Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! (49200 Views)

Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment / Mainstreet Bank Interview For Experienced Hire / Stanbic IBTC Interview For Experienced Hire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Dfavouredone: 4:15am On Dec 16, 2015
gj:
Guys, my offer letter landed today as well. How I wish I can carry my current company along. They have been so good to me. Made me who I am (careerwise) today.

My prayer for them is for their vision to be established - becoming the biggest in the world over.

Congratulations. There are still some good company like that. You will miss them.

2 Likes

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by forkadict(m): 10:12am On Dec 16, 2015
ceetee:

Congratulations. I envy u small. Lol, I’m sure with all this your mouth u will resign as amicably as possible.
Quick question since your days on NL are numbered: ARE U RESUMING IN JANUARY?
I hope ur offer was as mind blowing as anticipated. Congrats once again.

True sha. People have been prevailing on me to exit that sheet hole called my company as amicably as possible. Its so bad that I am beginning to think I am a bad person going by my initial plan. Well sha, lets just see what happens. Today is their judgement day sha. And I really wonder why people are against my initial plan. Perhaps you can explain it to me please.

FYI, my days on nairaland are not numbered o. The only thing that may make that happen is if any of these trigger happy mods slams me some unrealistic ban (like 5 years or something crazier). Other than this, I will still be a part of nairaland for a long while to come particularly the GT thread until we all experience full closure.

Our guys are flexible with our resumption dates. Its entirely at your discretion. But must be within a three month window.

My broda, the offer na DIE!

3 Likes

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by forkadict(m): 10:14am On Dec 16, 2015
DivineU:

Congrats to you and all that made it.

Thanks bro. Your is here as well. IJN or Insha Allah.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by forkadict(m): 10:20am On Dec 16, 2015
moryamaina:

Take it easy as advised. Who knows you might still need them someday in the future. If I am right, as part of your job offer you are required to get reference from your former place of work

Bobz, just looking thru the other attached files and saw this. Wow! NLNG got me there. I have only preoccupied myself with the offer letter since yesterday.

Omo mehn, this na set up o.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by forkadict(m): 10:23am On Dec 16, 2015
enito:
congrats to Forkadict, i receive my offer letter also IJN. But....sir, take it easy with ur former place of work. God has vindicated u at last

Thanks so much. Yours is here as well IJN. I don't think I have much choice now that NLNG needs a referral from dem. Chai! NLNG why na?

1 Like

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by forkadict(m): 10:27am On Dec 16, 2015
DoctorDoom:
Congrats man! Awesome news.

So no more fighting with Safarigirl and Co. over Big Brother Africa... grin

Thanks man. I guess so. Not because of this, but because I have already retired from Big Brother analysis and commentary. The last season was meant to be the last one I would actively participate in. And I duly tendered my retirement notice to the Big brother nairaland family.

1 Like

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by forkadict(m): 10:28am On Dec 16, 2015
Guest01:

Congrats bruv!!!

Many thanks bruv.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by forkadict(m): 10:30am On Dec 16, 2015
dchem:
Congratulations bro. I know that feeling and will definitely be meeting you in bonny. Ginger you swgger but mellow the ginger small.

Thanks so much bro and thanks for the heads-up. I have been humbled by the whole experience that I am not even sure if there is any swagger left that can be gingered. Looking forward to meeting you on the Island.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Boshemann(m): 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
forkadict:

Thanks so much bro and thanks for the heads-up. I have been humbled by the whole experience that I am not even sure if there is any swagger left that can be gingered. Looking forward to meeting you on the Island.

Congrats Mr. forkadict and everyone who has received offers. All the very best.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by forkadict(m): 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
Boshemann:

Congrats Mr. forkadict and everyone who has received offers. All the very best.

Many thanks bro. I wish you the very best as well.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Saved2Serve: 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
how fatal is it? below or above my earlier position? codedly give me inkling i would decipher
forkadict:

My broda, the offer na DIE!
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by forkadict(m): 11:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
Saved2Serve:
how fatal is it? below or above my earlier position? codedly give me inkling i would decipher

LOL. Your conjecture was on point. I have close 2 ten years experience. It's hovering around d northern region of the continent like Cairo.

3 Likes

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Saved2Serve: 6:27am On Jan 11, 2016
that is nice! a pharoahic offer with a resemblance of perks from egyptian mummies......
forkadict:

LOL. Your conjecture was on point. I have close 2 ten years experience. It's hovering around d northern region of the continent like Cairo.

2 Likes

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by AnswerP: 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
For those that have resumed at the island. How is the condition there and what are those yet to resume would be expecting. Your response would be welcomed.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by euphoria: 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
forkadict:

It is more than that, y r u coding
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by forkadict(m): 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
AnswerP:
For those that have resumed at the island. How is the condition there and what are those yet to resume would be expecting. Your response would be welcomed.

No one has resumed. Most EHS will resume next month.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by baddo(m): 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
The one that codes vs the one that knows he is coding. grin
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by forkadict(m): 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
euphoria:

It is more than that, y r u coding

Before I respond to this post of yours, I need to ask if you understood the code at all. If you do, I dare you to crack it on here.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by baddo(m): 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
Don't forget that some only took the offer made. And never thought of rejecting the initial offer for obvious reason. Know someone who rejected (try this at your own peril) his offer. After a counter offer he was confused for at least 1 week. Before getting back to them.

Just coz you guys came in together(same role) don't mean you earn the same remuneration.

1 Like

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 07, 2016
artmedia:
artmedia:

@artmedia anything for your boy. I follow u con here.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Tbillz(m): 7:37am On May 31, 2016
GreatGasby:
PHC
gasby please send me your mail or phone number i need to find out something from you in respect of NLNG. Thanks
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by baddo(m): 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
Going through this thread after some months months. Can't believe it has come to an end for the waitlisted. @Pandax na wow oh. Una no even say Bai Bai self lol
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by sexyjob(m): 5:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
Experienced hired! I greet you all. We (to be GTs) need info, what's happening in there?
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by visatex: 7:04am On Jan 10, 2023
forkadict:

Saved2Serve:
that is nice! a pharoahic offer with a resemblance of perks from egyptian mummies......

baddo:
The one that codes vs the one that knows he is coding. grin

grin grin You guys are hilarious, I swear. I've been liking your posts all along. Lol
Currently applied for EH BA/DA at the latest recruitment. Any word of advice or heads up will be appreciated. wink

2 Likes

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by stanisbaratheon: 11:24am On Jan 13, 2023
moryamaina:
the validation test is the same thing as the test you took online. I did the test also and it took the same time. Make sure you are mentally alert because the test will wear you out and you may be tired before the interview

Please, what is the nature of the test? Asking because I applied for the 2023 EH.

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by dannykul: 10:00pm On Jan 15, 2023
The thread is quiet now coa people like foradict that got d job may no longer be active here..
Pls any of us EH that applied, lets keep this thread active so we can be updated like the former ones did ... Hopefully we'll all get good results once they start reaching out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Lollyyoumg47: 2:01am On Jan 22, 2023
[please House,any info about EH?]The thread is quiet now coa people like foradict that got d job may no longer be active here..
Pls any of us EH that applied, lets keep this thread active so we can be updated like the former ones did ... Hopefully we'll all get good results once they start reaching out [/quote]

1 Like

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Lollyyoumg47: 2:06am On Jan 22, 2023
GT has been writing test since last week.But I have not heard anything about the EH,And again,are we also writing numerical, mechanical,deductive, abstract? Please previous participants should help with info to guide us a bit

1 Like

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Lollyyoumg47: 4:54pm On Jan 22, 2023
Anyone here that can guide us for this recruitment process? Senior forkadict ,that I saw his name everywhere here .plz guide us here we need the job ooo..God bless you

1 Like

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Lollyyoumg47: 5:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
[Good day sir,and congratulations for your offer, please I applied for EH,and I need your tips from you.thanks
]Guys, my offer letter landed today as well. How I wish I can carry my current company along. They have been so good to me. Made me who I am (careerwise) today.

My prayer for them is for their vision to be established - becoming the biggest in the world over.[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vacancy For Administrative Assistant At US Embassy, Nigeria (₦2,111,000 Monthly) / Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk / Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.