Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (250576 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2018

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
sad angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2018

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 11:34am On Dec 12, 2018
Empiree:
sad angry

He actually said the truth, and no one was backbiting Imran Hosein. It's a public square, on twitter everyone will see it.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
Demmzy15:
He actually said the truth, and no one was backbiting Imran Hosein. It's a public square, on twitter everyone will see it.
I guess it is fair to tell muslims not to listen to this sheik Assim too since he said that he drinks beer and he's proud of it because it is made of 2% alcohol content in Saudi Arabia. shocked

Point is, it is unprofessional of him to say don't listen to xyz scholar. I don't consider his statement backbiting but irresponsible statement angry
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by iamgenius(m): 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
Assim is still better though. He still follows Sunnah na compare to what Baba Imran used to say.

There's nothing bad warning people not to listen to such people or lecturers as long as there's something beneficial in it to warn people against. There's nothing unprofessional or irresponsible there.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 1:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
Empiree:
I guess it is fair to tell muslims not to listen to this sheik Assim too since he said that he drinks beer and he's proud of it because it is made of 2% alcohol content in Saudi Arabia. shocked

Point is, it is unprofessional of him to say don't listen to xyz scholar. I don't consider his statement backbiting but irresponsible statement angry
And who told you I'm his fan? I neither listen to him nor follow him, so don't just into conclusions. What he said about Imran Hosein is true but that does not automatically translate I'm his fan.

And I'll also advice Muslims to stay away from him because his views about endtimes are so weird, believe me, they're so weird!

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 1:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
iamgenius:
Assim is still better though. He still follows Sunnah na compare to what Baba Imran used to say.

There's nothing bad warning people not to listen to such people or lecturers as long as there's something beneficial in it to warn people against. There's nothing unprofessional or irresponsible there.
Tell him o!
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
Demmzy15:
And who told you I'm his fan? I neither listen to him nor follow him, so don't just into conclusions. What he said about Imran Hosein is true but that does not automatically translate I'm his fan.

And I'll also advice Muslims to stay away from him because his views about endtimes are so weird, believe me, they're so weird!
that's your opinion. No scholars or you barely see other scholars talk about ilm akhir zaman. What's wrong with talking about end time events?. Did he not present evidence from kitab and sunnah?. Don't Qur'an and hadith talk about these events?. You and sheikh Assim have no valid excuse to warn people from listening to him. So you and sheikh Assim are very wrong. If we should not listen to him we should listen to a drunk sheikh, abi?.

Islam is not static. It is to be understood with time which the sheikh has been doing. Sorry bro, I listen to him and will continue to do so. He gives heads up but this doesn't mean he doesn't make mistakes and he admitted to that all the time in his lectures.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
iamgenius:

I know. As usual, it boils down to 'appearance equal to sunnah'. If a Sheikh puts on headscarf looking like Arabian attire, that's your definition of Sunnah. Anyone who dresses contrary to that is bidiah. Rubbish.

A man openly said on TV that he drinks beer and he's proud of it which is a proof against him that there is possibility in some of his utterances that he's always drunk anytime he talks. Why should I believe in him?. I tried to give him excuses by analysing the clip but now I can't defend him.

Is talking about subjects of end time Haram?. I think I can see what sheikh imran is saying now. You guys are programmed to think certain way which is very ridiculously shameful. There are ahadith talking about end time and QUR'AN verses, too.

Those scholars and you know that end time events speak about fake scholars and their pay bosses. That's why they warn muslims from him. It is not gonna work.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2018
Empiree:
that's your opinion. No scholars or you barely see other scholars talk about ilm akhir zaman. What's wrong with talking about end time events?. Did he not present evidence from kitab and sunnah?. Don't Qur'an and hadith talk about these events?. You and sheikh Assim have no valid excuse to warn people from listening to him. So you and she Assim are very wrong. If we should not listen to him we should listen to a drunk sheikh, abi?.

Islam is not static. It is to be understood with time which the sheikh has been doing. Sorry bro, I listen to him and will continue to do so. He gives heads up but this doesn't mean he doesn't make mistakes and he admitted to that all the time in his lectures.
OK

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2018
Demmzy15:
OK

Guy how far? Nawa for you oh. You don turn youth coper now, you don forget somebody shocked shocked undecided

I text you for telegram.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Guy how far? Nawa for you oh. You don turn youth coper now, you don forget somebody shocked shocked undecided

I text you for telegram.
Sorry bros, na laptop I dey use for all my runs....I go reply now!
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 4:27am On Dec 13, 2018
Empiree:

What do you expect from alcohol drinker? Anyway, some of their sahabah used to drink and sell wine. The troglodyte was just following the sahabah actions.

# Imam Abd al-razzaq:

Abd al-Razzaq – ‘Ubayd Allah b. ‘Umar AND Ma’mar – Nafi’ – Safiyyah b. Abi ‘Ubayd:

Umar discovered alcohol in the house of a man from (the tribe of) Thaqif. He (the man) had already been lashed for alcohol consumption in the past. Therefore, he (‘Umar) burnt his house, and asked, “What is your name?” He (the man) replied, “Ruwayshid.” He (‘Umar) retorted, “Rather, you are Fuwaysiq (an abusive word)”.

Source: Abu Bakr ‘Abd al-Razzaq b. Hamam al-Ṣa’nani, al-Musannaf [annotator: Habib al-Rahman al-A’zami], vol. 6, p. 77, # 10051
http://library.islamweb.net/newlibrary/display_book.php?bk_no=73&ID=1140&idfrom=9607&idto=9614&bookid=73&startno=7

Ruwayshid was a Sahabi.

# Imam Ibn Majah also documents another Sahabi:

Ibn Majah documents:

It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbas said:

Umar heard that Samurah had sold some wine, and he said: “May Allah ruin Samurah! Does he not know that the Messenger of Allah (s) said: ‘May Allah curse the Jews, for animal fat was forbidden to them, so they melted it down and sold it.’”

Grade : Sahih (Darussalam)
English reference : Vol. 4, Book 30, Hadith 3383
Arabic reference : Book 30, Hadith 3508
 https://www.sunnah.com/urn/1277440

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 4:30am On Dec 13, 2018
iamgenius:
Assim is still better though. He still follows Sunnah

Sunnah of drinking wine?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2018
See how Empiree went into hiding when the monkey above me beat his chest but empiree was furious when Assim said the truth about Imran Hosein. Just imagine!!! embarassed undecided

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
Abuheekmat, help yourself

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2018
Demmzy15:
See how Emp.iree went into hiding when the monkey above me beat his chest but emp.iree was furious when Assim said the truth about Imran Hosein. Just imagine!!! embarassed undecided
Sunnah by calling your fellow muslim name?

Sheikh Assim said he drinks beer and he's proud of it. You said you are not his fan but you are defending him. I'm sorry bro, I seen no truth in what he said about sheikh imran.

When was the last time you heard him lectured on subject of akhir zaman?. He would not and he can not because he would step on toes if he did that. That's why he condemned the one who did. Sheikh imran surpassed him in knowledge across the board.

So why did you mute on his comment on drinking beer?. He boosted of drinking beer and you said he follows Sunnah?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
Empiree:
Sunnah by calling your fellow muslim name?

Sheikh Assim said he drinks beer and he's proud of it. You said you are not his fan but you are defending him. I'm sorry bro, I seen no truth in what he said about sheikh imran.

When was the last time you heard him lectured on subject of akhir zaman?. He would not and he can not because he would step on toes if he did that. That's why he condemned the one who did. Sheikh imran surpassed him in knowledge across the board.

So why did you mute on his comment on drinking beer?. He boosted of drinking beer and you said he follows Sunnah?
What's wrong with you sef? And please stop putting words in my mouth @underlined, you've done worse here on Nairaland. You've celebrated assassins that killed a Muslim ruler, if I can remember properly you indirectly made Takfir of King Abdulazeez and one of the Hashemite rulers. So stop the hypocrisy because it's so annoying, you were the same person making excuse for Assad in killing Syrians by comparing him to Qaddafi and George Bush....to you, it was no big deal for Muslims to die since others before him killed Muslims.

I challenge you to show me where I supported his statements on alcohol, I only supported his statement against Imran Hosein and he isn't the first person to warn against him. I didn't even know the guy made any statement concerning alcohol and just to let you know, I don't take him serious because of some silly jokes he cracks on Twitter. I have never taken knowledge from and you don't honestly expect me to start posting or condemning all his statements (some of which I don't even know about) here on Nairaland.

And in case you're having difficulty understanding English, Assim is right about Imran Hosein and anyone with an atom of sense that listens to him (Imran) would know the guy's off. He says rubbish and implies what was never implied in the texts, if you like twist my words again. Me acknowledging that Assim is correct on this doesn't automatically mean I support or follow him. It's just like saying because Donald Trump condemns ISIS and I support his statements on the issue translates I love and adore all actions of Donald Trump, you see how dumb it sounds? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2018
Empiree:
Abuheekmat, help yourself

Laughing...

No sufi accept that hadith..

Like say you people are using hadith before..

Sufi = Qola shehu..

That dumbass that refuted is just saying nonsense.. What will a kafir say before. . Besides, that's not how to take from Quran. .

Lastly, everyone of them that laughed at the hadith and mock that hadith are kufar
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
Empiree:

Laughing .

Onikijipa = baba alawo
Son = study man made law (pure kafir) if conditions are met
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by najib632(m): 10:43am On Dec 15, 2018
Empiree:

please I need evidence of what you are accusing him of saying because I really respect that man.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
najib632:
please I need evidence of what you are accusing him of saying because I really respect that man.
you mean alcohol allegation?. I was surprised when i watched it. This is first one i watched. Watch the first 1 min.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_O4kZPgPSY

but i thought it was edited and i found this short clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugivUSFgip8

I tried to give him excuse but i can't figure it out. "I drink beer and I am proud of it". It is something to brag about in public?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2018
*Hear what Prof. Tam David West had to say about Gen. Buhari, unbelievable.!*

*¤ Buhari is one of the cleanest men I have ever met in my life. If anybody wants me to dislike Buhari, such person should give me an example of his corruption. I will run away from him totally. But right now, there is no evidence. On the contrary, the more they attack him on this issue of corruption, the more they are making him Gold bier.*

*¤ I will give two examples:*

*¤ One, Babangida thought Buhari was making a lot of money on counter trading, so he set up two independent bodies to investigate counter trading.*

*¤ One of the bodies was headed by J.K. Randle, while the second was headed by Prof. Aboyade of blessed memory. None of them found anything against Buhari. None. I attested before the two bodies.*

*¤ Great Aboyade commission was digging into Buhari’s counter trading, J.K. Randle, who’s still alive, did the same thing.*

*¤ But both of them produced reports that showed that counter trading was so clean and was making so much money for Nigeria.*

*¤ Then two, soon after Obasanjo was sworn in, there was a social function for him in Lagos or so, then surprisingly, some people tried to praise Buhari, Obasanjo said: ‘don’t praise him, I have not probed him.’ It was after that incident that Obasanjo set up Dr. Haroun’s probe panel of the Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF).*

*¤ Haroun probed PTF inside out. Buhari was discovered to be as clean as snow.*

*¤ You know, why he agreed to be the head of PTF was not to condone what Abacha was doing then, but he saw it as a way of serving the country and he did well. I have the record.*

*¤ Haroun came out and said PTF account was audited every year while Federal Government account was not audited in 36 years.*

*¤ You know Babangida detained Buhari for 40 months after he overthrew him.*

*¤ Buhari’s mother died while he was in detention and as a Muslim, I expected Babangida to rise above politics and allow Buhari to go bury his mother. If he was released, I am sure he wouldn’t have run away.*

*¤ Buhari was not allowed to go bury his mother. But in the night after the woman was buried, Babangida released Buhari.*

*¤ His son died, the same thing happened.*

*¤ Anyway, after Buhari came out of detention, he told Babangida to tell the world about his corruption. The records are there.*

*¤ The same thing happened with the PTF. He told Obasanjo to publish the report of the panel, but Obasanjo could not publish it because it was a certificate of honour for Buhari. If that Haroun’s report had any page in it that indicted Buhari, Obasanjo would have used that to disqualify Buhari from contesting against him.*

*¤ Buhari is clean. He is not corrupt.*

¤ To show how Buhari loves Nigeria, he doesn’t like spending Nigerian money frivolously. When Shehu Shagari’s NPN government was overthrown, as Buhari was assigned to head the Military government of 1983, he never changed any chair or curtain in Dodan Barracks. Buhari used what Shagari was using until his government was also overthrown by IBB and co.

¤ As minister, our total pocket money under Buhari was N200 per month. You could spend less than N200 without accounting for it, but anything above N200, you must account for it.

¤ When he increased the money to N250, we clapped for him at the executive council.

*¤ Now, as a former governor of the defunct north-eastern state, former minister of petroleum, former head of state, former executive chairman of PTF, Buhari has no house in Abuja.*

*¤ If he goes to Abuja, he stays in a private hotel. He has no house either uphill or downhill, apart from his house in Kaduna.*

*Nigerians, We Need BUHARI by 2019.*

*PROFESSOR TAM DAVID WEST, Former Nigeria's Petroleum Minister.*
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Gamborima(m): 6:50am On Dec 16, 2018
As-salamu alaikum warah matullahi wa barakatuh,
i am new to here, and i dont have follower's, pls can i get in here ? Pls follow me #follow
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
https://m.facebook.com/Al.Ameen786/posts/pcb.10204941296768909/?photo_id=10204941284568604&mds=%2Fphotos%2Fviewer%2F%3Fphotoset_token%3Dpcb.10204941296768909%26photo%3D10204941284568604%26profileid%3D1585105263%26source%3D48%26refid%3D52%26__tn__%3DEH-R%26cached_data%3Dfalse%26ftid%3D&mdp=1&mdf=1

What do you think about this ^^^
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2018
Gamborima:
As-salamu alaikum warah matullahi wa barakatuh,
i am new to here, and i dont have follower's, pls can i get in here ? Pls follow me #follow
walaikum salaam. You are in show. Add whoever you wanna add. It is up to you

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2018
```B R E A K I N G
```

•┈┈┈┈•✿•┈┈┈┈•
*OVER*
*600 NEW REVERTS*
*SET FOR*
*ACADIP RECEPTION*
•┈┈┈┈•✿•┈┈┈┈•

_Alhamdulillah,_ We are pleased to inform the Muslim Ummah, that, *SPECIAL RECEPTION* _in honour of_ over *600 New Reverts* to Islam will hold *Sunday, January 6th, 2019* at *WOCDIF Event Centre*, Beside NNPC Mega Station, _(By Lameco Junction)_ Ring Road, Osogbo, Osun State.

*TIME:* 10.00am to 1.00pm

However, *�GIFTS* like Prayer-Rugs, Male Caps, Hijaabs, Copies of Qur'an (Yoruba & English Translations), Islamic Publications, etc, are _*humbly requested*_ from your kind-self for these new *Reverts to Islam.*

Kindly note that, your *GIFTS* can be brought to the Reception on *Sunday, January 6th, 2019.*

Those who wish to send their *GIFTS* ahead of the Reception should kindly contact the following *ACADIP* Representatives:

AbdulHafiz. *08060893338*
Qozeem...... *08064691698*
Iskeel.......... *08034293133*
Ruqoyat...... *08092411514*

And, those who wish to *SUPPORT THIS PROGRAMME FINANCIALLY* should kindly pay into our Bank Account.

*First Bank*
*ACADIP NIGERIA*
*2017481524*

_Shukran! And may ALLAH *reward you* as you help the *Cause of ALLAH.* Aamiyn._

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by aadoiza: 12:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
Empiree:
Can any history teacher explain this ...!!!

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress 1846.

John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.

John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.

Both their wives lost a child while living in the White House.

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.

Both Presidents were shot in the head.

Now it gets really weird.

Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy.

Kennedy's Secretary was named Lincoln.

Both were assassinated by Southerners.

Both were succeeded by Southerners

The successors of both Presidents are named Johnson.

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.

Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839.

Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.

Both assassins were known by their three names.

Both names are composed of fifteen letters.

Now hang on to your seat.

Lincoln was shot at the theater named "Ford."

Kennedy was shot in a car called "Lincoln" made by "Ford."

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.

And here's the "kicker":

A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland.

A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.

AND...................:

Lincoln was shot in a theater and the assassin ran to a warehouse...

Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and the assassin ran to a theatre...

Worth sharing...
Its incredible.�
These couldn't have been coincidences. Na wa oo..
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by najib632(m): 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2018
Empiree:
you mean alcohol allegation?. I was surprised when i watched it. This is first one i watched. Watch the first 1 min.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_O4kZPgPSY
Now this here is rubbish, it's an attempt by the Kuffar disguised as Muslims to tarnish his image

Empiree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugivUSFgip8

I tried to give him excuse but i can't figure it out. "I drink beer and I am proud of it". It is something to brag about in public?
He explained himself clearly, he said if you drink anything that the large quantity intoxicatesintoxicates you then a small quantity of it is prohibited for you. And he also said that even if you drink half a pack of the wine it doesn't intoxicate... So I don't see anything wrong with that

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.