Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US (31174 Views)

US Forces Locate Chibok Girls-New York Times / Western Govts ‘knew Where Chibok Schoolgirls Were’ / Boko Haram Escapee Says Some Chibok Girls Are Still Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by winner01(m): 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2014
angry
lyntiffany: I see you drive joy in insulting someone else mother ,what has she done, for you to insult her? mind you English is not our lingual franca and I hope you respect that. In China even in a global TV you see their president speaking their language and they are proud of that. another instance is Jackie chan with all his exposure he still finds it hard to express himself in English language. So pls accord her some respect as she is old enough to be your mother unless you disrespect your mother also.
English is our lingua franca.

3 Likes

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by shaggy007(m): 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2014
kingthreat:

Hmm, bloody Gej supporter. Someday you will have daughters. Insensitive dumbass

Bloody APC supporter. Yes, someday I will have daughters, and then what? Illiterate muslim dumbass.

7 Likes

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2014
bushdoc9919: I guess your problem is that you are far worried about who shares the money than about actual development on the ground. Proving my point.

Indeed, you may not know it, but my problem with you Nigerians , Northerners and Southerners is that you have neglected the problems in your backyards to go to Abuja to create headache for Aso Rock.

All those years of govt allocations....and you people cannot use one talent to generate twenty? Do you have to wait for resource control before you use your education to develop your communities? Indeed, does the North need to be in power before its problems are solved? Does the South need to be in power before its problems are solved?

(I guess that the problem of Nigeria is no longer PDP, or even APC....but lazy Nigerians who won't force their states and LGA's to work for them...and who think that development is all about increased oil money....And the funny thing is that they say that each atate should use what it has to develop themselves...only they believe it is the other states or regions , not their own....so that they can enjoy oil money. Sometimes, I think the white man wasted his time giving us education....education is meant to solve problems, not to corner more cash in yer office...or to forever be recieving cash from govt forever and ever).

But, anyway, my point ultimately is that the PDP govt does not become incompetent because it makes mistakes. Rather it is how it responds to those mistakes that will determine whether it is incompetent or not.

Thus the fact that 200 girls were kidnapped under GEJ's govt does not make it incompetent.(which seems to be the line of your thinking)....rather it is how it responds to the kidnapping that will determine if it is incompetent or not(and so far, they have been making some good decisions....including not to rush and free the girls...because Boko may just decide to kill them)

And one more thing...the fact that I think that the Chibok Kidnapping is not a hoax does not mean I want to bring down the govt by foul means....and I resent your insinuations in that direction( and I am a Southerner by the way).
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2014
hardbody:

The only thing i like about you is the frankness in calling yourself a boy, because that is exactly what you are. Think like a grown up, you may grow up someday.
Shut d fvuck up, F00l, one stu:pid tinz bout d socald guys on nairaland is dey tink dey knw it all, wen u chek dem, u c dey all bunch of undergrads tryn 2 show off dia emptyness
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2014
hardbody:

The only thing i like about you is the frankness in calling yourself a boy, because that is exactly what you are. Think like a grown up, you may grow up someday.
Besides ow does my post affect ur well being? Or did I call out ur name in my post? Y do u freaks always love looking 4 attention, must u reply evri post or comment, jeez n u fink people will respect u 4 wat u wrote, will dat make u sleep well at nyt, dis guy fvuck off, n mind ur fvuckin bizness, dint dey teach u dat wen u was growing up?
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by hardbody: 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Besides ow does my post affect ur well being? Or did I call out ur name in my post? Y do u freaks always love looking 4 attention, must u reply evri post or comment, jeez n u fink people will respect u 4 wat u wrote, will dat make u sleep well at nyt, dis guy fvuck off, n mind ur fvuckin bizness, dint dey teach u dat wen u was growing up?

Pretty boy, you still write like a boy, LOL. Grow up boy.....
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2014
hardbody:

Pretty boy, you still write like a boy, LOL. Grow up boy.....
I knw uve got an empty head so kip f00ling ursef finkin u are intelligent wen u are not
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Reference(m): 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2014
Said it. Something, somewhere is very, very wrong.
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 30, 2014
shaggy007: [size=15pt]I've said it before and I'll say it again...No girls were kidnapped. Even a blind man can see through the propaganda...

The APC is trying very hard to paint GEJ black. Since they can't touch him, they want the international communities to attack him. Anyway, my president can't be bothered by nonsense.

These idiots just went to the streets of the north and paid off a few girls to pretend they were kidnapped...who is fooling who?

Now, when the girls were initially kidnapped, Shekau released some videos claiming they were the ones that kidnapped the girls....but in those videos, no girls were shown. The real Shekau would have proudly displayed the girls in his first video after the kidnap. So after people noticed that he didn't display any girls (duh, he never had them), he then went ahead and paid off some poor girls to do a video with him. After they've done the video shoot, they were dismissed; oh wait, you think those guys have time to babysit 200 and something girls? By the way, how many girls were displayed in the video?

And after the girls were purportedly kidnapped, we asked for their names. After a cat and mouse game with the media, and just barely 2weeks ago, their names and pictures were released to the press. Why wasn't it done instantly? Why were their names and pictures released after 2months of being in captivity? Why doesn't the school have a record of the kidnapped girls? How many northerners go to school? The few that are in school cannot be accounted for.

I repeat, who is fooling who?...I'll answer that...the northerners are fooling Nigerians. Majority of Nigerians are gullible....very very dumb. They believe anything. You see a video and believe the content. When you guys start thinking logically, Nigeria will cease to be a third world country.

It took the US only a few days to realize that something wasn't right. They left Nigeria as quickly as they came. They didn't even stay up to a week in Nigeria before they diffused.

And all those saying that the FG has confirmed that girls were kidnapped, or OBJ offered to help or some other bull5h1t, that goes to show how gullible you guys are.

Did GEJ go to sambisa himself to confirm the kidnap? Didn't he send people to confirm it? Can you vouch for the reliability of those people he sent? Can't they be bribed to provide false reports?

And as for OBJ, don't you guys know when a person is talking in parables? He said he has contacted bokoharam but the girls will NEVER be released. Why? What does he mean by that? What he means is that no girls were kidnapped. OBJ can't openly say it like that, he's a very cunning fellow.

That how all you Muslim and christian f001s literally believe everything in the Quran and the bible. You don't know when something is being said in parables.

Dumbasses.

[/size]
Na you wen wise pass with your big head dey call people fool!!!

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by simdam500(m): 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2014
berem: A whole America does not know where Chibok girls are? Impossicant! shocked
I smell a dead ant!

oh ofcourse..... We never do tins without the smell of a dead rat...... grin
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Sagamite(m): 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2014
Gentlemimi2: So many controversial stories behind this abduction.
Heard that their hideout was known.
Heard the girls are in cameroun
heard that snakes chased some out..
Heard some of the girls escaped when asked to fetch water.
Heard they are raped fifteen times a day.
Heard the army is keeping survelliance.
Heard they've been distributed around the country.
Heard they were to be sold off.
Heard they've been given off as brides..

And now...

America does not know! Chai! Chai! Diaris Goduuuu oooo.

Those of you who think foreigners are your gods,this is a reality check. Unless they are down-playing the whole issue to strike when least expected,only then is it reasonable.

You are a cretinous person!

If the person in Aso Rock had acted early, would that not have increased the chances of finding the girls?

Instead of acting, your person hero illiterate State Director of Education was summoning and harassing parents they lied their daughters were kidnapped. Detective Patience showing us her investigative skills.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by ONIKOYI1: 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2014
Am nt disappointed to hear such report from U.S Government. Their wish is to get Nigeria slipt but by God grace such wish shall never come to pass.
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Kezifils(m): 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2014
shaggy007: [size=15pt]I've said it before and I'll say it again...No girls were kidnapped. Even a blind man can see through the propaganda...

The APC is trying very hard to paint GEJ black. Since they can't touch him, they want the international communities to attack him. Anyway, my president can't be bothered by nonsense.

These idiots just went to the streets of the north and paid off a few girls to pretend they were kidnapped...who is fooling who?

Now, when the girls were initially kidnapped, Shekau released some videos claiming they were the ones that kidnapped the girls....but in those videos, no girls were shown. The real Shekau would have proudly displayed the girls in his first video after the kidnap. So after people noticed that he didn't display any girls (duh, he never had them), he then went ahead and paid off some poor girls to do a video with him. After they've done the video shoot, they were dismissed; oh wait, you think those guys have time to babysit 200 and something girls? By the way, how many girls were displayed in the video?

And after the girls were purportedly kidnapped, we asked for their names. After a cat and mouse game with the media, and just barely 2weeks ago, their names and pictures were released to the press. Why wasn't it done instantly? Why were their names and pictures released after 2months of being in captivity? Why doesn't the school have a record of the kidnapped girls? How many northerners go to school? The few that are in school cannot be accounted for.

I repeat, who is fooling who?...I'll answer that...the northerners are fooling Nigerians. Majority of Nigerians are gullible....very very dumb. They believe anything. You see a video and believe the content. When you guys start thinking logically, Nigeria will cease to be a third world country.

It took the US only a few days to realize that something wasn't right. They left Nigeria as quickly as they came. They didn't even stay up to a week in Nigeria before they diffused.

And all those saying that the FG has confirmed that girls were kidnapped, or OBJ offered to help or some other bull5h1t, that goes to show how gullible you guys are.

Did GEJ go to sambisa himself to confirm the kidnap? Didn't he send people to confirm it? Can you vouch for the reliability of those people he sent? Can't they be bribed to provide false reports?

And as for OBJ, don't you guys know when a person is talking in parables? He said he has contacted bokoharam but the girls will NEVER be released. Why? What does he mean by that? What he means is that no girls were kidnapped. OBJ can't openly say it like that, he's a very cunning fellow.

That how all you Muslim and christian f001s literally believe everything in the Quran and the bible. You don't know when something is being said in parables.

Dumbasses.

[/size]

[size=15pt]You must have had this on your mind for a very long time looking for the best tym to discharge it.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by simdam500(m): 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2014
sooooo, the sambisa of a forest now swallow human now or what grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=14pt]NO GIRLS ARE MISSING[/size]
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by GentleMimi: 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2014
Sagamite:

If the person in Aso Rock had acted early, would that not have increased the chances of finding the girls?

Instead of acting, your person hero illiterate State Director of Education was summoning and harassing parents they lied their daughters were kidnapped. Detective Patience showing us her investigative skills.
Sagafucktard the fool,even the governor of the state had a hard time giving out facts abt the abduction. Do u even hv an idea abt the matter,sagafucktard? Or you think being a fool behind your phone screen is a good enough excuse?
Acted on time? Dullard,where were u at the onset? What info did the school authorities hv to give? The governor? But no,we shall laugh at PEJ. Stupid fools like you think typing jargons can make problems disappear. PEJ made an effort. What hv u done so far,apart from being a liability both online and offline? Silly he-goat.
Your american gods hv seemed to fail you,you now jump into the blame game. Get a life,boy. Why are u not making any comment abt the slow progress of the foreign peeps? Yeye dey stink.

5 Likes

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Ngokafor(f): 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2014
brownlord:

Stop wasting your time, I said it from the beginning no girl is missing, a very poor script from the borno elders and only slowpoke and demented brain like demdem will believe 200 girls are writing physics exam when even in Lagos you won't find 200 students writing physics let alone girls.

.. grin cheesy
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Beync(f): 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2014
It has been confirmed.

If any girls was kidnaped, america would have known.

This firlm you northerners are acting, remember theris god oo
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Beync(f): 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
Btw, with this report asari dokubo will be dancing azonto, laughing uncontrolable as the script is being played.
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2014
berem: A whole America does not know where Chibok girls are? Impossicant! shocked
I smell a dead ant!

They may have found Chibok to be a scam by the APC.
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by eluquenson(m): 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2014
jp philips:

Do you really expect the US to tell you even if they know? The same way they sent a memo to Pakistan when they found Osama?
I understand completely, you want your stup!d Air chief to run to the press as usual.
You guys have no idea how an organized military works.
So after they declared reduction in their troops, its also a closed door idea or what do you think this people are, they are not God & they have been searching for the ghost kidnapped children to no avail, it is pure conspiracy, write it down. People just want to bring this govt down by all means, with all the state of emergencies here & there yet bombings never cease. SMH
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Sagamite(m): 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2014
GentleMimi:
Sagafucktard the fool,even the governor of the state had a hard time giving out facts abt the abduction. Do u even hv an idea abt the matter,sagafucktard? Or you think being a fool behind your phone screen is a good enough excuse?
Acted on time? Dullard,where were u at the onset? What info did the school authorities hv to give? The governor? But no,we shall laugh at PEJ. Stupid fools like you think typing jargons can make problems disappear. PEJ made an effort. What hv u done so far,apart from being a liability both online and offline? Silly he-goat.
Your american gods hv seemed to fail you,you now jump into the blame game. Get a life,boy. Why are u not making any comment abt the slow progress of the foreign peeps? Yeye dey stink.

So the governor not having facts is excuse for the person in Aso Rocks incompetence in acting?

That is your logic pattern from the failed education system that produced your moronic arsse?

In your daft world, person Patience made an effort?

You need your brains blown into smithereens.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by atlwireles: 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2014
For wetin nah?:

You can say this a hundred times over!! I was just waiting to hear this from the US to confirm this silly hoax, trust GEJ to play along until they expose themselves. The US was just looking for an opportunity to come into Nigeria with the help of APC, so far the GEJ administration has not given them the welcome they want. They asked to come and help, GEJ said okay but that thing wey una dry find una no go see. Simplesss!!
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Gentlemimi2: 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2014
Sagamite:

So the governor not having facts is excuse for the person in Aso Rocks incompetence in acting?

That is your logic pattern from the failed education system that produced your moronic arsse?

In your daft world, person Patience made an effort?

You need your brains blown into smithereens.
And you are a very slow individual. Yet u claim intelligence. You are ''dumber'' than a nail.
The governor not giving info(even with initial warning from the insurgents and neighbouring villages),is a poor way to start digging up a matter and determining solution towards it. Fool,what info wld the fed gvt hv used in the investigative process when the school authorities were even playing the ''i dunno'' game and mixing up info abt the whole process? You are ''ntiboribo''.
Seems u are in a diff planet and high on something cos ur reasoning is irrational and stupid.
As for PEJ,at least she did more than you can ever do/imagine doing.

3 Likes

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by emybaby2(f): 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2014
Those girls that escaped the sambisa forest and boko haram, when they told their story they narrated it in Hausa. Why didn't they explain themselves in English? How then were they going to write physics exams when they couldn't express themselves in English. Just my thoughts.
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by deletrue: 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2014
liberty300: When they told you no gals were missing, no one believed. Rather they started throwing insults @ d presidency. After all the insults and the gals are still missing, what next?..would we apologise to our president?

The almighty America better find those gals. Dumb nigerians, how can boko haram feed 291 gals for close to 2months or more; clothe em and convert em to Islam...lol
Thank you very much. Am happy many Nigerians are on my side for now. Each time I express the degree of foolishness about many Nigerians, people will describe me as my usual character. That I am used to attacking people. This and that.
Look brother, this is another country where an individual, no matter his high intelligence level, cannot believe and explain how we are. It is such a terrible society. Can you imagine that till today, many, in fact as many dumbs as possible still insult and empty the president etc for what is clearly untrue? What you have told us in your post, is the only truth, nothing but the truth. How on earth can boko haram, even if they have rich sponsors, comfortably feed, cloth, and even medicate that high number for this period?? Nigerians, especially, those ''bringourgirlsback' group, are a great disapointment. Disapointment indeed. Tufiakwa.
Obasanjo told Nigerians that those girls will never be found. Am not saying he is one old man I will never consider trustworthy. He is one of my greatest regrets I will never want to come across again, but since he is seen to be at the opposite side of GEJ government, I will rely on him, that these girls will never be seen.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2014
This is strictly a humanitarian gesture on the part of the US, there is no American citizen in danger and no economic benefit to gain for us.

Our military is dispersed all over the world fighting actual wars and also assisting our allies. If Nigeria is not serious of help then they should bring our boys how to celebrate 4th of July at home with their families and not another god forsaken african jungle somewhere.

Nigerian government is not serious and have not taken this seriously so why should any foreign country take it serious?

It's not our job to find you your Girls, we just want to HELP you find your girls.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by atlwireles: 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2014
CityNG: This is strictly a humanitarian gesture on the part of the US, there is no American citizen in danger and no economic benefit to gain for us.

Our military is dispersed all over the world fighting actual wars and also assisting our allies. If Nigeria is not serious of help then they should bring our boys how to celebrate 4th of July at home with their families and not another god forsaken african jungle somewhere.

Nigerian government is not serious and have not taken this seriously so why should any foreign country take it serious?

It's not our job to find you your Girls, we just want to HELP you find your girls.

Really, after all your silly noise with your bring back the girls hoax? Rubbish, get out of Nigeria and never return.
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by deletrue: 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2014
Sagamite:

Damn too childish and a post by a complete premature creature.

3 Likes

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
atlwireles:

Really, after all your silly noise with your bring back the girls hoax? Rubbish, get out of Nigeria and never return.

We don't actually need your permission to enter Nigeria. Don't forget history.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by fubbyy(m): 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
As long as nigeria is concern "chibok missing
girls"is a scam, a script co-written by borno
state politicians,produced by borno media
house,sponsored by shettima and acted by
boko haram and chibok school girls
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by atlwireles: 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
CityNG:

We don't actually need your permission to enter Nigeria. Don't forget history.

Go and sleep, I don't have time for empty talk.
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2014
atlwireles:

Go and sleep, I don't have time for empty talk.

Request denied.

First of all I don't answer to you and secondly, mate it's only 12:30PM here grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal / Ortom: How Can Miyetti Allah Take Responsibility For Killings And Are Free? / Unbelievable! The Niger Bridge At Onitsha Was Built In Less Than One Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.