right? If one doesn't doubt, how would you even know which God to pick? Allah, Jesus, or Shiva. You for example have a mountain of doubt that Allah is God and Mohammed is his prophet. So technically, you aren't giving Allah a chance to speak to you, even though he wants to. SMH.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by JigsawKillah(m): 3:36am On Jun 30, 2014
Weah96:

You do realize that this is equivalent to an insult, right? If one doesn't doubt, how would you even know which God to pick? Allah, Jesus, or Shiva. You for example have a mountain of doubt that Allah is God and Mohammed is his prophet. So technically, you aren't giving Allah a chance to speak to you, even though he wants to. SMH.

first u have to believe
faith is key to a successful relationship with God
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 3:39am On Jun 30, 2014
JigsawKillah:

no such things as gods?
There's no God bro
the Alpha and Omega
The Beginning and the End
His Name Is Jehovah and he is imaginary.

Fubbyy
There is no God.
Just work intelligently and think outside the box
I told you not to quote me again. angry
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Weah96: 3:41am On Jun 30, 2014
JigsawKillah:

first u have to believe
faith is key to a successful relationship with God

You mean your God. Allah and his prophet have over one billion followers, and they don't pray to Jesus. They too have faith, just like you.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by JigsawKillah(m): 3:49am On Jun 30, 2014
Apatheist:
I told you not to quote me again. angry

i jus did bro, u can now shoot me

SAW

3 Likes

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by JigsawKillah(m): 3:49am On Jun 30, 2014
Weah96:

You mean your God. Allah and his prophet have over one billion followers, and they don't pray to Jesus. They too have faith, just like you.

are u a muslim?
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Dragonking: 8:21am On Jun 30, 2014
JigsawKillah:
1. Maybe if ur a fiend for discoveries, u'd understand that. I did not only heard, i saw tablets, scrolls and even signs of a demolished temple. What about Babylon? Its still n ruins till date!

2. Have u dug deeper? Learn bro! Ur beliefs are blinding ur intellect.

3. Jesus said 'many will come in my name, saying i am the Christ'.
The Jews are well aware that Christ aint coming back in human form.

4. The Bible said, God created all living things, plants and animals. Are the bacterias and fungis and viruses and others, are they not in one way or the other classified under plants or animals? Are they not living? Did u hear of the time of Noah? God's destroyed the world before. And natural disasters happen. Did God mention Cheetah in the bible? That was becos the man only mentioned the animals he's already discovered

1. You saw all these signs? If your god truely existed why is it difficult for you or all the millions of men of god to command fire from heaven and consume the menace bokoharam? Atleast elijah did it with ease right?

2. I have already replied this.

3. Jesus aint coming back in human form? i guess you need to tell john about that.

1 John 4:2: “ Hereby know ye the
Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth
that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of
God : every spirit that does not confess
that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is
not of God .”
John is writing after the resurrection, he uses the perfect tense “has come” in the Greek language that
denotes a past action with continuing results into the future. John makes it clear that Jesus came in the flesh, rose in the flesh and is still in the flesh..get more knowledge from letusreason ministry.

4. I cant believe you said all these. Anyways for your information, there are several viruses and bacteria that have existed millions of years ago, even the dinosaurs existed millions of years ago. so how come god created all things just barely 2,000years ago then according to your bible?

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Dragonking: 8:31am On Jun 30, 2014
JigsawKillah:

didnt the isrealites come from Jacob? U dont even read yet u say there's no God
have u searched for him and couldnt find him?

The Egyptians have their own history but it isnt complete without mentioning the Isrealites

What are you saying? isrealites came from jacob and jacob came from where?

You also said the eygyptian history is incomplete? this your statement alone is an insult to the ancient egyptians. Dont you know that the ancient egyptians kept records due to thier high knowledge, reasoning, technological advancement etc. i hope you know that so many people in ancient times went to egypt to study and get more knowledge. Do you know how many wonders of the earth are in egypt alone. As far as am concerned the egyptian history book is more complete than your so called bible which is filled with several contradictions.

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Dragonking: 8:36am On Jun 30, 2014
JigsawKillah:

no such things as gods?
There's a God bro
the Alpha and Omega
The Beginning and the End
His Name Is Jehovah.

Fubbyy
search for God and clear every single iota of doubt off ur head and he'll answer u.

Your christian god is so weak that he cant even save about 260 christain girls that were kidnapped by his rival god and its followers.. even with all the numerous men of god they cant save those girls and consume the enemies by the fire from your god.

Right now your god is making allah look like superman.

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by jayyungg(m): 8:39am On Jun 30, 2014
fubbyy: and who in this world that is not a sinner?
Know it today, one can live above sin.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 30, 2014
JigsawKillah:

are u a muslim?

Try giving your heart to Allah, he wants to have a relationship with you. Allah is a lot better than Yahweh,Allah can go more rounds and his CUM can get a man pregnant.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by jayyungg(m): 8:59am On Jun 30, 2014
ifeness:

This account of mine had been deactivated for about 4 months now, only for me to realize that it has returned from the dead. An atheist account for that matter... it seems god made a mistake by resurrecting an atheist account while attempting to delete all atheist account.

what is rubbish god the Christians serve lol
I endear you to change your immatured mind while you still have the chance.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 30, 2014
ifeness:

Try giving your heart to Allah, he wants to have a relationship with you. Allah is a lot better than Yahweh,Allah can go more rounds and his CUM can get a man pregnant.
Lwkmd grin
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by jayyungg(m): 9:19am On Jun 30, 2014
Signing out. Too many immatured mind. Atheist go get a life.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by JigsawKillah(m): 9:40am On Jun 30, 2014
Dragonking:

1. You saw all these signs? If your god truely existed why is it difficult for you or all the millions of men of god to command fire from heaven and consume the menace bokoharam? Atleast elijah did it with ease right?

2. I have already replied this.

3. Jesus aint coming back in human form? i guess you need to tell john about that.

1 John 4:2: “ Hereby know ye the
Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth
that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of
God : every spirit that does not confess
that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is
not of God .”
John is writing after the resurrection, he uses the perfect tense “has come” in the Greek language that
denotes a past action with continuing results into the future. John makes it clear that Jesus came in the flesh, rose in the flesh and is still in the flesh..get more knowledge from letusreason ministry.

4. I cant believe you said all these. Anyways for your information, there are several viruses and bacteria that have existed millions of years ago, even the dinosaurs existed millions of years ago. so how come god created all things just barely 2,000years ago then according to your bible?

1. If u had read a post where i previously made an illustration about a teacher and a student, u'd have depicted that it means God gives time. He works in miraculously ways. There's a reason for everything.

2. If u say so.

3. Im not the scripture quoting type but yes, Jesus came in the flesh, died in the flesh, rose up in flesh, but ascended as a Spirit body. When he'll return, he'll return as King and him together with his heavenly bodies which are spirits as well, they'll conquer the world. I didnt say he was nt his flesh, his second coming wont be in flesh.

4. Misconception! Christ died over 2000yrs ago nt Adam! And have u calculated the age lived by the first set of men? Before Noah's time, the world was already older than 2000! Then start calculating. Where did u get ur info from?

SAW
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by JigsawKillah(m): 9:43am On Jun 30, 2014
Dragonking:

What are you saying? isrealites came from jacob and jacob came from where?

You also said the eygyptian history is incomplete? this your statement alone is an insult to the ancient egyptians. Dont you know that the ancient egyptians kept records due to thier high knowledge, reasoning, technological advancement etc. i hope you know that so many people in ancient times went to egypt to study and get more knowledge. Do you know how many wonders of the earth are in egypt alone. As far as am concerned the egyptian history book is more complete than your so called bible which is filled with several contradictions.

i'll ignore this......its so obvious that u dont no 9/10 of the things u say! Ur programmed bro
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by JigsawKillah(m): 9:45am On Jun 30, 2014
Dragonking:

Your christian god is so weak that he cant even save about 260 christain girls that were kidnapped by his rival god and its followers.. even with all the numerous men of god they cant save those girls and consume the enemies by the fire from your god.

Right now your god is making allah look like superman.

Rival God? This Guy's Situation Is Pathetic!
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by JigsawKillah(m): 9:47am On Jun 30, 2014
ifeness:

honestly, u and the guy who liked ur post, i dont no who's worst but one thing is certain.....u lack understanding.

SAW

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Dragonking: 10:08am On Jun 30, 2014
JigsawKillah:

Rival God? This Guy's Situation Is Pathetic!

Your own sitiation is pathetic and yes allah is a rival god if not why was jehovah saying that he is a jealous god and nobody should worship any other god but him..isnt that rivalry..guy ur yeye don dey smell.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Dragonking: 10:09am On Jun 30, 2014
JigsawKillah:

i'll ignore this......its so obvious that u dont no 9/10 of the things u say! Ur programmed bro

Coming from a zoombified christian that cant think outside his bible..

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Dragonking: 10:15am On Jun 30, 2014
JigsawKillah:

1. If u had read a post where i previously made an illustration about a teacher and a student, u'd have depicted that it means God gives time. He works in miraculously ways. There's a reason for everything.

2. If u say so.

3. Im not the scripture quoting type but yes, Jesus came in the flesh, died in the flesh, rose up in flesh, but ascended as a Spirit body. When he'll return, he'll return as King and him together with his heavenly bodies which are spirits as well, they'll conquer the world. I didnt say he was nt his flesh, his second coming wont be in flesh.

4. Misconception! Christ died over 2000yrs ago nt Adam! And have u calculated the age lived by the first set of men? Before Noah's time, the world was already older than 2000! Then start calculating. Where did u get ur info from?

SAW

1.god gives time to perform those miracles...lol..stop making a mockery of urself..didnt jesus say greater works you will do in my name..so why is it difficult now for all of you to perform that greater work in jesus name..how many thousands of years do we have to wait to witness this works??this is sad.

3. I quoted the verse were john said that jesus will come again in flesh..but the final decision is urs.

4. Hhaahaaaaa...ok, how many years ago did god create the earth according to your bible...i hope you know several so called christian scholars has calculated it and it still didnt come near to the years dinosaurs and bacteria/virus existed.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 30, 2014
highmey:

I really love to stay off and watch from afar, but I should drop my own piece here...

What do u mean by atheists accounts being deleted due to the hack... I just don't understand why there's a link between Nairaland hack and God? I seem not to understand you religious folks again...

Well, if you don't know permit me to tell you that, anyone that didn't register on nairaland before January 10, 2014 (or so) will have to re-register again cos of LOSS OF DATA...
Even, more secured websites are hacked by hackers, so what made nairaland an exemption or special?
I just don't know why everything that happens must be linked to a god

Well FYI, since I registered in 2011, my account is intact...

Cheers!

Guy, it's like you are not following this thing from the beginning. You just looked at one place, quote and yarn us something that doesn't correlate.

Were you on that thread where that argument was done? As much as I could remember, the three active members on that thread were JERRYBERRY, APATHEIST and TRUTH02...ask them what happened to their accounts...so guy, before you talk, understand what you're talking about.

And I still maintain,

ATHEISTS are:

Association of
The
Highly
Erroneous
Irresponsible
Shouting
TalkativeS

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 30, 2014
Apatheist:
I'm good, bro.

It affected everybody and Seun hasn't made an official statement yet.

I've answered your question ;the reason why you haven't been answered is because you've been talking to yourself the whole time. There are no such things as gods.

See words of consolation after cursing God and suffering for it...lol grin
Make una no dey tok wetin una eyes no see again o, u hear wink

Imagine, you guys never expected the crash so fast...you thought something like that can never happen abi?

¶¶¶
Atheist no 2 in commotion...
Atheist house of commotion...
Atheist no 1 in pandemonium...

But on a serious note, GOD can still save you all from that depression that led you into ATHEISM sad

REPENT!!!
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 30, 2014
Sammy Hoe:

Guy, it's like you are not following this thing from the beginning. You just looked at one place, quote and yarn us something that doesn't correlate.

Were you on that thread where that argument was done? As much as I could remember, the three active members on that thread were JERRYBERRY, APATHEIST and TRUTH02...ask them what happened to their accounts...so guy, before you talk, understand what you're talking about.

And I still maintain,

ATHEISTS are:

Association of
The
Highly
Erroneous
Irresponsible
Shouting
TalkativeS

I told you.
Stop mentioning my username. angry
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by highmey(m): 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2014
Sammy Hoe:

And I still maintain,

ATHEISTS are:

Association of
The
Highly
Erroneous
Irresponsible
Shouting
TalkativeS

Good acronym for Atheist bro... grin... You must be a genius! cheesy

I really and honestly respect people's opinion...

All i did was to enlighten you on "why their accounts or data was lost on Nairaland..." Also, not only theirs (Atheist's Account) was lost or affected due to the data loss of the site, several other accounts/threads have been lost...

You would have proved a point (to Atheists on that thread, other Atheists, or theists...), if their (JERRYBERRY, APATHEIST and TRUTH02) accounts was the ONLY one that was affected by the website hack!

The truth is, you making a great deal out of this which i don't think needs attention... wink

Cheers! wink

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2014
highmey:

You would have proved a point (to Atheists on that thread, other Atheists, or theists...), if their (JERRYBERRY, APATHEIST and TRUTH02) accounts was the ONLY one that was affected by the website hack!

The truth is, you making a great deal out of this which i don't think needs attention... wink

Cheers! wink

Highmey, I respect people's opinion if they do that to mine too. They came on me first, attacking me. The thread I was talking about was opened by somebody and I was the first person to step in, but then they came to attack me.

Well, HIGHMEY, with what you've just said I have confirmed you as one of the

Highly
Irrational
Godless
Homosapiens
Making
Erratic
Yarns
, else I would have referred you to some real life situations such as that of Libya in which Gaddafi did evil, but many of his citizens have to suffer with him as well. David also committed sin but the Israelites have to die in their thousands too for the sins.

Ask me what's happening to Nigeria where Boko Haram is fighting against the government, yet the innocent northerners are getting bombed and kidnapped for it.

So friends, sit back and think deeply before yarning trash here. Cheers grin
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2014
Let us all ignore this person, and un-follow the thread.

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by fubbyy(m): 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2014
jayyungg: Know it today, one can live above sin.
like who and who?
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by JigsawKillah(m): 3:53pm On Jun 30, 2014
Apatheist n DragonKing

i'll be back
jus no there's God!

And dont start crying here!

SAW
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by highmey(m): 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2014
Apatheist: Let us all ignore this person, and un-follow the thread.

Seconded...

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Dragonking: 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
Sammy Hoe:

See words of consolation after cursing God and suffering for it...lol grin
Make una no dey tok wetin una eyes no see again o, u hear wink

Imagine, you guys never expected the crash so fast...you thought something like that can never happen abi?

¶¶¶
Atheist no 2 in commotion...
Atheist no 1 in pandemonium...

But on a serious note, GOD can still save you all from that depression that led you into ATHEISM sad

REPENT!!!

So your god made the nairaland website to crash just to show how powerful he is right? Yet your god is too weak to deliver over 260 christian girls from being molested everyday by bokoharam. Pitiful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

RCCG 71st Annual Convention: Beyond Expectations, 7-13th Aug, 2023 / False Prophecies Of The New Testament (bible) / The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.