Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,873 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (248107 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
FriendNG:

I ask you to learn on them did you? I ask you to consult your Sufi friend did you?

I never suggest you should ask vedaxcool but your Sufi friend.

That means he will explain to you based on Sufism.
I honestly don't understand you anymore.

What's vexdacool gotta do with this?. And must I know the group?. I am absolutely not obligated. The group can do whatever they want. Who cares?.

You could save all these back to back talks by simply posting their activities and we scale it on shariah of Islam. If it is against Islam we will condemn it. If it's commendable we will appreciate them. Simple isn't?.

It doesn't have to be Sufi this or that.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by FriendNG: 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
Empiree:
I honestly don't understand you anymore.

What's vexdacool gotta do with this?. And must I know the group?. I am absolutely not obligated. The group can do whatever they want. Who cares?.

You could save all these back to back talks by simply posting their activities and we scale it on shariah of Islam. If it is against Islam we will condemn it. If it's commendable we will appreciate them. Simple isn't?.

It doesn't have to be Sufi this or that.

Haven't I said this before that I can post it without mentioning you?

Haven't I said I am not forcing you to consult your friend?

It's not necessary. But then I mentioned you because you're also nosy.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
FriendNG:

Haven't I said this before that I can post it without mentioning you?
Do it already and stop talking cheesy

It's not necessary. But then I mentioned you because you're also nosy.
How am I nosy oo shocked
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2018
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by FriendNG: 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
Empiree:
Do it already and stop talking cheesy

How am I nosy oo shocked

Nope I will do it when I wish to. And like I said I don't expect you to chok nose on what u have no knowledge of.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2018
FriendNG:

Nope I will do it when I wish to And like I said I don't expect you to chok nose on what u have no knowledge of.
so why did you bother me in the first place?.

Because you thought I would comment on it?. I only defend what Islamically sound in any practices an especially if there is dalil for them.

Let's just say you are playing mind game shocked
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by FriendNG: 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
Empiree:

Because you thought I would comment on it?. I only defend what Islamically sound in any practices an especially if there is dalil for them.

Yes I know you must comment on it.

I just ask for your opinion. Because you seem to defend anything Sufi.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by FriendNG: 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
FriendNG:

Yes I know you must comment on it.

I just ask for your opinion. Because you seem to defend anything Sufi.
Because this is public forum not your bedroom forum cheesy. And no, I defend Islam. Whichever ideology it is so long it is in harmony with Sharia.

The reason we always clash however is because you guys have taken it upon yourselves to criticize anything that is not rational to you even if it has dalil. Example, group dhikr.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by FriendNG: 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
Empiree:
Because this is public forum not your bedroom forum cheesy. And no, I defend Islam. Whichever ideology it is so long it is in harmony with Sharia.

No you defend Sufi ideology more than Islam itself.

The reason we always clash however is because you guys have took it upon yourself to criticize anything that is not rational to you even if it has dalil. Example, group dhikr.

Like which dhirk do we criticize? The zikir that some of you claim the prophet or angel come down to earth on the middle of white material should not be criticize? That's rational to you?

The zikir that people faint?

Is reading Quran not Zikir? I have not seen any1 here criticize that because everyone knows it's rational.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
It Is A Win Win Situation

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
FriendNG:

Like which dhirk do we criticize? The zikir that some of you claim the prophet or angel come down to earth on the middle of white material should not be criticize? That's rational to you?

Is reading Quran not Zikir? I have not seen any1 here criticize that because everyone knows it's rational.
I don't even understand which language you are speaking grin cheesy grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by FriendNG: 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
Empiree:

Yeah I don't expect you to understand tongue
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2018
FriendNG:

you really have no genuine argument. You guys have criticized many valid practices. You can tell us which dhikr Angels brought down that they do?.

I have captured idea of you people long ago. You just like formenting your fellow muslims. This is how your trick works:

If you see a Muslim doing something you say it is not Quran and sunnah.

If you see a Muslim reading a chapter of the Qur'an for whatever their needs are, you say this is not how the prophet did it.

If you see a Muslim try to do it the way of the prophet, you say they need to do it the way sohaba did it.

If you see muslim following sohaba you say this is not how kulafah roshidun understood it.

If muslim provides you with evidence, you say the salaf and those who followed them didn't do it that way.

So I ask what exactly you people want?.

Anyways, just point out specific things you consider wrong that they are doing and let's see. Simple.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by FriendNG: 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
[s]
Empiree:
you really have no genuine argument. You guys have criticized many valid practices. You can tell us which dhikr Angels brought down that they do?.

I have captured idea of you people long ago. You just like formenting your fellow muslims. This is how your trick works:

If you see a Muslim doing something you say it is not Quran and sunnah.

If you see a Muslim reading a chapter of the Qur'an for whatever their needs are, you say this is not how the prophet did it.

If you see a Muslim try to do it the way of the prophet, you say they need to do it the way sohaba did it.

If you see muslim following sohaba you say this is not how kulafah roshidun understood it.

If muslim provides you with evidence, you say the salaf and those who followed them didn't do it that way.

So I ask what exactly you people want?.

Anyways, just point out specific things you consider wrong that they are doing and let's see. Simple.
[/s]

So you now understand which language I am speaking.
grin grin

You want to join different things together. Well I ain't going to do so.

I am specifically interested in Hakika ideology now not the Zikr that you guys faint, not the Zikr that prophet do come down on the white material you spreed. That are entirely something for another day.

I am standing on my ground you should go and ask ur fellow Sufi friend about Hakika but you don't want to. And it's not by force.

So at the time I wish I will post what I wanted to post concerning Hakika sect of tijjaniyya.

Even when I post it, it's not meant for people like you who don't know their ideology.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
FriendNG:
[s][/s]I am specifically interested in Hakika ideology now not the Zikr that you guys faint, not the Zikr that prophet do come down on the white material you spreed. That are entirely something for another day.

I am standing on my ground you should go and ask ur fellow Sufi friend about Hakika but you don't want to. And it's not by force.

So at the time I wish I will post what I wanted to post concerning Hakika sect of tijjaniyya.

Even when I post it, it's not meant for people like you who don't know their ideology.
I don't know who Hakika folks are and I am not obliged to. They are irrelevant to me as a group. If the guy on fb replies, fine. If he doesn't fine. I don't go about finding out what people do. And I am sure there are many groups out there you don't know about. So why is Hakika relevant?.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by FriendNG: 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
Empiree:
I don't know who Hakika folks are and I am not obliged to. They are irrelevant to me as a group. If the guy on fb replies, fine. If he doesn't fine. I don't go about finding out what people do. And I am sure there are many groups out there you don't know about. So why is Hakika relevant?.

Because they are the latest deviant sufi sect now causing nuisance.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
FriendNG:

Because they are the latest deviant sufi sect now causing nuisance.
that's their problem not me and definitely, not the essence of sufism. If they are causing nuisance in town, they are goofy
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
Media is primary problem of religion and political tension in Nigeria. Read this misleading headline and read the short article.

https://naijagists.com/muslim-man-sues-christian-girlfriend-for-refusing-to-convert-islam-and-marry-him/comment-page-1/#comment-671181
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hkana

Watch Shanara Mobley, mother of kidnapped 18yr old Kimaya Mobley at birth said she wished her daughter was never found or that she never returned. They have no close relation. Quite frankly this is terrible for her. It is understandable how the girl feels. She simply does not see her mother as her mother bcus there is no emotion there. Her love and all emotions are with her kidnapper 'mother'. I am afraid her biological mother will lose her for good undecided

This is latest 1 min video from yesterday. This is extremely Heart wrenching situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT1OeVZlUJk
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 10:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
I've watched it.
Oyibos are overhyped. Seriously... Why allow the child and kidnapper to still be in contact?

Isn't the girl supposed to be in a kind of rehab facility?

This is pure Stockholm syndrome at play...

In the end now, her biological mother is the victim. She's the worst hit. I pity her.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hkana:
I've watched it.
Oyibos are overhyped. Seriously... Why allow the child and kidnapper to still be in contact?
you can see how their "justice system" works grin I was going to say just that. But the thing is, the girl is of legal age. They believe she can't make decision now. Really pathetic undecided

Exactly. That's partially her mother's fault by the way. She should have invested her time on rehab for her daughter rather than wishing death penalty for the kidnapper.

In the end now, her biological mother is the victim. She's the worst hit. I pity her.
indeed, she gets hit hard now. You should read some comments. They really crazy. I can't stop laughing. On a serious note authority should help her but constitution won't let them. You know in America, they don't join people together. They break up people grin That's why divorce is rampant.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2018
I feel so sorry for the biological mother.

With this latest development, the whole story is now annoying me thanks to the flawed justice system.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Sissie(f): 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
Empiree:

You have time oh.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
Sissie:

You have time oh.
Lol, i know.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Sissie(f): 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
Empiree:
Hkana

Watch Shanara Mobley, mother of kidnapped 18yr old Kimaya Mobley at birth said she wished her daughter was never found or that she never returned. They have no close relation. Quite frankly this is terrible for her. It is understandable how the girl feels. She simply does not see her mother as her mother bcus there is no emotion there. Her love and all emotion is with her kidnapper 'mother'. I am afraid her biological mother will lose her for good undecided

This is latest 1 min video from yesterday. This is extremely Heart wrenching situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT1OeVZlUJk

It’s sad however I am not surprised the girl doesn’t love her and might even resent her for making her “mum” go to jail.

There is this other story. A man divorced his wife when the daughter was few months old and court gave the man custody, the Wife kidnapped the baby and later relocated to Australia, married a man and started a new life.
The man never remarried, spent all his wealth looking for his daughter for over 18yrs including doing tv interviews, he was obsessed about finding her and devoted his life to that, when he finally found the daughter she wasn’t interested in establishing contact with her biological father, she can to US because Australian govt sent the mum back to US and the mum was in jail. Goes to visit the mum, saw the father once and returned back to Australia. It was a sad story.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Sissie(f): 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
Hkana:
I've watched it.

How does this mean they are being overhyped. Except if the girl request it, the judge can’t cut connection as it’s not established that it will endanger her.

The mum needs to stop fighting her for keeping in touch with her other mum, and just try to gradually build a relationship with her. With time she will send her mother’s day greetings. She just feels it should be automatic but it can’t be.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Sissie(f): 5:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
Empiree:
you can see how their "justice system" works grin I was going to say just that. But the thing is, the girl is of legal age. They believe she can't make decision now. Really pathetic undecided

Exactly. That's partially her mother's fault by the way. She should have invested her time on rehab for her daughter rather than wishing death penalty for the kidnapper.

indeed, she gets hit hard now. You should read some comments. They really crazy. I can't stop laughing. On a serious note authority should help her but constitution won't let them. You know in America, they don't join people together. They break up people grin That's why divorce is rampant.

By law there is no reason to cut contact with her jail mum, she is no danger to the child, and the child is not a minor.

The mum needs to focus on what’s important and even though it’s hard she needs to ignore her daughter being in contact with the other woman. Emotions are high but this things don’t work that way.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
Sissie:

It’s sad however I am not surprised the girl doesn’t love her and might even resent her for making her “mum” go to jail.
Most definitely. I remember watching 2 hrs long trial when biological father was asked about possible sentence for the kidnapper, he decisively said "Death Penalty". Biological mother sad the same. They wasted time on kidnapper rather than getting close with their daughter. They thought the system was going to help them all the way. I sensed at the beginning when they pictured the girl and biological mother together laughing and looking happy as if everything was fine. But in reality is it disgusting. The girl is calling her kidnapper's sons brothers and other family members of her "mom" nephews and cousins. She simple sees them as family for good 18yrs. Lord, that relationship aint going away anytime soon. I think she may receive sense when she starts having kids of her own. Perhaps she will feel the pain her biological mother goes through.

There is this other story. A man divorced his wife when the daughter was few months old and court gave the man custody, the Wife kidnapped the baby and later relocated to Australia, married a man and started a new life.
The man never remarried, spent all his wealth looking for his daughter for over 18yrs including doing tv interviews, he was obsessed about finding her and devoted his life to that, when he finally found the daughter she wasn’t interested in establishing contact with her biological father, she can to US because Australian govt sent the mum back to US and the mum was in jail. Goes to visit the mum, saw the father once and returned back to Australia. It was a sad story.
Chai, it is really painful. There is no blame on the child at all. There is simply no attachment. Her biological father is a complete and total stranger to her. What a life. This one thing still good about Africa even though we are now losing it. Family members may still try to hold them but not in the West. This is why perseverance is very important bcus of the children involved. The father will suffer the pain until he dies. Only God can restore his daughter to his life. She probably see her step father as her biological father. Lord have mercy. This is why even if one adopts a child, Islam insists on calling the child by her father's name.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
Sissie:

The mum needs to stop fighting her for keeping in touch with her other mum, and just try to gradually build a relationship with her. With time she will send her mother’s day greetings. She just feels it should be automatic but it can’t be.
This is the problem. She wants everything in lump sum cheesy This is punishing the girl back. She be like "waiting a min. I am still trying to manage you as my mother but you pushing too hard". She needs to work around it and stop worrying about their communication.

Media is crazy. They portray the girl as "all happy" like she finally back to her biological parents. But in the background, it stinks and dirty.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
Empiree:
angry
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
Demmzy15:
angry
Kini cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.