Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady (6870 Views)

See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady by skentelelady(f): 6:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
AfricanApple:
I don't like d way most guys here talk, u blame only d ladies, who are these ladies sleeping with? dogs?
u have failed to notice that there are women who have gone through what u just did, its annoying and painful how pple insult 'love and relationship'.
dats why when u are in a relationship don't throw all your body and soul into it, I almost made dat mistake but here I am thanking God today
men cheat women cheat, all genders are guilty

Some ladies have really tarnished our image. angry
No dignity or self pride
I will always blame the ladies because you can always say no to men's advances
Why will u sleep with a guy in a hotel just becos of 1500? A prostitute if tho I don't know dir rates grin wouldn't stoop that low.

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady by eckersley: 4:01am On Nov 11, 2014
Tolu91:
I actually hate loving women, and
every sensible man should. Women,
by their innate configuration, are
fickle, undependable, disloyal,
gullible, deceitful, insatiable and
confused. women are hopelessly impossible to
please, and their loyalty is
impossible to obtain; I CANNOT LOVE
SOMEONE WHOSE LOYALTY I CANNOT
OBTAIN. That's why it is imperative
to not necessarily hate women, but to hate loving them. My philosophy remains that women
should never be taken seriously.
They should be trifled with, played
with, and 'mated with'. Commiting
your affection and emotion and
trust to these unstable species is the greatest act of tomfoolery in human
history. Wise men know better.

Word

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Pearl, The Slay Queen That Most Nigerian Celebrities Follow On Instagram / Ask Me Any Question About Sex / 19 Year Old Nigerian Goalie Marries His 28-year Old Heartthrob (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.