Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? (8386 Views)

He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) / Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? / Literate Or Illiterate Women, Which One Obey And Respect Their Husband Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Sagamite(m): 11:27am On Nov 25, 2009
It has always occurred to me that women are desirable to men under 2 categories:

1) Se|x Bomb - basically guys see these ladies and the thought of being with them sexually til the cows come home is the attraction that will lead to a relationship and commitment to have them forever. They have the come-f-me look.

Examples

2) Cute Teddy - whilst on the other hand, some girls dominant appeal is the fact that they look cute and men are attracted based on a cuddliable and innocent factor. They have the come-hug-me look.

Examples

[img]http://goremasternews.files./2009/08/jessica-alba.jpg[/img] [img]http://1.bp..com/_ND920tPjWkA/SHbNFIBAIOI/AAAAAAAAHqo/xp5oeS0aDjY/s400/kelly%2Browland%2Bstriped%2Bface.jpg[/img] [img]http://api.ning.com/files/N-bA4mEbzMmhj6CcfxAaqsgqPz2yVzzV9kSD*fpm5Io_/luxurie_christina_milian2.jpg[/img]

The fact there is that most women have both but one is the dominant factor and the other auxilliary factor.

Now what I am interested in knowing is, if as a woman you have a choice, which of the 2 would you prefer to be dominant when men see you. Do you want to be seen as sexually desirable or do you want to be seen as cuddliable?

Note: We are not referring to character, just visual appeal.
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:49am On Nov 25, 2009
Though they might both have their pros and cons. . .I'll definitely want to the cuddle factor to be more dominant. . .
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by MissyB1(m): 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2009
Nairaland - Land of discovery! cheesy

I think the 4th Lady has a ''Cuddle-me/ Come-hug-me'' look.

However, I'D prefer the latter.
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Sagamite(m): 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2009
Missy B:

Nairaland - Land of discovery! cheesy[b]

I think the 4th Lady has a ''Cuddle-me/ Come-hug-me'' look.[/b]

However, I'D prefer the latter.

Oops!!!

I changed the 4th pix.
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by netotse(m): 1:09pm On Nov 25, 2009
me i like the cuddly factor o! there's nothing like a girl thats good for a snuggle.
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by iice(f): 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2009
Sex factor. I don't do cuddles grin
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by platinumnk(f): 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2009
iice:

Sex factor. I don't do cuddles grin

cheesy

Sexy 1st then Soft grin grin
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by madlady(f): 6:52am On Nov 26, 2009
@Poster, The latter. 4 of the ladies in the 1st section look way too overt, if it were not for the fact they are famous you would say they looked like lipsrsealed
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by IMissMyKrn: 6:55am On Nov 26, 2009
For me it is definitely cute all the way!
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by damola1: 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2009
DAMOLA wants the first one.
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by onyxfrank: 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2009
its da bomb with the snuggies,its make a man feel appreciated and wanted than all those SAs. cool
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by iceland(m): 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2009
Which of these wont fade away after sometime?be with the one you Love.Simple!
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by FBS: 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2009
iceland:

True that! and to add to it - Respect!
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by platinumnk(f): 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2009
iceland:

No one is not saying u dont be with one you love, but you would want to look appealing. My mom is 40 something and is hot! cheesy cheesy
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Gabry(f): 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2009
CUTE FACTOR!

I dont want to be sounded like a prostitute. embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by yme1(f): 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2009
sex factor does it for me wink
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by iice(f): 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2009
platinumnk:

No one is not saying u dont be with one you love, but you would want to look appealing. My mom is 40 something and is hot! cheesy cheesy

Same with my mom. . .the hotness that is cheesy
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Igwe9(m): 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2009
I wan mine sexy and hot in the bedroom and cute outside. cool
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Sagamite(m): 10:37am On Nov 28, 2009
netotse:

me i like the cuddly factor o! there's nothing like a girl thats good for a snuggle.

Then when that "God, please just one night inside her and I would worship you forever" girl walks past nko?  grin

madlady:

@Poster, The latter. 4 of the ladies in the 1st section look way too overt, if it were not for the fact they are famous you would say they looked like lipsrsealed

Men!  grin

You must be very prudish if you think that dressing is like a posti. . . .  grin Come on, they look sexy in such a way other girls would hate the living day light out of them.

iceland:

Mate, face reality.

It is the physical attraction that normally attracts men. When he is in the yard for a milkshake, then you can talk about Luff.
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Secretz(f): 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2009
Sexy and hot factor. . . . . oh yes. cool

Only prob with the sexy factor is the pressure to constantly live up to the 'sexyness' and 'hotness'.
The benefit of the cuteness is that you rarely have to try to be 'cute'. grin
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by netotse(m): 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2009
Sagamite:

Then when that "God, please just one night inside her and I would worship you forever" girl walks past nko?  grin

i'll close my eyes and chain myself to the chair now. . .come self my definition of cute includes a well arranged attack and defence o!
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Sagamite(m): 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2009
netotse:

i'll close my eyes and chain myself to the chair now. . .come self my definition of cute includes a well arranged attack and defence o!

Are you telling me a chair and chain would hold you down if you see this?  tongue grin

[img]http://www.sofiavergarafan.info/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/sofia-vergara-looking-amazing.jpg[/img]

Close your eyes and think about her saying "I want you to take me now" and she takes that black top off and 2 things start bouncing naturally as the laws of physics dictated.

And when you see the curves on her, you would realise any ride on those curves would cause an over-stir and brake failure like a car going 250 mph on the M25 motorway.  grin grin grin
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by whitelexi(m): 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2009
Sagamite:

Are you telling me a chair and chain would hold you down if you see this? tongue grin

[img]http://www.sofiavergarafan.info/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/sofia-vergara-looking-amazing.jpg[/img]

Close your eyes and think about her saying "I want you to take me now" and she takes that black top off and 2 things start bouncing naturally as the laws of physics dictated.

And when you see the curves on her, you would realise any ride on those curves would cause an over-stir like a car going 250 mph on the M25 motorway. grin grin grin

Yes, its gotto be a solid NO to that one, she can't even get this machine started cool
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by madlady(f): 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2009
Sagamite:

Are you telling me a chair and chain would hold you down if you see this?  tongue grin

And when you see the curves on her, you would realise any ride on those curves would cause an over-stir and brake failure like a car going 250 mph on the M25 motorway.  grin grin grin

@Poster she's stunning, completely different from the one up top with her kubush nearly out a door. Thank you but I am not prudish, but some things should be only for my other half to see tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Sagamite(m): 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2009
whitelexi:

Yes, its gotto be a solid NO to that one, she can't even get this machine started cool

Yeah right.  grin grin grin grin grin

You are not serious, I bet she would get you stripped to you pants quickly and be singing and dancing this song for her:

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRT4jkS-QxM[/flash]
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Sagamite(m): 7:54pm On Dec 01, 2009
madlady:

@Poster she's stunning, completely different from the one up top with her kubush nearly out a door. Thank you but I am not prudish, but some things should be only for my other half to see tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Which one?
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2009
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by madlady(f): 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@stillwater, that's very funny tongue
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by madlady(f): 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2009
madlady:

@Sagamite, she's stunning.

The bald headed girl in the middle was whom I made the  "kabush" reference to, mind you she's very beautiful and her hairs rocking, but that dress sha. Anyway each to his/her own.
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by iice(f): 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2009
madlady:

@Sagamite, she's stunning.

The bald headed girl in the middle was whom I made the  "kabush" reference to, mind you she's very beautiful and her hairs rocking, but that dress sha. Anyway each to his/her own.

That's Amber. . .Kanye's other half. I like the dress. . .i'd wear it tongue
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by spikedcylinder: 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2009
Sex.
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by platinumnk(f): 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2009
iice:

That's Amber. . .Kanye's other half. I like the dress. . .i'd wear it tongue

me too! If I can get away wearing it tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should Marry Him To Help Him Get His Papers? / SEE How This Girl missed Her opportunity. / No Erection For My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.