Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Where Are These ATHEISTS? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are These ATHEISTS? (9583 Views)

Atheists Make More 'spiritual', 'emotional' Irrational Decisions Than They Admit / Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response / Why Even Bother With These Atheists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by mazaje(m): 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2014
alexleo:

You are just quoting what you don't understand. We are all disciples of Jesus and whatsoever he told the disciples then, we are also commanded to observe. Read Matthew 28:19-20.

19 Go therefore[c] and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.[d]

Stop misinterpreting bible, its not for blind people like you to interpret. Atheism has blinded you. Get healed first.

And who told you that you are better than those men in the bible? "He who does not know, and does not know that he does not know is a fool".

Again when Jesus talked about his disciples going through all the cities of Isreal to preach, it doesn't mean that all of us will go to Isreal to preach. But let me humbly inform you that some of us are not in Isreal but are sponsoring evangelical works in isreal. Have a balanced reasoning my friend Mazaje.
When they say Nigeria has won a match, it doesn't mean that 160 million Nigerians played on the field to win the match.

Let me repeat. . .The thing that is very typical of people like you that chose to tell lies to themselves all the time is that you have always resolved to reinvent another convoluted and weird explanation to obvious falsehoods in your religious books. . .According to the part of the story Jesus did not tell his disciples to go round Israel preaching as you have said, but to run from one city to another because of persecution, he said he will return before they will finish running round the cities of Israel. . .But as usual you will not accept the obvious falsehood written in your so called "word of god". . .Keep on keeping on. . .
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by mazaje(m): 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2014
ifeness: Nigerian is bleeped up with religion smh!

Quoting and twisting the bible verses as if they wrote it.... useless things

I tire. . .
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by malvisguy212: 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2014
Judas2013:

Which of the gods huh?
WHY DO YOU WANT TO FIND HIM WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW HIM?
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by qstar(m): 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2014
urheme:

You no well atall oh!!!

I can't even remember seeing this name on that thread.

Lol.
I was on "ghostmode". Lol.
You remember the self-service issh with "her Sexine.ss"?

Now, PM me for details. grin
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Weah96: 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2014
malvisguy212: WHY DO YOU WANT TO FIND HIM WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW HIM?

Must one always know a person before they search for him? You guys eh. Chai! The thing is hilarious and sad all at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by mazaje(m): 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2014
Jesus did not only tell his disciples that he will come back during their life time, he also told the high priest that he will see him return someday during his life time according to the story. . .

Matthew 26:64 "Jesus replied, "You have said it. And in the future you will see the Son of Man seated in the place of power at God's right hand and coming on the clouds of heaven."

That was 2000 years ago assuming the story is even true. . .You guys should keep waiting for a dead jewish man to come and save you from mythical and imaginary crimes. . .
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Judas2013: 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2014
malvisguy212: WHY DO YOU WANT TO FIND HIM WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW HIM?

i used to be as dump as you..... i wish you luck with your imaginary father. hopefully you will find your way out of your misery someday....
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by alexleo(m): 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2014
mazaje:

Let me repeat. . .The thing that is very typical of people like you that chose to tell lies to themselves all the time is that you have always resolved to reinvent another convoluted and weird explanation to obvious falsehoods in your religious books. . .According to the part of the story Jesus did not tell his disciples to go round Israel preaching as you have said, but to run from one city to another because of persecution, he said he will return before they will finish running round the cities of Israel. . .But as usual you will not accept the obvious falsehood written in your so called "word of god". . .Keep on keeping on. . .

And let me repeat....You are misinterpreting the scriptures, due, obviously, to the blindness which atheism has inflicted on you. The truth in it pains you so hard to swallow and i can understand. Get healed first. And let me tell you this- ATHEISM EXIST ONLY IN YOUR HEAD.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Judas2013: 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2014
Weah96:

Must one always know a person before they search for him? You guys eh. Chai! The thing is hilarious and sad all at the same time.

i wonder o
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Weah96: 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2014
alexleo:

And let me tell you this- ATHEISM EXIST ONLY IN YOUR HEAD.

Well, then it has something in common with your god.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by urheme: 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2014
Apatheist:
Good thing you know. smiley

No no! We are not on the same side, you ve just edited my post, you are no different from the criminal who hacked Nairaland,

You better go and modify before i consult highpriest for your sake
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by jayyungg(m): 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2014
alexleo:

I dont argue God with people. Is it everything that exist that you can see? Can you see the air, what is the colour of the air? The books that you read where you based your atheistic views, are they not written by mortal men? Why do you believe them? Abeg make i hear word.

Again you read the bible and you dont understand it. when we point the words of the bible that have come to pass you deny it, when you see the ones that you dont understand its meaning you quickly draw your conclusions about it and bring it out here to use it to accuse us. You don fail young man.
He is a disgrace to humanity. Fish brain they ve got, no doubt.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by jayyungg(m): 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2014
fubbyy: am here bro, God has not still answered my prayer
The prayer of a sinner is an abomination unto God.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by jayyungg(m): 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2014
alexleo:

God spoke to people in the bible. havent you read it? But you wont believe so you wont also believe if we tell you. i have no such time to waste. I speak to God and he speaks to me. My life is a testimony that He is real. His words fulfill in my life and in my family everyday. If you want to experience him, go to him in humility in prayer and you will be glad you did. The same bible you quoted that said that God created us in his own image also said that God dwells in heaven and in our hearts. That he is a spirit and those that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. That when we get to heaven we shall see him. You ignore all these ones and pick this one that you feel you can use to make argument. thats how one-sided you people interpret the bible. Too bad. Jesus has appeared to several people in prayer and told them things that latter came to pass in their physical life. I am a living witness to this too. I experience it, my parents too experience it. You atheists base your life only on the physical things but we christians base our own on both the physical and the spiritual. Therefore you cant cancel our spiritual experience simply because you dont experience it. Nothing makes your belief system the benchmark that determines what is real and what is not. Thats why i said that it is foolishness for you to claim that something does not exist because you have not experienced it.
If he still can't understand, let him swim in his own foolishness.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by jayyungg(m): 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2014
Judas2013:

The capital letter G is for me,i am a GOD! You can jump into the sea if you don't like that.
God ve mercy on you.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by alexleo(m): 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2014
jayyungg: If he still can't understand, let him swim in his own foolishness.

Yea that's it.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by jayyungg(m): 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2014
ifeness: #

no point trading words with a religious fool. A fool who lives in a village in messed up Nigeria for that matter. god is meant for you
Just get lost. You disgust me.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by qstar(m): 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2014
The signs of the "end time", as listed in Matthew 24 are:
(1). Wars and rumours of wars.
----These have been happening even before Jesus was born. Conflict and misunderstanding are part of humanity.

(2). False Prophets.
----This is so recurring that one even suspects "Jesus" himself.

(3). Earthquakes and world disasters.
----This one just nailed it. Are these supposed to be prophecies from an intelligent fellow?

----------------------------------------------------

The bottom-line is, if i were to tread the path of the Bible, the end-time signs for Africa are:

(1). There will be rainy and dry seasons every year.
(2). There will be 364days in a normal year.
(3). Majority of West African's populace will be dark-skinned.

Lol. End-time started immediately life began, before Moses and Abraham, the Bible's endtime had begun.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2014
jayyungg: Just get lost. You disgust me.

What would jesus have said?
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2014
urheme:

No no! We are not on the same side, you ve just edited my post, you are no different from the criminal who hacked Nairaland,

You better go and modify before i consult highpriest for your sake
A priest?
Are we getting married?
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2014
ifeness:

What would jesus have said?
Verily Verily, you disgust me"
-Jesus
grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by fubbyy(m): 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2014
jayyungg: The prayer of a sinner is an abomination unto God.
and who in this world that is not a sinner?
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by highmey(m): 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2014
Sammy Hoe:

Hmm...I perceive you're right...maybe one of your comments on that thread that day sounds atheistic sha, but since you have said so, then it's true...your own account isn't deleted along with JERRYBERRY and APATHEIST, so it's an evidence.

How many atheists were on that thread whose accounts aren't deleted? None!!! grin

I really love to stay off and watch from afar, but I should drop my own piece here...

What do u mean by atheists accounts being deleted due to the hack... I just don't understand why there's a link between Nairaland hack and God? I seem not to understand you religious folks again...

Well, if you don't know permit me to tell you that, anyone that didn't register on nairaland before January 10, 2014 (or so) will have to re-register again cos of LOSS OF DATA...
Even, more secured websites are hacked by hackers, so what made nairaland an exemption or special?
I just don't know why everything that happens must be linked to a god

Well FYI, since I registered in 2011, my account is intact...

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2014
mazaje: Jesus did not only tell his disciples that he will come back during their life time, he also told the high priest that he will see him return someday during his life time according to the story. . .

Matthew 26:64 "Jesus replied, "You have said it. And in the future you will see the Son of Man seated in the place of power at God's right hand and coming on the clouds of heaven."

That was 2000 years ago assuming the story is even true. . .You guys should keep waiting for a dead jewish man to come and save you from mythical and imaginary crimes. . .
Jesus even told them they'll be alive when he comes again
It's been 2000 years and they've all died... still no Jesus.
He probably got hit by a meteor in space. grin
New Living Translation :And I tell you the truth, some standing here right now will not die before they see the Son of Man coming in his Kingdom."
-Matthew 16:18

2 Likes

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by malvisguy212: 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2014
fubbyy: and who in this world that is not a sinner?
we[christians] are dead in christ and risen with him , we are called the children of GOD, sin has no power over us.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by fubbyy(m): 10:10pm On Jun 29, 2014
malvisguy212: we[christians] are dead in christ and risen with him , we are called the children of GOD, sin has no power over us.
which means you are not a sinner?
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Dragonking: 10:10pm On Jun 29, 2014
JigsawKillah:

so u actually fell for the lies?
Pathetic bro. . . U dont no?
Where did u get ur beliefs from then?
And talking bout theories. . .some specie grew old and became human? Charles Darwin and em right. . .Bleep that shhit!
When u wake up, and ur manhood is hard for nothing. . .do u think its as a result of the specie u originated from?
So if a paramecium gets so old. . .it'll turn to a human?
Yet everybody's got a family background. . .ur simply outdated bruh
even Charles Darwin doesnt even believe in these theories anymore
or u lost ur sense of thinking way before NL lost theirs

How can you prove that ur bible is not filled with lies?
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Weah96: 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2014
malvisguy212: we[christians] are dead in christ and risen with him , we are called the children of GOD, sin has no power over us.

This guy again. Some of your points are so funny that I'm wondering if you're even a real Christian.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Dragonking: 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2014

Do you really have the power of God in you? can you perform wonders in his name to show ur god is all powerful?
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 29, 2014
highmey:

I really love to stay off and watch from afar, but I should drop my own piece here...

What do u mean by atheists accounts being deleted due to the hack... I just don't understand why there's a link between Nairaland hack and God? I seem not to understand you religious folks again...

Well, if you don't know permit me to tell you that, anyone that didn't register on nairaland before January 10, 2014 (or so) will have to re-register again cos of LOSS OF DATA...
Even, more secured websites are hacked by hackers, so what made nairaland an exemption or special?
I just don't know why everything that happens must be linked to a god

Well FYI, since I registered in 2011, my account is intact...

Cheers!

This account of mine had been deactivated for about 4 months now, only for me to realize that it has returned from the dead. An atheist account for that matter... it seems god made a mistake by resurrecting an atheist account while attempting to delete all atheist account.

what is rubbish god the Christians serve lol

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by malvisguy212: 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2014
the problem with the atheist is that you read the bible without understanding it, just like the ethiopian man in the book of acts 8:26-40. You read the bible meditate verse by verse.

Example. Read the story of jonah, you will understand how God work , I will advice all atheist to read the story of jonah , God said He will destroy the city in 3days, and he send jonah to warn the people, DO YOU GUYS THINK THAT THE SHIP JONAH WANTED TO ENTER WILL TAKE HIM TO THE CITY BEFORE THREE DAYS? THIS IS NO MODERN SHIP, IT IS ANCIENT SHIP , I BELIEVE IF JONAH ENTER THE SHIP,HE WILL NOT MAKE IT THE THREE DAY, MABY ONE OR TWO WEEKS. So my good friends ,atheist , you GUYS don't know how God manifest his power on humans. There is many things in this bible you GUYS don't know.

I believe there is prophecy in the book of genesis, nobody know it, the day man discover it, that will be the end of the world.I just get the feeling. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by malvisguy212: 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2014
Dragonking:

Do you really have the power of God in you? can you perform wonders in his name to show ur god is all powerful?
jesus say this word because of there unbelief, "it is hard for camel to go into the hole of a niddle, " thank you for your time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Did You Know That Jesus Christ Being God Was Decided By Vote? / RCCG 71st Annual Convention: Beyond Expectations, 7-13th Aug, 2023 / False Prophecies Of The New Testament (bible)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.