Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (249073 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 4:50am On Dec 26, 2018
najib632:
He explained himself clearly, he said if you drink anything that the large quantity intoxicatesintoxicates you then a small quantity of it is prohibited for you.

That's not even his explanation. It is an authentic hadith that anything that intoxicates in large quantity, then it's small (qalil) quantity is haram.

najib632:

And he also said that even if you drink half a pack of the wine it doesn't intoxicate... So I don't see anything wrong with that

Here he never justify the abovementioned hadith. So what he's actually telling us is that you can actually drink wine/beer that contains alcohol but if it doesn't affect your sanity, you are okay?!

Many are addicted to alcohol, marijuana etc today that whatever they drink or smoke doesn't affect them. Is that a justification?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by najib632(m): 7:02am On Dec 26, 2018
AlBaqir:

That's not even his explanation. It is an authentic hadith that anything that intoxicates in large quantity, then it's small (qalil) quantity is haram.

Here he never justify the abovementioned hadith. So what he's actually telling us is that you can actually drink wine/beer that contains alcohol but if it doesn't affect your sanity, you are okay?!

Many are addicted to alcohol, marijuana etc today that whatever they drink or smoke doesn't affect them. Is that a justification?

undecided what I am saying is that the drink he was talking about is not intoxicating, but my only problem is that he said he's proud of it and he called it a beer, so he's the one that plunged himself into the controversy.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 11:05am On Dec 26, 2018
najib632:
undecided what I am saying is that the drink he was talking about is not intoxicating, but my only problem is that he said he's proud of it and he called it a beer, so he's the one that plunged himself into the controversy.

But he said it contains 2% alcohol or so.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by najib632(m): 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2018
AlBaqir:

But he said it contains 2% alcohol or so.
Yeah... left for him as a salafi I will abstain from this fatawa as much as possible.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
najib632:
Yeah... left for him as a salafi I will abstain from this fatawa as much as possible.
I chose not to reply you because you were being needlessly defensive. Thank God you backtracked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by najib632(m): 11:33pm On Dec 26, 2018
Empiree:
I chose not to reply you because you were being needlessly defensive. Thank God you backtracked.
Alhamdullilah, You know it's not nice seeing people you look up to misbehave, so I just tried to justify what he said but then I kept thinking of it, and it occurs to me that there's doubt in what he said so I decided not to be sentimental.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:01am On Dec 27, 2018
najib632:
Alhamdullilah, You know it's not nice seeing people you look up to misbehave, so I just tried to justify what he said but then I kept thinking of it, and it occurs to me that there's doubt in what he said so I decided not to be sentimental.
Yes, that's why I kept quiet about it too and tried to give him excuses. But I can't seem to find one. Sounds like it is what he does in secret and Allah exposed him in public. Surprisingly he said he wouldn't like to be quoted out of context but I can't figure out what context when his statements are as clear as daylight.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2019

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AllahOniJibiti: 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
AllahOniJibiti:
you missed road?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
AllahOniJibiti:

Orisirisi

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:20am On Jan 11, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by BeansAndBread(m): 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2019
^^^ angry undecided
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
BeansAndBread:
^^^ angry undecided
kini? sad
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Flattino(m): 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
Somebody tell me a reason to follow this thread tongue
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
Flattino:
Somebody tell me a reason to follow this thread tongue
Your choice
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Flattino(m): 5:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
Empiree:
Your choice
Ok sir
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by BeansAndBread(m): 5:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
Empiree:
kini? sad
So you're now a Khomeini guy now?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
BeansAndBread:
So you're now a Khomeini guy now?
is it the message you have problem with or personality?. I wanna understand that please.

If it is message, I would appreciate if you could tell me what happened to the message?.

I posted the message just like I did some others. I'm am far less concerned about personality.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by BeansAndBread(m): 9:02am On Jan 14, 2019
Empiree:
is it the message you have problem with or personality?. I wanna understand that please.

If it is message, I would appreciate if you could tell me what happened to the message?.

I posted the message just like I did some others. I'm am far less concerned about personality.
Are you sure? grin I won't like to see you slapping and beating yourself in the future o tongue

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
BeansAndBread:
Are you sure? grin I won't like to see you slapping and beating yourself in the future o tongue
what's this got to do with what this man said here in the attached post above?. Leave the messanger and embrace the message, bro.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by BeansAndBread(m): 7:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
Empiree:
what's this got to do with what this man said here in the attached post above?. Leave the messanger and embrace the message, bro.
Of all the beneficial messages by Muslim scholars and reasonable Sufis, it's Khomeini you're bouncing on? Continue o
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
BeansAndBread:
Of all the beneficial messages by Muslim scholars and reasonable Sufis, it's Khomeini you're bouncing on? Continue o
Ok. I get you now. Your problem is simply about this individual not the message?.

What does Quran says about this attitude?.

Is what he said not beneficial?.

Don't hate the message because of your hatred for the messanger, buddy.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2019

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 9:09pm On Jan 14, 2019
Empiree:
Ok. I get you now. Your problem is simply about this individual not the message?.

What does Quran says about this attitude?.

Is what he said not beneficial?.

Don't hate the message because of your hatred for the messanger, buddy.

"...they have hearts with which they do not understand, and they have eyes with which they do not see, and they have ears with which they do not hear; they are as cattle, nay, they are in worse errors..." {Q.7:179}

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:57am On Jan 15, 2019

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 6:24pm On Jan 16, 2019
[Deobandi Ignorance And Takfir Debate | Shaykh Asrar Rashid & Usman - YouTube] is good,have a look at it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beMkgdxP-W8

These guys are disgrace to the Islamic scholarship
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
I just wonder sometimes who exactly are intolerant

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
sad cry undecided

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
Empiree:
I just wonder sometimes who exactly are intolerant

Subhan'Allah. China's communist system of governance will surely be destroyed by itself. It's a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
AlBaqir:

Subhan'Allah. China's communist system of governance will surely be destroyed by itself. It's a matter of time.
this thing briefly hit US news few weeks ago when some muslims were persecuted in China.

A US official said that the reason many countries are silent on the issue is due to their ties with China economically. So they are afraid of losing China's business including US.

You know many things, especially household accessories and gadgets are made in China and largely used in US. Most of the cheap stores in the US buy Chinese products from California.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.