Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US (31196 Views)

US Forces Locate Chibok Girls-New York Times / Western Govts ‘knew Where Chibok Schoolgirls Were’ / Boko Haram Escapee Says Some Chibok Girls Are Still Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Qrisful: 9:36am On Jun 30, 2014
NORTHERNERS BE WARNED!!!
Be warned you northerners that your real enemies are not those strangers or people from the south in your midst but your leaders and elites who have mortgaged your future and have turned you into political pun in their quest to secure power at all cost.
With all the huge federal allocation, your region remains the poorest in Africa. Borno State receives about N90 billion per year while Liberia has a budget of N70 billion in 2013; Gambia budgeted N35 billion, yet Borno is like hell fire compared to these two countries mentioned.
This will give you a clue of where your problem is coming from. Your leaders are playing politics of poverty, illiteracy and religious brainwashing so that they can keep on using you as willing tool in the political game of the country.
Who in their right brains would not fight and secure their community, region, state against the so-called Boko Haramites? Who would stay put and allow miscreants take over their state? Show me the person that will do this, and I will tell you the real BOKO HARAM!

8 Likes

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Demdem(m): 9:40am On Jun 30, 2014
ifihearam:

My joy is that you will continue to be the subject of GEJ till 2019.

even subject to his 10th generation.

Fool, the same way u are cursed lineage is a subject right? Get this straight, demdem is no subject to Jonathan, instead the fool is a servant elected to do a job in which he is currently failing.
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Demdem(m): 9:41am On Jun 30, 2014
ifihearam: THIS DEMDEM GUY......STILL BRAINWASHED BY BOKO HARI AND APC.

PITY YOU

Pity ur shameless self honorarium grin
Jonathan himself knows that girls were kidnapped, who tge Ffuck are u?
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 30, 2014
Which girls? **yawns** was there a kidnap? **yawns** Folks get scammed easily. I hav alwayz known, right from the start,. . .there was never an abduction. **goes back to watching CNN**
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by 2busy: 9:48am On Jun 30, 2014
@Qrisful
I'm not interested in all d politics or d way Nigerian are govern... no doubt they are really cheating d masses, but no Nigerian state can be compare to those countries in terms of population.
Our population should be a plus for us, but it is against us.
God help Nigeria

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Forwetinnah: 9:49am On Jun 30, 2014
Jenams: Chibok is a scam! They thought it wud attract international condemnation to GEJ, but wit dis man's goodluck, it drew international sympathy n recognition.

Imagine the kidnap of 200 girls. ..just imagine? Chai, dem no plan am well. How 200 geehs go just disappear like that, Na Alien invasion nii. Dem go soon see some for moon. Some desperate people playing on some people's intelligence
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:49am On Jun 30, 2014
obayaya:

I'm not interested. Nothing good can come out of that Ota farmer
What good thing has your clueless NYSE bell ringer of a President achieved?
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by MrReese: 9:51am On Jun 30, 2014
So no one is missing then

Next story please
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by luvinhubby(m): 9:58am On Jun 30, 2014
Orlando Owoh:
What good thing has your clueless NYSE bell ringer of a President achieved?
That you still have roof over ya head, pants covering your butts, amala & gbegiri to eat this afternoon & a job to foot the cost of the data (mb) that you are expending on posting what you punch from your laptop/phone keyboard is a plus for GEJ.....you need more? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Wisdytech(m): 9:59am On Jun 30, 2014
If USA cnt see the girls, will Nigeria see them?
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by DocAdray(f): 10:01am On Jun 30, 2014
Nawao, Gbese!

Eleyi igidi gan!
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by fxbomovi: 10:02am On Jun 30, 2014
let's think straight guys! even if d US knows where this girl s are. u don't expect them to say it publicly! some info are classified!
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by biomedixexcel(m): 10:09am On Jun 30, 2014
#bringbackourgirls
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by leofab(f): 10:10am On Jun 30, 2014
#AmericaMustFinfOurGirls
Repost till it get to the world.
They rubbished our country's credibility and let's reciprocate the gesture....
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by onyeuka: 10:11am On Jun 30, 2014
So dat means nobody is missing
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by beejaay: 10:11am On Jun 30, 2014
Demdem: Ffuck the Americans. Jonathan Generals knows where they are. They spotted them and told the entire nation.
Only fools will expect Americans to come in and do our duty.
this guy u are really losing it.why did u allow so much hate to run in ur veins?u really need to slow down,its nt gud for your health

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Demdem(m): 10:13am On Jun 30, 2014
beejaay: this guy u are really losing it.why did u allow so much hate to run in ur veins?u really need to slow down,its nt gud for your health

Goon, where is the hate?
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by slimpoppa(m): 10:13am On Jun 30, 2014
so because America cannot find them, they are mot missing. Nawa for some people o
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 30, 2014
MrChinex: If USA can't find the girls then they should stop calling theirselves super powers... They should call theirselves Lesser powers... Simple
Themselves! smiley
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by PerfectFortune: 10:16am On Jun 30, 2014
gratiaeo:
But the Nigerian military claimed they know where they are. Let them give us update. The Chief of defence staff lied shamelessly and should have been asked to resign long ago. I still maintain nobody is missing!

Bet you as well maintain Nobody has ever been killed by Boko Haram or even maybe nowhere has ever been bombed including the recently attacked Emab plaza in Abuja.

In Femi Kuti's voice, sorry sorry o
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by luvinhubby(m): 10:16am On Jun 30, 2014
Demdem:

Goon, where is the hate?
You just displayed it......by your post.
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Demdem(m): 10:18am On Jun 30, 2014
luvinhubby:
You just displayed it......by your post.

Shut ur trap and mind ur business.
Go dig out the meaning of hate before exposing ur ignorance.
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by couthy: 10:23am On Jun 30, 2014
Mtcheeeeeewwwwwwwwwww。I thought US have the technical and material wherewithal to detect the dispositions of the Chibok girls。

Let the US contingent pack their belongings and get their asses off this country with immediate alacrity。

Well,I have a clue where the girls are。As an enthusiastic Nairalander,I will equally prove my authenticity with evidences,

The Chibok Girls are still within the North East Region of Nigeria。They are actually neither. being maltreated nor molested。The gist of the girls being forcefully married out to BH boys is untrue neither are they being used as bargaining pawns。

They are all hale and hearty,and more livelier than expected。

Pix is attached below for the "pinshure or adonbelivit"mofos。(believe me at your own risk/discretion)

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 30, 2014
shaggy007: [size=15pt]I've said it before and I'll say it again...No girls were kidnapped. Even a blind man can see through the propaganda...

The APC is trying very hard to paint GEJ black. Since they can't touch him, they want the international communities to attack him. Anyway, my president can't be bothered by nonsense.

These idiots just went to the streets of the north and paid off a few girls to pretend they were kidnapped...who is fooling who?

Now, when the girls were initially kidnapped, Shekau released some videos claiming they were the ones that kidnapped the girls....but in those videos, no girls were shown. The real Shekau would have proudly displayed the girls in his first video after the kidnap. So after people noticed that he didn't display any girls (duh, he never had them), he then went ahead and paid off some poor girls to do a video with him. After they've done the video shoot, they were dismissed; oh wait, you think those guys have time to babysit 200 and something girls? By the way, how many girls were displayed in the video?

And after the girls were purportedly kidnapped, we asked for their names. After a cat and mouse game with the media, and just barely 2weeks ago, their names and pictures were released to the press. Why wasn't it done instantly? Why were their names and pictures released after 2months of being in captivity? Why doesn't the school have a record of the kidnapped girls? How many northerners go to school? The few that are in school cannot be accounted for.

I repeat, who is fooling who?...I'll answer that...the northerners are fooling Nigerians. Majority of Nigerians are gullible....very very dumb. They believe anything. You see a video and believe the content. When you guys start thinking logically, Nigeria will cease to be a third world country.

It took the US only a few days to realize that something wasn't right. They left Nigeria as quickly as they came. They didn't even stay up to a week in Nigeria before they diffused.

And all those saying that the FG has confirmed that girls were kidnapped, or OBJ offered to help or some other bull5h1t, that goes to show how gullible you guys are.

Did GEJ go to sambisa himself to confirm the kidnap? Didn't he send people to confirm it? Can you vouch for the reliability of those people he sent? Can't they be bribed to provide false reports?

And as for OBJ, don't you guys know when a person is talking in parables? He said he has contacted bokoharam but the girls will NEVER be released. Why? What does he mean by that? What he means is that no girls were kidnapped. OBJ can't openly say it like that, he's a very cunning fellow.

That how all you Muslim and christian f001s literally believe everything in the Quran and the bible. You don't know when something is being said in parables.

Dumbasses.

[/size]

Sounds very logical.
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by zeedof(m): 10:33am On Jun 30, 2014
Some time if I think of Nigeria situation, I regret myself of being a Nigerian. In general, aside northern part with low educated people, we can still assume 65percent of Nigeria are educated. But the problem is that barely 60percent are "educated illiterate". Nigeria politics, the worst thing in human life, so heartless. USA and Nigeria can't find where abducted girls are, and some of them are escaping from where soldiers can't find. They are carrying operation every day by day and our soldiers can't trace them?... Well so many to say about this Boko Hara.. But to me BH is just like a distraction to Nigerian novice. Since when BH as started, have we ever heard any tangible arrest of the plunders? We knew during OBJ, even if is also a evil person, many people were arrested during is his own time. But now once efcc listed some names to arrest, the next thing is Bombing. We all focus on BH forgetting their own case. Who remember the scene of immigration? What of commissional of petroleum, also ASUP strike going to a year now. Only BH every day.
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by ojimbo(m): 10:38am On Jun 30, 2014
and who are those fools blaming Asari Dokubo..
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by ojimbo(m): 10:39am On Jun 30, 2014
where are those fools that always shout bring down sambisa?
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Orikinla(m): 10:40am On Jun 30, 2014
Boju-boju
O
Oloro mbo
O. grin

[size=18pt]How can you locate the girls that are in the homes of the sponsors of Boko Haram?

Abokis are the most ridiculous creatures on planet earth.
They are just making themselves the laughing stock of the world.
The Chibok school girls kidnap saga was a plot to set up President Goodluck Jonathan and lure him to their trap in Chibok where they will ambush him and eliminate him. But their evil plot failed woefully. Lunatics of a demonic religion.
As Jesus Christ said, by their fruits you shall know them.
ABOKIS REPENT OR PERISH.[/size]
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Johnnoo(m): 10:42am On Jun 30, 2014
This is not good. These girls are peoples daughters, sisters, cousins, nieces!!! Please this isn't acceptable... shocked shocked shocked
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by lyntiffany(f): 10:50am On Jun 30, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, is Jonathan ur mother? Never knew he is she. Quite revealing.
was talking about your signature and not your quote, that aside do you have to insult before you convey your message?
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by kingthreat(m): 10:55am On Jun 30, 2014
shaggy007: [size=15pt]I've said it before and I'll say it again...No girls were kidnapped. Even a blind man can see through the propaganda...

The APC is trying very hard to paint GEJ black. Since they can't touch him, they want the international communities to attack him. Anyway, my president can't be bothered by nonsense.

These idiots just went to the streets of the north and paid off a few girls to pretend they were kidnapped...who is fooling who?

Now, when the girls were initially kidnapped, Shekau released some videos claiming they were the ones that kidnapped the girls....but in those videos, no girls were shown. The real Shekau would have proudly displayed the girls in his first video after the kidnap. So after people noticed that he didn't display any girls (duh, he never had them), he then went ahead and paid off some poor girls to do a video with him. After they've done the video shoot, they were dismissed; oh wait, you think those guys have time to babysit 200 and something girls? By the way, how many girls were displayed in the video?

And after the girls were purportedly kidnapped, we asked for their names. After a cat and mouse game with the media, and just barely 2weeks ago, their names and pictures were released to the press. Why wasn't it done instantly? Why were their names and pictures released after 2months of being in captivity? Why doesn't the school have a record of the kidnapped girls? How many northerners go to school? The few that are in school cannot be accounted for.

I repeat, who is fooling who?...I'll answer that...the northerners are fooling Nigerians. Majority of Nigerians are gullible....very very dumb. They believe anything. You see a video and believe the content. When you guys start thinking logically, Nigeria will cease to be a third world country.

It took the US only a few days to realize that something wasn't right. They left Nigeria as quickly as they came. They didn't even stay up to a week in Nigeria before they diffused.

And all those saying that the FG has confirmed that girls were kidnapped, or OBJ offered to help or some other bull5h1t, that goes to show how gullible you guys are.

Did GEJ go to sambisa himself to confirm the kidnap? Didn't he send people to confirm it? Can you vouch for the reliability of those people he sent? Can't they be bribed to provide false reports?

And as for OBJ, don't you guys know when a person is talking in parables? He said he has contacted bokoharam but the girls will NEVER be released. Why? What does he mean by that? What he means is that no girls were kidnapped. OBJ can't openly say it like that, he's a very cunning fellow.

That how all you Muslim and christian f001s literally believe everything in the Quran and the bible. You don't know when something is being said in parables.

Dumbasses.

[/size]

Hmm, bloody Gej supporter. Someday you will have daughters. Insensitive dumbass
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 30, 2014
Why some people believe that the Chibok kidnap is a hoax.

There are many who believe that the Chibok kidnap is something of a plot against the President. Obviously, the President does not think so (he recently accepted the report of a committee on the kidnap,and also wrote an article in the Wash. Post reaffirming his commitment to finding them) and neither does the Army and many other Nigerians. Yet, the rumor persists. Why?

The answer lies in what happens in the mindset of those who think the kidnapping is a hoax, should they accept the fact that it sin't a hoax, but real. Accepting the reality of the kidnap is (to them) tantamount to accepting that the PDP has failed, and that it must be voted out in 2015. This means that a Southern president would lose, and a Northerner take over....and thus potential development for the South (read increased allocation of oil money) receeds. Thus it is in their interest that the kidnapping be a hoax.

Of course, that is ridiculous. To start with, kidnappings have always happened in Nigeria. During Yaradua's regime, there were scores of kidnappings in the South East and South South....and I hardly recall anyone saying that it was all a plot against Yaradua's government...on the contrary, the SE govs did try to deal with the problem. There were also kidnappings during OBJ's regime. No one said it was a plot. In America and other Western nations, there are kidnappings of children and adults, some of which have not been solved to this day,even after as long as twenty years. Yet, no one says that the American govt must fall because of the kidnapping.

Plus, kidnappings by Boko have been happening in the NE region for a long time. Recall when Boko killed several school boys months ago.? They also kidnapped some girls from the school. And no one said it was a plot.(Indeed, radical islamist groups, and even secular groups tend to kidnap and keep hostages, sometimes for years).

But the hoax theory persists....because people seem to think that if GEJ is not elected in 2015, they would 'suffer'.A mirror image of that thought is seen amongst some Northerners who think that if GEJ is elected, they would suffer. Why do such thoughts persist.?

Because of the virtual collapse of local governments in this country....most LGA's exist to chop money.....as well as the under-performance of state governments in this country...people look to Abuja to do the job that states and LGA's do not do. And the only way Abuja will come quickly and do the job is if your son is in office. That is what the competiton about 2015 is really about....and it is central to to understading why some believe Chibok is a hoax.

Because accepting the truth that it isn't means that they have to go to their LGA's and states and force the change needed for improvements there. That they have to stop relying on Abuja.(Likewise, Northerners accepting responsibility for Boko Haram means that they have to go home and change their way of governance). And the truth is, most Nigerians are now creatures of low expectations. We do not want to do the hard work of voting out incompetent state and LGA chairmen/govs/rulers because it is soooo much hard work., and we may fail. Better we just let Abuja do the job for us...which is why we must get our son in.(and indeed, I am of the opinion that Abuja fails because Abuja has to do the jobs that in a sane society governors and LGA chairmen have to do)

In a way.,Chibok is a reflection, a reflection of the average Nigerian's refusal to change himself. That is why we have some people blaming the govt for Boko Haram, some others blaming America for Boko Haram, and a host of conspiracy theories about a tragic kidnap. Perhaps, a little bit of self blame is in order....but no we won't. We would much rather break the mirror, rather than admit the truth of what the mirror shows us....that we are a proud and bigoted people who blame others for our mistakes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'PDP To Boycott 2019 Election If…' - Secondus / Ortom: How Can Miyetti Allah Take Responsibility For Killings And Are Free? / Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.