Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,488 members, 7,954,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:45 AM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (267690 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by usermane(m): 2:17am On Oct 12, 2018
Empiree:

You have made wrong allegation against me. Kindly quote me where i said @highlited please?.

Far as i know, this is what i said

I know that's what you said. But what you said is not reality. In Iran or Saudi, hijab and forced business dismissal for salat is not limited to Muslims, it is enforced on everyone(with very little exception for foreign non-Muslim rulers on visit).
Like the Chess tournament sometimes ago in Iran where Female chess player from India refused to participate because Iranian authorities insist on headcoverings for all women. Search on Google.

Now, you must pardon my venting, as it seem to have sunk you into trolling, taunting and gloating as you do with Christians and atheists in Religion section.

But my venting post was suppose to be my final response to you, so I unleashed my mind without holding anything back, for that last post. I do not desire to reply you anytime soon as you've proved now to be an avid opponent of human rights and freedom.

I wish you the best and hope that you sincerely, see the errors of your ways.

And please, grow up. Taunting is for kids.

Peace.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:27am On Oct 12, 2018
usermane:

I know that's what you said. But what you said is not reality. In Iran or Saudi, hijab and forced business dismissal for salat is not limited to Muslims, it is enforced on everyone(with very little exception for foreign non-Muslim rulers on visit).
Like the Chess tournament sometimes ago in Iran where Female chess player from India refused to participate because Iranian authorities insist on headcoverings for all women. Search on Google.

Now, you must pardon my venting, as it seem to have sunk you into trolling, taunting and gloating as you do with Christians and atheists in Religion section.

But my venting post was suppose to be my final response to you, so I unleashed my mind without holding anything back, for that last post. I do not desire to reply you anytime soon as you've proved now to be an avid opponent of human rights and freedom.

I wish you the best and hope that you sincerely, see the errors of your ways.

And please, grow up. Taunting is for kids.

Peace.
Alright, you have no evidence against me. Case Closed. Next time, do not allow your ego to take charge.

Peace With You Too
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:32am On Oct 12, 2018
Interesting

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:51am On Oct 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:43am On Oct 15, 2018
Refutation Of King Adeyeye Enitan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24TjtkUhxK8
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 12:08pm On Oct 15, 2018
Empiree:
Yoruba muslims and Christians must take not of this fake king, especially muslims. Islam has nothing to do with Yoruba religion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjFuRQhb48k

Read video discriptions

Lets put aside the compound rubbish of Ooni.

Yoruba as a race, where did we originated? There is absolutely no scientific evidence for the claim that it was in Ife. What is proven so far is that human origin starts in East Africa. Could be where Yoruba emanate?

The reason why I put this forth is that possibility of Ifa to have been in existence for long is high. And there is a chapter in it which the readers used to confirm that it talks about the coming of E'esa (Jawesun) and later the holy Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him and his purified household.

Yoruba religion is not totally idolatry. I am of the believe that it was later polluted just like other religion. Therefore, there is a possibility that Yoruba (or wherever we emanated from) had their sent Prophet(s).

Today, you can still feel part of Tawheed in their religion. Even Messengerhood. And of course day of judgment. And it encourage good deeds etc.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
Empiree:
Refutation Of King Adeyeye Enitan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24TjtkUhxK8

His questions are not philosophical. And his replies are not convincing. He talks more with emotion.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
AlBaqir:

His questions are not philosophical. And his replies are not convincing. He talks more with emotion.
His message, from my understanding, was to create awareness. He wanted prominent Muslim scholars in Yorubaland to refute the king
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
AlBaqir:

Lets put aside the compound rubbish of Ooni.

Yoruba as a race, where did we originated? There is absolutely no scientific evidence for the claim that it was in Ife. What is proven so far is that human origin starts in East Africa. Could be where Yoruba emanate?

The reason why I put this forth is that possibility of Ifa to have been in existence for long is high. And there is a chapter in it which the readers used to confirm that it talks about the coming of E'esa (Jawesun) and later the holy Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him and his purified household.

Yoruba religion is not totally idolatry. I am of the believe that it was later polluted just like other religion. Therefore, there is a possibility that Yoruba (or wherever we emanated from) had their sent Prophet(s).

Today, you can still feel part of Tawheed in their religion. Even Messengerhood. And of course day of judgment. And it encourage good deeds etc.
Yea, talking about ifa, it did speak about coming of Nabi Muhammad (saw). But all these oduduwa, obatala etc have compromised their religion.

I don't know where they got all that from. I believe those things were images made of woods later raised to level of deities.

Now, Yoruba religion, even though it was tawhid and later corrupted, it is badly corrupted to the point of no return. The best position is to eradicate it and only stick to fair cultural aspect like cultural dances, Aló apamó atí apagbe etc. No festivals like Oro, Osun, egungun, agemo, Eyò etc all these are Yoruba religions and we condemn these.

Interestingly, I just watched a newly released video by other oba Rasheed of Iwo few mins ago. He's calling all oba to turn away from ébó/égbé. He said because Obas are involved in these things was the reason for rituals activities and kidnappers along political line.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
Saheed Shittu replied Oni Of Ife grin grin

This gotta be some funny stuff grin

Oni deserves it grin

I was hearing "ogun oshoshi" first time by kabiyesi grin

Is like christian guy who debated Mallam Yusuf Adepoju. He said Quran ordered muslims to build church grin in his yoruba language he said Quran so pe ke ko shoshi. Mallam Yusuf asked for reference and he said sura "Ko shoshi" grin He was referring to Surah Qasas grin

Orisirisi
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
Empiree:
Yea, talking about ifa, it did speak about coming of Nabi Muhammad (saw). But all these oduduwa, obatala etc have compromised their religion.

I don't know where they got all that from. I believe those things were images made of woods later raised to level of deities.

Now, Yoruba religion, even though it was tawhid and later corrupted, it is badly corrupted to the point of no return. The best position is to eradicate it and only stick to fair cultural aspect like cultural dances, Aló apamó atí apagbe etc. No festivals like Oro, Osun, egungun, agemo, Eyò etc all these are Yoruba religions and we condemn these.

Interestingly, I just watched a newly released video by other oba Rasheed of Iwo few mins ago. He's calling all oba to turn away from ébó/égbé. He said because Obas are involved in these things was the reason for rituals activities and kidnappers along political line.

# First, according to scientific research, Yoruba, ibo emanated from eastern part of Africa. But when exactly is what is not clear. Of course that region is believed to have been where origin of man begun. Likewise, there is a possibility that was where "Yoruba religion" also came from. Naturally man migrates with his ideas and beliefs.

# Second, Yoruba claimed that ile ife is the "source" of mankind. Unfortunately there is no single fossil record to that effect. What Ife boast of is "òpá oranmiya" which they believe is brought by Oduduwa. According to them, the òpá when its age was estimated dated millions of years
That is yet to be recorded in any world known scientific research record. Besides, what is the reality of Oduduwa, Orunmila, obatala etc. Their reality or fossil record will help determine and estimated their arrival record to that region.

Interestingly, every tribe, community etc has her own story, folklore etc pertaining to the creation of the world. For now, the only standard verification we have is scientific method via fossil records.

Third, the Oduduwa, Obatala, Orunmila etc were probably human beings who were unique in one way or the other. And of course, after their death, they were probably immortalized and made demideities over the time.

From Ibrahim to Musa to Dawud to Sulayman to E'esa etc, there was 1000s of years, we expect stories to have been corrupt. The fact that there was no written record. You only keep record from mouth to ears stories. Thats why biblical stories different from Quranic account in many areas. And Quran style is narratives rather than detailed stories. In short history books are filled with lies. Imagine a community (like Yoruba) with no concrete record?!

Have you not heard that Queen Balqees kingdom was in Ijebu? grin grin grin It is believed that was from where ifrit (or whatever the name of that Jinn was) brought her throne within twinkling of an eye. It could be true and it could be false. Tracing historical location has always been the most problematic research today. New land and water formed over the years making a once upon a time "small world" expands. Earthquake, landslide etc enveloped and buried other historical locations making it almost non-existent in history.

Really our best bet today is scientific method and approach to verify theories and claims.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
Empiree:
His message, from my understanding, was to create awareness. He wanted prominent Muslim scholars in Yorubaland to refute the king

Too much insults. Lack of intellectual argument. I think it's high time for the Yoruba Muslims (especially scholars) to put down Yoruba claims in written record, research on them and refute. Muslims we see things too often with the eyes of "Quran and hadith". Unfortunately none of them is history or scientific book.

Sometimes, one historical figure could have different status as per time and location. Look at the case of Dhul Qur'nayn. Who was he and what was his region where ruled? Alexander the great was said to be a likely figure to mature him. Other possibilities were also stated. Even Alexander the great, his ideas and beliefs were also brought into scrutiny.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
AlBaqir:

Too much insults. Lack of intellectual argument. I think it's high time for the Yoruba Muslims (especially scholars) to put down Yoruba claims in written record, research on them and refute. Muslims we see things too often with the eyes of "Quran and hadith". Unfortunately none of them is history or scientific book.
This would be responsibility of Yoruba altogether. Problem is, Yoruba tradition rarely made reference to Islam and all their evidences were only base on oral tradition. Written traditions could only be found in small cities like ijebu-ode etc but that's now cultural than Yoruba religion. Some Alfas tried due to Ayah of Quran which says Allah sent prophets to every nation. Which means they explored Yoruba Odu ifa, they found traces of our Prophet (saw) therein just as we found evidence of him(saw) in Tawrah, Injil and Hindu book. Oni however should have made a little effort to reach out to Muslim scholars before making such unguarded statement on national TV. I am sure there are people like Baba Elebuibon who would disagree with Oni because what his claimed was never heard of. He may be conspiracy as well. Meaning, there may be people trying to promote orisha religion.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
AlBaqir:

# First, according to scientific research, Yoruba, ibo emanated from eastern part of Africa. But when exactly is what is not clear. Of course that region is believed to have been where origin of man begun. Likewise, there is a possibility that was where "Yoruba religion" also came from. Naturally man migrates with his ideas and beliefs.
I don't think Igbo would agree with this

# Second, Yoruba claimed that ile ife is the "source" of mankind. Unfortunately there is no single fossil record to that effect. What Ife boast of is "òpá oranmiya" which they believe is brought by Oduduwa. According to them, the òpá when its age was estimated dated millions of years
That is yet to be recorded in any world known scientific research record. Besides, what is the reality of Oduduwa, Orunmila, obatala etc. Their reality or fossil record will help determine and estimated their arrival record to that region.
Honestly, i was never proud of this unconfirmed historical account. Never for once talked about it outside.

Interestingly, every tribe, community etc has her own story, folklore etc pertaining to the creation of the world. For now, the only standard verification we have is scientific method via fossil records.
Yoruba was bad at keeping record.

Third, the Oduduwa, Obatala, Orunmila etc were probably human beings who were unique in one way or the other. And of course, after their death, they were probably immortalized and made demideities over the time.
possible. We have no choice but to use Islamic standards to rectify this mess.

Have you not heard that Queen Balqees kingdom was in Ijebu? grin grin grin It is believed that was from where ifrit (or whatever the name of that Jinn was) brought her throne within twinkling of an eye. It could be true and it could be false. Tracing historical location has always been the most problematic research today. New land and water formed over the years making a once upon a time "small world" expands. Earthquake, landslide etc enveloped and buried other historical locations making it almost non-existent in history.

Really our best bet today is scientific method and approach to verify theories and claims.
lol, yes. At Oke ERI, ijebu. Although where she died didn't really matter. It could be possible she didn't die in the Middle East territory just because she belonged there. Some believe the tomb is not hers but just another pious person.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
AlBaqir:

From Ibrahim to Musa to Dawud to Sulayman to E'esa etc, there was 1000s of years, we expect stories to have been corrupt. The fact that there was no written record. You only keep record from mouth to ears stories. Thats why biblical stories different from Quranic account in many areas. And Quran style is narratives rather than detailed stories. In short history books are filled with lies. Imagine a community (like Yoruba) with no concrete record?!

I am sorry I have to quote you in this section, vaxx. Maybe you can read some materials here

vaxx:
if you need a first hand evidence.......go straight to ife....it is not hidden. ...

Documenting it does not solidify it.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:38am On Oct 17, 2018
.... grin grin

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:00am On Oct 20, 2018
Help a brother

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:38am On Oct 21, 2018
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:17pm On Oct 21, 2018

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Amoto94(m): 8:45am On Oct 23, 2018
This is Khashoggi

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:34pm On Oct 23, 2018
^^
I don't understand her messange sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
^^^^^^

I guess she means he deserves what he got, many people are not ok online

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:18am On Oct 24, 2018
^^^

That's crazy. Even if he encouraged what she alleged, did he have to be executed by extrajudicial means?. Whats court stands for?. Besides, that would be US responsibility since he was Green Card holder. What Saudi authority did was similar to Israel killing Palestinian official in another country on false premise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:52am On Oct 24, 2018
Former British Prime Minister, Tony Blair's sister in law

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2018
China needs to set piority right sad

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:04pm On Oct 24, 2018

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
[sub][/sub]".... They (Saudi) have been helping us with respect to Israeli. They have been funding a lot of things" Trump

Smh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fWyH8TEl9E

"...they (the Saudis)'ve been helping us a lot with respect to Israel" - Trump

When I told you the Saudi regime will do anything to protect their cobwebs fitnah throne. We know their origin is Jewish, and we know they've been working secretly with Israel a long time. That was Trump confirming it. You can imagine how the Palestinian will continue to be murdered, and the Muslim world in disarray. The fact that the Saudi house of fitnah had been politically structured by the West to be the "leader" of the Muslim world.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:47am On Oct 26, 2018
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Kuanku: 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2018
I am a Muslim and I want to say here that the Muslims of the whole world are struggling due to the lack of unity among them. Things happening in the Muslim world are not in favor of Muslims. What do you people think about the present status of the Muslim world?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:18pm On Oct 27, 2018
Kuanku:
I am a Muslim and I want to say here that the Muslims of the whole world are struggling due to the lack of unity among them. Things happening in the Muslim world are not in favor of Muslims. What do you people think about the present status of the Muslim world?
As far as I am concerned, I pray at any masjid. I don't argue or debate religion beyond NL. When they start talking about aqeeda or bidiah, I keep mute until I leave. I have no time for silly argument.

And if they build mosques, they should do so All In One. package. That is, prayer station, counseling for muslims about their affairs including jobs, health facility, book and clothing store, recreation, school (as seen in the third and fourth pictures), restaurant or halal food court.

They have resources to do these but they prefer building masajid base on aqeeda differences. Well, I guess this disunity was meant to happen. And many times, primary problem is IKLAS. Many do things without iklas these days.

1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:41am On Oct 28, 2018
undecided shocked

A guy named Robert attacked Jewish synagogue on Saturday in Pittsburgh, PA killing 11 people.

Clearly he killed for Jesus grin

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:00am On Oct 28, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (234) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.