Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! (49187 Views)

Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment / Mainstreet Bank Interview For Experienced Hire / Stanbic IBTC Interview For Experienced Hire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by sexyjob(m): 8:13am On Oct 19, 2014
Someone should say something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by whatsupguys: 1:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
Bıg guyz pls talk to ur boy o! Ur advıce ıs worth more than sılver or gold o!
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 28, 2014
Hi guys, I just want to find out if your interview actually took place.. No advise or anything needed here.. Just need to know if it wasn't postponed. Thanks. And I hope, if the interview took place, that you do get the job.

All the best.
Shalom

Cc @maxmayor

PS. This should mk it abt 10 days after the scheduled experienced hire interview, the silence here is really deafening.. Really weird..
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by RyderNG: 11:47am On Oct 28, 2014
Yes I can confirm the interview was done. Mine was on the 14th of October.
For me, it went well but as I don't know what was in the mind of the panel, my trust is in God that the outcome will be positive.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
RyderNG:
For me, it went well but as I don't know what was in the mind of the panel, my trust is in God that the outcome will be positive.

Thanks for the reply.. Wish you all the best..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by tommby: 6:37am On Oct 29, 2014
@ryder congratulations in advance. Plz do u mind sharing ur xperience with d house. Am sure GTP guys can learn a lot from dis information. Thanks
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by okzcorp: 11:58am On Nov 03, 2014
tommby:
@ryder congratulations in advance. Plz do u mind sharing ur xperience with d house. Am sure GTP guys can learn a lot from dis information. Thanks

They wont. Wizard elicited the confirmation of interview by stating clearly that he doesnt want advice or any info.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Maxmayor: 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
To all prospective GTs, I apologise for not making any comment since after my interview last month. I just recovered from the interview shock and wish to share my experience with you guys.

I am very sure that you guys would have a different interview format. As for me, the interview took like 30mins.

First was the introduction of each panel member (comprising 7 engineers and 1 HR) and thereafter each person asked their question (s)

Thereafter, the panel requested to know me by asking tell us about yourself.
Then another person asked me about industrial safety, root cause analysis and condition based assessment.
The third person asked me of the design codes applicable to pressure vessels.
Next was the question asking me to tell the panel what I know about Turbines and compressors.
Other member asked me of a time I exceeded my expectation at work.
some other questions were clarifications based on the answers I gave for the above listed questions.

In all honesty it was a typical Technical interview session and not jamboree at all but the expectation of the righteous shall never be cut short IJN.

I hope the information helps.

Cheers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by baddo(m): 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
My interview was on the 17th @maxmayor any news on the result. I was told 3 weeks results would be out.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
Maxmayor:
To all prospective GTs, I apologise for not making any comment since after my interview last month. I just recovered from the interview shock and wish to share my experience with you guys.

I am very sure that you guys would have a different interview format. As for me, the interview took like 30mins.

First was the introduction of each panel member (comprising 7 engineers and 1 HR) and thereafter each person asked their question (s)

Thereafter, the panel requested to know me by asking tell us about yourself.
Then another person asked me about industrial safety, root cause analysis and condition based assessment.
The third person asked me of the design codes applicable to pressure vessels.
Next was the question asking me to tell the panel what I know about Turbines and compressors.
Other member asked me of a time I exceeded my expectation at work.
some other questions were clarifications based on the answers I gave for the above listed questions.

In all honesty it was a typical Technical interview session and not jamboree at all but the expectation of the righteous shall never be cut short IJN.

I hope the information helps.

Cheers.

I just did a course on condition base assessment. Studying risk based inspection tomorrow. Lol. Wish you the best
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Maxmayor: 2:40am On Nov 12, 2014
@ Baddo: Mine was on the 13th October and I have not heard anything from anyone IRO the result.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by pandax: 12:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
Maxmayor:
@ Baddo: Mine was on the 13th October and I have not heard anything from anyone IRO the result.

expect to hear from them around February, next year. Good Luck anyways!
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by baddo(m): 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
@pandax what date was your interview and was this the information relayed to you on that day?
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by pandax: 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
Do you want me to change 'them' to 'us'. Goodluck to you!, Goodluck to everyone!, Goodluck to Nigeria!,
baddo:
@pandax what date was your interview and was this the information relayed to you on that day?
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by baddo(m): 9:25am On Nov 15, 2014
Dude, if you are them or us, was not what I asked. Good luck to you too.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Saved2Serve: 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
[size=18pt]any news for those of us that applied for that NLNG vacancies advertised in september 2014(this year)[/size]
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Siicker(m): 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
RyderNG:

Pls, where did the interview hold? Lagos or PH??
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Maxmayor: 11:42am On Nov 17, 2014
PH
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by baddo(m): 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
@maxmayor got a mail saying outcome will be made available in due course. Kindly confirm if you got similar mail. Thanks.

@ others if you have other info please share...
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by GreatGasby: 6:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
Yes got the same Email
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Maxmayor: 11:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
@ Baddo: I received the email as well. I believe everyone that attended the interview session received the same email.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by cool2014: 10:16am On Dec 02, 2014
kiss
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by baddo(m): 6:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
Next week would make it 1 year and 3 months since the publication of these vacancies in NLNG. May the time, energy and risks put into reaching this stage be worth it at the end. And may this delay be driven by the quest for integrity rather than the common Nigerian magic scene which is ever present in the air.

1 Like

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Turunku: 6:18am On Feb 01, 2015
grin grin ;DAny update on the interview results...?
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Maxmayor: 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nothing yet. Election excuse has taking over from Ebola!!

1 Like

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by baddo(m): 6:09am On Feb 24, 2015
First postponement- Ebola
Second postponement- Management trainings was going on

Results delay- Several factors
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by pandax: 11:14am On Feb 24, 2015
Expect to hear from us latest by the Q2 of the year. It would have been this Q1 but because of one or two reasons which we all know. Goodluck to you and Nigeria!
baddo:
First postponement- Ebola
Second postponement- Management trainings was going on

Results delay- Several factors

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by cool2014: 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
pandax:
Expect to hear from us latest by the Q2 of the year. It would have been this Q1 but because of one or two reasons which we all know. Goodluck to you and Nigeria!

pandax, is this update from NLNG? "Expect to hear from us"
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by baddo(m): 6:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
@pandax I was looking forward to your February prediction. Now you have changed it to a date anyone could have mentioned given the circumstance. This your "US" statement is like a ballerina on a thin rope suspended from two PHCN poles.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by pandax: 7:55am On Feb 25, 2015
If you provide your details, I will tell you if .....................

baddo:
@pandax I was looking forward to your February prediction. Now you have changed it to a date anyone could have mentioned given the circumstance. This your "US" statement is like a ballerina on a thin rope suspended from two PHCN poles.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by nwajay(m): 8:06am On Feb 25, 2015
pandax:
If you provide your details, I will tell you if .....................

Tempting @ pandax but I'll decline/pass.

Thanks for the offer. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vacancy For Administrative Assistant At US Embassy, Nigeria (₦2,111,000 Monthly) / Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk / Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.