Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,224 members, 7,860,437 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:01 AM

I Love This transgendered, But What Can Be Done? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love This transgendered, But What Can Be Done? (807 Views)

Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / My Fiancee Is transgendered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love This transgendered, But What Can Be Done? by Em2va: 11:52pm On Oct 04, 2008
I am currently dating a very pretty transgendered, also known as a transvestite!
I really do love her, its only that, she has gotten someone pregnant before
Of course the truth was hidden and till today only very few people are aware of this.
She is very inteligent, and i believe there is an operation that can be done to make her
normal again, please send me details of were I can go to help her, I sincerely love her.
Re: I Love This transgendered, But What Can Be Done? by plusQueen: 12:00am On Oct 05, 2008
use your teeth and bite off his "3 stooges" then stick in a hollow metal and let shim heal around it and voila,you have yourself a complete babe.

anuofia!
Re: I Love This transgendered, But What Can Be Done? by A40(m): 12:10am On Oct 05, 2008
Do they have those in Nigeria? Damn!
Whatever happened to normal babes?
Re: I Love This transgendered, But What Can Be Done? by GucciBabe(f): 5:08am On Oct 05, 2008
Nairaland is such an eye opener. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked , whoa this is some s#%t, speechless!
Re: I Love This transgendered, But What Can Be Done? by sima(f): 5:18am On Oct 05, 2008
pictures pls. . tongue
Re: I Love This transgendered, But What Can Be Done? by k1banty(m): 7:44am On Oct 05, 2008
hehehehe

the poster must be joking.
Re: I Love This transgendered, But What Can Be Done? by chessguru(m): 8:10am On Oct 05, 2008
@post
  Since you love this person, according to your post then the decision is entirely yours to take, [s]"HALF BABE is better than NONE?![/s]
Re: I Love This transgendered, But What Can Be Done? by richo(m): 8:22am On Oct 05, 2008
sima:

pictures please. . tongue
yeah pictures pls!!
Re: I Love This transgendered, But What Can Be Done? by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 05, 2008
Em2va:

I am currently dating a very pretty transgendered, also known as a transvestite!
I really do love her, its only that, she has gotten someone pregnant before
Of course the truth was hidden and till today only very few people are aware of this.
She is very inteligent, and i believe there is an operation that can be done to make her
normal again, please send me details of were I can go to help her, I sincerely love her.

Shemales are males who had undergone partial sex reassignment operation.
transvestites are mainly cross dressers.

If she's a transgendered, she still has her di*k + ball-like breasts(typical).
If he's a transvestite, he's still a man.
So, what do you mean by making her normal again?
I don't think he can be "normal'' again o, unless you guys become straight.
The straight way the normal way tongue
Re: I Love This transgendered, But What Can Be Done? by untainted: 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2008
plus_Queen:

use your teeth and bite off his "3 stooges" then stick in a hollow metal and let shim heal around it and voila,you have yourself a complete babe.

anuofia!
grin grin grin grin grin Una no go kill me hear
Re: I Love This transgendered, But What Can Be Done? by vescucci(m): 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2008
Just think of your self as a homosexual and think of her as a recessive partner. And voila you have a 'perfectly normal' relationship with 'real' boobies plus. Nonsense! I don't even think shemales are capable of impregnating. But whatever, I think this thread is bollocks aimed at getting people to say raunchier things and fight and what not!
Re: I Love This transgendered, But What Can Be Done? by Tatase(f): 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2008
Wait come o, is your er partner a transgendered as in a transsexual as in did the surgery to be like that intentionally. Or do you mean like a hermaphrodite (as in the birth defect) so as in was born that way? If it's a she-male as in transexual then that one does your partner kukuma want to change? If it's a hermaphrodite as in was born with both male and female sex organs then yeah definitely there's surgery to fix that. I saw it on Dr. 90210 where that Nigerian Falcons player who was a hermaphrodite but didn't realize she was different and was raised as a girl and her parents didn't tell her and she found out at a Women's Soccer tournament where they were like you're a man and the s/he went on that E! show Dr. 90210 to get the male parts removed. I mean if she's concerned she should go to see a doctor at a big hospital (not a small clinic) who can discuss her options with her. but yeah definitely it can be fixed.
Re: I Love This transgendered, But What Can Be Done? by chessguru(m): 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2008
@ post
Do you love her?? your post says yes , then go after her!! HALF BABE IS BETTER THAN NONE
Re: I Love This transgendered, But What Can Be Done? by Thor(m): 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2008
Chop her dick off grin
Re: I Love This transgendered, But What Can Be Done? by ifyalways(f): 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2008
Ihe di njo na ato ochi cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Love This transgendered, But What Can Be Done? by chessguru(m): 7:36am On Oct 06, 2008
@post

HALF BABE IS BETTER THAN NONE!!

(1) (Reply)

Am In Love What Am I Going To Do / My Babe Is Moving To Glo! / Love Is Wicked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.