Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,965 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Why Are Some Men So Selfish? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Men So Selfish? (1321 Views)

Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? / Men! So What I Watched In 50 Shades Of Grey Happens Real.. / Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Men So Selfish? by Swarthmi(f): 11:27pm On Jun 29, 2014
I just cant imagine what has gone wrong with men.dnt knw whatt to call it...pride?maybe.they just want to rule the life of their wives.they just keep dishing out commandments "My wife must nt have an account on any social media'my wife must nt go out with her friends' 'my wife must not wear this' 'my wife must nt be an actress,musician,dancer' 'my wife must nt say this or that' 'thats what i want,i v spoken!!!'while you give yourself the opportunity to do what ever you please because yiu feel you are always the 'boss'... Have you ever thought of what she wants,her dreams,her goals...last tym i checked marriage was nt meant to be a prison yard,where a life is being keep within an airtight,suffocating,dark confind.it is meant to be enjoyed with a partern who would support and encourage you with living your dreams.men please i am begging save ur wife the stress of becoming an old depressed nagging woman who you will soon abandon because 'she is no longer cool and extra boring' and give her the opportunity to express herself and live life to the fullest so as to present your family with that soft,kindhearted,beautifl,smiling and happy woman every home deserves.always remember that 'behind every successful man is a happy n lovely woman'.thanks
Re: Why Are Some Men So Selfish? by Booty4me: 11:43pm On Jun 29, 2014
ok
Re: Why Are Some Men So Selfish? by TyTymer(m): 11:56pm On Jun 29, 2014
Op, tell us what really happened. cool
Re: Why Are Some Men So Selfish? by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:57pm On Jun 29, 2014
Okay...
What should we do?
Re: Why Are Some Men So Selfish? by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:58pm On Jun 29, 2014
I think understanding really matters in a marriage..
But this type of things should have been discussed before marriage.
That's what courtship is meant for...
Re: Why Are Some Men So Selfish? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 29, 2014
You women must lean to captor the difference between a baby man and a mature man.

At this age and time any man you stiil think and acts that way is insecure and lacks self confidence.

But you also as a married woman should lean to restrict yourself from things that might make oga mad. You must stop some of the things you where doing as a single lady now that u are married.
Re: Why Are Some Men So Selfish? by Lordabas: 12:18am On Jun 30, 2014
Men are not selfish, the jêrkoff you chose is an idiöt, dump the basterd and get on with your life!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men So Selfish? by agrovick(m): 12:25am On Jun 30, 2014
Way forward
Re: Why Are Some Men So Selfish? by shaggy007(m): 5:17am On Jun 30, 2014
Men are selfish because of the same reason women are selfish. So get used to it.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men So Selfish? by phlemzy: 5:56am On Jun 30, 2014
Such men,tho few, are only trying to jealously confine to themselves the pearls they found.But Swarthmi is he doing this to u?
Re: Why Are Some Men So Selfish? by Swarthmi(f): 6:18am On Jun 30, 2014
No o nt me.God forbid bad thing...its my cousin thats doing it to his wife.i have tried talking to him to no avail.i just pity that woman she seems to be losing it already.
Re: Why Are Some Men So Selfish? by farano(f): 6:21am On Jun 30, 2014
Swarthmi: No o nt me.God forbid bad thing...its my cousin thats doing it to his wife.i have tried talking to him to no avail.i just pity that woman she seems to be losing it already.
Marriage no easy o my dear
Re: Why Are Some Men So Selfish? by snadguy007(m): 7:25am On Jun 30, 2014
Some marriages are best ran like business for the interest of both couples

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men So Selfish? by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 30, 2014
Op,what you have there isn't marriage,that's a relationship between a boss,and a subordinate..some people sha.
Re: Why Are Some Men So Selfish? by 2goodbobo(m): 8:55am On Jun 30, 2014
if you dont wanna be in such imbroglio, Then dont get married grin
Re: Why Are Some Men So Selfish? by slex(m): 11:10am On Jun 30, 2014
Op ots true that marriage is not prison but you see men behave like this to avoid unnecessary problems but its true we tend to overdo it atime. Not only in marriage but in courtship or dating.

A man tells his wife not to operate on social media
Sometimes social media can influence a woman ,how? She may see other ladies typing they cant take shiit from their men they are independent and so on. And then she reads on even from people who write lot of galse claims that they are the boss and they dictate everything in their marriage or relationship whereas they may not even have a man. So she begins to reason all these things and her man notices changes in her.

My wife must not wear this and that
A lady should always dress fine and decent if she is married not wearing mini skirt and tops that hardly covers her boobs if she is going to the mall,market or a spcial function. In the case of gf she should know i.e if she if wise that u have a man now so no need to dress extra ordinary. Dress sexy its allowed but not slutty.

My wife must not be a musician,actress and so on
To me this is wrong because if she ends up making it the fame will be advantageous to the whole family. But some men fearing once their wives become famous they change and become scandal magnets. Hearing stories of how celebs sleep around could be anoda factor
Re: Why Are Some Men So Selfish? by GoodFaith: 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2014
Swarthmi: I just cant imagine what has gone wrong with men.dnt knw whatt to call it...pride?maybe.they just want to rule the life of their wives.they just keep dishing out commandments "My wife must nt have an account on any social media'my wife must nt go out with her friends' 'my wife must not wear this' 'my wife must nt be an actress,musician,dancer' 'my wife must nt say this or that' 'thats what i want,i v spoken!!!'while you give yourself the opportunity to do what ever you please because yiu feel you are always the 'boss'... Have you ever thought of what she wants,her dreams,her goals...last tym i checked marriage was nt meant to be a prison yard,where a life is being keep within an airtight,suffocating,dark confind.it is meant to be enjoyed with a partern who would support and encourage you with living your dreams.men please i am begging save ur wife the stress of becoming an old depressed nagging woman who you will soon abandon because 'she is no longer cool and extra boring' and give her the opportunity to express herself and live life to the fullest so as to present your family with that soft,kindhearted,beautifl,smiling and happy woman every home deserves.always remember that 'behind every successful man is a happy n lovely woman'.thanks

My wife must run around the house ten time daily
"'behind every beautiful woman there is a man paying for it"
Re: Why Are Some Men So Selfish? by gsalvatore: 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2014
Sometimes marriage is best run like Stalin Goverment.

If your cousin gives her one finger she will be asking for ten.

By the way women love that kinda thing subconciously...if your cousin stops being over bearing now it will be interpreted that your cousin doesnt Care.

BEsides the lady no complain before marriage, why now?

(1) (Reply)

Some THOUGHTS To Share On Sleeping ***naked*** / I Love Nairaland Girls / How Do I Deal With His Friends And Not Hurt His Feelings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.