Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US (31170 Views)

US Forces Locate Chibok Girls-New York Times / Western Govts ‘knew Where Chibok Schoolgirls Were’ / Boko Haram Escapee Says Some Chibok Girls Are Still Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by ayukdaboss(m): 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
evegran: There's something fishy about this story. Anyway, may God take control.

What is fishy about it? grin
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by roxell120(m): 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2014
Da G-C:
Each passing day makes it more and more difficult to find these girls. I can only imagine what the families of these girls are going through. Hopefully, it all turns out good so that they may experience their own 'happily ever after'.
how can u be looking for wat does not exist?can u catch the breeze? If u can then the supposed chibok girls can be found.ive said dis time and time again that no girl is missing. Biggest april fool of the century. APC= disaster

1 Like

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by billyG(m): 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
They shld not tell us anytin,we hav sabotuer in our mist,they didnt tell d world dey hav located osama bin laden.
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by IYANGBALI: 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2014
X-factoria:
Unacceptable!

They must find them o.....haba! Is Jack Bauer not an American again grin grin grin
he has goned to Afghanistan
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Sagamite(m): 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
Gentlemimi2:
And you are a very slow individual. Yet u claim intelligence. You are ''dumber'' than a nail.
The governor not giving info(even with initial warning from the insurgents and neighbouring villages),is a poor way to start digging up a matter and determining solution towards it. Fool,what info wld the fed gvt hv used in the investigative process when the school authorities were even playing the ''i dunno'' game and mixing up info abt the whole process? You are ''ntiboribo''.
Seems u are in a diff planet and high on something cos ur reasoning is irrational and stupid.
As for PEJ,at least she did more than you can ever do/imagine doing.

You are a cretinous person!

So a governor is responsible for giving info in a state that is under emergency rule and where the President/Federal government controls the Army, Police and Intelligence services?

E no go better for your entire generation for you being this moronic!
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Sagamite(m): 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
deletrue: Damn too childish and a post by a complete premature creature.

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Gentlemimi2: 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2014
Sagamite:

So a governor is responsible for giving info in a state that is under emergency rule and where the President/Federal government controls the Army, Police and Intelligence services?

E no go better for your entire generation for you being this moronic!
Same way e never better for ur entire generation since the world began? Family if fools.
Runnig off does not stop ur hereditary and congenital stupidity from following you around. Fool.
Was the governor rendered ''inactive of service'' during this period? Was he not aware of the pre-warnings? Why the reluctance to release info? But he was quick to distribute CDs to the parents of the abducted girls? Under whose authority? I see that ur brain undergoes selective stupidity. Bladwy fool. Keep digging ur pit. You will forever remain a slave to the white man. Permanent bondage cos ur metality detests freedom. Face your white gods who have disappointed you. Stop transferring ur lousy aggression.
Sagafucktard,fool of his generation.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Sagamite(m): 11:19pm On Jun 30, 2014
Gentlemimi2:
Same way e never better for ur entire generation since the world began? Family if fools.
Runnig off does not stop ur hereditary and congenital stupidity from following you around. Fool.
Was the governor rendered ''inactive of service'' during this period? Was he not aware of the pre-warnings? Why the reluctance to release info? But he was quick to distribute CDs to the parents of the abducted girls? Under whose authority? I see that ur brain undergoes selective stupidity. Bladwy fool. Keep digging ur pit. You will forever remain a slave to the white man. Permanent bondage cos ur metality detests freedom. Face your white gods who have disappointed you. Stop transferring ur lousy aggression.
Sagafucktard,fool of his generation.

The President needs the governor to be able to act on what should be one of the most important national issues while the president controls the Army, Police and Intelligence services?

They need to smash your moronic head in!
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by kingthreat(m): 12:17am On Jul 01, 2014
shaggy007:

Bloody APC supporter. Yes, someday I will have daughters, and then what? Illiterate muslim dumbass.

Retarded conspiracy theorist.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by OmegaTise: 1:36am On Jul 01, 2014
MrChinex: If USA can't find the girls then they should stop calling theirselves super powers... They should call theirselves Lesser powers... Simple

They're not trying to find them. People please. Eventually you'd think that reality would sink in. Nigeria must look for these girls. The west does not care for them at all. America supported the the terrorist in Syria. America trained Al-Qaeda. America is part of the reason why Libya is the way it is today. Someone please connect the dots. America will not help these girls.
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by OmegaTise: 1:41am On Jul 01, 2014
ayukdaboss:

What is fishy about it? grin

Everything.
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by sexzskil(f): 2:00am On Jul 01, 2014
Guess the only means for Nairalanders to rant and rant is back.

Some of u ur brains are so myopic, goshhhh! Locating those girls is as easy as looking for a football in an open field. American Intelligence has already saw everything from way back home. The Intelligence Personnels' coming to Nigeria is for some murky reasons, best known to them. Infact, the least of US Intelligence body knows every nook and crannies of this country than its citizens. Note also that, this problem doesn't concern them in any ways, they just care cos they see themselves as responsible for the peace of the entire planet. UN was of Western making for such.
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by OmegaTise: 2:06am On Jul 01, 2014
sexzskil: Guess the only means for Nairalanders to rant and rant is back.

Some of u ur brains are so myopic, goshhhh! Locating those girls is as easy as looking for a football in an open field. American Intelligence has already saw everything from way back home. The Intelligence Personnels' coming to Nigeria is for some murky reasons, best known to them. Infact, the least of US Intelligence body knows every nook and crannies of this country than its citizens. Note also that, this problem doesn't concern them in any ways, they just care cos they see themselves as responsible for the peace of the entire planet. UN was of Western making for such.

I agree with you but actually America doesn't care at all. The only reason why America is getting involved is because of Nigeria's oil and gas. It's not that this country sees itself as the peace of the entire planet. No it's because this country wants resources.
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by sexzskil(f): 2:45am On Jul 01, 2014
OmegaTise:

I agree with you but actually America doesn't care at all. The only reason why America is getting involved is because of Nigeria's oil and gas. It's not that this country sees itself as the peace of the entire planet. No it's because this country wants resources.
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by kashflynn(m): 10:33am On Jul 01, 2014
My broda may d good lord baptize ur head with more wisdom.. Bam plane truth take it or leave it.... EASY OH AFRICA
shaggy007: [size=15pt]I've said it before and I'll say it again...No girls were kidnapped. Even a blind man can see through the propaganda...

The APC is trying very hard to paint GEJ black. Since they can't touch him, they want the international communities to attack him. Anyway, my president can't be bothered by nonsense.

These idiots just went to the streets of the north and paid off a few girls to pretend they were kidnapped...who is fooling who?

Now, when the girls were initially kidnapped, Shekau released some videos claiming they were the ones that kidnapped the girls....but in those videos, no girls were shown. The real Shekau would have proudly displayed the girls in his first video after the kidnap. So after people noticed that he didn't display any girls (duh, he never had them), he then went ahead and paid off some poor girls to do a video with him. After they've done the video shoot, they were dismissed; oh wait, you think those guys have time to babysit 200 and something girls? By the way, how many girls were displayed in the video?

And after the girls were purportedly kidnapped, we asked for their names. After a cat and mouse game with the media, and just barely 2weeks ago, their names and pictures were released to the press. Why wasn't it done instantly? Why were their names and pictures released after 2months of being in captivity? Why doesn't the school have a record of the kidnapped girls? How many northerners go to school? The few that are in school cannot be accounted for.

I repeat, who is fooling who?...I'll answer that...the northerners are fooling Nigerians. Majority of Nigerians are gullible....very very dumb. They believe anything. You see a video and believe the content. When you guys start thinking logically, Nigeria will cease to be a third world country.

It took the US only a few days to realize that something wasn't right. They left Nigeria as quickly as they came. They didn't even stay up to a week in Nigeria before they diffused.

And all those saying that the FG has confirmed that girls were kidnapped, or OBJ offered to help or some other bull5h1t, that goes to show how gullible you guys are.

Did GEJ go to sambisa himself to confirm the kidnap? Didn't he send people to confirm it? Can you vouch for the reliability of those people he sent? Can't they be bribed to provide false reports?

And as for OBJ, don't you guys know when a person is talking in parables? He said he has contacted bokoharam but the girls will NEVER be released. Why? What does he mean by that? What he means is that no girls were kidnapped. OBJ can't openly say it like that, he's a very cunning fellow.

That how all you Muslim and christian f001s literally believe everything in the Quran and the bible. You don't know when something is being said in parables.

Dumbasses.

[/size]
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by hardbody: 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2014
prettyboi1989:
I knw uve got an empty head so kip f00ling ursef finkin u are intelligent wen u are not

It is boys that write...finkin, instead of thinking.....urself instead of......yourself, knw uve...instead of know you have,

Son, grow up. Your future is not looking exactly bleary....

1 Like

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2014
hardbody:

It is boys that write...finkin, instead of thinking.....urself instead of......yourself, knw uve...instead of know you have,

Guy u are insane, go 2 bed n sleep n stop talking stu:pid, ur opinions dnt count, talk is cheap f00l I can write anyow I want, ow does it affect d cloth u wearin or d food u eat, mind ur fvucking bizness f00l, n stop craving 4 attention u wunt get, sick fvuck.
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2014
hardbody:

Seems u bored, come on kip replyin me so I can kip u company f00l, ba$tard u can't pic on me o, I dnt care if u as old as metuselah I'll bring u down n wash u, cos u seem 2 lack respect 4 ursef, I'll def lack respect 4 u old f00l
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Elder2020(m): 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2014
When will people wake up!
Someone arranged and hide his own property and told you its missing, you believed and start waisting your time and resources for the search! Una never see anything at all.
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by hardbody: 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Seems u bored, come on kip replyin me so I can kip u company f00l, ba$tard u can't pic on me o, I dnt care if u as old as metuselah I'll bring u down n wash u, cos u seem 2 lack respect 4 ursef, I'll def lack respect 4 u old f00l

I am so having fun on your madness. I want you to foam in the mouth. Hahahahahahahaha

b.a.stard child of a drunk old hag. guess what, i'd like to call u out and beat your silly a.z.z up. If i had half a chance, i'd kick your teeth in. And i will beat down your ratchet mum and ghetto dad for bringing up a piece of $hit like you
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by hardbody: 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2014
sexzskil: Guess the only means for Nairalanders to rant and rant is back.

They could see this much from their base and it took them forever to sniff out Osama. Infact i am not too sure who they claim they killed. How come they did not make some things public. You guys just ascribe powers beyond even what America claims to it.
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2014
hardbody:

I am so having fun on your madness. I want you to foam in the mouth. Hahahahahahahaha

b.a.stard child of a drunk old hag. guess what, i'd like to call u out and beat your silly a.z.z up. If i had half a chance, i'd kick your teeth in. And i will beat down your ratchet mum and ghetto dad for bringing up a piece of $hit like you
U definately insane, its ur mother dats a old hag, n ur dad a f00l, ur family members r fools, sick ba$tard ur parents r animals
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 01, 2014
hardbody:

Whu u wana beat c d f00l, u fink cos u old or wat, u heard of torture b4, I'll av u gaspin 4 breath underneath water, ur parents r fools seems dey dint raise u well, u uncultured he goat, ur family members are animals startin 4rm u ur brodas sistas relatives moda n father, u all are beasts, n u all av a room waitin 4 u all in hell u f00l. Sick minded f00l, u fink u can bully me on nairaland, haahaha u avnt seen anytin yet cos I'll kip replyin u till u get tired of me sick pig
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by hardbody: 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Whu u wana beat c d f00l, u fink cos u old or wat, u heard of torture b4, I'll av u gaspin 4 breath underneath water, ur parents r fools seems dey dint raise u well, u uncultured he goat, ur family members are animals startin 4rm u ur brodas sistas relatives moda n father, u all are beasts, n u all av a room waitin 4 u all in hell u f00l. Sick minded f00l, u fink u can bully me on nairaland, haahaha u avnt seen anytin yet cos I'll kip replyin u till u get tired of me sick pig

Lets meet up at the beach or somewhere of your choice and lets see who goes home with a broken jaw. I can put a bet on it. Now dont be scared, lets match up. I so feel like beating you up. One on One. Please accept my challenge
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by ebukaOtika(m): 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2014
Wisdytech: If USA cnt see the girls, will Nigeria see them?

For where ? NEVER ! ! !,,.,,. I can Swear Na.ked on it o
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by ebukaOtika(m): 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
couthy: Mtcheeeeeewwwwwwwwwww。I thought US have the technical and material wherewithal to detect the dispositions of the Chibok girls。

Let the US contingent pack their belongings and get their asses off this country with immediate alacrity。

Well,I have a clue where the girls are。As an enthusiastic Nairalander,I will equally prove my authenticity with evidences,

The Chibok Girls are still within the North East Region of Nigeria。They are actually neither. being maltreated nor molested。The gist of the girls being forcefully married out to BH boys is untrue neither are they being used as bargaining pawns。

They are all hale and hearty,and more livelier than expected。

Pix is attached below for the "pinshure or adonbelivit"mofos。(believe me at your own risk/discretion)

Abeg No Kills me With Engliss,,.,,.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos / Unbelievable! The Niger Bridge At Onitsha Was Built In Less Than One Year. / What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.