Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? (30017 Views)

Nigeria Vs France Prediction / Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 / Nigeria Vs France: (3 - 5) On Pens In U-17 Women's World Cup 4th Oct 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by tossynbabaoba: 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2014
Please bring back our girls and take our boys
(Super eagles) for national peace and stability.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by ideyvexnow: 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Aderupoko2: 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2014
Onazi's injury greatly exposed Mikel. No wonder that guy warms the bench. Enyeama, I doff my Eba for you. Lets just exchange Mikel for those Chibok girls. Man of the match - Enyeama, closely followed by Onazi (on Nigeria's side oh)
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by biomedixexcel(m): 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2014
Everything na Mikel, if dem bench am and u lose u will be crying why Mikel no dey, eeeeee Naija! I hail thee

Valbuena was the man of the match
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by roqrules04(m): 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2014
Enyeama and Benzema
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Theblessed(f): 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2014
[size=16pt]Yes, the Goalkeeper was fantastic - he saved alot of shame for Nigeria.

As of the players themselve - Nigerian defence was not quite...it was weak.

Bravo o o to the goalkeeper - God bless you for saving us a lot of anguish!!!!! grin grin grin
[/size]
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Okuda(m): 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2014
Mikel

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by summerflame(m): 10:08pm On Jun 30, 2014
Olodo ni gbogbo yin.. GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN number 9 is the man of the match.. Can't u see him taking corner kicks? Lol
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by goldenvicky(f): 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2014
Chaii!!!Nigerians will always blame,wat wer u guys expecting b4,dat Nigeria wuld beat france.Wake up fellaz and accept d fact da our boys tried to play d way they played against Argentina and France. Now compare d clubs in which each players in both teams re playin for,Benzema-real madrid,Giroud-arsenal,Pogba-juventus,Evra-Man utd nd many more.Nw compare d clubs Nigeria players re playin,its only Mikel, Moses nd jst few odas dat re playin for top clubs,odas re nt.Even d ones playin in top clubs re nt among dfirst eleven in deir various clubs.The french teams wer more experience dan us,Nigeria is still a bby wen it cums to football,so don't blame d boys we re still learning.Na una make all dese ghanians dey insult us,look at d way suarez was welcomed in his country afta wat he did,if na naija he for frm brazil dey go him club,its nt fair,we d ones usin our tongues to kill d country ,while an average american man will wake up in d morning nd say God Bless America.Our boys tried,Stephen keshi did his best,nd for our fynest goal keeper Vincent enyeama,he's d best goal keeper ve seen in dis tournament,top 5 goal keeper in d world,so unlucky he's african,he wuld ve bin more recognised dan dis,d only keeper dat has made more saves(19)in dis world cup,in jst four matches,he's jst da BOMB.UP SUPER EAGLES,God Bless Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by otokx(m): 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2014
That short french guy Valbuena, the guy morale been dey very high.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2014
Sigh! Nt rily sure dia z any MOTM...buh I troway ma cap 4 Eyeama.Even tho he ended up failn.he rily tried.I share ur pains bro...I no sae u no go fit slip 2nyt.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2014
pogba
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by collitexnaira(m): 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2014
That matudi guy na idiot, he should have given Mikel dat injury nd spare onazi for us, mikel na short one for field
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by billyG(m): 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2014
Na dat french shortie called mathieu valbuena,he dey play like 2 pple.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by xtocom: 10:42pm On Jun 30, 2014
grin grin i think is Yobo and Mikel
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by shizzle11(m): 12:34am On Jul 01, 2014
God will punish anybody that mention osaze here. Why the iddiott kicked a ball that was going out for a throw in to corner kick still beats me, and that unfortunately led to the second goal, with he connivance of calamity yobo. nonsence

MAN OF THE MATCH: PAUL POGBA
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by festuzinic(m): 5:12am On Jul 01, 2014
ONAZI
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by naijaboyof4life(m): 5:47am On Jul 01, 2014
dhammyg: YOBO:HE DECIDED THAT HE HAZ TO SCORE BY FORCE IN THIS WORLDCUP.SO HIS DESPERATE AZZ HAD TO DO A OWN GOAL.
MAY SANGO&AMADIOHA FIRE HIS LEFT YANSH FOR THAT angry

MIKEL: EVEN A SNAIL WOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIM.HE WAS JUST LIKE A MERE OBJECT ON THE FIELD.TOTALLY USELESangry

MAY SANGO&AMADIOHA FIRE HIS RIGHT YANSH FOR HIS SLUGISHNESS angry

AM SORRY IF AM OFF POINT.BUT AM JUST REALLY ANGRY NOWangry

BUT TO ME THR MAN OF THE MATCH WAS ENYEAMA OR POGBA

BUT CHAI POGBA A HALF CONGOLESE AND HALF GUINEAN SENDING HIS FELLOW AFRICANS HOME.
NAIJA DON SUFFER embarassed

Mikel actually played better, what game were you watching.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:27am On Jul 01, 2014
My sweery-Mikel Obi kiss

and that cutey-Victor Moses wink
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by uchejames2(m): 11:30am On Jul 01, 2014
What is a Mikel?1. A Magician: He's right in front of you for
90 minutes, but you only get to see him for 30seconds picking
up a yellow card.2. A Mikel is a Nigerian Ferrari with the
engine of a Picanto.3. A Mikel is anything that has weight,
occupies space, breathes but remains stationary.4. A Mikel is
a confused strolling object that has no focus.5. It is an SI unit
for measuring deceleration, e.g the car decelerated by 2
mikel/sec.6. The botanical name of a snail, Mikelis Obilis7.
Anybody who can pass the ball but can't shoot, cross, head, or
be creative. e.g, My late grandma is a Mikel.8. A mikel is
that footballer who is allergic to goals. Thank God I no dey support nigeria cos my mama na congolese my papa gabon.. But I reside in nigeria....nonsenseWhat is a Mikel?1. A Magician: He's right in front of you for
90 minutes, but you only get to see him for 30seconds picking
up a yellow card.2. A Mikel is a Nigerian Ferrari with the
engine of a Picanto.3. A Mikel is anything that has weight,
occupies space, breathes but remains stationary.4. A Mikel is
a confused strolling object that has no focus.5. It is an SI unit
for measuring deceleration, e.g the car decelerated by 2
mikel/sec.6. The botanical name of a snail, Mikelis Obilis7.
Anybody who can pass the ball but can't shoot, cross, head, or
be creative. e.g, My late grandma is a Mikel.8. A mikel is
that footballer who is allergic to goals. Nonsense
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by rapmike(m): 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
M4gunners: This Ghana boy urs is becoming too much in this Forum.Can you shot a phuck up for once! If you hate Nigerians so, why are you then here?

It pains them.... They were there mocking us during the friendlies before the World Cup, the World Cup happened and their team fumbled badly while we excelled.... Am sure if we swapped groups, they will not even beat Iran not to talk of Bosnia
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by rapmike(m): 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2014
DailyNews: So sad, sighs. Stephen Keshi is just an over-hyped coach who's succeeding by chance/luck.

Keshi and Maurinho are no good soccer coaches; they are just lucky team heads, nothing more.

For how many months, Keshi refused to get two good players in his team to adequately train on:

1. Corner kicks
2. Free kicks

Its so shameful that we had more than 6 corners and couldn't even get any near goal post but French played just 6 and scored with one.

Poor striking force....when one striker moves forward with the ball, others will just stand idly on the pitch watching him like Telemundu until the opponent takes the ball or he loses it.

Look at that Osaze's far shot that French keeper punched out, none of our so-called players were nearby to strike it into the net, shameful.

Just 15minutes to go, our players went back to their default sluggish system of football with zero marking, zero passing accuracy and zero forward movement, gosh!

How did Mikel managed to become a footballer That guy ought to have been a truck pusher at Oshodi market, nonsense guy!

Moses....sighs....no wahala....u don try.

God bless Vincent Enyeama and Osaze Odewengie....those guys can be trusted even in hard times. Others are just occupying the pitch with no soccer knowledge just like Chelsea players this last season.

Shame on Keshi and his sluggish football style....he's just lucky, not a good coach at all.

Nigerians are ungrateful people... This is Keshi that won the Nations Cup for Nigeria and took us to the Knockout stages for the 1st time in 16 years! Yes he is not the best but certainly he is better than many of the coaches we have employed, not to talk of the fact that he was one of the lowest earning coaches in the world cup. If Keshi is bad, what will you call Del Bosque, Prandelli and Hodgson who coached better teams than us? Lets face it, he did his best, we should be grateful for where he has carried us to. Or are you forgetting how terrible it was before he stepped in? We failed to qualify for the Nations Cup of that year(2012) and now we are African Champions and we qualified to the knockout stages. That is better than Lagerback, Berti Vogts and Eguavoen did all together. All this was within two years( 2012 to 2014) aneg free am jare
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by OXYGEN01: 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2014
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by rapmike(m): 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2014
OXYGEN01: Your way of thinking is questionable. You mean drawing with IRAN.winning controversially against unknown BOSNIA,losing To ARGENTINA n FRANCE means you excelled ?...And pains who ?..Don't write whiles uve decided not u use your brain to think.

Guy, the Iran you are talking about held Argentina until injury time and probably lose that badly to Bosnia cos they would want to win that match. France is a former world cup champion and are unbeaten throughout the competition up til now beating a top rated Switerzland 5-2 and then we had excellent chances against them. Fine, maybe using the word excel was a bit over the top but we are better than Ghana in this World Cup, so face it.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by M4gunners: 7:25pm On Jul 01, 2014
rapmike:

It pains them.... They were there mocking us during the friendlies before the World Cup, the World Cup happened and their team fumbled badly while we excelled.... Am sure if we swapped groups, they will not even beat Iran not to talk of Bosnia
I,m beging to hate that nasty boy.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by isalegan2: 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2014
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by shakrullah(m): 5:00am On Jul 02, 2014
fingard02k: John Mikel Obi....

....May God punish you... He should be banned from kicking any round object in his Entire life.

Haba sheo le to yen ni
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Miscellaneous(m): 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2014
Jiggaisback:

You guys are not good. They said musa and on azz are only 21. I laugh in ibo and Yoruba.

shutup joor
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
edwife: Enyeama,I won't mind being your second wife.Save a heart grin grin grin

Osaze,God bless you

lol I caught you here though. You sef like better thing. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Fans Celebrates Arsenal Day In Okene / Femi Otedola, Amaju Pinnick Visit Christian Chukwu At Hospital, London [photos] / Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.