Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,947 members, 7,863,354 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:07 PM

Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Panties As A Gift For A Female Friend ?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Panties As A Gift For A Female Friend ?? (18256 Views)

Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! / Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Panties As A Gift For A Female Friend ?? by Neldrizzy(m): 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2014
Nobleval: you own the thread? so?
you wan beat me ??
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Panties As A Gift For A Female Friend ?? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2014
Neldrizzy: you wan beat me ??
Nah...
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Panties As A Gift For A Female Friend ?? by Odunharry(m): 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2014
daisyella: its inappropriate. There are other gifts for crying out loud
but u can buy boxers 4 a guy?
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Panties As A Gift For A Female Friend ?? by Odunharry(m): 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2014
Cecediva: Buying a pant for me is a big no for me
but u can buy boxers for a guy
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Panties As A Gift For A Female Friend ?? by Odunharry(m): 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2014
pjombo: Of course its inappropriate if she's just a friend. When you give someone material gift you tend to visualize how the gift is being used. eg if its a wrist watch u might visualize how good it will probably look with one of her gowns, u culd visualize if she'll put it on her right or left hand. etc. So if u buy her an under wear that means u've probably visualized how the pant will look on her. Even before buying it u must have pictured the size of her ass n d rest.
na wah o...what of those gals make dey buy boxers 4 guys?
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Panties As A Gift For A Female Friend ?? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2014
Neldrizzy: there are beta ways 2 present i tho... Like he can wrapped it in a nice stuff then giv it 2u and ask you not 2 open it till he leaves..
...........lool dat wud rilli scare me...........Oga na bomb u wrap gv me
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Panties As A Gift For A Female Friend ?? by Neldrizzy(m): 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2014
nahcee: ...........lool dat wud rilli scare me...........Oga na bomb u wrap gv me
lolll kind of suprise package
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Panties As A Gift For A Female Friend ?? by Neldrizzy(m): 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2014
Nobleval: Nah...
loll
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Panties As A Gift For A Female Friend ?? by Odunharry(m): 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2014
JoeCutie: But Pant is a clothing material just like every other material sha.
d ting taya me o...bt dm fit get guys boxers
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Panties As A Gift For A Female Friend ?? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2014
Mintayo:
Lol. You are very correct. I don't know why a sane man on a friendzone wld ever think of that,i am even against it in a relationship leading to a union.

Lol "friend zone" and friend are not the same thing, but I agree.

In your opinion, what would be the appropriate response?? Give it back?
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Panties As A Gift For A Female Friend ?? by Mintayo(m): 10:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Lol "friend zone" and friend are not the same thing, but I agree.

In your opinion, what would be the appropriate response?? Give it back?
depends on how deep we are as friends. That will determine if i will give it back or collect it. But even if it were to be the latter,i will not use it,i will just give it out.cheesysmileycheesy
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Panties As A Gift For A Female Friend ?? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 01, 2014
Mintayo:
depends on how deep we are as friends. That will determine if i will give it back or collect it. But even if it were to be the latter,i will not use it,i will just give it out.cheesysmileycheesy

The idea of giving it back is super awkward, I think.

This happened to me with someone I dated, and I ended up giving it away to a gay friend & breaking up with him.
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Panties As A Gift For A Female Friend ?? by Mintayo(m): 12:35am On Jul 02, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

The idea of giving it back is super awkward, I think.

This happened to me with someone I dated, and I ended up giving it away to a gay friend breaking up with him.
Yes,you are right. Given it back is awkward and maybe offensive. The best thing is to give it away.
Btw,what was it that you gave out to a gayfriend(just curious). I understand that we are talking abt inner wears here.wink
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Panties As A Gift For A Female Friend ?? by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 02, 2014
Mintayo:
Yes,you are right. Given it back is awkward and maybe offensive. The best thing is to give it away.
Btw,what was it that you gave out to a gayfriend(just curious). I understand that we are talking abt inner wears here.wink

Yes. Well, he admired the quality and I didn't want it so it was a no brainer.
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Panties As A Gift For A Female Friend ?? by Mintayo(m): 12:51am On Jul 02, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Yes.

Well, he admired the quality and I didn't want it so it was a no brainer.

lol. Girl underpants worn buy a guy...fantasticcheesysmiley
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Panties As A Gift For A Female Friend ?? by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 02, 2014
Mintayo:
lol. Girl underpants worn buy a guy...fantasticcheesysmiley

Lolll I don't criticize his lifestyle, but the guy has an eye for style. I trust his judgement second only to my own.

Frankly, he's the only male I'd feel okay receiving such a gift from. Not even okay with my S/O doing so.
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Panties As A Gift For A Female Friend ?? by shizzle11(m): 1:24am On Jul 02, 2014
if i buy pant and bra for girl wey i no dey fvck, wetin her boyfriend go come buy her? nonsense!
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Panties As A Gift For A Female Friend ?? by Mintayo(m): 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Yes. Well, he admired the quality and I didn't want it so it was a no brainer.
cheesycheesysmiley
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Panties As A Gift For A Female Friend ?? by Mintayo(m): 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Lolll I don't criticize his lifestyle, but the guy has an eye for style. I trust his judgement second only to my own.

Frankly, he's the only male I'd feel okay receiving such a gift from. Not even okay with my S/O doing so.
lol. Neither do i. Its just kinda funny hearin it. Since there is a different btw male and female 'unders'.wink
well,i guess you two have come a long way together.
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Panties As A Gift For A Female Friend ?? by enomakos(m): 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2014
one man meat na another man poison
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Panties As A Gift For A Female Friend ?? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
Mintayo:
lol. Neither do i. Its just kinda funny hearin it. Since there is a different btw male and female 'unders'.wink
well,i guess you two have come a long way together.

Lol I've known him since childhood smiley
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Panties As A Gift For A Female Friend ?? by Mintayo(m): 11:47pm On Jul 02, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Lol I've known him since childhood smiley
Guess as much.cheesy
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Panties As A Gift For A Female Friend ?? by Churchill96(m): 1:21am On Jul 03, 2014
how I wan take know her nyash size nah? Wait first! give gal panties as gift? Say she no get pant abi her own ones too dey dirty? My gal go dash you slap if she was already vexing b4 you carry your pant come...
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Panties As A Gift For A Female Friend ?? by bigemmmybig(m): 9:46am On Jul 03, 2014
sholasholala: It is totally inappropriate by my standards. Get me bubble gum instead undecided

But if you are my boyfriend, NOT buying lingerie for me can land you in jail grin

kiri kiri prison abii grin

omor i no fit buy o excpt na ma girlfriend.... even for ma gf e go hard m sefgrin
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Panties As A Gift For A Female Friend ?? by Miner13: 11:49pm On Jul 03, 2014
Elantracey:

dont worry i will personally buy you as many as you want cool kiss cool
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Panties As A Gift For A Female Friend ?? by answerme(f): 12:56am On Jul 04, 2014
There is this saying that when a guy buys you panties, one day he will ask to see how it fits.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Panties As A Gift For A Female Friend ?? by Realone92(m): 1:52am On Jul 04, 2014
u buy undies for her, another guy pull it down shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Panties As A Gift For A Female Friend ?? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2014
Miner13:

dont worry i will personally buy you as many as you want cool kiss cool

I never said I wanted one ,undecided
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Panties As A Gift For A Female Friend ?? by Danhumprey: 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2014
Elantracey:

I never said I wanted one ,undecided
It's not a crime nau!lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Panties As A Gift For A Female Friend ?? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2014
Danhumprey: It's not a crime nau!lipsrsealed

lol, for me it is.
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Panties As A Gift For A Female Friend ?? by Danhumprey: 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
Elantracey:

lol, for me it is.
Come on! Relax,it's me. It shouldn't be a crime!
Re: Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Panties As A Gift For A Female Friend ?? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 05, 2014
You can give me enithing as a gift but if its undies(panties,bra,) in short I don't like the idea of giving cloth as a gift

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? / Photos: When Bae's Honey Pot Is Too Wide. / Dating A Stingy Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.