Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (248133 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by FriendNG: 12:01am On Jul 12, 2018
Who are the Hakika sect?

Hakika sect come to existence at the time of Late Emir of Kano Alhaji Dr Ado Abdullahi Bayero. The "Hakika" born from Tijjaniyya sect of Sufism rubbishes the Islamic religion by throwing the holy Quran. Claiming Ramadan fasting, five daily prayers "Namaz" are not compulsory. They legalize criminality like Zina.

The leaders of Tijjaniyya have since revoke and distance themselves from the Hakika branch of Tijjaniyya sect.

However some scholars not from the Tijjaniyya have indicated the ideology of Hakika written in some of Tijjaniyya books which result in heated debates.

Similarly some of the Tijjaniyya followers are defending them because they believe fight against Hakika is fight against Sheik Ibrahim Inyas. Since both the two sect take him as a leader.

Late Ado Bayero RahimahuLLAH in his own wisdom called for arrest of Hakika members. Since then the Hakika sect seems to have died a natural death untll recent when the sect suddenly emerges again.

The Kano hisba Commander Malam Aminu Ibrahim Daurawa has called for the establishment of religious regulatory body to checkmate some religious sects extending the boundaries.

The Hakika sect are security treath to Kano. Because humiliating the Quran and other provacative anti Islamic outerance can lead to serious violence.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:13am On Jul 12, 2018
^^^

That's it. KIDS, yes, KIDS you will always found doing craps. Any sensible Muslim would condemn them.

This line in your post is enough to counter them.

The leaders of Tijjaniyya have since revoke and distance themselves from the Hakika branch of Tijjaniyya sect.

They are pseudo "Islamic sect" and not to be taken seriously other than checkmate and dismantle their organization. They have nothing to do with Tijjaniya order. This is not Sufism needless to say Islam, period.

They are just one of the many Signs of Akhir zaman.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by FriendNG: 1:21am On Jul 12, 2018
[s]
Empiree:
^^^

That's it. KIDS, yes, KIDS you will always found doing craps. Any sensible Muslim would condemn them.

This line in your post is enough to country them.

They are pseudo "Islamic sect" and not to be taken seriously other than checkmate and dismantle their organization. This is not Sufism.
[/s]

Sharrap you thought I copied this somewhere? I typed it myself. I add the point that some leaders of Tijjaniyya have distance themselves from them because they did and am not a biased some1.

Yet some of what they are doing have been traced in the doctrine of Tijjaniyya (meaning books of Tijjaniyya) which I said it cause heated debate. I don't have the time to transcribe and translate those long audios I would have done so.

The army are already alerted and they will soon be fish out. I pray including those Tijjaniyya guys that are defending them because they share same sheik Ibrahim.

I am a kid and who are you? Big for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:46am On Jul 12, 2018
FriendNG:
[s][/s]

Sharrap you thought I copied this somewhere? I typed it myself. I add the point that some leaders of Tijjaniyya have distance themselves from them because they did and am not a biased someone.
I honestly don't understand how you think sometimes. Where did I mention that you copied it or are you a mind reader?.

Yet some of what they are doing have been traced in the doctrine of Tijjaniyya which I said it causes debate. I don't have the time to transcribe and translate those long audios I would have done so.
I know you most likely would bring this up. But unfortunately, none of the tijjaniya shuyukh claimed obligatory salat is irrelevant. The line I quoted from your post already vindicated Tijjaniya. Besides you should bear in mind that there is bogus version of tijjaniya book which you guys used to argue against them. Those tijjaniya guys I met on fb yrs ago told me that. Ikupakuti also said the same thing, that current book of Tijjaniya is been tampered with. Either way, none of their shuyukh neglected salat. If I have the time I should just post videos of all of them that I can remember and pinpoint the mins where they recognized superiority of obligatory salat. Not only that, they also condemned those who claim salat is irrelevant. Sheikh Muhammad Rabiu AbdulMalik Adebayo A.K.A Baba'loworo comes to mind. He said "the ignorant ones said that salat is not obligatory upon them. They are fools".

The army are already alerted and they soon be fish out. I pray including those Tijjaniyya guys that are defending them because they share same sheik Ibrahim.
of course those shameless guys would attribute their naysayings to sheikh inyas(ra) but in reality they are on their own. This is why there must be proper coordination of religion in Nigeria. Hakika sect is not Sufi but a bogus anti Islamic sect parading itself under tijjaniya. You must be sincere enough not to attribute them to Sufi or Islam. They are not. They must go back to the basics or leave Islam altogether.

I am a kid and who are you? Big for nothing.
Bro, you like reading texts wrong. Who's calling you a kid?. If you can't understand me how are you gonna understand ESSENCE of tassawuf?. Lord have mercy. You are unbelievably incredibly.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:40am On Jul 12, 2018
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by FriendNG: 9:11am On Jul 12, 2018
Empiree:
I honestly don't understand how you think sometimes. Where did I mention that you copied it or are you a mind reader?.

I know you most likely would bring this up. But unfortunately, none of the tijjaniya shuyukh claimed obligatory salat is irrelevant. The line I quoted from your post already vindicated Tijjaniya. Besides you should bear in mind that there is bogus version of tijjaniya book which you guys used to argue against them. Those tijjaniya guys I met on fb yrs ago told me that. Ikupakuti also said the same thing, that current book of Tijjaniya is been tampered with. Either way, none of their shuyukh neglected salat. If I have the time I should just post videos of all of them that I can remember and pinpoint the mins where they recognized superiority of obligatory salat. Not only that, they also condemned those who claim salat is irrelevant. Sheikh Muhammad Rabiu AbdulMalik Adebayo A.K.A Baba'loworo comes to mind. He said "the ignorant ones said that salat is not obligatory upon them. They are fools".

of course those shameless guys would attribute their naysayings to sheikh inyas(ra) but in reality they are on their own. This is why there must be proper coordination of religion in Nigeria. Hakika sect is not Sufi but a bogus anti Islamic sect parading itself under tijjaniya. You must be sincere enough not to attribute them to Sufi or Islam. They are not. They must go back to the basics or leave Islam altogether.

Bro, you like reading texts wrong. Who's calling you a kid?. If you can't understand me how are you gonna understand ESSENCE of tassawuf?. Lord have mercy. You are unbelievably incredibly.

Fair enough if really the books are tempered but I don't expect the Tijjaniyya to allow the use of this fabricated books. They should as matter of urgency look into them remove what's wrong and produce latest version. I believe they can do so. It's not Quran it can be altered.

If not after Hakika some people will still read the Fabricated one and give rise to another group.

The Hakika are now recruiting unlearned villagers in Adamawa state. The army have shown some concern in other to avoid the repeat of Maitatsine or Boko Haram.

On the issue of Kids go and reread what you write.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:11am On Jul 12, 2018
FriendNG:

Fair enough if really the books are tempered but I don't expect the Tijjaniyya to allow the use of this fabricated books. They should as matter of urgency look into them remove what's wrong and produce latest version. I believe they can do so. It's not Quran it can be altered.
Even sahih Hadith collections contain some fabricated essays and they are not removed.

Even if they publish another version tijjaniya jawahir, it will still be tampered with in no time. The reason is very simply. Allah has promised that only Quran will forever be intact and uncorrupted. Therefore, there will always be mistakes in any other books on the planet besides Quran.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by FriendNG: 10:54am On Jul 12, 2018
Empiree:
Even sahih Hadith collections contain some fabricated essays and they are not removed.

Even if they publish another version tijjaniya jawahir, it will still be tampered with in no time. The reason is very simply. Allah has promised that only Quran will forever be intact and uncorrupted. Therefore, there will always be mistakes in any other books on the planet besides Quran.

This is not an excuse for not publishing new ones and never will it be a reason.

Any book produced today cannot be fabricated without people knowing. It's the era of technology.

Today you cannot alter Bible again without the likes of Zakir Naik and many others knowing.

So hiding under the reason that it will still be frabricated later on is baseless. Even if it will be at least they have save some people of their time.

Believe me this (the supposed fabricated books) will be the original doctrine of Tijjaniyya later on when the current scholars died.

If because the books will still be Fabricated is what stop the corrections and production of new version then it's clearly Taqiya. The books are in their original form then.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 11:12am On Jul 12, 2018
Empiree:
Kini cry
Why are you crying? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
FriendNG:

This is not an excuse for not publishing new ones and never will it be a reason.

Any book produced today cannot be fabricated without people knowing. It's the era of technology.
so why aren't sahih bukhari collections fixed long time ago then if this is era of tech?. Matter of fact, technology is what messed up everything more. It makes it easy to edit on electronic platform.

Now, the reason the book continued to be distorted is because of hypocrites and opposition of tijjaniya. They would deliberately write articles and place them online as if they are quoting from tijjaniya jawahir like Djawāhi al- maʿānī. Some brothers did the same here two years ago. Most of these articles are coming from Arabs anti Sidi Ahmad Tijjani(ra).

I just read one now and here are the comments under the article. Some of you brothers did the same here two yrs ago by copying article by that Arab guy and posted it here. When I asked for evidence of some of the claims from tijjaniya book, they could not bring it on. Later they would add their lies to their version of tijjaniya book printed by them. This is fitna.

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by FriendNG: 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
Empiree:
so why aren't sahih bukhari collections fixed long time ago then if this is era of tech?. Meter of fact, technology is what messed up everything more. It makes it easy to edit on electronic platform.

Sahih Bukhari is entirely a different case. If at all it has some distortion, it's always subject to argument. Same Hadith you considered da'if in Sahih Bukhari, some consider it valid. Both the two sides are ready to present their arguments.

While your own books are not Hadiths. Secondly in ur case no argument about it. We all know whosoever claim Sallah is not compulsory is unambiguously lying.

Now, the reason the book continued to be distorted is because of hypocrites and opposition of tijjaniya. They would deliberately write articles and place them online as if they are quoting from tijjaniya jawahir like Djawāhi al- maʿānī. Some brothers did the same here. Most of these articles are coming from Arabs anti Sidi Ahmad Tijjani(ra).

I just read one now and here are the comments under the article. Some of you brothers did the same here two yrs ago by copying article by that Arab guy and posted it here. When I asked for evidence of some of the claims from tijjaniya book, they could not bring it on. Later they will add their lies to their version of tijjaniya book printed by them. This is fitna.

Can the same be said about Sahih Bukhari. Use technology and edit it online and it will be exposed the following day. You cannot distort Sahih Bukhari in this era of technology, print it and sell without people knowing.

Your books are easily distorted because you guys are hidden it for reasons best known to you. Show me the English version of five Sufi books online. You hardly find that. Or they will ask you to buy online.

It's my advice to Sufi leaders they should correct the Fabrication in their books and published them online in their own official using different languages especially Arabic and English.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
FriendNG:

While your own books are not Hadiths. Secondly in ur case no argument about it. We all know whosoever claim Sallah is not compulsory is unambiguously lying.
I'm sure this was addressed before but you can only do as much as you can while people do what they gonna do.

As for your request you can be of help too but tabling your issues with them. I am sure you know where to contact some Tijjaniya elders. Meanwhile, a brother who is no longer active here told me a while back that these books are preserved in Arabic in ilorin but are mostly not published because of economic reason.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by FriendNG: 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
Empiree:
I'm sure this was addressed before but you can only do as much as you can while people do what they gonna do.

As for your request you can be of help too but tabling your issues with them. I am sure you know where to contact some Tijjaniya elders. Meanwhile, a brother who is no longer active here told me a while back that these books are preserved in Arabic in ilorin but are mostly not published because of economic reason.

Ok. Economic reason?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
FriendNG:

Ok. Economic reason?
At least what I was told by the guy. Whatever that means.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by FriendNG: 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
Empiree:
At least what I was told by the guy. Whatever that means.

Ok then.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
Most times I find it hard to read the comments on this thread especially when I know they are arguments. You see Muslims throwing insults at each other, thinking the worst about each other, while the direct OPPOSITE of such is what is ACTUALLY expected of us as Muslims.

Someone posts "kids" a PLURAL form, you (an individual/ONE person) took it as an insult. You didn't even wait to give the person the benefit of doubt.

If you guys must argue, be civil about it.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by FriendNG: 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
And who said you must read here. Carry your civility somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Dreydoe(m): 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
At d end of it all...may Allah have mercy on us all

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 8:25am On Jul 13, 2018
^^^
Amin thumma Amin.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hkana:
^^^
Amin thumma Amin.
How Does This Sound To You?

" Kamaya belongs to both families. She's been sister to someone else's brothers, cousins, sisters. You can not undo that. You can't unring the bell. It is kind of sad for mental health. It is PTSD thing. I think that 18 years is a just sentence (for Gloria) but i also think that judge should have at least restricted Gloria, this would have assisted Kamaya in learning to her biological mother. Right now, Gloria is having huge interference and this is very unhealthy "

The comment above caught my attention made in a short clip commentary..
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
It's similar to the thoughts I expressed the other day
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
I am not suprised undecided

Nigerians need to thread 2019 wisely.

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
cheesy

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
*DID YOU KNOW*

The First Church in Nigeria was built in 1842, some say 1898 (Google it)

BUT

1.The first Mosque was built in Ọyọ-Ile in 1550 A.D. (Google it)

2.The most recognized in history is the Great Mosque of Kano built in 1582.
The great mosque was built for Muhammad Rumfa in the 15th century and was moved to a new site by Muhammad Zaki in 1582.

However, history has it that mosques were built in

Iwo town in 1655 followed by

Iṣẹyin, in 1760;

Lagos, 1774;

Ṣaki, 1790;

and Oṣogbo, 1889.

The bottom line is whether 1550 or 1582, Islam has been in existence in Nigeria for almost three centuries before the coming of Christianity.

The British came and forced their religion on our forefathers which led to lots of them changing their names and becoming Christians.

Next time CAN talks about Islamization of Nigeria, please educate them.!
Islam did not just start. It has been there. If we did not islamize anyone all these years is it now because Buhari is president.

Why is CAN even screaming islamization now that for the first time a pastor is in the villa as vice president?
There was never an Imam who became Governor. In benue we had a Catholic priest as governor. In taraba we had a reverend both in Northern Nigeria. Now we have a pastor as vice President.

Please let religious bodies sow the seeds of peaceful coexistence not disharmony and needless suspicion.
QED!!!!

Copy and paste or share

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by FriendNG: 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
Empiree:
I am not supposed undecided

Nigerians need to thread 2019 wisely.

They are not ready to beat pmb. They will still recycle old politicians like Atiku, Saraki etc to contest against Buhari. Dead on arrival.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2018
FriendNG:

They are not ready to beat pmb. They will still recycle old politicians like Atiku, Saraki etc to contest against Buhari. Dead on arrival.
they are their own worst enemies
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by stixz(m): 7:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
Salaam alykum warahmatullah brothers and sisters. Please I need people to recommend themes for an upcoming Islamic lecture. The theme must be centred around Islam and Law. I would really appreciate
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 12:04am On Jul 20, 2018
Empiree, here's a video where I'm not hearing people screaming God! God! Allah! Allah! Or Jesus! Jesus! When a plane is about to crash.

Watch the video, maybe this will put stop to the fallacy that everyone pray during bad or scary moment.

This plane crashed in South Africa recently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk7XV-_GQxM

https://www.nairaland.com/4627305/final-moments-before-plane-crashed
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:02am On Jul 21, 2018
Question:

Christianity teaches that mankind is sinful by nature, and so they need the crucifixion as a way to clear humans of their sins. In Islam, do we believe that humans are sinful by nature aswell?

Answer:

The notion of the liability of all humans – including the prophets – to sin and error in Judo-Christian theology is driven from the concept of the original sin related to Adam and Eve, and inherited genetically to all mankind. The Old Testament unqualifiedly declared man`s native impulse to be evil. (Gen. 6, 5 ; 8, 21)

The crucifixion of Jesus in Christian doctrine is a ramification of human sinful nature. Thus, when you converse with them they sometimes ask you what your vice is, as if it is taken for granted that everyone must have vice or else they are not human.

Their argument can be formulated as follows:

– All humans by nature are sinful and exposed to the temptation to sin.

– Prophets are humans.

– Prophets are sinful and exposed to sins.

The thorough discussion about human nature with regards to sin must be discussed in the philosophy of ethics. Nonetheless, in a nutshell, from the Islamic perspective man is created pure and without a sinful nature. Man by nature only recognizes and enjoys the good. Evil is against his nature. Thus, ‘good` in the Quran is referred to as ‘al-Ma`roof’, meaning something known and recognized by human nature. On the other hand, ‘bad` and ‘evil` is introduced as ‘al-Monkar`, meaning something which is unknown and strange for the human soul. This concept is brilliantly illustrated in the following story:

Waabeseh ibn Ma`bad al-Asadi, one of the companions of the Prophet of Islam (s) narrates: I went to the Messenger of God to ask him about virtue (al-Birr) and vice (al-Ithm). Before I started, the Prophet (peace be on him and his progeny) said to me: “ O Wabeseh! Do you want to ask your question or you want me to answer it?”

“Please answer it then, O Messenger of God”, I surprisingly replied.

The Prophet said: “You came to ask me about ‘virtue` and ‘vice`, is it not?”

“Yes, O Messenger of God”, I replied.

The Prophet then stroked his chest with his hand and said: “Vice is what your heart doesn`t accept. Virtue is what your heart rests on. If people give you any other opinion on this, you ask your own heart for its (natural and healthy) verdict.”[6]

The Prophet`s answer is the most natural and logical way of addressing this theological question. As a healthy human I trust you admit the fact that any time you do something good, you naturally enjoy it and feel proud of yourself. Whereas, when you even think about committing a sin, you feel uncomfortable and wish not to.

In short, the Islamic perspective is that it is natural not to desire to commit a sin, and hence every human enjoys certain levels of infallibility. If ‘vice` is part of human nature, then all the moral teachings of the Prophet are a call to change human nature. Thus, one needs to be psychologically abnormal to follow any of the moral values. The infallibility of the Prophets by contrast proves that man (though a perfect man) can become immune from all types of sins and all various satanic temptations.

Answered by: Sheikh Mansour Leghaei

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:04am On Jul 21, 2018
Question:

One of the Ayat discussing people who have focused on materialistic aspects of life is “Surely We have created many of the jinn and mankind for Hell. They have hearts wherewith they understand not… etc.” (7:179).

I have a question regarding the fact that the Ayah mentions ‘we have created many of the jinn and mankind for Hell’, does this indicate most people were created for hell, may you please enlighten me on this Ayah?

Answer:

The main and real purpose of the creation is the demonstration of divine Mercy as stated in Surah 11 Ayah 111: الا من رحم ربک و لذلک خلقهم which is eternity in Heaven and all its bliss. The path to that is servitude to God which is mentioned as another purpose of creation in Surah 51 Ayah 56:  و ما خلقت الجن و الانس الا لیعبدون

However, the Almighty God due to His eternal wisdom knows that because of the free will He has bestowed upon man and the Jinn, some of them will not choose the path of worshipping to gain Paradise. But because the law of ‘freewill’ also is a divine law, it is correct to say what God has said in Surah 7, Ayah 179, that He has created them for Hell. Note the reason they are hell bound is also mentioned in the Ayah that they had eyes, ears and heart, so the means of prosperity wasgiven to them but they abused them until they lost them and as such end up in Hell. Therefore, it is correct to say they are created for Hell (as God knows the destination they choose) but God is not responsible for their wrong choice.

All similar Ayaat that sound like ‘Allah guides and misguides’, must be understood in the sense that ‘God guides’ meaning provides facilities for guidance, and misguides meaning He has created a law that abusing facilities leads to going astray.

Answered by: Sheikh Mansour Leghaei

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
As-salaam 'alaykum WarahmatuLLAHI Wabarakatuhu,

As part of our effort in seeing to reverts' financial challenges, we are announcing that U&A garment factory Ganmo Ilorin would like to train two reverts in garment production free of charge for a period of 6 to 12 months insha Allah.

Please, any interested revert should get in touch.

Meanwhile, as 'Eid draws nigh, we have started collecting names of hosts and reverts who would love to be hosted during 'Eid. Therefore, any Muslim who wishes to host a revert this 'Eid, and any Revert who would love to be hosted are invited to indicate interest and submit details {Name, Address and Phone number} to any of the phone numbers below via WhatsApp or SMS

Johnson AbdulAzeez : +2348179398383

Qaasim Ameenah : +2347032404324

In Shaa Allah, I will be hosting 5-10 reverts in Ilorin. Those not in Ilorin can come a day before and leave a day after 'Eid. Interested reverts should kindly get to me on WhatsApp only : +2347015779491

Also, Masjidul Hidaayah, beside Surrybee filling station, Elega Abeokuta, is also ready to host reverts on the second day of 'Eid.

May Allah make it easy. Ameen

Bashir Lucas Samson Lukman

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.