Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? (30011 Views)

Nigeria Vs France Prediction / Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 / Nigeria Vs France: (3 - 5) On Pens In U-17 Women's World Cup 4th Oct 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by judah2000: 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2014
I'd say Enyeama...

Mikel shd be given an award - THE WORST PLAYER OF THE TOURNAMENT

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Kunzu(m): 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2014
I Really wish I know who to give. But evrybody played well except some Big boys who dey field dey catwalk
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by ikweremilitant: 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2014
yuncka: God bless Enyeama.
d wost be say d ref take style Bleep up smal.se dat chalange on onazi na striaght red card
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Bukwazy(f): 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2014
D jazz wey we use cum backfire... Dats y 1 spirit enta Yobo... I no knw y e no juz leave enyeama mak e do in tin... e go do sabi sabi lol... Make dem rent one faz me i faz u 4 am oo mak e no cum naija oo
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Ovie56(m): 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2014
seems like our boys are coming home before our girls #BringBackOurBoys
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by JerryJJZ(m): 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2014
Vincent Enyeama is like how the mighty are falling........ He is really faulted in d two goals,,,,,, diz is Enyeama failure not Nigerias..... The person i pity most on dat field is Onazi dat got ankle injury....
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Oveyobaba: 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2014
I don't care what anybody says but ogun go kill mikel

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Michyeddy(f): 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2014
maryhaam: that shows you ain't a football fan.
shun the human...he/she didn't even watch the match...#slow poke like mikel

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by justi4jesu(f): 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2014
Enyeama
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by daywalker12911(m): 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2014
I just lost a huge sum of Money and u re here talking about Man of d match. God punish Yobo n Mikel and d Op sef

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Emrey: 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2014
Its quite pathetic dat will lost d match,,enyeama was quite impressive but i guess a lil bit of overconfindence kus him d first goal,,,mikel na bole,,,he nid to b roasted,,,,

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by class0247: 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2014
Football is so unfair....from the beginning of the match Onazi was been target he manage to come on and they finally took him off...
After that the French guys could boldly come out and attack
What a wicked world...anyway nice try

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by makkitush: 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2014
MENS OF THE MATCH: paul pogba nd valbuena
FLOPS OF THE MATCH: mikel nd emenike
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by myola777(m): 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2014
joseph yobo, he can never miss that own goal
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by dondumexx(m): 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2014
bin gbagbo: mikel grin grin
You are sick...intensely sick!
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Matthewbriggs(m): 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2014
Enyeama without him France would've spelt Nigeria... Our defending was poor. My pain was how we easily gave up towards the end and started playing rubbish football. Also how osaze left the ball to go which resulted to the conner kick that lead to the last goal is pissing me off... talkless of yobo's own goal. Damn.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by LawFight(m): 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2014
shelter4luving: am not a football fan. but Mikel all the way
obviously u've not bin watching d WC games...Na curse u for d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ curse am
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by MaziOmenuko: 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2014
Women of the match;
Mikel
Mikel
Mikel
Mikel
Mikel
Mikel
Mikel
Mikel

And finally....

Mikel

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2014
I think we should just Count Our loses on Mikel.. He is Such a Waste..
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Bitojoe(m): 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2014
bin gbagbo: mikel grin grin

welldone bros, you dey try well well
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by makkitush: 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2014
daywalker12911: I just lost a huge sum of Money and u re here talking about Man of d match. God punish Yobo n Mikel and d Op sef
so u put ur money for this lacklustre nigerians.sorry ooh
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2014
mikel!he played great for the french side.moving out of their way to give them a free run at our defence
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Temmytea70(m): 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2014
What is a mikel?.....The botanical name of a snail, Mikelis Obilis.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by judah2000: 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
Mazi_Omenuko: Women of the match;
Mikel
Mikel
Mikel
Mikel
Mikel
Mikel
Mikel
Mikel

And finally....

Mikel

LMAO

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
God do not share His glory with Men. If the super eagles had won, who will the glory be attributed to? It's high time all these end time Prophets kept their mouth shut.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Shinelle(f): 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
ENYEAMA ofcourse.... Man of the worldup sef + Victor Moses did well at defending which makes me wonder how much more redundant can our defenders be! jeezzzzz
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Tempsokes(m): 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
Finally VALBUENA was everywhere...... He won it for france! Man of the watch!
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by shadrach77: 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
Now this is my last take on our World Cup ouster:
1. We need a good coach. Someone who can make good selections and who can read games. It was obvious throughout the World Cup and even at the Nations Cup that Keshi had no clue. All he had been doing all this while is "trial and error" which can carry you for a while, but then at a top level like the World Cup, if you don't have anything upstairs, you will be exposed. Only one change changed the game for France. One player going out, ended it for Nigeria. For us to achieve at this level, we need a top tactician and obviously Keshi is not one

2. Yobo confirmed once again that he is a calamity. Thankfully, he can now relax with his 101 caps. I don't expect to see him in national colours again

3. We had no midfield. Mikel is very much overrated but due to lack of confidence, our coach feels he is irreplaceable

4. Enyeama is an average keeper contrary to general belief. Two of the four goals conceded in this tournament were his fault

5. Pls don't blame the referee for dissalowing our "goal". In competitions like this some decisions go against you, some go in your favour. When the referee dissalowed BH's goal, nobody complained

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry cry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
Mazi_Omenuko: Women of the match;
Mikel
Mikel
Mikel
Mikel
Mikel
Mikel
Mikel
Mikel

And finally....

Mikel
mikel plays for chelsea with an alias the blues,the french side's alias is also the blues.he was confused didnt know which team he was on.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by basty: 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2014
Please where is Mikel? Keshi should have taken Mikel to Blasil. I beg this is my opinion. Candid opinion.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by ladypraise(f): 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2014
Na the goal keeper ooooooooo
Super eagles una
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Activity77(m): 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2014
No oda dan enyeama.....safe and reliable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chelsea Sign Jorginho On A Five-year Deal From Napoli / Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today / Name Your Favourite Double Strike Force.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.