Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,071 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! (49083 Views)

Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment / Mainstreet Bank Interview For Experienced Hire / Stanbic IBTC Interview For Experienced Hire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Saved2Serve: 11:41am On Nov 17, 2015
This time around my 'gander' is becoming so reliable and smarter than 'sauce'. To the Gts, my gander said NLNG is conducting BACKGROUND CHECKS on the choicest candidates.
forkadict:

Very nice report. I am very hopeful for you. So when did they say they would get back to you on the outcome of the interview?

So what does your gander have for us?

BTW, this thread is under siege by the GTS lol.

1 Like

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hello Boss,

Wish you the very best in your just concluded interview. With your submission here after the interview, i'm confident you already have the job and God's grace and favor shall be stamped on you. Amen!

I'm one of the GT hopefuls, and the wait has been really tough for us. I particularly love how you carefully choose your words, and I'm wondering if by 'choicest' you mean they have selected the people they want to take and are doing checks on them, or they are checking everyone that passed the AC first before they'll then select the final cut. Once again we appreciate the little info you've given here so far and patiently wait to hear from you.

Shalom!

Saved2Serve:
This time around my 'gander' is becoming so reliable and smarter than 'sauce'. To the Gts, my gander said NLNG is conducting BACKGROUND CHECKS on the choicest candidates.

2 Likes

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by whatsupguys: 10:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
It's like this is where it is happening. We (GTs) dey move our mat and mattresses come here. Congrats Saved2Serve..
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by vantage7: 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
whatsupguys:
It's like this is where it is happening. We (GTs) dey move our mat and mattresses come here. Congrats Saved2Serve..

Apparently it is no longer happening here. Better pack your mat/mattress and head back to our thread.

1 Like

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by forkadict(m): 8:45am On Nov 24, 2015
Alright guys, following yesterday's communication from our guys, I strongly feel offer letters would be served next week likely on Monday.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by moryamaina(m): 11:00am On Nov 24, 2015
I hope so too
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by moryamaina(m): 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
Does anybody have idea of how long it took for the last people taken to received offer after they submitted the documents they just asked us to submit?
That will help us to determine if Monday next week is feasible
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by naastyme(m): 6:59am On Nov 26, 2015
Please are these documents different from the ones previously requested and I am guessing also presented during interviews?

moryamaina:
Does anybody have idea of how long it took for the last people taken to received offer after they submitted the documents they just asked us to submit?
That will help us to determine if Monday next week is feasible
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by gj: 8:32am On Nov 26, 2015
Hello house, does anyone has idea of NLNG remuneration?
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by cashme28: 8:39am On Nov 26, 2015
gj:

Oga..just wait for your offer letter. It is coming pretty soon...lol
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by forkadict(m): 9:44am On Nov 26, 2015
gj:

Please check one of @saved2serve's posts on the previous page.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Nlng2014: 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
Except you are already working in the O&G sector your offer would be something you would be scared to reject in the name of a process of negotiation that could go back and forth.

No two people will end up with the same remuneration even though they are for the same position and JD for obvious reasons.

3 Likes

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by gj: 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
::: :::
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by AnswerP: 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
Wats happening with the guys EH that are waiting for their offer letter.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by baddo(m): 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
Men done humble/tired

2 Likes

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by AnswerP: 8:59am On Dec 14, 2015
Guys waiting any update as to when we expect the offer letter. Your response is appreciated.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by forkadict(m): 9:37am On Dec 14, 2015
AnswerP:
Guys waiting any update as to when we expect the offer letter. Your response is appreciated.

In fact I am surprised we haven't received them yet. But lets wait till the end of this week. If they don't drop, then they will not likely drop this year. The wait essentially will spill over to next year. God forbid tho.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by RyderNG: 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
It's happening!

1 Like

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by moryamaina(m): 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
RyderNG:
It's happening!
Congratulations
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by forkadict(m): 12:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
HALLELUJAH!

FINALLY, AT LONG LAST, THE STRUGGLE THAT LASTED FOR TWO YEARS PLUS HAS COME TO AN END. OFFER LETTER RECEIVED. THANK YOU JESUS!

#CaseClosed.

9 Likes

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by DivineU: 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
forkadict:
HALLELUJAH!

FINALLY, AT LONG LAST, THE STRUGGLE THAT LASTED FOR TWO YEARS PLUS HAS COME TO AN END. OFFER LETTER RECEIVED. THANK YOU JESUS!

#CaseClosed.

Congrats to you and all that made it.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by NPComplete: 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
forkadict:
HALLELUJAH!

#CaseClosed.

Congrats bro. Abeg take am easy with them for ur present place of employment o. No do dem too much strong thing. grin

1 Like

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by forkadict(m): 12:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
NPComplete:

Congrats bro. Abeg take am easy with them for ur present place of employment o. No do dem too much strong thing. grin

Lailai!

Na third world war wan start so. Na me be USA and dem be China. And na me go be the aggressor. Dem never jam!

3 Likes

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by ceetee: 2:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
forkadict:

Lailai!

Na third world war wan start so. Na me be USA and dem be China. And na me go be the aggressor. Dem never jam!
Congratulations. I envy u small. Lol, I’m sure with all this your mouth u will resign as amicably as possible.
Quick question since your days on NL are numbered: ARE U RESUMING IN JANUARY?
I hope ur offer was as mind blowing as anticipated. Congrats once again.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by moryamaina(m): 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
forkadict:

Lailai!

Take it easy as advised. Who knows you might still need them someday in the future. If I am right, as part of your job offer you are required to get reference from your former place of work
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
congrats to Forkadict, i receive my offer letter also IJN. But....sir, take it easy with ur former place of work. God has vindicated u at last
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by DoctorDoom: 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
Congrats man! Awesome news.

So no more fighting with Safarigirl and Co. over Big Brother Africa... grin

forkadict:
HALLELUJAH!

#CaseClosed.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Guest01: 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
forkadict:
HALLELUJAH!

#CaseClosed.

Congrats bruv!!!
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by GIYAZZ(m): 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
DoctorDoom:
Congrats man! Awesome news.
So no more fighting with Safarigirl and Co. over Big Brother Africa... grin
Guy, who you be? me and you get mutual followers. angry
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Dfavouredone: 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
forkadict:
HALLELUJAH!

#CaseClosed.

Congratulations. God is good.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by dchem(m): 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
forkadict:
HALLELUJAH!

#CaseClosed.
Congratulations bro. I know that feeling and will definitely be meeting you in bonny. Ginger you swgger but mellow the ginger small.

2 Likes

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by gj: 1:35am On Dec 16, 2015
Guys, my offer letter landed today as well. How I wish I can carry my current company along. They have been so good to me. Made me who I am (careerwise) today.

My prayer for them is for their vision to be established - becoming the biggest in the world over.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk / Vacancy For Administrative Assistant At US Embassy, Nigeria (₦2,111,000 Monthly) / Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.