Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (249472 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Excel70: 3:46pm On May 07, 2019
nobsalis:

Repay with 60fasting and also ask ALLAH for forgiveness
Jazakumullahu khairan
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Excel70: 3:47pm On May 07, 2019
Empiree:
walaikum salaam.

I hope you do understand that this is a major tenet. Abandoning it is kufr. Intentionally breaking fast without valid excuse attracts kafara - 60 consecutive days of fasting.
Jazakumullahu khairan

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:11pm On May 07, 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:39pm On May 12, 2019
SMH embarassed

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:40pm On May 12, 2019

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:55am On May 15, 2019
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by IMAliyu(m): 8:19pm On May 15, 2019
Here are some non blasphemous muslim memes to put a smile on your face.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:55pm On May 20, 2019

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:57pm On May 22, 2019
How True?.

This is a good development

#nextlevel

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:09pm On May 29, 2019

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by IMAliyu(m): 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2019
That confusion when leaving the musjid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
^^^

grin cheesy I always know the spot where i placed my shoes cheesy

When you see shoes all over like this means they came late grin

They hurry to match salah before rising from rukuh cheesy
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:21am On Jun 09, 2019
Russian President Vladimir Putin hits Africa Again!

"Africa will never be independent, Africans believe in Europeans, Americans, and Chinese more than themselves. They don't trust themselves at all, African technocrats/Engineers aren't given the platform to practice what they studied instead they hire Chinese to construct roads for themselves.

A white man will commit a crime in Africa but no action will be taken because the African authorities view us as Demigods, far from the truth. A black man can be abducted in Europe get harassed and even be killed but no African authority can even question. Africans present themselves as weak people with no hope, especially when dealing with Europeans and Americans.

They are their own enemies. They hate each other and this gives their colonial masters the opportunity to continue exploring their resources. As far as I know, Africa is more of God's chosen continent, its a blessed continent and its time for Africans to Realise they are in a place where Americans, Europeans and Chinese are jealous of and wish it should be them there...You can't compare African weather with any other weather...African soil can feed the whole of Europe, America, and Asia but their problem is just one, "THEIR LEADERS". As far as I am concern their best president ever was Gaddafi".

To me, it is left to the Africans to forget the emotion and try to understand the challenges attracting all these insults (though it not actually an insult but a reality). Keep shame and unnecessary pride aside, analyze the situation and think of what to do.

"Please do share these articles to others; not to make fun, mockery or entertainment, but to create further awareness within our society. Let the end-time of God not meet us in this state of inferiority and less significance on our own God-given continent.I am an African, I love Africa, But I Wish Africa Should Change."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by aadoiza: 11:14am On Jun 09, 2019
Empiree:
Russian President Vladimir Putin hits Africa Again!

"Africa will never be independent, Africans believe in Europeans, Americans, and Chinese more than themselves. They don't trust themselves at all, African technocrats/Engineers aren't given the platform to practice what they studied instead they hire Chinese to construct roads for themselves.

A white man will commit a crime in Africa but no action will be taken because the African authorities view us as Demigods, far from the truth. A black man can be abducted in Europe get harassed and even be killed but no African authority can even question. Africans present themselves as weak people with no hope, especially when dealing with Europeans and Americans.

They are their own enemies. They hate each other and this gives their colonial masters the opportunity to continue exploring their resources. As far as I know, Africa is more of God's chosen continent, its a blessed continent and its time for Africans to Realise they are in a place where Americans, Europeans and Chinese are jealous of and wish it should be them there...You can't compare African weather with any other weather...African soil can feed the whole of Europe, America, and Asia but their problem is just one, "THEIR LEADERS". As far as I am concern their best president ever was Gaddafi".

To me, it is left to the Africans to forget the emotion and try to understand the challenges attracting all these insults (though it not actually an insult but a reality). Keep shame and unnecessary pride aside, analyze the situation and think of what to do.

Please do share these articles to others; not to make fun, mockery or entertainment, but to create further awareness within our society. Let the end-time of God not meet us in this state of inferiority and less significance on our own God-given continent.I am an African, I love Africa, But I Wish Africa Should Change.

How do we know he actually said this of Africa? If there's a link to a video where he said this i would appreciate it, if provided.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:56am On Jun 09, 2019
aadoiza:

How do we know he actually said this of Africa? If there's a link to a video where he said this i would appreciate it, if provided.
even if this is falsely attributed to him, the statements are very true and disturbing. They are naked truth.

I came across this video but it isn't a proof unfortunately.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDGmVm3En58

And I just watched 3 mins clip of a kidnapper husband used his 2 children for money rituals and now decided to use his wife and the last remaining kid when he was nabbed is lawanson. These kind of things alone are turn off for investors. A country with so much houses of worship and prayers but lacks justice, equality, morality, and human dignity. It's a shame.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by aadoiza: 1:55pm On Jun 09, 2019
Empiree:
even if this is falsely attributed to him, the statements are very true and disturbing. They are naked truth.

I came across this video but it isn't a proof unfortunately.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDGmVm3En58

And I just watched 3 mins clip of a kidnapper husband used his 2 children for money rituals and now decided to use his wife and the last remaining kid when he was nabbed is lawanson. These kind of things alone are turn off for investors. A country with so much houses of worship and prayers but lacks justice, equality, morality, and human dignity. It's a shame.
Everybody knows what's wrong with Africa. So whatever was pointed out in that statement is not new. We only need to make certain the statement is actually coming from whom it is ascribed to.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:41am On Jun 14, 2019
*VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHT IN THE NAME OF TRADITIONAL FESTIVAL AS MASQUERADE BRUTALIZES SISTER ON NIQAB IN OGUN STATE.*
Confirmed report reached us that on the 9th of June 2019, around 2pm along Adedotun area of Abeokuta, a muslimah named Fatimaah Bakene who was dressed in full veil and Niqab was dragged off a motorcycle by a masquerade popularly called 'sokkoto' in the area, the sister was then brutalized and beaten by the masquerade while his members merely watched the pathetic scene, her Niqab was also pulled off by the masquerade and she was humiliated and embarrassed in that very spot which is a very busy road.
The case was reported at the police station division at Enugada area of Abeokuta, the masquerade's boys were asked to produce the masquerade who perpetrated the unfortunate act but they pleaded to the DPO that the matter should be swept under the carpet and the case should be buried just like that. To our surprise, as at yesterday, the police merely ordered the boys to write a letter of undertaken that they won't perpetrate such an evil act again, they wrote it and were left to walk away free of charge. Had it been it was the daughter of a rich or influential person or politician in the society that was humiliated like that, a mere letter won't even be part of the available options, rather the boys would have either been sentenced or would have been undergoing a befitting punishment by now. We the Muslims have had enough and we are not satisfied with that kind of 'back yard settlement' between the police and the boys because its devoid of justice and fair hearing, that's rather an indirect approval of their actions. This is an injustice to Islam and a violation of the rights and freedom of a Muslim woman, does it mean any masquerade can harass any veiled woman on the streets and merely write a letter at the station and be set free? This method will not deter them at all.

Few years ago, a similar incident happened at Saje community where a sister was also pulled down from the motorcycle, stripped and beaten by thugs, whereas she was actually moving up and down to raise the money to discharge the corpse of her dead child from the hospital, eventually the case was merely 'settled outside the court' and that was the end of the story.

How long are we going to keep silent and keep enduring this series of oppression, victimization, harassment, embarrassment, ill treatment and hatred against the Muslim women perpetrated by some non entities and unruly scumbags and numb-skills in the society?

A journalist Mr Qaasim has offered to send the story to fellow journalists at Abuja for immediate publication in the national newspapers, and the matter will also be raised in the NSCIA (National Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs).

Let's share and spread this pathetic incident until it gets to Muslim organizations and noble figures who are ready to take up the case, else in a matter of time, it may get to the turn of your own wives or sisters, until it becomes a norm in the society.

For enquiries:
Abu Banaat, Lagos: 081 3270 4656
Hameedah, Abeokuta: 081 6601 8320.
The victim's contact is kept reserved.
May Allah grant Izzah (Honour) to Islam and the Muslims, ameen.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
IMAliyu, this is the video where fake Imam guy was refuted. Please help me post it in that christian thread (christian prince). I got banned by antispambot there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTbcGNFX0fk&feature=push-sd&attr_tag=wzN9AgcN6WeHt3GK%3A6

And i read your comment about CP's video. I am not surprised at all. It is their way just like this fake imam who called himself Jimoh Bello. Nobody know fake Imam at said mosque he claimed Jesus appeared to him. Yet christians don't question his fake story like like true2god.

Fake Imam bursted
God save us from these people
Christians can lie to get converts
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by IMAliyu(m): 9:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
Empiree:

Fake Imam bursted
God save us from these people
Christians can lie to get converts
And they accuse us of using Taqiyya
grin
They define taqiyya as lying to defend and forward your faith.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
IMAliyu:

And they accuse us of using Taqiyya
grin
They define taqiyya as lying to defend and forward your faith.
their taqqiya get no level. True2god u dey hear?

I actually made mistake with the name. His alleged name was "jimoh Audu Bello".

He's fake
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:38pm On Jun 17, 2019

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
aadoiza:

Everybody knows what's wrong with Africa. So whatever was pointed out in that statement is not new. We only need to make certain the statement is actually coming from whom it is ascribed to.

As if Russia is not a far more corrupt nation led by a president who has amass so much wealth. The truth is many people just deflect from their own fallings by pointing hand against others. It is quite sad if you read the sort of crap that goes own in Russia.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2019
vedaxcool:

As if Russia is not a far more corrupt nation led by a president who has amass so much wealth. The truth is many people just deflect from their own fallings by pointing hand against others. It is quite sad if you read the sort of crap that goes own in Russia.
Really weird stuff, there's a resurgence of Jihadists in Russia with them even killing Russian soldiers but all Putin does is flex muscles for Syria and Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by aadoiza: 12:55am On Jun 19, 2019
vedaxcool:

I seriously doubt there's any country in the world more corrupt than Nigeria. They may have their own problems and some highly-placed people who are corrupt but that would be nothing compared to systemic corruption, which is what we're grappling with.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 8:56am On Jun 19, 2019
aadoiza:

I seriously doubt there's any country in the world more corrupt than Nigeria. They may have their own problems and some highly-placed people who are corrupt but that would be nothing compared to systemic corruption, which is what we're grappling with.

Well there are even on the corruption index, Russia case is very bad, if you follow the news recently an anti corruption activist who expose corruption was arrested and framed by the police of possessing drugs... Most Russians have dash board cams because police there deliberately create and accident and then accuse the victim of being responsible leading to them paying bribes. My point is that a corrupt leader should really be the last person sermonising about corruption.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 8:58am On Jun 19, 2019
Demmzy15:
Really weird stuff, there's a resurgence of Jihadists in Russia with them even killing Russian soldiers but all Putin does is flex muscles for Syria and Ukraine

He knows the mumu botton of his people, just make them feel superior to an already weak nation and gbam, you are good to go. The truth about life is eventually he will cash his chips the way he played it.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:00pm On Jun 19, 2019
vedaxcool:

Well there are even on the corruption index, Russia case is very bad, if you follow the news recently an anti corruption activist who expose corruption was arrested and framed by the police of possessing drugs... Most Russians have dash board cams because police there deliberately create and accident and then accuse the victim of being responsible leading to them paying bribes. My point is that a corrupt leader should really be the last person sermonising about corruption.
these are common law enforcement tactics across the board. This is different from Nigeria/Africa pathetic situation described.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2019

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by aadoiza: 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
vedaxcool:

Police in Nigeria has done worse. At least we are yet to read news of a snake swallowing money running into millions in Russia. grin grin Trust me, we're incomparable on corruption scale.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
aadoiza:

Police in Nigeria has done worse. At least we are yet to read news of a snake swallowing money running into millions in Russia. grin grin Trust me, we're incomparable on corruption scale.

No sir, I have not heard of the Nigerian police framing a popular anti corruption activist. Yes you will hardly hear anything about Russia and it's corruption because people like empiree are doing charitable PR campaign for them. In the Transparency International ranking Russia comes 138 and Nigeria comes 144, Russia scored 28/100 while Nigeria scored 27/100. Trust me you know very little of the subject. But it is your choice you are very free to believe you are the worst of people in the world or your country is worst of country but my point wasn't about who is worst it was about the fact Putin is know to be corrupt as no one can really explain how he became wealthy and he has not right to attack people who are just like him and worst he cannot be calling Africa corrupt when his nations has diabolical forms of corruption. But like I said it did a free world believe whatever you want about your country.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
Empiree:
these are common law enforcement tactics across the board. This is different from Nigeria/Africa pathetic situation described.

Oga abeg face your Putin PR campaign jeje, when next you want to celebrate the words of a thief, make sure you do it where people don't have access to information.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.