Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? (30019 Views)

Nigeria Vs France Prediction / Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 / Nigeria Vs France: (3 - 5) On Pens In U-17 Women's World Cup 4th Oct 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by folba(m): 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2014
I would have given it to Enyeama but for that costly game changing monent I will surely give it to Paul Pogba.A classic performance both in d defence and attack,beaming with confidence throughout the game.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Emilliw3m(m): 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2014
some one will no sleep today oo. hope jona is watching dis
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Oke13: 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2014
Well, i give it to Enyeama. He was just fanstatic 2day
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Tocheagle(m): 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2014
Mikel and yobo

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by PapiDShipCapt(m): 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
Me ofcourse. I was shouting and vibrating all the while.

Enyeama come and save my relationship oh, after that goal I literally threatened to blow my baby out of anger cos she was laughing all about. Now she is packing her face from me...

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by makkitush: 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
folba: I would have given it to Enyeama but for that costly game changing monent I will surely give it to Paul Pogba.A classic performance both in d defence and attack,beaming with confidence throughout the game.
Mourinho must sign this pogba ooh.£60m will do.but if jventus are still stalling the deal then he should put mikel as a sweetner.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Richhard(m): 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
Read what i post about mikel before the match www.nairaland.com/1791679/why-no-one-calling-mikel
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by easyelliot(m): 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
Even a blind man could see Progba was the man all game long.....nothin but space all game long.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Jiggaisback: 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2014
Stupid Nigerians though that they can make it to the quarters. Thank God the boko bois are coming home
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by kobonaire(m): 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2014
I don't understand. How do you have man of the match when the team lost??
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2014
Enyeama is my man of the match. d fault is on keshi 4 nt bringing 9ja's best legs
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by rash47(m): 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
Stephen keshi, for bringing us this far.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by bellisma(f): 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2014
That short french guy lol. What's is his name? Pls ad me pin:24DFE1EC for your one stop online store and delivery services and starting your business with little or no money
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by searay(m): 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2014
Okocha and C. Ronaldo
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by hunter21(m): 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2014
you'd know there is somthing inately wrong with the black man when in the year 2014 a person of joseph yobo is allowed to play a full 90 minutes match in the knockout stages of a fifa world cup.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
The French coach was like, '' Cripple their midfield and victory will be ours''.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by phadat(m): 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
let me ask guru Mara or whatever he calls himself, who the man of the match is
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Waspy(m): 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
The Referee, He is a stewpid and biased son of a thousand fathers angry angry

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by brownlord: 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
Jiggaisback: Stupid Nigerians though that they can make it to the quarters. Thank God the boko bois are coming home

Useless Ghanians even with the 3 million your president brought you guys still crash out like sosoliso, may be he wanted to come bribe your way through. Idiat
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by safarigirl(f): 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
Jiggaisback: All the talk and you couldn't even get a goal. I told y'all your strikers can't score. Where is safarigirl, blueto, Naija noni, Mikron, and all the loud mouth Nigerians.

Even though you played well, you were only put in that situation because of the ref and easy group.

I am happy that Nigeria lost. Tnk God the only mistake in the World Cup has been corrected.
no worries. We lost in the Round of 16, once again.

The goals were silly, agreed. They still played great

You're in no position to gloat. Ghana finished as one of the worst teams in the tournament. Only better than Honduras, Australia and Cameroon. We remain the only African team to have had 3 Round of 26 berths. I'm not interested in going back anf gorth with an egghead like you, so don't assume for even a millisecond that I'm going to reply whatever im.becilic retort your warped brain comes up with.

Twas a good run from the boys.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 30, 2014
Abeq shey Niqeria don equalise 4 ya syd,,dZ my tV too dy slow jhare

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by uo067: 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2014
Enyeama n Pogba 4me...
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2014
Ogeyi Onazi...
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by ope4all: 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2014
Someone help Keshi oookkoko

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by kenmaro: 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2014
Vincent Enyema
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by usermane(m): 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2014
brownlord:

Useless Ghanians even with the 3 million your president brought you guys still crash out like sosoliso, may be he wanted to come bribe your way through. Idiat
Good response, it mean some Ghanians have been praying for us to lose. Anyway i don't see Nigeria making it out of the group stage if they were in a group with USA, Portugal and Germany.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Maximus85(m): 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2014
Mikel is the woman of the man. May God bless his sluggishness.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Gamji007: 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2014
blueto: Yobo and Ruben should be banned 4rm football angry
Add Mikel to the list. angry

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Jiggaisback: 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2014
safarigirl: no worries. We lost in the Round of 16, once again.

The goals were silly, agreed. They still played great

You're in no position to gloat. Ghana finished as one of the worst teams in the tournament. Only better than Honduras, Australia and Cameroon. We remain the only African team to have had 3 Round of 26 berths. I'm not interested in going back anf gorth with an egghead like you, so don't assume for even a millisecond that I'm going to reply whatever im.becilic retort your warped brain comes up with.

Twas a good run from the boys.

No one in the right mind will say Ghana was one of the worst teams. If we were to take a poll of the best performing between Ghana and Nigeria. Ghana will win hands down. You are only in the next round because of the ref and easy group.

I told y'all your strikers can't score. Ghana remains the best team in Africa.

Of course you can't go back n forth because you have no fact. Your useless team has been dealt with. The only mistake in the World Cup has been corrected. Thank God the boko bois are coming back home.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by kiki1000(m): 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]My MOTM goes to Enyama dats for sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Fans Celebrates Arsenal Day In Okene / Femi Otedola, Amaju Pinnick Visit Christian Chukwu At Hospital, London [photos] / Messi: Ronaldo Motivates Me To Be Better; I Have A Whatsapp Group With Neymar