Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (249593 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by FriendNG: 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
Demmzy15:
Abeg help with some sources, I want to share with some

I couldn't find the link am looking for but check this one, even though the story in the link is one sided by xtains, they still admit Sardauna build grazing reserves.

. when the Sardauna of Sokoto, Alhaji Ahmadu Bello, became the Premier of the Northern Region, he established the first grazing reserves and “”stock routes” in Sokoto, Katsina, Zaria and Bauchi Provinces in 1965.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/grazing-reserve-ethnic-imperialism/

I Will check for a better link later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
Shaking my head for Nigeria. It is its own enemy of progress undecided

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by FriendNG: 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2018
Empiree:
Shaking my head for Nigeria. It is its own enemy of progress undecided

And those who Killed them where even honored. And their dead pictures become object of mockery to the north by the killers Kingsmen.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2018
Empiree:
what happened?. Herd's lands were taken before?.

And who are the farmers?

Either way, incessant killings is not the way to resolve dispute. It creates confusions. Asides, CAN and Christians aren't helping the situation by constantly nagging and harrasing muslims for the killings. That's senseless.

Besides, all concerned authorities shouldn't be sitting dumb and do nothing while citizens are butchered. And hence forth, herd's should have ranches across the country to keep their cows. Every Nigeria benefits from their herd's business. But cow shouldn't be roaming the streets. That's absurd.

^^^^^

newsynews:
When will you ever condemn killings perpetrated by Fulani herdsmen?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:32am On Jun 28, 2018
Empiree:
what happened?. Herd's lands were taken before?.

And who are the farmers?

Either way, incessant killings is not the way to resolve dispute. It creates confusions. Asides, CAN and Christians aren't helping the situation by constantly nagging and harrasing muslims for the killings. That's senseless.

Besides, all concerned authorities shouldn't be sitting dumb and do nothing while citizens are butchered. And hence forth, herd's should have ranches across the country to keep their cows. Every Nigeria benefits from their herd's business. But cow shouldn't be roaming the streets. That's absurd.
Kindly help yourself from this link and read to the next page. Point where i said their land should given to the govt for free?.
kattytamer:

...you expect communities to give up their ancestral lands (which they often fight neighbouring communities for) freely to fulanis because buhari said so? Why not say the cow meat should be sold for free also?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
Demmzy15:
vedaxcool:

Bros, you two need to watch this 2 mins video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOwv4QwxxLk

Sounds like NJAD is really restored. Other muslims are free to watch too and judge for yourselves. You are betrayed shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
Inna Lilah waina ilai rajiun

"Amir Jaish", Yahya Solati passed away

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
Empiree:

Bros, you two need to watch this 2 mins video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOwv4QwxxLk

Sounds like NJAD is really restored. Other muslims are free to watch too and judge for yourselves. You are betrayed shocked

He is right on many things he said, Trump will lead the ME into a much larger conflict, because leaders like MBS don't understand that Ultimately US serves the interest of the Israelis, whose value for human life is very dismal just like your heroes Russia, Putin, Assad and the Iranian regime you look up to, sees conflict as a means to entrenching division in the ME thereby strengthening it's hand.

But while he is courageous to say some truth, you prefer glorifying murderers to cover their atrocities. You defend a coalition of kufar to maiming and murdering Muslims while denigrating the Muslims they murder as traitors. This is the sad reality of your condition that no amount of videos you post of someone insulting sudais can ever cover.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
^^

A least you are getting better. Thanks for speaking elements of truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
Spreading Fake News By India Media House

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5okwz8foT8

Dr. Naik Responds To Fake News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSYMUaIzhoU

Rightnow, nigeria and india have same thing in common. Their govt and media are using religion and tribal differences to disparage their people by constantly portraying Indian muslims as violent extremists while shielding themselves from their responsibilities just like Nigeria media houses are currently doing about Fulani people.

Watch out for Media in Nigeria, is a bigot institution headed by christians constantly attacking Fulani people to shield the govt from thier basic responsibilities. Believe them at your own risk. Below is Indian woman condemning Indian govt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waUA6GSiJbY
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:48am On Jul 07, 2018
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by FriendNG: 10:46am On Jul 07, 2018
Empiree:
friendng, what do you think of this man?

It's not new. First the man is anti Buhari in 2007, in 2011 he is also against Buhari. He ask Buhari in 2015 not to contest, that he should allow Kwankwaso instead.

His main issue with Buhari recently is the arrest of former governor of Kaduna Lamaran Yaro. According to him stealing of public fund is not a crime in as far as you build mosque, use it to establish Sharia etc.

Also he doesn't consider sheik Nasirul dinul Albany to be a good Hadith scholar. He alledly called him a munafiq which is yet to deny it.

He is medical doctor by profession. Also part of his believe is Mazhaba Imamu Malik is superior to Bukhari or Muslim Hadith. Exacept in the case of Muttafaqun alaik (Both Bukhari and Muslim in single Hadith)

Last week in more than 2 hours audio he was exposed, where he lied, or quoting something from Bukhari that never even exist in the book.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2018
FriendNG:

It's not new. First the man is anti Buhari in 2007, in 2011 he is also against Buhari. He ask Buhari in 2015 not to contest, that he should allow Kwankwaso instead.

His main issue with Buhari recently is the arrest of former governor of Kaduna Lamaran Yaro. According to him stealing of public fund is not a crime in as far as you build mosque, use it to establish Sharia etc.

Also he doesn't consider sheik Nasirul dinul Albany to be a good Hadith scholar. He alledly called him a munafiq which is yet to deny it.

He is medical doctor by profession. Also part of his believe is Mazhaba Imamu Malik is superior to Bukhari or Muslim Hadith. Exacept in the case of Muttafaqun alaik (Both Bukhari and Muslim in single Hadith)

Last week in more than 2 hours audio he was exposed, where he lied, or quoting something from Bukhari that never even exist in the book.
Hummm, thanks for the exposition. I have been following his political stance randomly for 4 yrs now. If he doesn't slam Muslims he would slam P. Bukhari. I hate when he doesn't act objectively with sense.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by FriendNG: 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2018
Empiree:
Hummm, thanks for the exposition. I have been following his political stance randomly for 4 yrs now. If he doesn't slam Muslims he would slam P. Bukhari. I hate when he doesn't act objectively with sense.

Dr. Ahmad Abubakar Gumi is the son of Late Abubakar Gumi (RahimahuLLAH) who is the then considered as the cheif Justice of Shari'a in northern Nigeria.

The son is contrast of the father. They have different ideology. Just to clarify between the 2 names.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 7:57am On Jul 08, 2018
Empiree:
^^

So says a man who looks up to murderers and devils as worth ambassadors of peace. Your words rings hallow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
Empiree:
^^

grin grin grin Na small small bro. Brain validation no easy. They will get there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
CONNECT WITH YOUR FAMILY

When you are successful, the whole world will celebrate with you. When you fail, it is only your family that will be there. GO BACK TO YOUR FAMILY!

When you have palm oil on your finger, the whole world will come to lick. If its blood it is only your Family that will heal. CELEBRATE YOUR FAMILY.

If you are in the Government house, the whole world will seek you. If it is the mortuary only your family will come around you. VALUE YOUR FAMILY.

When you are one year in the office, the whole world will come to celebrate.
If it is one year in the cemetery, only your family will pay a visit. REMEMBER YOUR FAMILY.

When you have money to give, friends will come and enjoy. When you have bill to pay friends will run, only family will remain. SPEND TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY.

When you have coats of many colors, the whole world will love your presence. When you are naked only your family will stand to cover you. RESPECT YOUR FAMILY.

When there is fame to share everybody will be your friend. If there is shame to bear only your family will still be proud of you.SHOW LOVE TO YOUR FAMILY.

Prosperity attract the world, Poverty send them away from you. Poor or rich you have a place in your home.
HONOR YOUR FAMILY.

Loud ovation and kisses from the world when you succeed, shame and rejection from them when you fail.
Failure or Success there is a room for you in your family. CONNECT WITH YOUR FAMILY.

Glory be to God who set the solitary in families.
That is why I say. GOD BLESS MY FAMILY!

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by FriendNG: 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
Empiree who are Hakika faction of Sufism?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2018
FriendNG:
Emp.iree who are Hakika faction of Sufism?
I have no idea. Learning the name for the first time. I don't belong to any faction at all.

Where are they located?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by FriendNG: 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
Empiree:
I have no idea. Learning the name for the first time. I don't belong to any faction at all.

Where are they located?

It's a faction of Tijjaniyya here in Nigeria.

You should ask that your friend on WhatsApp let's see if he will be truthful to you.

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
FriendNG:

It's a faction of Tijjaniyya here in Nigeria.

You should ask that your friend on WhatsApp let's see if he will be truthful to you.
hummm, there is nothing to ask here. I think you basing your critisms in these pictures you ordered. This is nothing because, I can simply deduce that this is boy friend and girl friend situation or better still husband and wife.

Whatever the case, this is nothing to do with Tijjaniya. Anyone could kiss over another. I'm just trying to figure out what you are trying to derive from the picture?. I can't ask them question on Facebook based on the picture because there is nothing to ask.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by FriendNG: 12:37am On Jul 10, 2018
Empiree:
hummm, there is nothing to ask here. I think you basing your critisms in these pictures you ordered. This is nothing because, I can simply deduce that this is boy friend and girl friend situation or better still husband and wife.

Whatever the case, this is nothing to do with Tijjaniya. Anyone could kiss over another. I'm just trying to figure out what you are trying to derive from the picture?. I can't ask them question on Facebook based on the picture because there is nothing to ask.

Ok may be you know who are the Hakika and you lied that you don't know. Since you won't ask. I did not say u should ask him about the picture but asked him who are the haqiqa faction of Tijjaniyya.

Nobody says you should ask the question about picture. What is so hard to understand in what I read? You jump to the picture rather than the text.

You should ask him with open mind who are the Hakika faction of Tijjaniyya because I am interested in knowing his own view on Hakika.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:59am On Jul 10, 2018
FriendNG:

Ok may be you know who are the Hakika and you lied that you don't know. Since you won't ask. I did not say u should ask him about the picture but asked him who are the haqiqa faction of Tijjaniyya.
why are you nosy bro?. I have no reason to ask because there is no information, nothing to prompt me to do that base on what your are saying here. If they are doing specific things that you believe is wrong, then, I might consider that. I can always research what Hakika is about. That's not a problem for me. I don't know them.

Nobody says you should ask the question about picture. What is so hard to understand in what I read? You jump to the picture rather than the text.
Even your text doesn't have information that prompts my curiosity.

You should ask him with open mind who are the Hakika faction of Tijjaniyya because I am interested in knowing his own view on Hakika.
I can always ask but I'm just wondering if there is anything in particular that bothers you about Hakika?. I don't even belong to Tijjaniya. I only respond to certain practices deem inappropriate or not in harmony with Islam. As for the picture, for postng it shows that you have something in mind to say about it. Neither the pictures nor your text gives info.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by FriendNG: 1:09am On Jul 10, 2018
Empiree:
why are you nosy bro?. I have no reason to ask because there is no information, nothing to prompt me to do that base on what your are saying here. If they are doing specific things that you believe is wrong, then, I might consider that. I can always research what Hakika is about. That's not a problem for me. I don't know them.

You're also nosy. Can you count how many times you mentioned Demmzy or Vedaxcool about their belief?

What Hakika are doing is wrong. To me almost all what they are doing are wrong.

I can always ask but I'm just wondering if there is anything in particular that bothers you about Hakika?. I don't even belong to Tijjaniya. I only respond to certain practices deem inappropriate or not in harmony with Islam. As for the picture, for postng it shows that you have something in mind to say about it. Neither the pictures nor your text gives info.

Nope. My question is very simple even a primary school student can understand it. Do you know Hakika? you said No. Ask your friend for explanation you won't.

I want to know your stands on the Hakika ideology first before I posted what I considered anti-Islam, but then you don't know them.

If you study them and consider their ideology wrong then we are on the same page otherwise the ground is set.

So when I posted you won't start defending without knowledge. If you don't want to fine and good.

Am not forcing you to. Ok

3 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:23am On Jul 10, 2018
FriendNG:

You're also nosy. Can you count how many times you mentioned Demmzy or Vedaxcool about their belief?
Now you are coming out of your crib. What belief is mentioned about them?. I belief they are muslim. Issues we have here are just political. So i don't know where you are driving at.

What Hakika are doing is wrong. To me almost all what they are doing are wrong.
Now you are talking. You need to tell us what they're doing because i don't know them.

Nope. My question is very simple even a primary school student can understand it. Do you know Hakika? you said No. Ask your friend for explanation you won't.
I had no reason to ask about them bcus it is irrelevant to me. But now that you indicate they are doing something wrong, and i believe you mean religiously. Then, i can look into that to see what who they are and what they are doing. I cant just profile a group like that.

I want to know your stands on the Hakika ideology first before I posted what I considered anti-Islam, but then you don't know them.
You should have just posted it. This would have saved us long talks.

If you study them and consider their ideology wrong then we are on the same page otherwise the ground is set.
So far you are yet to give info about them.

So when I posted you won't start defending without knowledge. If you don't want to fine and good.

Am not forcing you to. Ok
I only defend what is islamically sound
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by FriendNG: 2:31am On Jul 10, 2018
Empiree:
Now you are coming out of your crib. What belief is mentioned about them?. I belief they are muslim. Issues we have here are just political. So i don't know where you are driving at.

Now you are talking. You need to tell us what they're doing because i don't know them.

I had no reason to ask about them bcus it is irrelevant to me. But now that you indicates they are doing something wrong, and i believe you mean religiously. Then, i can look into that to see what who they are and what they are doing. I cant just profile a group like that.

You should have just posted it. This would have saved us long talks.

So far you are yet to give info about them.

I only defend what is islamically sound

You're not ready then. If you cannot go and learn who they are then sorry for you. I specifically mentioned you because you're Sufi and I can post what I want without mentioning you. I am not the one to reach you about them because am not Sufi. Your Sufi friend is in the best postion to tell you who they are.

I won't be engaging with you even when I get to type about them because you don't know them neither are you interested in knowing them.

Who said you should profile a group? Show me pls? Go and study their general believe from Sufi like you on WhatsApp you won't. Then who is asking you to profile any group? You don't know them how can you profile them?

Bye.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:03am On Jul 10, 2018
FriendNG:

You're not ready then. If you cannot go and learn who they are then sorry for you. I specifically mentioned you because you're Sufi and I can post what I want without mentioning you. I am not the one to reach you about them because am not Sufi. Your Sufi friend is in the best postion to tell you who they are.

I won't be engaging with you even when I get to type about them because you don't know them neither are you interested in knowing them.

Who said you should profile a group? Show me pls? Go and study their general believe from Sufi like you on WhatsApp you won't. Then who is asking you to profile any group? You don't know them how can you profile them?

Bye.
That's what profiling means. When you asked me to inquire about them. That's profiling. Why do you think i am obliged to know about them?. Muslims are not homogeneous people. If they are doing something wrong other, groups are not responsible for thier actions. I have watched many brothers of Tijaniyya group who condemn fake people amongst them who claimed to be sufi but in reality they are goofy.

When the plumber guy who claimed to be salafi came here with his bogus ideology we all condemned him. Despite claiming to be salafy (till now), did i force it down your throat that he is?. No, bcus i know he is fake. The same thing applies here. If some people claim they are sufi you gotta be sincere enough and weigh their ideology with essence of sufism and islam.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Sissie(f): 1:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by FriendNG: 2:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
Empiree:
56That's what profiling means. When you asked me to inquire about them. That's profiling. Why do you think i am obliged to know about them?. Muslims are not homogeneous people. If they are doing something wrong other, groups are not responsible for thier actions. I have watched many brothers of Tijaniyya group who condemn fake people amongst them who claimed to be sufi but in reality they are goofy.

When the plumber guy who claimed to be salafi came here with his bogus ideology we all condemned him. Despite claiming to be salafy (till now), did i force it down your throat that he is?. No, bcus i know he is fake.

I have not say for ones in this forum that I am this or that so how can you force it down my throat?

The same thing applies here. If some people claim they are sufi you gotta be sincere enough and weigh their ideology with essence of sufism and islam.

You see you're still ranting. Some people Halima claim they Sufi. I ask you to research on them and weight them based on the essence of suffism but you refused. So what you typed above is baseless.

You don't want to learn about them then how can you tell whether ideology is in line with that of Sufism or they are just claiming to be.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
FriendNG:

I have not say for ones in this forum that I am this or that so how can you force it down my throat?

You see you're still ranting. Some people Halima claim they Sufi. I ask you to research on them and weight them based on the essence of suffism but you refused. So what you typed above is baseless.

You don't want to learn about them then how can you tell whether ideology is in line with that of Sufism or they are just claiming to be.
where did you say @ highlighted?. You didn't. I did. Quote where you said that.

The way you started didn't suggest anything other than pictures and you enquired about them from me which I see no reason why you asked me in the first place.

Now that you have elaborated your concern, we just have to wait until those people reply me but I don't know when. But if your intention is to condemn entire people based on what a faction is doing, which I suspect is what you are trying to do, that's OBVIOUSLY unjust.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by FriendNG: 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2018
Empiree:
where did you say @ highlighted?. You didn't. I did. Quote where you said that.

The way you started didn't suggest anything other than pictures and you enquired about them from me which I see no reason why you asked me in the first place.

Now that you have elaborated your concern, we just have to wait until those people reply me but I don't know when. But if your intention is to condemn entire people based on what a faction is doing, which I suspect is what you are trying to do, that's OBVIOUSLY unjust.

I ask you to learn on them did you? I ask you to consult your Sufi friend did you?

I never suggest you should ask vedaxcool but your Sufi friend.

That means he will explain to you based on Sufism.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.