Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US (31173 Views)

US Forces Locate Chibok Girls-New York Times / Western Govts ‘knew Where Chibok Schoolgirls Were’ / Boko Haram Escapee Says Some Chibok Girls Are Still Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Demdem(m): 7:28am On Jun 30, 2014
Ffuck the Americans. Jonathan Generals knows where they are. They spotted them and told the entire nation.
Only fools will expect Americans to come in and do our duty.
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 30, 2014
gratiaeo: Nigeria news its the most confusing story ever, i thought the governor once said he knew where the girls are and had given out the information to security operatives, so what is really happening in this issue of chibok girls?
Lol @d govnors words, imagine u ran a criminal ring, n den u got a tip dat d cops are coming to burst ur joint, wud u stay dere waitin 4 d cops 2 gate crash ur joint? Hell no u'll ex d place asap, remove evidence dat cud b traced back 2 ur crew. Now if d gov is sayn he knwz d whereabts of d girls, hez eida playn publicity stunt or sending millitary officials on a wild goose chase.
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by avalontony(m): 7:32am On Jun 30, 2014
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:32am On Jun 30, 2014
The CDS, Alex Badeh should tell us where he saw the girls.
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by johfrox(m): 7:33am On Jun 30, 2014
Y'all have to understand what a 'decoy' is all about. Would they have come out to tell the media that they have found their hideout? The boko boys reads the dailies too. The media are always quick to sell information, giving the media this kind of information could be a technical way of sending a message to the boko boys which would probably make them drop their guard. Think out of the box

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by gratiaeo(m): 7:34am On Jun 30, 2014
berem: The FG have confirmed that girls were actually kidnapped and you are saying no girls were kidnapped. Who then should I believe? You or FG?
which Fg?
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by san316(m): 7:36am On Jun 30, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Hey u can't blame d us if dey cudnt find anyfin, its quite difficult searchn 4 missin ppl in developing countries dan in developd countries where u av working cctv, facial recognition, finger print database, gps tracker on most cars, vehicle licence plate registration, etc whch helps in dia search for criminals n missin persons
but the way they were acting before they were let in was like they already got everything covered and would just step in and rescue the girls. They raised our hopes and even made Nigerians to fight each other. E no good oo.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by gratiaeo(m): 7:36am On Jun 30, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Lol @d govnors words, imagine u ran a criminal ring, n den u got a tip dat d cops are coming to burst ur joint, wud u stay dere waitin 4 d cops 2 gate crash ur joint? Hell no u'll ex d place asap, remove evidence dat cud b traced back 2 ur crew. Now if d gov is sayn he knwz d whereabts of d girls, hez eida playn publicity stunt or sending millitary officials on a wild goose chase.
Odikwa egwu o. 2 risky my brother
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by johfrox(m): 7:38am On Jun 30, 2014
gratiaeo: which Fg?

You should read, listen to, or watch the news more bro.
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by gratiaeo(m): 7:39am On Jun 30, 2014
Everything was staged manage by shettima and his co-evils. No girl was missing

4 Likes

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by jamace(m): 7:40am On Jun 30, 2014
I hope the presidential committee on Chibok included in their report the names of the 219 missing girls and that of their parents/guardians including their home addresses for further verification?

I still doubt this Chibok brouhaha.

3 Likes

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by CyberWolf: 7:40am On Jun 30, 2014
when we said no girls were kidnapped, you guys were insulting us..they must find those girls or......

3 Likes

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by obayaya(m): 7:41am On Jun 30, 2014
berem: A whole America does not know where Chibok girls are? Impossicant! shocked
I smell a dead ant!

After all their noise

Mtcheeeew
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Abuklaw(m): 7:46am On Jun 30, 2014
shaggy007: [size=15pt]I've said it before and I'll say it again...No girls were kidnapped. Even a blind man can see through the propaganda...

The APC is trying very hard to paint GEJ black. Since they can't touch him, they want the international communities to attack him. Anyway, my president can't be bothered by nonsense.

These idiots just went to the streets of the north and paid off a few girls to pretend they were kidnapped...who is fooling who?
[/size]
lol. Please re-read your junk posted especially the bolded part, it's quite illogical that some people pretend to be kidnapped and those pretender have not be sight anywhere. Your comment scent paid.

Hope you're not a member of the cankerworms

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by obayaya(m): 7:46am On Jun 30, 2014
Demdem: Ffuck the Americans. Jonathan Generals knows where they are. They spotted them and told the entire nation.

Listen to yourself grin

Quite Comical if you ask me cheesy

5 Likes

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by lyntiffany(f): 7:48am On Jun 30, 2014
Demdem: Ffuck the Americans. Jonathan Generals knows where they are. They spotted them and told the entire nation.
I see you drive joy in insulting someone else mother ,what has she done, for you to insult her? mind you English is not our lingual franca and I hope you respect that. In China even in a global TV you see their president speaking their language and they are proud of that. another instance is Jackie chan with all his exposure he still finds it hard to express himself in English language. So pls accord her some respect as she is old enough to be your mother unless you disrespect your mother also.

4 Likes

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Demdem(m): 7:48am On Jun 30, 2014
obayaya:

Listen to yourself grin

Quite Comical if you ask me cheesy

Don't get it. Who should I believe? Jonathan Generals or the Americans? Jonathan Generals knows where they are.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Demdem(m): 7:50am On Jun 30, 2014
lyntiffany: I see you drive joy in insulting someone else mother ,what has she done, for you to insult her? mind you English is not our lingual franca and I hope you respect that. In China even in a global TV you see their president speaking their language and they are proud of that. another instance is Jackie chan with all his exposure he still finds it hard to express himself in English language. So pls accord her some respect as she is old enough to be your mother unless you disrespect your mother also.

Goon, I think u are lost. Ur post has no bearing to the master piece u quoted.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by obayaya(m): 7:50am On Jun 30, 2014
Demdem:

Don't get it. Who should I believe? Jonathan Generals or the Americans? Jonathan Generals knows where they are.

When the Americans were raining fire and brimstone, you believed them right?

Why the sudden change of heart now

3 Likes

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by megabyte2(f): 7:50am On Jun 30, 2014
Uhn nawa ooooo
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Demdem(m): 7:51am On Jun 30, 2014
Orlando Owoh: The CDS, Alex Badeh should tell us where he saw the girls.

Yes oooo.
Am sure he briefed Jonathan properly before going to public.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by OneNaira6: 7:53am On Jun 30, 2014
I've been known that. If you lived in America, you would have known that if they knew where those so called "kidnapped" girls were they would have longed attacked. America has this big ego and they love showing how better they are than the rest of the world.

When they started attacking GEJ and Nigeria as a whole, that's when I knew this so called "kidnapped" girls that American military told us they would help save, they have absolutely no clue where those so called "kidnapped" girls were.

To be honest, this shit is playing out interesting. Can someone please post the sambisa forest. Based on the pictures I've seen of it, as well as Boko haram videos, Sambisa forest isn't that dense thus how is nobody can find those so called "kidnapped" girls. hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Demdem(m): 7:54am On Jun 30, 2014
obayaya:

When the Americans were raining fire and brimstone, you believed them right?

Why the sudden change of heart now

Are u ok? Do u think I ever wanted Americans on our soil? If not for Jonathan inefficiency and stupidity in governance will they have even envisaged sending their stuffs here thereby undermining our national integrity?
Jonathan opened our yansh for them. They have Ffuck with us and now gradually leaving us empty courtesy the drunkard stupidity.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by justi4jesu(f): 7:54am On Jun 30, 2014
Find them..
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Demdem(m): 7:56am On Jun 30, 2014
gratiaeo: Everything was staged manage by shettima and his co-evils. No girl was missing

Shut ur trap. Jonathan ur god thinks otherwise and has mandated his generals to bring them back.
Stop this idiocy.

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by crazygod(m): 7:56am On Jun 30, 2014
The more u look, the less u see. Something is fishy
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by lyntiffany(f): 7:57am On Jun 30, 2014
Demdem:

Goon, I think u are lost. Ur post has no bearing to the master piece u quoted.
numb skull keep on insulting your mother.

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Demdem(m): 7:58am On Jun 30, 2014
lyntiffany: numb skull keep on insulting your mother.

Fool, is Jonathan ur mother? Never knew he is she. Quite revealing.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by BotherMleeper(m): 7:59am On Jun 30, 2014
Some people really are just stup1d. If you suspect no girls were kidnapped and if indeed that was true, why then :

1. did GEJ sponsor an op ed in the Washington post claiming he is working tirelessly to bring back the girls?

2. Why did the MIlitary claim it knows where the girls are being held?

3. Why did OBJ, an ex president, offer to help?

4. Why did half the world offer help? You mean you in your couch fiddling your cheap android knockoff know better than these countries including the worlds superpower?

5. How is it possible for a mere governor in a War ravaged state able to fool the whole world?

6. Why did the presidential fact finding committe admit girls were indeed missing?

7. How can you maintain the silence of over 200 so called parents? You think one of them wouldn't blow the whistle for bigger pay from the FG with this sensational scoop?

8. How can over 200 northern Christian minorities ally with a Muslim governor to tarnish a Christian president in today's bigoted and divided Nigeria?

Kindly stop loudly broadcasting your limited intelligence in a public forum, simply skulk your mental impotence in a dark corner of your room removed from the knowing glare of the informed public.

3 Likes

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by kendrick93(m): 8:01am On Jun 30, 2014
berem: The FG have confirmed that girls were actually kidnapped and you are saying no girls were kidnapped. Who then should I believe? You or FG?
my question is where are d families of dis gals?are dey dead? why have i nt seen any of dem so far protesting eh. this is pure propaganda. nobody was kidnapped joor

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by shaggy007(m): 8:01am On Jun 30, 2014
Abuklaw: lol. Please re-read your junk posted especially the bolded part, it's quite illogical that some people pretend to be kidnapped and those pretender have not be sight anywhere. Your comment scent paid.

Hope you're not a member of the cankerworms

[size=15pt] I've re read my junk and it even makes more sense.

Now, when the girls were initially kidnapped, Shekau released some videos claiming they were the ones that kidnapped the girls....but in those videos, no girls were shown. The real Shekau would have proudly displayed the girls in his first video after the kidnap. So after people noticed that he didn't display any girls (duh, he never had them), he then went ahead and paid off some poor girls to do a video with him. After they've done the video shoot, they were dismissed; oh wait, you think those guys have time to babysit 200 and something girls? By the way, how many girls were displayed in the video?

And after the girls were purportedly kidnapped, we asked for their names. After a cat and mouse game with the media, and just barely 2weeks ago, their names and pictures were released to the press. Why wasn't it done instantly? Why doesn't the school have a record of the kidnapped girls? How many northerners go to school? The few that are in school cannot be accounted for.

I repeat, who is fooling who?...I'll answer that...the northerners are fooling Nigerians. Majority of Nigerians are gullible....very very dumb. They believe anything. You see a video and believe the content. When you guys start thinking logically, Nigeria will cease to e a third world country.

It took the US only a few days to realize that something wasn't right. They left Nigeria as quickly as they came. They didn't even stay up to a week in Nigeria before they diffused.

And all those saying that the FG has confirmed that girls were kidnapped, or OBJ offered to help or some other bull5h1t, that goes to show how gullible you guys are.

Did GEJ go to sambisa himself to confirm the kidnap? Didn't he send people to confirm it? Can you vouch for the reliability of those people he sent? Can't they be bribed to provide false reports?

And as for OBJ, don't you guys know when a person is talking in parables? He said he has contacted bokoharam but the girls will NEVER be released. Why? What does he mean by that? What he means is that no girls were kidnapped. OBJ can't openly say it like that, he's a very cunning fellow. That how all you Christian and Muslim f001s believe everything in the bible and Quran. You don't know when something is being said in parables. Dumbasses.

What are you not talking about?

Haba!!!
[/size]

10 Likes

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:02am On Jun 30, 2014
Demdem:

Yes oooo.
Am sure he briefed Jonathan properly before going to public.
They were only trying to douce the tension at that time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Storms Anambra Markets, Preaches “Rescue Nigeria” To Traders (Photos) / Reno Omokri Replies Former Buharist Asking For Forgiveness / Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.