Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? (30015 Views)

Nigeria Vs France Prediction / Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 / Nigeria Vs France: (3 - 5) On Pens In U-17 Women's World Cup 4th Oct 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by nigeriantalent: 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2014
Josephine Yobo and Didier Pogba grin
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Ayoswit(f): 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2014
I've said it dt my revelation i had tonite was nt hoax like pple thought. i said i saw opponent celebrating while keshi lie flat on d floor

anyway to d topic- i give it 2 dt akwa-ibom finest- inemesit Vincent enyeama
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by sagaciousone(m): 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2014
Yobo actually played well... The own goal was unfortunate... It wouldn't have counted if Nigeria won the match
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by olajide8(m): 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2014
Coldfeet: Kanu Nwankwo for that brilliant goal.
Clueless*
Clueless*
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by olajide8(m): 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2014
Clueless*
Clueless*
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Lily4star(f): 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2014
Have you guys noticed since the beginning of the Knockout stage teams that came 2nd during the group stage ve all been loosing, Mexico, Greece, Chile, Uruguay and now Nigeria. Chaii

I swear I won't blame the SE, I blame myself, my expectations for them was sooooo high, thank God I didn't end up with a heartattack
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Innodon(m): 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2014
We are robbed by the ref.....I think the racism have come to stay in football.We scored and the ref and linesman ruled it out, French player Matudi deserve a red card for the tackle on Onazi but the ref only thinks it's a yellow card offence. I think Fifa wish to see all the African teams out of the tournament. It happened to Nigeria at the 1994 world cup. ...The Italians injured Amuneke who happens to be the best Nigeria player on the pitch that day. No This time it's Onazi. ...Well No sentiment against France, I think Blatter need to step down as Fifa president.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by folba(m): 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2014
makkitush: Mourinho must sign this pogba ooh.£60m will do.but if jventus are still stalling the deal then he should put mikel as a sweetner.
Perfect fit for chelsea nd Mou style buh the likes of Ramires will bear the consequence
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by AUDREYBEE: 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2014
IMMEDIATE RECRUITMENT FOR ACCOUNTANTS & CREDIT OFFICERS

Job vacancy for an Internal auditor in a newly licenced financial institution in Lagos.
Accounting graduates with ICAN/ACCA (in view) send your cv to hrmandfinance@gmail.com not later than Friday,July 4th, 2014
Vacancy also exists for an experienced Credit/Sales officer (required to generate risk asset portfolios) send cvs to hrmandfinance@gmail.com not later than Friday,July 4th, 2014.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by ba7man(m): 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2014
In a way, I'm glad we lost this match.

At least President Jonathan won't add the Eagles performance to the list of his achievements during his Presidential campaign. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by brownlord: 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2014
Good outing, we played 10 against 11 in group stage and 9 against 11 in this game, Mikel and Moses is the worst thing to happen to Nigerja.

Mikel is just FIFA fair play, Moses got no ball sense, atleast it showed babatunde was missing and the moment Onazi was stretched out, everything he was covering exposed. Never again will I defend Mikel in any argument he spoilt this World Cup for us.

God bless
Enyeamma.
Osazee
Infact all including yobe, he did well even though he scored against us.

Good job boys.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by andywaves(m): 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2014
I dont know why everybody is calling mikel n moses we have always been a sucker for names when a player makes a dribble we say he is d best in d world but when he slips we want to curcify

yobo had a good game made some crucial blocks n challenges he s only error was d own goal bt I wonder why a player that hasnt played up to 10 competitive games in the whole season will start

We brought in babatunde n he turned to be a revelation I believe there re a lot more revelations on d bench moses had a clear cut chance to shoot but he chose to dribble d only perfomers in d team were those that had regular team football all d bench warmers flopped better to be a big fish in a small pond than a small fish in a big pond
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Jiggaisback: 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2014
brownlord:

Useless Ghanians even with the 3 million your president brought you guys still crash out like sosoliso, may be he wanted to come bribe your way through. Idiat

What did you do, it took the ref for you to make it to the second round. Now the boko bois are coming home. Tnk God, loudmouth idiots. Plenty Eba awaits you in sokoto.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Jiggaisback: 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2014
Miscellaneous: mikel and Moses spoilt all our worldcup games.....

that's all i know!

You guys are not good. They said musa and on azz are only 21. I laugh in ibo and Yoruba.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by brownlord: 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2014
Jiggaisback:

What did you do, it took the ref for you to make it to the second round. Now the boko bois are coming home. Tnk God, loudmouth idiots. Plenty Eba awaits you in sokoto.

Bastard, your poor country that wanted to go bribe with 3 million, useless poor black ape, want to always rub shoulder with Nigeria, your country depend on appearance fee.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by 3coins(m): 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2014
only fools will abuse the super Eagles...yobo played Well..the own goal was very unfortunate....nice game..I am proud
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by 3DCYCLOPS: 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2014
Blaise Matuidi..definitely
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Coldfeet(f): 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2014
olajide_07:
Clueless*
Clueless*
You can't understand it! So please don't bother trying to.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2014
Ayoswit: I've said it dt my revelation i had tonite was nt hoax like pple thought. i said i saw opponent celebrating while keshi lie flat on d floor

anyway to d topic- i give it 2 dt akwa-ibom finest- inemesit Vincent enyeama
you re such a pretty gurl...add me on twitter @jidejamez
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by fearlessigboman(m): 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2014
brownlord:

Bastard, your poor country that wanted to go bribe with 3 million, useless poor black ape, want to always rub shoulder with Nigeria, your country depend on appearance fee.
Guy just ignore dah small boy..
cant u see he is simply seeking for attention ,
I posted his first insult, no one noticed him..
he posted his second nd third before u started exchanging words with him..
just ignore him..
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Hero10001: 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2014
Bring back our boys!
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Ninilowo(m): 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2014
blueto: Yobo and Ruben should be banned 4rm football angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by kennosklint(m): 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2014
Nigeria inability to protest cause dem dia lost.nd d absent of onazi open up d naija mildfield...mayb mikel is thinkin he av a place in d chelsea squard nd wants 2 prevent injury or he is nt ready 4 dis tournament I don't undastand.4 mikel's information he will nt play football again cos he refuse to advertise his goods....d ref is a demon as for father yobo na God get ur case...gud play though 4rm d super eagles bt luck weren't on our side...#one love naija
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by brownlord: 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2014
3coins: only fools will abuse the super Eagles...yobo played Well..the own goal was very unfortunate....nice game..I am proud

No one is abusing our SE, only some foolish black charcoal Ghanians that just can't resist seeing us

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Jiggaisback: 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2014
brownlord:

You mad bruh, you must be mad. Anyway fuk u, fuk u

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4WAZzhvHXo
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by brownlord: 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2014
fearlessigboman:
Guy just ignore dah small boy..
cant u see he is simply seeking for attention ,
I posted his first insult, no one noticed him..
he posted his second nd third before u started exchanging words with him..
just ignore him..

I know he's just seeking attention, he's a fool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by babyjoker(f): 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2014
blueto: Yobo and Ruben should be banned 4rm football angry
chai are u that mad at them?
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by EnterPRO: 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2014
ajalaolanr: you watch the game at all?

yes oh, na d people way I see dem work be dat
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Jiggaisback: 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2014
brownlord:

No one is abusing our SE, only some foolish black charcoal Ghanians that just can't resist seeing us

Like your dumbazz wasn't doing the same when Ghana lost. See you boko bois want everyone to mourn with y'all during your lost. That's why noone in Africa likes Nigeria. I am so happy Nigeria lost Tnk God.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by brownlord: 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
Jiggaisback:

You mad bruh, you must be mad. Anyway fuk u, fuk u

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4WAZzhvHXo

Alright go do something to help your poor country, very soon the west will stop giving you aid, and your cocoa can't survive your already dead economy that rely so much on Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by goksongold(m): 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2014
vincent all the way!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Fans Celebrates Arsenal Day In Okene / Femi Otedola, Amaju Pinnick Visit Christian Chukwu At Hospital, London [photos] / Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.