Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! (49126 Views)

Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment / Mainstreet Bank Interview For Experienced Hire / Stanbic IBTC Interview For Experienced Hire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Nlng2014: 8:17am On Feb 25, 2015
pandax:
If you provide your details, I will tell you if .....................

Risky business.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by baddo(m): 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
pandax:
If you provide your details, I will tell you if .....................

@pandax I have a better Idea. Why not persuade the "US" to release the "IF ........" information to everyone, it will go a long way in soothing the impatient feet of those who want to dance the tango.

@nwajay I am guessing the offer was not made to you.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by cool2014: 8:55am On Apr 07, 2015
Any update!!!!
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by pandax: 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
This is the first sample mail, the second batch is coming folks. Good luck to everyone

We are pleased to notify you that the approval of NLNG Management has now been obtained on the interview outcomes.

Consequently, your performance at the interview session has been adjudged unsatisfactory for the position you have been interviewed and as such we are unable to progress your application for employment in Nigeria LNG Limited beyond this stage.

Should you have need for additional feedback on your performance, kindly contact us via mail to xxxxxxxxx mail copying xxxxxxx

We thank you for the sustained interest shown in Nigeria LNG Limited throughout your application process and wish you the best in your future endeavours.

Sincerely,

NLNG Recruitment Team
cool2014:
Any update!!!!
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by forkadict(m): 1:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
pandax:
This is the first sample mail, the second batch is coming folks. Good luck to everyone

We are pleased to notify you that the approval of NLNG Management has now been obtained on the interview outcomes.

Consequently, your performance at the interview session has been adjudged unsatisfactory for the position you have been interviewed and as such we are unable to progress your application for employment in Nigeria LNG Limited beyond this stage.

Should you have need for additional feedback on your performance, kindly contact us via mail to xxxxxxxxx mail copying xxxxxxx

We thank you for the sustained interest shown in Nigeria LNG Limited throughout your application process and wish you the best in your future endeavours.

Sincerely,

NLNG Recruitment Team

I hate to be back on this god forsakken thread but I'm being forced to return.

Dude, I'm more than convinced you are an insider and i have a few questions for you and to which a prompt response will be so much appreciated.

What happens if the message in your mail says stuffs like your conduct was adjudged satisfactory but due to the limited number of slots to be filled, you are hereby waitlisted (even tho I've never heard of such word all my life) till when any position with a match for your competence and experience that may be available within the next eighteen (18) months in Nigeria LNG Limited. And a warning that this mail should not be considered as an obligation for employment.

My questions are:
1. Is there any hope for one that receives this kinda mail?
2. Under what circumstances can this transform to a substantive offer by NLNG?
3. I will appreciate if you explore all possibilities in your answer to (2) above with a probability factory of occurence expressed in %.

Thanks in advance bro.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by baddo(m): 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
@pandax thanks a lot.

I now confirm your US statement.

I see you have an assignment to submit soon, these 3 questions are............
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by AnswerP: 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
Did anyone get the letter that reads offer of employment from NLNG for the experience hire position as some people got a letter for satisfactory performance but kept on the waitng list.

1 Like

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by baddo(m): 2:59pm On May 03, 2015
@Maxmayor and @RyderNG have you received any mail. I am yet to receive any mail. However some people seem to have gotten some kinda message about a waiting list. Hit me up.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by baddo(m): 7:10pm On May 09, 2015
@iseyi and @greatgasby where are you guys. Do you have any update?
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by confidant: 8:50pm On May 09, 2015
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by baddo(m): 10:17am On May 10, 2015
confidant:
Experienced hire will be called in batches beginning from June/July. All the best guys.

Much appreciated.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by FGUN14: 10:47am On May 10, 2015
confidant:
Experienced hire will be called in batches beginning from June/July. All the best guys.

Thanks for the info.
For the purpose of clarity, which set of experienced hire aplicants are going to be contacted beginning from June/July, is it those to be offered outright employment or those put on waiting list?
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by forkadict(m): 9:03am On May 11, 2015
confidant:

Thanks for the info.
For the purpose of clarity, which set of experienced hire aplicants are going to be contacted beginning from June/July, is it those to be offered outright employment or those put on waiting list?

I need to echo @FGUN14
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by forkadict(m): 9:23am On May 11, 2015
@FGUN14.

I got it and Ive responded.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Maxmayor: 8:53pm On May 14, 2015
Hello Guys, I got the letter stating that my performance was unsatisfactory. I wish other professional colleagues the best. MY LIFE GOES ON WITHOUT NLNG!!

6 Likes

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by baddo(m): 10:44pm On May 14, 2015
Maxmayor:
Hello Guys, I got the letter stating that my performance was unsatisfactory. I wish other professional colleagues the best. MY LIFE GOES ON WITHOUT NLNG!!

@ the bolded. It's only for now. You were good enough to have made it past that mad test that almost gave me heart attack. You can still apply again and be considered. But really life does go on.

Peace.

5 Likes

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by jajaopobo(m): 7:54pm On May 16, 2015
I got the mail saying that my performance was satisfactory and I'd been waitlisted. First time I've ever heard such a thing from an interview. I'm hoping for the best and wishing best of luck to everyone.

baddo:
@Maxmayor and @RyderNG have you received any mail. I am yet to receive any mail. However some people seem to have gotten some kinda message about a waiting list. Hit me up.

1 Like

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Nlng2014: 8:45pm On May 16, 2015
The waitlist thing is a very safe way of saying that due to financial constraints, those originally approved to move to the next stage may have to wait in the hope that the updated business plan changes when economic drivers favor a bigger budget.

It was the only way NLNG could tell those who made it initially that we cant take you now with out compromising on their integrity. They could also have said you failed and risk someone finding out that these candidates where actually approved for the next stage. In that case casting doubt on the whole process. I really do hope things change for the better, the economic forecast is sunny skies with a little showers for those waitlisted.

1 Like

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by baddo(m): 9:08am On May 17, 2015
heyy peeps,

been a long long while, but don't blame me too much,

was somewhere quiet doing my thing, and then guess what?

i got the almighty NLNG letter after all!!

peeps will recall i said sometime last year that i was sent a waiting list letter, well they decided to pull me out of hibernation and i'm gonna be resuming at the lagos office mid September

guys pls leave Kuwena alone.

people are different and he may be going through some times that he would rather not share with the thread.
have some human sympathy and stop shredding him on this thread.

adios for now

For those on the waiting list yes you can still be called upon it took about 7 months for the poster in a 2008 thread above to be called.

3 Likes

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by baddo(m): 7:50pm On May 20, 2015
@pandax any update. Things seem to have picked up for the GTs.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by RyderNG: 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
baddo:

Yes. I also got the email putting me on waiting list. I'm not sure they actually offered anybody employment yet. Hoping for the best.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Turunku: 4:04am On Jun 25, 2015
Has anybody on waiting list been invited for Pre-emp medical exam and offered a job
Just wondering whats actually going on.
cool coolcool cool cool
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by forkadict(m): 10:52am On Jun 30, 2015
Turunku:
Has anybody on waiting list been invited for Pre-emp medical exam and offered a job
Just wondering whats actually going on.
cool coolcool cool cool

This post has been edited. The unedited version had something like 'I heard rumours' contained in it.

So when I first saw the post, my impulsive reaction was like, 'Hmmm, dem don come again o. Rumour spinners.'

But after making few phone calls, I was able to confirm that indeed, they have started inviting folks for medicals. Although, I don't know nothing about definitive offer. I can only speak for invitation for medicals.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by RyderNG: 12:53am On Jul 07, 2015
forkadict:

This post has been edited. The unedited version had something like 'I heard rumours' contained in it.

So when I first saw the post, my impulsive reaction was like, 'Hmmm, dem don come again o. Rumour spinners.'

But after making few phone calls, I was able to confirm that indeed, they have started inviting folks for medicals. Although, I don't know nothing about definitive offer. I can only speak for invitation for medicals.

Which number have you been calling? Can you find out if they are calling by function? I mean engineering, HR, finance, etc.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by forkadict(m): 8:48am On Jul 07, 2015
RyderNG:

Which number have you been calling? Can you find out if they are calling by function? I mean engineering, HR, finance, etc.

I exchanged contacts with a few guys during the interview. It was one of them that confirmed to me that his colleague has been invited for medicals. They both work for one of the IOCs. The invited guy's discipline is engineering. I dont know the guy and its not like i called an insider in NLNG. Those ones wey sabi code pass anytin. isn't this the appropriate time for @pandax et al, to be beneficial to the human race?

it is well sha.

Peace.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by baddo(m): 8:16am On Aug 03, 2015
All my inquiry on the status of the Nlng EH program always hits a brick wall. However some positions have been filled and the successful ones are to resume at different dates in September as per their requests.

@pandax please update as my June/July projections was a huge miss.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by forkadict(m): 11:02am On Aug 19, 2015
baddo:
All my inquiry on the status of the Nlng EH program always hits a brick wall. However some positions have been filled and the successful ones are to resume at different dates in September as per their requests.

@pandax please update as my June/July projections was a huge miss.

I have also confirmed a couple of resumptions as well. But that's all I have been able to do. I couldnt get the disciplines, the positions, and most importantly the pay.

Things have really picked up for the Graduate trainees. NLNG may take at least a hundred of them or thereabout very soon. In a matter of months. While our fates are still hanging in the balance. I would really like to know if the GTs are higher on their (NLNG's) priority list than EH or they are both at par?

@RyderNG, @jajaopobo, @Turunku. Can any of you guys confirm any developments aside the mails they sent in April?
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by RyderNG: 11:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
Unfortunately I don't have anything new to add except to confirm all that has been said.

When I called, I was told that some experienced candidates had already been hired but that I should be patient as the period given was long enough to accommodate new positions that will come up in future. Nothing specific.

Let's remain hopeful that our time will come...and soon too. They're just saving the best for last. :-)
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by AnswerP: 5:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
Please all on the waiting list if NLNG any information as per was happening
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by AnswerP: 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
Please all on the waiting list of NLNG any information as per was happening and when to expect a call
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by gj: 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
I 've been on waiting list since April. However, they just sent me mail last week asking me to indicate availability and interest. Guys Any hope?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vacancy For Administrative Assistant At US Embassy, Nigeria (₦2,111,000 Monthly) / Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk / Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.