Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady (6869 Views)

See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady by mencade5(m): 7:03am On Jun 30, 2014
emma_best2000: my point is if the girl is a cheater then the guy or man with her is also a cheater so we can't just say girls are this girls are that , but my advice to all guys is stop monitoring the movement of ur girlfriends or ur wife's . They didn't worthy it . Or you die by heart attack while monitoring their ways grin
its true sha. They are agent of heart attack
Re: Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady by mencade5(m): 7:05am On Jun 30, 2014
Tolu91: I actually hate loving women, and
every sensible man should. Women,
by their innate configuration, are
fickle, undependable, disloyal,
gullible, deceitful, insatiable and
confused. women are hopelessly impossible to
please, and their loyalty is
impossible to obtain; I CANNOT LOVE
SOMEONE WHOSE LOYALTY I CANNOT
OBTAIN. That's why it is imperative
to not necessarily hate women, but to hate loving them. My philosophy remains that women
should never be taken seriously.
They should be trifled with, played
with, and 'mated with'. Commiting
your affection and emotion and
trust to these unstable species is the greatest act of tomfoolery in human
history. Wise men know better.
give us example how u apply this so that others will know how to. Cause this is a matter of the heart.

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady by mencade5(m): 7:10am On Jun 30, 2014
Mondisweets: This is something i never understand about some men. They do anything they can to make money to get women and when they do they call them cheap. So you are telling me all that hardwork will be to buy something cheap. What a bunch of goats grin

You hustle day and night, whether legal or illegal, to pay for expensive hotel rooms, dinner, parties and take these cheap products for shopping. Just for 5mins of enjoyment, stupidity really is the beginning and end of most men lipsrsealed

You work too hard and spend way too much to please "cheap product" for years and years, just to get a few 5min rounds in return. Does that not make you the most stup*d beings (just the ones who actually do this) on the planet? grin
here is a goat speaking unwittingly as usual. Ladies everywhere are known for this typr of eccentric behaviour and you are here feigning ignorance.

Comot jor

5 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady by mencade5(m): 7:11am On Jun 30, 2014
miz tola: Ladies cannot be trusted....happy now
without you telling us, we yaff known this since adam. tongue
Re: Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 30, 2014
mencade5: here is a goat speaking unwittingly as usual. Ladies everywhere are known for this typr of eccentric behaviour and you are here feigning ignorance.

Comot jor
and the guilty ones will always reveal themselves, please tell us how much you have invested on "cheap products" please grin

4 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady by mencade5(m): 7:53am On Jun 30, 2014
Mondisweets: and the guilty ones will always reveal themselves, please tell us how much you have invested on "cheap products" please grin
i invested just N250 on you only. So u are my ''cheap product'' tongue

2 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 30, 2014
mencade5: i invested just N250 on you only. So u are my ''cheap product'' tongue
see your life! You are even ashamed to mention how many bad investments you have made, all for a piece fat on a woman asssss angry you should slap yourself grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 30, 2014
mencade5: without you telling us, we yaff known this since adam. tongue
so why are u guys still complaining if u know these things undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady by mencade5(m): 7:59am On Jun 30, 2014
Mondisweets: see your life! You are even ashamed to mention how many bad investments you have made, all for a piece fat on a woman asssss angry you should slap yourself grin
tell me, what is a good investment fromthis perspective u lay?
Re: Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady by mencade5(m): 8:02am On Jun 30, 2014
miz tola: so why are u guys still complaining if u know these things undecided
this isnt complaining but a discussion. Abi u know the meaning?
Re: Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 30, 2014
mencade5: tell me, what is a good investment fromthis perspective u lay?
invest in the future, instead of using the little you have to chase 5mins of fun, you can use it to build a home you will live in with someone who is ready to give you all of herself to you for free

3 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady by mencade5(m): 8:10am On Jun 30, 2014
Mondisweets: invest in the future, instead of using the little you have to chase 5mins of fun, you can use it to build a home you will live in with someone who is ready to give you all of herself to you for free
mondisweets i have invested enuff for my future. The problem is all these ladies are the same. The good ones are very hard to find. That is why we are managing them for now.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady by Tolu91(m): 8:16am On Jun 30, 2014

9 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 30, 2014
mencade5: this isnt complaining but a discussion. Abi u know the meaning?
No I don't,wanna school me?
Re: Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady by mencade5(m): 9:39am On Jun 30, 2014
miz tola: No I don't,wanna school me?
yea...what is ur schedule like?
Re: Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:05am On Jun 30, 2014
In Erigga's Voice: That Girl Wey Lost Her Virginity Bcz Of Curve2. Now BB10 Don Dey, Wetin She Go Do?
Re: Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady by neuralnets: 12:15am On Nov 07, 2014
Most girls need the extra satisfaction. especially if the guy is a busy person...... at least youre not supposed to know.
Re: Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady by mecussey(m): 2:33am On Nov 07, 2014
Dont trim yourself to suit any girl who is not your wife. Girl friends come and go, she didnt love you, it was just your turn.
Re: Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady by Nobody: 2:48am On Nov 07, 2014
Some also do it for fun of it...not for money
Re: Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 07, 2014
It is well!
My Different is case... o....My case is Different, Oluwa Oyedepo.
Re: Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady by wordbank(m): 6:01am On Nov 07, 2014
@op I wonder y u said dia bf hustle for dia babes, any man that does dt is a silly poosie n should be seasoned with salt n thrown to d dogs to leak him to death
Re: Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady by ra4fo(m): 10:18am On Nov 07, 2014
SELENAqueensy:
the same way the precious boyfriend of ours could be a cheat.....
...................selena ha tel u fm xperience nw dt d OP is very wryt no nid2take sides.....my own galfrnd dt I intend2marry nd I also do evrytin for ha and make ha happy d most tyms of her life...I even cuk4ha2 nd do anytin u can eva want a man2do4u bt do u kno dt afta 4month of bein apart,she calld me2daes back dt she was one month pregnant? I cudnt biliv it because I trusted her bt jst like d OP said.nomata aw a girl is or wot she does,dey wud stil act possessed and luk to catch fun....dis whole women tin is jst pathetic

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady by gsainttrinity(m): 10:24am On Nov 07, 2014
Its true I hv seen ladies who have all the happiness in the world one can dream of a man who is so supportive, emotional and all n yet she goes opening her legs for Brazilian hair.. Really is pressure that much. That we have forgotten who were are n what we stand for??..

Ever listened to Chris Brown's '' Bitches ain't loyal''?

Its a universal problem!

Just get Rich and don't ever date broke Bitches!
Re: Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady by ra4fo(m): 10:27am On Nov 07, 2014
OP is very ryt I av xperienced almost evrytin he talkd about.....nd. I tel u people its very real,very true,soul demoralyzin and pathetic...............anybody dt wants to kno wot I mean shud pls read it on my profile
Re: Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady by adepiero: 10:41am On Nov 07, 2014
OP! you deserve a medal!

Every word is so damn true! even the indomie and egg part is not an exaggeration. I've seen worse scenarios where girls drop their panties for a cup of garri and groundnut

What saddens me is that these so called girls are not poor! then I wonder their reason for it but can't find any.

Its such a big shame when ladies sell their virtue for peanut undecided
Re: Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady by naijaboiy: 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2014
adepiero:
OP! you deserve a medal!

Every word is so damn true! even the indomie and egg part is not an exaggeration. I've seen worse scenarios where girls drop their panties for a cup of garri and groundnut

What saddens me is that these so called girls are not poor! then I wonder their reason for it but can't find any.

Its such a big shame when ladies sell their virtue for peanut undecided
Chai!!! gringringrin
Re: Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2014
Op,was it just yesterday?Be sincere with me OP,are u typing from Ondo State?
Re: Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
See as you stupid reach you come dey insult men...tomorrow if you no marry na you go do the whole charm and go the whole native doctor for Nigeria...anyway na prostitute like you dem dey take cheap...see your small yarsh. cry cry
Mondisweets:
This is something i never understand about some men. They do anything they can to make money to get women and when they do they call them cheap. So you are telling me all that hardwork will be to buy something cheap. What a bunch of goats grin

You hustle day and night, whether legal or illegal, to pay for expensive hotel rooms, dinner, parties and take these cheap products for shopping. Just for 5mins of enjoyment, stupidity really is the beginning and end of some lipsrsealed

You work too hard and spend way too much to please "cheap product" for years and years, just to get a few 5min rounds in return. Does that not make you the most stup*d beings (just the ones who actually do this) on the planet? grin
Re: Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 07, 2014
tebirim:
See as you stupid reach you come dey insult men...tomorrow if you no marry na you go do the whole charm and go the whole native doctor for Nigeria...anyway na prostitute like you dem dey take cheap...see your small yarsh. cry cry
yet you are one stupid enough not to realise that I said " some men" not " all men" and im sure even a grade 1 can make the distinction too undecided
Re: Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady by Doco007: 10:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
Good one am guilty
Re: Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady by clubone05: 11:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
Because of only 1500? angry
Re: Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady by AfricanApple(f): 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2014
ra4fo:
...................selena ha tel u fm xperience nw dt d OP is very wryt no nid2take sides.....my own galfrnd dt I intend2marry nd I also do evrytin for ha and make ha happy d most tyms of her life...I even cuk4ha2 nd do anytin u can eva want a man2do4u bt do u kno dt afta 4month of bein apart,she calld me2daes back dt she was one month pregnant? I cudnt biliv it because I trusted her bt jst like d OP said.nomata aw a girl is or wot she does,dey wud stil act possessed and luk to catch fun....dis whole women tin is jst pathetic
I don't like d way most guys here talk, u blame only d ladies, who are these ladies sleeping with? dogs?

u have failed to notice that there are women who have gone through what u just did, its annoying and painful how pple insult 'love and relationship'.

dats why when u are in a relationship don't throw all your body and soul into it, I almost made dat mistake but here I am thanking God today

men cheat women cheat, all genders are guilty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo / Have I Demanded For Too Big Or Could It Be She Doesn't Love Me??? / Signs That U Are A Mugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.