Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? (30013 Views)

Nigeria Vs France Prediction / Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 / Nigeria Vs France: (3 - 5) On Pens In U-17 Women's World Cup 4th Oct 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by faheez(m): 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2014
Nigeria players really tried their best but they can't be more than what they are....France has better players. The minister of defences omeruo,oshaniwa,and ambrose

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by hakinloye(m): 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2014
blueto: Yobo and Ruben should be banned 4rm football angry
smiley
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by mancanoe: 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2014
Mutiu Adekpoji.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by stanley5315(m): 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2014
to me paul pogba was the best man on the field
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2014
God bless Enyeama and his entire Family

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by sonofjos(m): 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2014
Send Them Sosoliso plane. we cant waste anymore money on a comfortable aircraft. if the engine like may e knock for sky. may them push am come home. NONSENSE

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by BarryX(m): 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2014
[size=15pt]NOBODY really !!apart from the Ball Boy wearing black

you didn't see that coming yeah grin [/size]
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Mimee1(f): 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2014
Enyeama definetly...
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2014
Of cos it's Enyeama. Its a pity you deserve to play for a team like Colombia, Brazil, Germany or Holland at the moment

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by dohiswill: 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2014
Enyeama

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Fhemmmy: 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2014
The Keeper was GREAT ,. . . .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by NanaAmofah(m): 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2014
best keeper for Africa.infact my countris keeper should learn from him(who be fatau dauda mtweew) but wellcom home friends u did better than us

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by adekayo1234(m): 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2014
robinicule: Enyeama......dat guy can save ur relationship
but he fit lay egg wella
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by nickz(m): 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2014
vincent enyeama !!!!God bless your children,grandchildren,greatgrandchildren and next 20 generations.....also oshaniwa,onazi,emenike and osazie

YOU MAY BE OUT,BUT YOUR MANHOOD'S LIVES ON!!

long live the boss#stephen keshi
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by rattlesnake(m): 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2014
sat guru

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by fiftynaira(m): 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2014
God bless onazi!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2014
Brazil 2014 w/cup. Nigeria vs France #bringbackourboyz(super eagles player)
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by OXYGEN01: 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2014
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by JerryJJZ(m): 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2014
No partiality, no sentiments, I really thinks Joseph Yobo is d man,,, he should start striking for Nigeria from next season..
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Wininlight(m): 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2014
God bless VINCENT ENYEAMA ..... God bless TEAM NIGERIA!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by dontjealousme: 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2014
Onazi was the man of the match.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by papannamdi1(m): 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2014
nna mehn,
wetin go hapun to al dis my mikel obi and yobo jersies in stock?
nna dis na bad markaeet ooh

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by ikweremilitant: 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2014
Phoenix619: Well of course it goes to Vincent Enyeama. It's so unfortunate that's he was on the losing side. I guess this is the end of the road for super eagles and her fans. It's been a fun ride while it lasted. Now...

#premierleaguethings

#GoGunners

cool
it hs always been d artitude of dis white players.dy bank on injuring our key playes wen dy fnd it hurt.i dnt blame d eagles a bit

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by aguiyid2nd(m): 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2014
adaobi123: Enyeama. That guy is like Jesus in disguise
show some respect to my Lord and Saviour, haba!.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by maryhaam(f): 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2014
shelter4luving: am not a football fan. but Mikel all the way
that shows you ain't a football fan.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2014
Once Onazi was out, Knew the game was over for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Michyeddy(f): 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
angry mikel should be lashed on his bare butt....yobo should be crucified upside down angry
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by papuchudo: 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
9ja team need to go back to the street and get real soccer born players that are skillfull like okocha and kanu who knws how to regulate d tempo of a game and not mikel who always make back passes and to slow to act and not European trained footballers,we need samba football as we use to have b4,cus i dnt see a reason why 9ja team could not out do d french team,4 GOD sake dere were not good at all.bliv me europe has killed nigerian soccer.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Raj24(m): 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
Joseph Yowngoal
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Innodon(m): 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
Enyeama .... We are robbed by the ref.....I think the racism have come to stay in football.We scored and the ref and linesman ruled it out, French player Matudi deserve a red card for the tackle on Onazi but the ref only thinks it's a yellow card offence. I think Fifa wish to see all the African teams out of the tournament. It happened to Nigeria at the 1994 world cup. ...The Italians injured Amuneke who happens to be the best Nigeria player on the pitch that day. No This time it's Onazi. ...Well No sentiment against France, I think Blatter need to step down as Fifa president.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Lero15(m): 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
Player Ratings. Enyeama-8, Ambrose-6.5, Oshaniwa-6, Umerou-6, Yobo-4.5, Onazi-6, Mikel...(chai)!-2, Osaze-8, Musa-5, Moses-3.5, Emenike-7, sub Gabriel-1, Nwofor (n/a). Mikel shd be relieved as a first team player & let d number 10 jersey be given to a worthy player. Iheanacho et al, your turn! I swear, France can NEVER win this world cup!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Bimpss(f): 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
Enyeama- He saved our butt too many times today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chelsea Sign Jorginho On A Five-year Deal From Napoli / PHOTOS: Fans Celebrates Arsenal Day In Okene / Femi Otedola, Amaju Pinnick Visit Christian Chukwu At Hospital, London [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.