Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs (18437 Views)

Nigerian Agric Sector Attracts $8b Investment In 4 Years / How To Create Jobs For All Nairalanders - Fishery / Welcome Back To The Agric Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
ghettodreamz:

I see.. Sounds interesting cheesy
na so

1 Like

Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
Back to our job creation thing, lets examine this question, can everyone Start an agric project? Yes, provided you get guidance; also there are more advantages in creating your own job, though you need capital, location, focus & patience
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by mybad: 11:43am On Jul 16, 2014
excelsiorfarm: Back to our job creation thing, lets examine this question, can everyone Start an agric project? Yes, provided you get guidance; also there are more advantages in creating your own job, though you need capital, location, focus & patience

Can i please have the manual too Sir.
saomotosho@gmail.com
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
mybad:

Can i please have the manual too Sir.
saomotosho@gmail.com
no sir
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by mybad: 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
excelsiorfarm: no sir

Why Sir?
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
mybad:

Why Sir?
lets learn to say 'yes' or 'no' with firmness, if u will do something say yes, if not say no, there is no sin in either. By Grace i promised 10 & it had long been fulfill/done
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
excelsiorfarm: Back to our job creation thing, lets examine this question, can everyone Start an agric project? Yes, provided you get guidance; also there are more advantages in creating your own job, though you need capital, location, focus & patience
i haven't seen any man yet that isn't a consultant in agric, but working in a farm really making it well, most just get by except those that might choose d highway i.e. Shortchange their bosses by stealing fingerlings/juveniles, eggs, fishes e.t.c. That is why i will encourage people to learn to start their own after getting experience & also keep a clean slate because you will still need those u work for,above all, so u dont disappoint God. JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
back to d essence of this thread i.e job creation in agriculture,i will love to share about fishfarming, i love this greatly ,because when u are grounded in d know-how, it is like using your hobby to make money. it isnt stressful when planned well. i will start by giving types,where to start,fingerlings production,smoking,marketing etc
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:12am On Jul 17, 2014
starting with our fishfarm project this morning, u can start with less than 50k if u have your structure & d know-how in fingerlings/juveniles prodn in any part of d country. Before coming to this,let me give u some types of ponds or systems u can choose from(illustrated in pic)

Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:36am On Jul 17, 2014
the first pic is a floating fishtank,which is out of d reach of most people,because it is expensive. The other three is cheaper to manage & start. i will give advantages & disadvantages of each.
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
oga excelsiofarm,may God you bless you.if fish farming is lucrative what advice will u give a begineer that just wanted to start with 1.4m without any structure on ground.how far can the person go with this little money.
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
PURITYMYPRIDE: oga excelsiofarm,may God you bless you.if fish farming is lucrative what advice will u give a begineer that just wanted to start with 1.4m without any structure on ground.how far can the person go with this little money.
except u meet a thief of a consultant or buy bad fish seed, that is more than enough to be establish and succeed, provided d security aspect is taken care of, also adequate mgt is needed to succeed with sufficient water. Bro no swear for your prayer ooooh, just Thank God
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by Daniel058(m): 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
excelsiorfarm: except u meet a thief of a consultant or buy bad fish seed, that is more than enough to be establish and succeed, provided d security aspect is taken care of, also adequate mgt is needed to succeed with sufficient water. Bro no swear for your prayer ooooh, just Thank God
U And Robonski na 1 oo..fire on sir..

1 Like

Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:27am On Jul 31, 2014
excelsiorfarm: the first pic is a floating fishtank,which is out of d reach of most people,because it is expensive. The other three is cheaper to manage & start. i will give advantages & disadvantages of each.
from the pic shown above, the first floating tank is normally used in large mass of water e.g. Sea, river, lakes and price of a unit depends on brand, d one in d pic came with an introduction price of 1million naira(see why i wrote it isnt in d reach of many for now), with such amount, u could have built a permanent concrete tank, get your fingerlings/juveniles, get feeds and raise at least 2300 fishes successfully(u break even & still have your permanent tanks), advantages is your fishes grow faster because there are lots of phytoplantkons and many tiny organisms to feed on aside your feed, major disadvantage is because u cannot do sorting, high result of cannibalism takes effect,hence d number u stock reduces greatly
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by johnsonolajide: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
i,love your idea

1 Like

Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
The 2nd pic for d fish ponds shows a concrete tank, this is more of a permanent structure when done or constructed well, advisable if u are d owner of d land, this ponds can be easily monitored/controlled compared to earthen ponds, it is costly, though u can improvise i.e. Instead of filling with concrete,u use broken blocks to fill d hollows,then use vibrated blocks(cheaper,but concrete fill is more durable), as long as u have sufficient water, u can still complete favorably with other pond types
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by irukandji89(m): 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
LEARN
HOW TO TURN A PLANT INTO A PLANTATION.
www.nairaland.com/1841287/marcotting-air-l
ayering-turn-plant#25199117
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by samseen02(m): 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
Did you know that snails are the most
prolific livestock animal producing
morethan 150 eggs at a time in one clutch?
It’s also the livestock that requires less
stress in breeding them. You can buy a
baby snail for less than N30 and make more
than N200 as profit on such snail when it
reaches table size.
The prolific aspect is that you can decide to
breed 4 snails and before a year runs out
you will have more than a thousand snails
in your snail farm. Though their is a kind of
spechie that produce this amount of eggs
at a time twice in a year. It is called Achtina
achatina, capable of producing 300 eggs in
a clutch.
If you can produce at least 30, 000 snails
that sells @N50 each (whole sale price)
table size you will be making N1,500,000 in
one season.
Snail also does not require money to buy
their foods as it is naturally available.
You may be wondering how you are going
to setup the business. Pls read the full
report here: http://
www.wealthmeans..com/2013/06/wealth-in-snail-farming-business.html
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
samseen02: Did you know that snails are the most
prolific livestock animal producing
morethan 150 eggs at a time in one clutch?
It’s also the livestock that requires less
stress in breeding them. You can buy a
baby snail for less than N30 and make more
than N200 as profit on such snail when it
reaches table size.
The prolific aspect is that you can decide to
breed 4 snails and before a year runs out
you will have more than a thousand snails
in your snail farm. Though their is a kind of
spechie that produce this amount of eggs
at a time twice in a year. It is called Achtina
achatina, capable of producing 300 eggs in
a clutch.
If you can produce at least 30, 000 snails
that sells @N50 each (whole sale price)
table size you will be making N1,500,000 in
one season.
Snail also does not require money to buy
their foods as it is naturally available.
You may be wondering how you are going
to setup the business. Pls read the full
report here: http://
www.wealthmeans..com/2013/06/
wealth-in-snail-farming-business.html
bros u forgot to state challenges & death rate
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by Bhurlagy(m): 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
excelsiorfarm: i would advise d base, because it will burn d leaves & though if all isnt burnt,other will grow well & more will develop.i will post a pic of such act on ugu(stronger).only use foliate fertiliser on leaves directly.
Pleaze my oga,which one is foliar fertiliser.
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by samseen02(m): 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
excelsiorfarm: bros u forgot to state challenges & death rate
yeah, u don't expect me to list everything here. Pls Follow the link
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
samseen02: yeah, u don't expect me to list everything here. Pls Follow the link
i already followed d link, your write up end up asking for manual to be purchase & u never wrote on d challenges b4 u said manual. Bro i have d indepth knowledge of heliculture & also done it b4, i only want to see if u are giving valid info sir
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2014
Bhurlagy:
Pleaze my oga,which one is foliar fertiliser.
fertiliser applied directly to leaves of crops sir
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by samseen02(m): 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
excelsiorfarm: i already followed d link, your write up end up asking for manual to be purchase & u never wrote on d challenges b4 u said manual. Bro i have d indepth knowledge of heliculture & also done it b4, i only want to see if u are giving valid info sir
Alright if thats what you mean.
The challenges and preventive measures the manual cover are:

1. Setting up the snail farm (Open ground/Cage system).
2. Evironmental factor (soil ph/weather codition, choosing your site).
3. Biological factor (pest/diseases. Cannibalism and control measures).
4. Chemical factors and control measures. Etc

By the way sir you said you've practiced heliculture before. So what happened afterward?
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by samseen02(m): 12:07am On Aug 05, 2014
excelsiorfarm: i already followed d link, i only want to see if u are giving valid info sir
Its valid bro, there are testimonials. So if i didn't include it i knw, i didn't forget and its nt a scam ok. Its for a reason. And if anybody here is also doubting he/she can call me up for one on one training and setting up of the farm.
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:50am On Aug 05, 2014
samseen02: Its valid bro, there are testimonials. So if i didn't include it i knw, i didn't forget and its nt a scam ok. Its for a reason. And if anybody here is also doubting he/she can call me up for one on one training and setting up of the farm.
bro i never wrote or said it is a scam. i wrote u didnt put up d challenges & u said follow d link, & here u confirmed it, shikena,no offence,though d ROI,pls how many people had Million from that meagre investment
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:54am On Aug 05, 2014
samseen02: Alright if thats what you mean.
The challenges and preventive measures the manual cover are:

1. Setting up the snail farm (Open ground/Cage system).
2. Evironmental factor (soil ph/weather codition, choosing your site).
3. Biological factor (pest/diseases. Cannibalism and control measures).
4. Chemical factors and control measures. Etc

By the way sir you said you've practiced heliculture before. So what happened afterward?
not my kind of biz, even stop eating it
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by samseen02(m): 6:39am On Aug 05, 2014
excelsiorfarm: not my kind of biz, even stop eating it
so?
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by samseen02(m): 6:49am On Aug 05, 2014
excelsiorfarm: though d ROI,pls how many people had Million from that meagre investment
i taught you're real when you said you have indepth knowledge about the biz. For a person that has the indepth knowledge and still asking if its possible to make million out of it. Meagre investment! I'm nt suprise anyway.
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by feeekey(f): 8:47am On Aug 05, 2014
Nice thread I jus gained somtin thankz @agonbello n excelsior
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by Bhurlagy(m): 8:53am On Aug 05, 2014
excelsiorfarm: fertiliser applied directly to leaves of crops sir
Thanks for the info my oga,
whats name of the fertiliser that are applied to the base.
Re: Now That We Have The Agric Sector,lets Create Jobs by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:16am On Aug 05, 2014
Bhurlagy:
Thanks for the info my oga,
whats name of the fertiliser that are applied to the base.
u have NPK,have various ratios 15 15 15;20 20 20;15 15 20, urea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Russia-Ukraine War: Ban Export Of Maize To Avoid Scarcity, Dangote Tells FG / What Are The Requirements For Cold Room Business / How To Get Cheap Farmland For Lease And Buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.