Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs (18441 Views)

Nigerian Agric Sector Attracts $8b Investment In 4 Years / How To Create Jobs For All Nairalanders - Fishery / Welcome Back To The Agric Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by Juliana7: 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
@agonbello, awesome, i love the way you simplified ur broiler analysis. Pls sir, how about ur vaccine schedule? @excelsior i salute u sir. Its good to be back.
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
Juliana7: @agonbello, awesome, i love the way you simplified ur broiler analysis. Pls sir, how about ur vaccine schedule? @excelsior i salute u sir. Its good to be back.
me too i salute ooh,make i stand at ease, thanks
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
let me encourage the first ten email posted with my complete entrepreneur manual, 174 pages, over 60 businesses,at least 5 agric biz in it,PDF FORMAT, absolutely FREE, pls u dont intend to create job or jobs, no need posting your email,GOD BLESS. ONLY FIRST TEN
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
CD@gmail.com
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by timifakay(m): 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
excelsiorfarm: let me encourage the first ten email posted with my complete entrepreneur manual, 174 pages, over 60 businesses,at least 5 agric biz in it,PDF FORMAT, absolutely FREE, pls u dont intend to create job or jobs, no need posting your email,GOD BLESS. ONLY FIRST TEN

timifakay@gmail.com
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
agonbello@gmail.com
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by Juliana7: 7:15am On Jul 09, 2014
Eobeli@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:54am On Jul 09, 2014
Juliana7: Eobeli@gmail.com
i already sent d manual
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:55am On Jul 09, 2014
agonbello: agonbello@gmail.com
i already sent d manual
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:57am On Jul 09, 2014
timifakay:

timifakay@gmail.com
i already sent d manual to you

1 Like

Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:59am On Jul 09, 2014
PURITYMYPRIDE: nonyelulawrencec@gmail.com
i already sent d manual
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:09am On Jul 09, 2014
GOOD MORNING, THE MANUAL FOR THE FIRST TEN, FOUR ALREADY GONE

Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by baba11(m): 10:28am On Jul 09, 2014
[quote author=excelsiorfarm]GOOD MORNING, THE MANUAL FOR THE FIRST TEN, FOUR ALREADY GONE[/quotennnnm@gmail.com
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 09, 2014
excelsiorfarm: i already sent d manual
Thank you sir, I've seen it, although finding it difficult to read on my phone. Will use my computer 2nyt. Thanks once again.
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by bighanz(m): 11:11am On Jul 09, 2014
oh good! am impressed...please whoever is the lecturer here am in fully...here is my contact...studied agric yet to practice... 08068588105...you are doing a good job.
kudoZ
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by bighanz(m): 11:17am On Jul 09, 2014
bros here is mine-- ibohanzy@ gmail.com
.godbless u oo.
.send the Manuel for me abeg
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by baba11(m): 11:19am On Jul 09, 2014
bighanz: oh good! am impressed...please whoever is the lecturer here am in fully...here is my contact...studied agric yet to practice... 08068588105...you are doing a good job.
kudoZ
....With what u wrote up there... are u really a graduate...besides....y...can't u tink like a farmer instead of being a lecturer!
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2014
agonbello: Thank you sir, I've seen it, although finding it difficult to read on my phone. Will use my computer 2nyt. Thanks once again.
THANK GOD SIR
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
baba11: adisababanpalo11@gmail.com
i already sent d manual
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
bighanz: bros here is mine-- ibohanzy@ gmail.com
.godbless u oo.
.send the Manuel for me abeg
i already sent d manual
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by timifakay(m): 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
excelsiorfarm: i already sent d manual to you
Got it in my mailbox already, yet to download it though. Thanks a lot sir!
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by abolem369(m): 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
excelsiorfarm: let me encourage the first ten email posted with my complete entrepreneur manual, 174 pages, over 60 businesses,at least 5 agric biz in it,PDF FORMAT, absolutely FREE, pls u dont intend to create job or jobs, no need posting your email,GOD BLESS. ONLY FIRST TEN

Emmanyjobs@gmail.com
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by rastainheart: 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
Henryossai_20@yahoo.com
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by fightforchange1(f): 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
We should brainstorm.about the potential.fruit n livestock there.
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
Thank GOD i m not late...oga exces

Omoteemac@gmail.com
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
timifakay:
Got it in my mailbox already, yet to download it though. Thanks a lot sir!
THANK GOD
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
fightforchange1: We should brainstorm.about the potential.fruit n livestock there.
This thread is purely for brainstorming on potentials,expliots in agric & to create jobs,hence share your insights,experiences or ask question of interest, u will get a helping hand from those on or visiting this thread

1 Like

Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by fightforchange1(f): 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
excelsiorfarm: This thread is purely for brainstorming on potentials,expliots in agric & to create jobs,hence share your insights,experiences or ask question of interest, u will get a helping hand from those on or visiting this thread

Cool...hey do any.schools in Nigeria offer agriculture as.a major...
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
fightforchange1:

Cool...hey do any.schools in Nigeria offer agriculture as.a major...
lots of schools,there are agric schools or colleges of agric also, i did agronomy from lautech,some 15Years back. Aside certificate,make d best use of your IT year & service year.Above seek skills & knowledge consciously

1 Like

Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by fightforchange1(f): 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
excelsiorfarm: lots of schools,there are agric schools or colleges of agric also, i did agronomy from lautech,some 15Years back. Aside certificate,make d best use of your IT year & service year.Above seek skills & knowledge consciously

My plan is to have some kind of agriculture business. Thanks.
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
fightforchange1:

My plan is to have some kind of agriculture business. Thanks.
that plan isnt definite or specific,is it animals or plants,production or processing,packaging or farm gate, i will write a bit about bee keeping to let u know agric itself is so vast & if properly annex, unemployment challenge in d land will reduce to d bare minimum level
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
rastainheart: Henryossai_20@yahoo.com
manual already sent

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Russia-Ukraine War: Ban Export Of Maize To Avoid Scarcity, Dangote Tells FG / What Are The Requirements For Cold Room Business / How To Get Cheap Farmland For Lease And Buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.